Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407497 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
janix2 pls send me an email @ ,l saw. your pm but really don't know how to respond.Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2017
mumemma:

Sorry o bros....I don send u email o..Abeg I need this thing ooo
@ll interested.
Sry had a hectic last wk.
Am available now..though noticed many people just want 1pack or 2.
Gig courier will still charge the same for 1 pack or 8 packs wch is btw 2k n 3k....unless the bus drivers who may collect 1k.
Am thinking its best n most cost effective for people is same city to buy and i send out as 1 unit to 1 person who can then redistribute to others..

Its a win win...less stress for me in sending it out..n lower courier costs for buyers.
Wetin una think?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2017
@forevergirl congrats, I pray for you to carry to term in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Congrats Anistef! Wish u a H n H pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Orney darling,

Kolewerk! you have nowhere you are going to and DH is not permitted to try anything else where, laye laye e baby mi ko jo in Kissa Daniel's voice

Have you forgotten the oath you took before God? In sickness & health? for richer for poorer? in good times & bad times?, this journey is one of those that tests marriage my sister but be sure it is just a test and it definitely has an expiry date, definitely!!!..

Don't be like Sarah who gave Hagar to Abraham in the bible, God is too faithful to fail darling, HE would bring to fulfillment all that HE has promised not through an Ishmael but an Isaac, wait for it dearie for in the end it will speak and will never be late.

I pray that before this year runs out, God will surprise you pleasantly and give you and your DH the oil of gladness.

cc: Omojudy

Divine fertility blessings darlings

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
@janix try ginger tea
how to prepare: grate or chop ginger in 1cup of water bring to boiling point put off the heat and cover it for 10mins then drain d water add 1teaspoon of lemon juice u can add honey for taste. for best result take it twice daily. hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Omojudy:

Over extending (70days) for me and cyst.

Hope you have started castor oil packs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonighoblessing(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2017
is there any routine I can follow to have twins boys for my next pregnancy pls .....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Father i thank you for your people and i thank you for those waiting upon you for the day of their testimonies, i thank you because you faileth not, i thank you because you possess the absolute power. father be thou exalted in the name of Jesus, father i pray for every one of this sisters that is going through these situation as a result of their past misdeed, father i pray for each and every sister that is going through these as a result of a curse issued on their life from a bewitched tongue, father i pray fro every sister is going through this period as a result of unconscious dedication to any false god, father i pray for any one of this sisters that is going through through this because of some strange dream that they had and the enemy stole something from them, father i command that all thees situation i have mention in your mercy, let them receive their total deliverance in the name of Jesus, I decree that before the end of these year let there be dumbfounding testimonies in the name of Jesus, i pray that the God of Elijah who faileth not would not fail you in the name of Jesus, You womb would be fruitful in the name of Jesus. Powers asking that where is your God over these situation, God shall arise and defend his interest in your life in the name of Jesus. I say God shall arise, he shall arise in the name of Jesus.. These year is your year in the name of Jesus.. Thank you father for in Jesus name i have prayed.

Amen * 7

God bless you all...

Dont give up on God he would answer you and you would laff in Jesus name.

Have a wonderful week..

19 Likes

Adiahaakwaibom1:

My. Dear sis...ttcing is quite tiring most times. So I gave me, myselF and I a..... long break shocked
But I. Know and. Trust God dat tis year will surely not pass us by#2017Mums#

Amen ooo..

Dont worry God would have mercy and answer you.

I understand the way you feel but the lord is with you madam.

Stay positive
FruitfulRay:
Mamas and Fathers, I keep having a recurrent dream, so am moved to share it, maybe someone can help. Am not really into dreams, but I notice this most times during ovulation, or when I dream, the next day I'll see my period.

I often see myself in my former house, the house I grew up in, we lived there for 10 years, and so many bad things happened there. It was the house my dad lost his job, my elder brother died there, let me not even begin. The landlord was from Ijebu, an occultic man, when he died, that's when his kids started attending church. His f son is even a Pastor now and has dropped the family name, as the boy almost went mad but for God. At last when he died, the wife took over, we were thrown out of the house for lack of payment. This was a house, we rented to be our base in Nigeria, cos we were all living in the Uk. My dad was a diplomat, that same year of moving in, my bro died, then the next year, my dad was retired... He later got another job in Nigeria, but it wasn't the same, from there no job.

The startling thing is we left the house when I was 17, I have lived in different places, but I don't dream of them, but this one, I see everything clear.

I have gone for deliverances, prayed, fasted etc it will stop for a while, then start later. I believe I have already been delivered, am 36 now, so that's over 19 years now since we left. Greeting married was by Gods power, none of my sisters are married, two are living with men and have children, but not married, one just got pregnant, not with the man, me now TTC.. Hmmm, I am an overcome... What could have happened, breathrens I need your advise oh...

Am sorry about your a situation madam.

@ the bolded. This is very key..

The reason you till have such dream is because there is still something connecting you there even though you have been delivered.

Do these for the next 3 days what ever you dream abeg write am here.

