Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407492 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2017
@dbeauty, congratulations on the successful surgery, I pray that God will grant you speedy recovery and we shall rejoice with you soon on the news of your bfp.

@happymummy, do not fret because the Angels of the Almighty God will go ahead of you and make use of the hands of every doctor that will work on you in Jesus name.
It's a success already in Jesus name.

1) O God, our help in ages past,
   Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
   And our eternal home.

2) Under the shadow of Thy throne
   Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
   And our defence is sure.

3) Before the hills in order stood,
  Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
  To endless years the same.

4) A thousand ages in Thy sight
   Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
   Before the rising sun.

5) Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
  Bears all its sons away;
They fly forgotten, as a dream
  Dies at the opening day.

6). O God, our help in ages past,
Be Thou our guard while life shall last,
   And our eternal home.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emimade: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2017
@ Peace
Gud Mor. A job well done for all ur effort in dis platform. May God in his infinite mercy reward you. Pls my own case seems different. I usually have a very, I mean very painful menstural pain for years, so I was diagonised of fibroid which I went for the operation last year. After the operation den I demanded to see war was removed from the doctor. Den my hubby had to explain to Wats really happening dt my whole has bin affected. Dt the fibroid has taken over my womb. Have done series of hormonal profile test which result shows am ok. Pls Wat do u think I can take to shrink dat fibroid so dt I can conceive. Cos AV taken diff tins all to no avail. Wld appreciate if my request can be granted. Thk u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Good morning
Didn't they remove anything?

Emimade:
@ Peace
Gud Mor. A job well done for all ur effort in dis platform. May God in his infinite mercy reward you. Pls my own case seems different. I usually have a very, I mean very painful menstural pain for years, so I was diagonised of fibroid which I went for the operation last year. After the operation den I demanded to see war was removed from the doctor. Den my hubby had to explain to Wats really happening dt my whole has bin affected. Dt the fibroid has taken over my womb. Have done series of hormonal profile test which result shows am ok. Pls Wat do u think I can take to shrink dat fibroid so dt I can conceive. Cos AV taken diff tins all to no avail. Wld appreciate if my request can be granted. Thk u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infonirt: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
MyPeace:

Haa, if l had know this before, l wont have been so stressed as l was when my period refused to show up. l never knew it could take that long, l spent alot in hospital. Trust some doctors, he made me believe something was wrong but could not really see anything, thank God it later came.

My Colleague in the office, had similar thing, her doctor did family planning for her to correct the stuff, till now close to 2years the period still doesnt run. lt runs when shes carrying the IUD, if she removes it, it stops.

Have you heard about this 21 days tip? A friend told me that if a woman gets to age 30, that ovulation changes to day 21 instead of day 14 (However, ovulation depends on the length of the cycle) and preferably position is reentry, which deposits sperm straight to the womb. l dont know how truth it is ooo, but that was what l did and conceive for the first time in life.

The Bible says, we shall never caste our young, or be barren in the Land.

I feel for your friend greatly.
What I have learned about miscarriages is that they can be caused by an imbalance in the Progesterone hormone which is secreted by the Thymus Gland.
This hormone is responsible for ensuring a healthy pregnancy. When it is not secreted enough, people get miscarriages and irregular menstrual cycle or most times no menstruation at all and even difficulty to conceive.

The activity of this progesterone hormone is regulated by the human growth hormone which is released in the pitituary gland of the brain. As we grow older, especially beyond 30 years, the release of the human growth hormone is reduced which affects other hormones like the progesterone hormone.

In my opinion what she needs to do is to balance her body's hormonal release and she would be fine. That aging process can be reversed if you know what to take. This caters for so many other aging related problems like wrinkles, crows feet, furrows, bone weakness, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infonirt: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Emimade:
@ Peace

Really sorry about your fibroid. I may be able to help you shrink it using Spirulina, Rice Bran and Oat bran and also chlorophyll intake. If you can give 3 months, I can help you. I have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results after 3 months. You get all your money back. But you must be committed to the 3 months first. Nevertheless, I have helped many people do it without refunding. No matter what it's a Win Win for you, you got nothing to lose.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2017
imsettled2:
@ dbeauty thanks ma. I'll suggest u take serrapeptase after 2wks(post surgery) to avoid adhesion since it was an open surgery.

Okay Sis.. thanks for the tip.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
ebonynelly:
Gud day Mamas.

Pls does anyone know about Dr. Quick herbal supplement for low sperm count and motility?
How effective is it?

