Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405197 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Thanks mamas for your prayers and wishes. I hope to celebrate your BFPs soon.

Please Mamas with good knowledge of Abuja hospitals; I need suggestions of good hospitals in Abuja where I can register for antenatal. Whether private or government, I just want somewhere they will give attention carefully not just to collect money and treat you anyhow.

Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kelizosuy(f): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2017
I think this question should be in the preggy thread dear...
Happy bumping to you
Stephaniecoa:
Thanks mamas for your prayers and wishes. I hope to celebrate your BFPs soon.

Please Mamas with good knowledge of Abuja hospitals; I need suggestions of good hospitals in Abuja where I can register for antenatal. Whether private or government, I just want somewhere they will give attention carefully not just to collect money and treat you anyhow.

Thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Good evening mamas. This is a BFP post but I won't get excited till After the 12th week...i am grateful to God but scared of another miscarriage (though my previous miscarriage was due to low progesterone which careless Abuja doctors couldn't check). This BFP came when we stopped Trying,we decided to wait till next year as hubby was even tired of having sex.

My prayer is that God blesses us all. Put me in your prayers please.
Thanks everyone
chai see how the two lines just bright everywhere grin
Stephaniecoa:
Good evening mamas. This is a BFP post but I won't get excited till After the 12th week...i am grateful to God but scared of another miscarriage (though my previous miscarriage was due to low progesterone which careless Abuja doctors couldn't check). This BFP came when we stopped Trying,we decided to wait till next year as hubby was even tired of having sex.

My prayer is that God blesses us all. Put me in your prayers please.
Thanks everyone
chai see how the two lines just bright everywhere, relax ma'am this one has come to stay. let God's grace takeover. congratulations, we dey your back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Congratulations @ Stephaniecoa and Belladesweet. God's name be praised. Happy 9 months journey and safe delivery. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
@mama Zaynie, pls come and welcome out VIP mamas @duchessgoddess, @Stephaniecoa and belladsweet with your golden chair to pregnancy thread and please buy more chairs for other mamas coming behind abeg.
[/quote]

Congratulations to the latest preggy mums.u will carry with easy n enjoy your pregnancies.Happy n HEALTHY pregnancies.

@ Stephaniecoa, I think you should find out from your doctor about metformin.please don't stop it immediately until after first trimester.u can also ask at the pregnancy thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thanks dear . I will be on the metformin till around 16weeks then I'd gradually stop it.same as progesterone.
wonyi:

@mama Zaynie, pls come and welcome out VIP mamas @duchessgoddess, @Stephaniecoa and belladsweet with your golden chair to pregnancy thread and please buy more chairs for other mamas coming behind abeg.

Congratulations to the latest preggy mums.u will carry with easy n enjoy your pregnancies.Happy n HEALTHY pregnancies.

@ Stephaniecoa, I think you should find out from your doctor about metformin.please don't stop it immediately until after first trimester.u can also ask at the pregnancy thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
hi all,
missed you much.
I just decided to stay away some days and clear my head.

update
went for tvs yesterday and everything seems fine.
no infection
no conception remnants
no fluid
10 mm egg grin

i have started taking the blood tonic -ranferon and vit e, will add the multivitamins(evergreen for mums to be) tommorow. i alternate astymin and ranferon blood tonic.

Now i understand the igbo song- Chi na enye nwa, nwa bu onyinye chukwu.......adighi ere ya n'ahia.

cos in all our effort, it is God that has the final say. He decides the when , cos of some reasons we might not know.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
@ beautiful mamas, i suggest we add fasting wednesdays.

or is the prayer monday with fasting? if no, l suggest we add it as the temptation of rollover monday rice wont be there.

What do you think?