Psalm 58,61,68 and 71

Any thing connecting me to any occultic altar catch fire

Powers using my glory to prosper die

Where is the lord God of Elijah arise and destroy my stubborn pursuers.

Oh sea quake of the Lord arise and swallow my unrepentant pursuer

Oh God arise and destroy every occultic agenda to terminate my day of celebration...

Before you sleep read Psalm 91 and cover yourself in the Blood of Jesus.

Father i want to thank you for the life of your daughter, i want to thank you because all power belongs to you, father i command that any power that has made themselve autority and custodian over the life over this madam i command that this powers be disgraced in the name of Jesus, I decree by the decree of heaven that any satanic lion assign to swallow you up before your testimony appear let the lion of Judah arise and tear such to piece in the name of Jesus, I decree upon your life, these year you shall dance your dance, sing your dance, the people who mocked you in the time past, they would gather and celebrate you in the name of Jesus.. I decree upon you life ma, receive your testimony by fire receive your testimony by force in the name of Jesus, i decree that has you have carried successfully , you deliver safely in the name of Jesus, Power waiting at the junction of your delivery to you mess you up, the God of Elijah will mess them up in the name of Jesus. You would deliver safely.. You back your own baby, you see carry your bundle of joy.. Thank you father for answering us.. Thank you because your daughter is a candidate of unexplain-able testimony. Thank you father for in Jesus name i have prayered

Have a safe and great week madam...

Keep the thread updated.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Hope you have started castor oil packs?
No i didnt oh. The cyst abi? If i am not pregnant this month, i will go for a scan then start it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Queen1010:
Happy sunday fruitful mamas, congrats to all those who got their bfp. They will all carry to term and deliver successfully. Please can any one suggest where I can do flushing in Abuja. Thanks.

I was told National hospital do flushing, I've not been able to do mine because of the recent health workers strike.

Congrats to all the mama's that got their BFP, healthy 9 months mam's.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
@janix try ginger tea
how to prepare: grate or chop ginger in 1cup of water bring to boiling point put off the heat and cover it for 10mins then drain d water add 1teaspoon of lemon juice u can add honey for taste. for best result take it twice daily. hope this helps.
Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
dep07:
Good morning fruitful e- sisters. Hope our weekend was great.
@ FruitfulRay,I know a lot of mamas have answered you but also try and do midnight prayer for at least 3 weeks with psalm 35 and Gal.

Thanks sis... Will do it, starting today. You know, I have prayed so much, that at times, I can't pray again concerning this situation... All I can do most times is praise, worship and declaration. Will start the study and prayer from today. God help me....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
omonighoblessing:
is there any routine I can follow to have twins boys for my next pregnancy pls .....

Your own better oh, its twin boys you want. Most of us here just want a healthy normal baby, boy or girl, twins or triplet, one sex or different.

May God grant you your heart desires...

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
madprophet:
Father i thank you for your people and i thank you for those waiting upon you for the day of their testimonies, i thank you because you faileth not, i thank you because you possess the absolute power. father be thou exalted in the name of Jesus, father i pray for every one of this sisters that is going through these situation as a result of their past misdeed, father i pray for each and every sister that is going through these as a result of a curse issued on their life from a bewitched tongue, father i pray fro every sister is going through this period as a result of unconscious dedication to any false god, father i pray for any one of this sisters that is going through through this because of some strange dream that they had and the enemy stole something from them, father i command that all thees situation i have mention in your mercy, let them receive their total deliverance in the name of Jesus, I decree that before the end of these year let there be dumbfounding testimonies in the name of Jesus, i pray that the God of Elijah who faileth not would not fail you in the name of Jesus, You womb would be fruitful in the name of Jesus. Powers asking that where is your God over these situation, God shall arise and defend his interest in your life in the name of Jesus. I say God shall arise, he shall arise in the name of Jesus.. These year is your year in the name of Jesus.. Thank you father for in Jesus name i have prayed.

Amen * 7

God bless you all...

Dont give up on God he would answer you and you would laff in Jesus name.

Have a wonderful week..

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello beautiful mamas

Please who has experienced light spotting while taking vitamin b6? am not expecting my period at the moment

please dont read and pass

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
madprophet:

Am sorry about your a situation madam.

@ the bolded. This is very key..

The reason you till have such dream is because there is still something connecting you there even though you have been delivered.

Do these for the next 3 days what ever you dream abeg write am here.

Psalm 58,61,68 and 71

Any thing connecting me to any occultic altar catch fire

Powers using my glory to prosper die

Where is the lord God of Elijah arise and destroy my stubborn pursuers.

Oh sea quake of the arise and swallow my unrepentant pursuer

Oh God arise and destroy every occultic agenda to terminate my day of celebration...

Before you sleep read Psalm 91 and cover yourself in the Blood of Jesus.