Mama check male lnfertility thread on health section I don't know how to post d link here, there are a lot of reviews there, it worked for some ppl n didn't work for some. Meanwhile, y don't u try Fertilsan M. U can it up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flexherbal(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2017
shithapuns:

would suggest he tries local herbs or fixes during ovu...as you guys are ttc,,,,while he continues searching for a permanent cure,
as a guyman,,he should know what to take..babyoku, burantashi,flexherbal, actionbitters etc.
maca didnt do s,hit for me,,,,,even tigernut,coconut,dabino combo didnt do jack for me as per libido

Those who care about other people's well-being are wise.

God bless, you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Fummylola:

Hello ma , how many month course of treatment did you do , before producing healthy eggs , I have high FSH and high amh , I have gotten some supplement including the one's you wrote here

High FSH and high AMH? Please confirm

If this is your actual diagnosis, then it is not the same as Joime and you cannot take same supplements with her oo my sis, otherwise you can make the condition worse.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Towerofgrace:

High FSH and high AMH? Please confirm

If this is your actual diagnosis, then it is not the same as Joime and you cannot take same supplements with her oo my sis, otherwise you can make the condition worse.

Owk, what other supplement can I take , the only supplement I don't include is dhea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fummylola:

Owk, what other supplement can I take , the only supplement I don't include is dhea

Good that you don't include dhea, i am not advising any supplement o, just wanted to call your attention to the fact that diagnosis differs and you should not base your supplements/treatment on someone else's diagnosis. Royal Jelly has also been said to increase fibroids

All the best sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ameno
Thanks sister
Redeemed:
@dbeauty, congratulations on the successful surgery, I pray that God will grant you speedy recovery and we shall rejoice with you soon on the news of your bfp.

@happymummy, do not fret because the Angels of the Almighty God will go ahead of you and make use of the hands of every doctor that will work on you in Jesus name.
It's a success already in Jesus name.

1) O God, our help in ages past,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
   And our eternal home.

2) Under the shadow of Thy throne
   Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
   And our defence is sure.

3) Before the hills in order stood,
  Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
  To endless years the same.

4) A thousand ages in Thy sight
   Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
   Before the rising sun.

5) Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
  Bears all its sons away;
They fly forgotten, as a dream
  Dies at the opening day.

6). O God, our help in ages past,
Be Thou our guard while life shall last,
   And our eternal home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who has done an heteroscopy?
Give me expo price, procedure and pain level?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
ebonynelly:
Gud day Mamas.

Pls does anyone know about Dr. Quick herbal supplement for low sperm count and motility?
How effective is it?
Don't know how effective it is. from research I made then, the reviews were somehow. why don't you try Fertilisan m or evergreen formula for men, guava leaf juice + honey & some other trusted products pple have used. I think fertile aid for men, motility boost, etc. stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Emimade:
@ Peace
if the fibroid is big like you're saying, go do myomectomy. that's ur best bet. when you said you did operation, why couldn't the doctor remove it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello my wonderful people. Hope alafia ni mo ba yin. May God's name be praised both now and forever.
I say make I throway salute jare

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
MGeey:

Thanks a lot. Hubby is taking this too though his is 500mg. Just that we're battling ED and no results yet from the maca. Mamas that their hubby had this problem, please what did you do? Please make una no waka pass.

I heard dried moringa leaves added to meals works. Also chewing 2 to 4 moringa seeds with smal honey perday works/moringa oil.

U can also giv him few seeds of alligator pepper to chew on or add it in his food as a pepper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
pweetymii:

Amen oh...my joy is that if there is bfp for one here,then it means God is ib the neighbourhood and it will get to the turn of everyone.
@fpeter,Ayauche and adejuve longest time oh...

My sister God bless u for remembering me, been offline.
How are u doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
mummykyrti:
Congrats deary!! @dbeauty.... A whole 24.... This God is too good o....

Lemon yaf make my flow stop unexpectedly o, tho me I like it, the flow was just too long, a whole 5days, a times I use 4 always..... Started the detox on cd2, by cd3 flow reduced, today cd4 nothing nothing.

Please who has used tamoxifen and gotten results o?

Donatee thanks a lot, for how long should it be taken?

I usually take for 1week or there about so I can detox b4 ovulation.

For those it stopped their af shorter than needed maybe you should start on d last day of af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Laralag:
Goodmorning beautiful mamas in the house. This is my 1st time of posting here, though I have silently being following this forum.
Has anyone experienced delayed period from taken evening primrose oil?. I took it but stopped before ov to increase cm. ( the only time I got a bfp in my 1 year of ttc was when I saw cm, sadly lost it) Now af is 3 days late. I did hpt twice got a bfn. This is scary because I have never had a delayed af.

yes it does happen.
Do a pt.

taking cd1 to 10 not getting to 14 may wear out d effects of elongating d cycle incase u wanna use it again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
dbeauty:

Yes oo my Sister..Imagine after so many years.