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
#Long Post Alert#
WIDD....
1. God did it in his own time. He's never late.
My believe in God was so strong and resolute. Nothing tampered with that. I buy majorly maternity gowns, baby dresses since last year.
2. I bought Robitussin chesty cough syrup(i saw it on this thread,pages back) cos I wasn't noticing Ewcm for long. I think it worked for the CM sha though it was dh that saw the egg white, me I didn't really see it like I expected. I used it from a week to Ovulation till 2dpo. I had used Evening Primrose oil for months without any difference.
3. I used M2 Tone for 10days CD3 till CD13. Wanted to buy Omega 369, but couldn't afford the one I saw #8,500 so I just continued with my Folic acid, Vit B6(100mg) after ovulation, Vitamin C.
4. On my supposed Ovulation day, b4 bding, myself and dh drank a cup of the water of fire & my other bottle of water from PMCH, MFM. I managed to give dh to drink sha, you understand now.
5. Because I noticed I also spill out semen, I decided to try Doggy style that I learnt from mama's here& on the preggy thread.. hmm.. ko easy but I enjoyed it after I mastered the art & I noticed that no semen spilled at all. we baby danced for like 5days around my fertile window.
6. I decided to sow a seed of the money I ought to use to buy another drug into a Mama's life on the preggy thread that asked for help sometimes ago, don't want to mention name.. she gave birth last week.
7. I lived life normally, I even travelled to Delta state from Ibadan for two weeks shortly after my ovulation to help a friend that lost her mum.. was taking bikes, stress and all that... I just came back home.
8. I actually wasn't expecting so much but I encouraged myself after seeing dh's sperm motility result that no cycle should be wasted...
9. For dh I got Evergreen formula for men for him, vit e, vitamin c, guava leaf juice, changed our diets, more of beans, moinmoin, Quaker oats, eggs everyday, vegetables, we really reduced carbs...
My son holds hands with me & we agree that his brothers and sisters will come to our house. He prays for them everyday since around January.
10. was expecting AF but God blessed us with BFP.. twas like a dream.
I noticed plenty discharge when AF was due but not smelly and not itching. Tested last week with HPT , faint lines but did BPT yesterday... Very positive.
Mama's, thank you for the kpekusing tutorials... the advices, quick response to questions, moral support,

God will come through for us all.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
congratulations to belladsweet,duchessgoddess and Stephaniecoa.Wish you all a sweet and smooth 9 months.@Stephaniecoa,the Lord has done this and He will perfect His work.
@MummyKyrti,where our 10%?
@all happy weekend.Let's all remain positive.God will do it when we least expect.
#confessionbringsconception#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
mumzara:

Good morning. Pls if the vitex is still available, I am interested. I stay in lagos. Thank you....07056652666

Not available dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
All mamas with PCOS, my candid advise(which I can swear by) is this:
A- LOSE WEIGHT (If you weigh more than 70-75kg)I was
89kg but now down to 76kg.
B- TAKE METFORMIN (Take at least 1500mg daily...i know
that's hard because of the side effects but TRY. Tip: I
usually take mine in between meals with a full glass of
water. I was on 2000mg daily. Never take it on an
empty stomach...you could faint).

PS: nairaland didn't allow me send all in one post.

Congrats @stephaniecoa, @duchessgoddeas and @bellasweet. Wishing you a blessed and healthy 9 months. E so la yo o.

#mineiscoming
#teamJune2018

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunny15:
Please I don't know if any mama here knows a good gynecologist in Osun state, precisely in Ilesa. Thanks in advance!
Balm of Gilead at Oke opo or apo. Prof Owolabi. He is into IVF also.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
mrsfrank:

Not available dear

It's ok. Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
@stephaniecoa, duchessgoddeas and bellasweet. I wish you all smooth and safe journey to motherhood. You shall carry to term IJN. There shall be no loss.

Thank you Lord for your presence in this thread and the BFPs. We pray for more and you remember us all as we look unto you.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jones2014: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cc: sunny15. Just passing by, but please do not go to this clinic!!! This guy reeks of the highest level of unprofessionalism. His methods are crude and unbelievable. Hes a prof yeah, but humans should be treated like humans and not some animal specimens. Academics should be left in d lecture rooms and emotion and proper treatment brought into the hospital, not the other way round. I have been there with my wife and I wouldnt say more than this lipsrsealed Pls check other places.
Joyfulmama:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
@ Stephaniecoa, belladsweet & duchessgoddess congratulations to you all your 9 months journey shall be stress free & you will bring forth safely there shall be no loss. Sooooo happy for you all.
cutiereborn, why don't you just start with 500mg daily and increase it gradually if you are able to tolerate it cos it's not everyone that can or you just see your doctor cos metformin lowers blood sugar levels so it should be taken with care.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=jones2014, wow!! No be small thing o. Thanks very much for the heads up sir. God bless!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Joyfulmama:

Thanks very much ma. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i give Almighty God all the glory for granting me the Grace, Favour and Joy of Motherhood cry cry cry cry for the first time in my life all through my years on Earth, i saw my own two Red Lines...its a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I dont know how to thank him enough i use myself as a point of contact for all the waiting mothers all around the world that the Good God will visit them before the end of 2017.

I really appreciate everyone here for the love, advice, care, prayers, words of wisdom etc...

Thank you Jesus cry cry cry cry cry i am speechless right now i dont know what else to write, say or type. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

*Dancing* oh Thank you Jesus for these bfps. Congratulations ma. Full term loading in Jesus precious name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2017
@Stephaniecoa, belladsweet & duchessgoddess congratulations on your BFPs, may God keep you all &preserve your LOs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drandy: 3:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Long Post Alert:

Good morning mamas, congratulations to the new preggy mamas. God will answer our prayers and give us all our bundles of joy. I am new here but I have been following the thread. I have been ttc for about a year now. Fibroid (largest – 3.2 x 3.4). Recently did hormonal profile/HSG/HVS. I will be seeing the OB&GN next week but I want mamas here to help advice me on what to do. I only take folic acid and vitamin E.