Father i want to thank you for the life of your daughter, i want to thank you because all power belongs to you, father i command that any power that has made themselve autority and custodian over the life over this madam i command that this powers be disgraced in the name of Jesus, I decree by the decree of heaven that any satanic lion assign to swallow you up before your testimony appear let the lion of Judah arise and tear such to piece in the name of Jesus, I decree upon your life, these year you shall dance your dance, sing your dance, the people who mocked you in the time past, they would gather and celebrate you in the name of Jesus.. I decree upon you life ma, receive your testimony by fire receive your testimony by force in the name of Jesus, i decree that has you have carried successfully , you deliver safely in the name of Jesus, Power waiting at the junction of your delivery to you mess you up, the God of Elijah will mess them up in the name of Jesus. You would deliver safely.. You back your own baby, you see carry your bundle of joy.. Thank you father for answering us.. Thank you because your daughter is a candidate of unexplain-able testimony. Thank you father for in Jesus name i have prayered

Have a safe and great week madam...

Keep the thread updated.

Hmmm, you really made my day... Amen, amen amen. Thank you so much, God bless you. Will do that...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
omonighoblessing:

We like your faith o.
Most of us here are praying God for a bfp..whether singleton sef we go happy diee.
But if baba God wan give us multiples...cheeeiiii that wud be icing on the cake.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Praise Monday
Let our praises go up and our blessings come down

1. Unto the Lord be the glory great things He has done
Unto the Lord be the glory great things He has done.
Great things He has done, greater things He will do
Unto the Lord be the glory great things He has done.

2. I never knew You will honor me this way
I never knew You will honor me this way
I never knew You will honor me this way,
Honor me this way, thank You my Lord

3. He has done for me,
He has done for me
He has done for me
He has done for me
What my mother cannot do
He has done for me
What my father cannot do
He has done for me

4. Olowogbogboro has turned things around
Olowogbogboro has turned things around
Olowogbogboro has turned things around for my good

5. He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great things
Bless His holy name

6. What the Lord has done for me
I cannot tell it all
What the Lord has done for me
I cannot tell it all
What the Lord has done for me
I cannot tell it all
He saved me and washed me His blood
So I can shout hallelujah
I can shout hallelujah
I can shout and praise the Lord
So I can shout hallelujah
I can shout hallelujah
I can shout and praise the Lord

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Congratulations forevergirl and Anisef you both will carry to term and deliver swiftly.

@other mamas waiting for miracle, don't let the devil win your heart through discouragement. You may feel down but don't stay there too long.
Get out your dancing shoes because we will soon celebrate with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
MummyJJ:

Praise Monday
Let our praises go up and our blessings come down

Hallelujah! I've been waiting for this! let me get my praise on!

God bless you @mummyJJ..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
swtdarling:
Hello beautiful mamas

Please who has experienced light spotting while taking vitamin b6? am not expecting my period at the moment

please dont read and pass

Thanks

i never experienced it, but i took it for a short period and just one cycle.

Is the spotting after Ovulation?
How long has it been for?

I would say you should watch it, if it is after ovu, it may be implantation but usually not more than 2 days, if it is around mid cycle, maybe Ovu itself
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please who has ever gone to Island maternity? How are they like? Someone is helping me with a gynaecologist there... Just want to know how they are, and what your experience was like?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
FruitfulRay:
. But as someone said, I'll take my mind off it, and continue to declare who I am in Christ.. God bless you mama
That's d spirit Sis. We r all overcomers in christ and nothing can change that!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
#Praise Monday
#singing

I will call upon the Lord
Who is worthy to be praised

The Lord reigneth
Blessed be the Lord
Let the rock of my salvation be exalted

... ....
Abasi ayaya oo
Ayaya oo
Abasi ayaya oo
Ayaya nanando

The Lord is so good
He's so good
The Lord is so good
He's so excellent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Towerofgrace:

i never experienced it, but i took it for a short period and just one cycle.

Is the spotting after Ovulation?
How long has it been for?

I would say you should watch it, if it is after ovu, it may be implantation but usually not more than 2 days, if it is around mid cycle, maybe Ovu itself

Yes, am taking it to lenghten my 23 day cycle

yes,experienced it after ovulation.

I also felt its implantation bleeding.but its be about 4 days now.

its very light,i see like a drop per day and mild cramps,thats why am worried about the vitamin b6,used to take 100mg per day.reduced it to 50mg now

and google is of little help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
MummyJJ thanks for that wonderful suggestion.

Orney darling, it is well. kiss
Each day brings us closer to our lasting bfp. Let God continue to give us strength and bring it to manifestation sooner rather than later. Pele...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
arrJay:

I had a myomectomy done last year April.. I want while the right side had hydrosalpinx. I am really depressed about this. I dont even know what to do.
Plz don't be disheartened .
As my sisters earlier adviced; read older pages on dis thread cos dat issue has been extensively discussed upon wit some success stories
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
swtdarling:

Yes, am taking it to lenghten my 23 day cycle

yes,experienced it after ovulation.

I also felt its implantation bleeding.but its be about 4 days now.

its very light,i see like a drop per day and mild cramps,thats why am worried about the vitamin b6,used to take 100mg per day.reduced it to 50mg now

and google is of little help
I feel you should maintain that 100mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Roseey0:

I feel you should maintain that 100mg

Oh.I just hope the 4/5 days mild spotting isnt something serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.