Glory be to God for He showed up for me. And I know the same God of all flesh will show up for you during yours. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus..The Lord of Host will go before you and make everything okay..He will work through the Doctors and you shall testify in Jesus mighty name.

congratulations mama. Ur miracle is here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Do BPT on Monday dear to know if is pregnancy.
I'm on cd28, excess cm and BFN using hpt(I've never read positive using pt strip till after 2wks), period supposed to start on Monday but nothing yet. After discussing with one mama I've calmed down, will do BPT on Monday.

Didn't use evening primrose oil, I used soy isoflavone before ov and ovacare after.

how much did u get d soy iso?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Queen1010:

Welcome dear, may your stay be short and fruitful.
Yes, I took evening primrose oil last month and stopped before ovulation and I had the worst menstrual cycle ever. My period was delayed for three days with serious cramps and painful tips. I did hpt and it was bfn. I was so worried. When I went for scan I discovered that I also had an unusual thickened endometrial lining. Although I combined it with vitamin b6 and vitamin e. I suspect the evening primrose oil to be the cause.
One the brighter side your delayed period could also mean a bfp. If your period doesn't show today try and do a bpt. Fertility dust .

with vit e that's an over kill....too much estrogen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
talltosyne:
I used, much better when compared with clomid.

In fact, I need it presently but can't get.

Pls let me know if u r able to get it. Am now in Lagos
I got since my last cycle, but just wanted to know how effective it is.... Where in lag are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
DonaTee:

how much did u get d soy iso?
The one I used is Tasly product (phytoestrogen), bought it 4,500.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Omojudy:
MY SISTER, WITH UR STORY HERE I THINK U REALLY NEED THE SUGERY.I HV LOST 4 PRENANCIES IN 6YEARS ,D WORST ONE WAS IN MARCH 20I5 @24WEEK, I WAS SO HELPLESS AND ASHAMED.THANK GOD FOR DIS THREAD,AFTER HSG I DISCOVERED MY WORB WAS ADHERED 2GEDA AND DR SAID BABY CANNOT GROW PAST 26 WEEKS EXCEPT AFTER HETEROSCOY TO SCRAP THE UTERUS.MAMAKENDRA ENCOURAGED ME TO GO FOR THE SUGERY.I WENT FOR IT AND MY WOMB IS FREE NOW TO CARRY TILL 9 MONTHS.IT IS 30 MINUTES PAINLESS PROCEDURE TO REMOVE POLYPS AND ADHERSION.IN PORTHARCOURT IT IS 250K NOW .MY REGRET NOW IS NOT KNOWIN MY PROBLEM EARLIER,BECOS MISCARRAIGE HAS MADE ME HAVE BLOCKTUBE,IC,AND SCANTY FLOW.PLS BE GUIDED.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
selfmadeboss:
i want Black cohosh , how do i contact to get it
hello selfmadeboss pm me for black coho sh at a give away price (almost free).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Omojudy:
. My friend did it just 2 month ago due to adhesion. It was done in PH for a cost of N150k, painless cause pain relieve was administer before the procedure. Hope this help..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
DonaTee:

with vit e that's an over kill....too much estrogen
No wonder I had such symptoms
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
[center][/center]
mummykyrti:
I got since my last cycle, but just wanted to know how effective it is.... Where in lag are you?

It's very effective with lots of EWCM
Ojodu Berger
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
ekashiloh:
it is well with you ma'am, the Lord will surely answers all your prayers, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
ekashiloh:
MY SISTER, WITH UR STORY HERE I THINK U REALLY NEED THE SUGERY.I HV LOST 4 PRENANCIES IN 6YEARS ,D WORST ONE WAS IN MARCH 20I5 @24WEEK, I WAS SO HELPLESS AND ASHAMED.THANK GOD FOR DIS THREAD,AFTER HSG I DISCOVERED MY WORB WAS ADHERED 2GEDA AND DR SAID BABY CANNOT GROW PAST 26 WEEKS EXCEPT AFTER HETEROSCOY TO SCRAP THE UTERUS.MAMAKENDRA ENCOURAGED ME TO GO FOR THE SUGERY.I WENT FOR IT AND MY WOMB IS FREE NOW TO CARRY TILL 9 MONTHS.IT IS 30 MINUTES PAINLESS PROCEDURE TO REMOVE POLYPS AND ADHERSION.IN PORTHARCOURT IT IS 250K NOW .MY REGRET NOW IS NOT KNOWIN MY PROBLEM EARLIER,BECOS MISCARRAIGE HAS MADE ME HAVE BLOCKTUBE,IC,AND SCANTY FLOW.PLS BE GUIDED.
I am told to do it yet lasuth no gree refer me to any particular place. Checked online for places and fees seemed high, moreover they want me to run all the tests with them agai afresh plus regusteration and consultation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.