CD3
FSH: 12.11 (0-20) miu/ml
LH: 3.04 (0-30) /ml
Estradiol - 72.1 ng/ml (60-150)
Prolactin (0-30) ng/ml 13.74

CD21
Progesterone - 13.87ng/ml (2-25)

HSG
The cervical canal is normal in calibre and outline.
The uterine cavity is normal in size, shape and outline but some reticular opacities are noted at the uterine fundal area.
The two fallopian tubes are demonstrable and they show free spillage of contrast into the peritoneal cavity on both sides.
[b]Conclusion:[/b] Uterine adhesions: Bilateral Tubal Patency.

HVS
No infections

DH’s Sperm Analysis
Sperm Analysis :
Liquefaction: Normal
Colour Creamy:
Volume: 1ml (1.5 – 5ml)
Sperm concentration: 85 x 106ml (15million per ml)
Sperm Count: 85x106 (40million per ml or more)
Motility: 65% (>32%)
Rapid: 40%
Slow: 15%
Non Progressive: 10%
Static 35%

Morphology (>5)
Normal Forms: 60%
Abnormal Forms: 40%

Location of abnormalise per sperm:
Head: 20%, Mid Pieces: 10%, Tails: 10%.
Comments: Normozoospermia.

Please mamas help me with these results and what do I need to do. God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2017
duchessgoddess:
My God is a good God, yes HE is!!
Issa BFP my sisters!!! Whoop!

Tested positive today 4 days after AF is due. After several negative results!
I can't thank God enough! September was really a month to remember. It is raining BFPs here. Mamas you are next Ooh. WIDD coming up.
congratulations, GOD has remembered you...I rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2017
mamas rejoice with me its BFP...whoop whoop am pregnant.. CD 38
am still in shock and surprised.. all my ovulation test were all negative thank you the miracle working God #miraclebaby

48 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

am still in shock and surprised.. all my ovulation test were all negative
thank you the miracle working God
#miraclebaby
Congratulations mama. He is a miracle working God and performs his miracles when we least expect it. Wishing you happy and healthy nine months.
Congrats Stephaniecoa, Duchessgoddess, belladsweet and other mamas that got their bfps. God is great and his name alone be worthy of our praise.
Praying for more bfps to come in Jesus name. We shall all testify. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby

Congratulations dear! Father, we thank u once again 4 remembering our sister. U're indeed a miracle working God. The God of surprise!

Mama enkay2016, rejoice in d Lord dear 4 He has filled ur life with joy. Wishn u a hitch free journey to ur expected destination in Jesus name, amen.

I faithfully tap into ds marvellous blessing in Jesus name, amen.

Abeg, sama us WIDD sharperly.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
wowww....another BFP. congrats enkay2016. H &H pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2017
quote author=enkay2016

st=61406267]mamas rejoice with me its BFP...whoop whoop am pregnant.. CD 38

#miraclebaby[/quote]

I worship you lord! Alagbada ina! Awesome father I thank you for this miracle.

Congratulations enkay, belladsweet, Stephanie, duchess! !! Happy and healthy bumping.

Im next to testify!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
I never knew You will honor us this way, I never knew You will honor us this way, I never knew You will honor us this way, honor us this way, thank You our Lord
congratulations @enkay2016 wow. so happy for you.
Who did it? Na Jesus ooo. My testimony is loading in Jesus name!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
*another one*(in DJ Khaled's voice)!!!!. Congrats enkay2016!! May u have a hitch free 9 months ride. Baba God u too much oo! We give u all praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2017
enkay2016:

#miraclebaby
wow wow wow. cry cry cry See me rushing down here to read your testimony. My sis the God that remembered you will see you through 9 mths and beyond. Supernatural pregnancy and birth shall be your portion. It can only be God.

If you're wondering why I'm shedding tears, it's really tears of joy. This is God of wonders at work. Congrats once more.

@ Stephaniecoa, Duchessgoddess, belladsweet and other new mums, congrats and happy bumping to you all.

October is nice and we pray it goes round to us all. May God of surprises remember us as He has remembered out sisters and may there be no loss in the land anymore. Amen.

Mamatwiny welcome back dear. Forward always. I love your spirit. Our God is still on the throne and will work wonders for us.

Happy weekend mothers of great nation.

@BlessedDiva how have you been? Longest time.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kingadex60(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.