Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410728 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
CravingChic:
Hmmm....bfp loading announcement loading from sayoddy. I am itching to read good news. Fruitfulray, fingers crossed for you too. wink smiley

Its dec 15th and some of us have already lost hope in 2017. I just want to encourage us all. God knows us by our names and even before we were born, lets continue to pray and trust in Him for His plans for us are for good.
The God that did it for curvilicious, realwoman, and other preggy mamas that started this year with us will certainly do it for us soon too.

Fertility blessings!!

Thanks so much sis, Amen oh...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
CravingChic:
I also want to share a testimony with my sisters. I lost my job in 2014. .

Mamas, dry bones shall rise again. Ezekiel 37. Lets keep our lamps burning in faith and hope.

Congrats dear, God that began a good thing n your life will complete it in Jesus name... This is a great way to end the year
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by denigma2(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Adebizzy:
Hi mamas in the ous , please help me . I need a good gyne/hospital in Lagos that's experienced with tubal flushing to open blocked tubes. Any ideas? Please help a sister. God bless

Try Raheem Hospital, Surulere. He has very good reviews.

"Raheem Clinic.. Olatilewa Street, Close to Ogunlana Drive. Not too sure of the exact number but call the matron for directions 09096556756"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2017
CravingChic:
I also want to share a testimony with my sisters

Mamas, dry bones shall rise again. Ezekiel 37. Lets keep our lamps burning in faith and hope.

Congratulations on your new job sis, it is the beginning of great things coming your way this season. God will lift you to greater height from there. I tap into your testimony and declare that i will testify soon. Don't forget to buy xmas gift for the twins because they will soon arrive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
denigma2:

Try Raheem Hospital, Surulere. He has very good reviews.

"Raheem Clinic.. Olatilewa Street, Close to Ogunlana Drive. Not too sure of the exact number but call the matron for directions 09096556756"
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good day fruitful mama, hope u all are doing great, pls allow me to rant small smiley Na wa o this 2 weeks wait be like 2 years the thing nor dey fast at all, Hmmm dis is CD 26 AF might show any time soon, but that is not wht I want. Pls AF I don't need you this month, pls go on a long vacation for nine months or even add small jara sef, I nor mind.
Pls Dear Lord have mercy on me and surprise me, I need a miracle, I shall testify soon and I wish all mama here same. @FruitfulRay and sayoddy am waiting for your Bfp announcement, congratulations in advance.
@CravingChic congratulations on Your new job, more good things are coming your way.
#God's Grace is Unlimited#

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
mumredeemer:

Congratulations on your new job sis, it is the beginning of great things coming your way this season. God will lift you to greater height from there. I tap into your testimony and declare that i will testify soon. Don't forget to buy xmas gift for the twins because they will soon arrive. cheesy

Thatnks for the reminder sis....God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Congrats dear, God that began a good thing n your life will complete it in Jesus name... This is a great way to end the year

Thanks sis. God bless you.

Thanks starrybella
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Starrybella:
I think it's called Stanford or Sanford urology.
went down to oko central and i could not locate the place, could you pls describe it beteer...or even better still gimme the contact of the doc..thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reliablejay: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
MGeey:

Not really. But because hubby likes it so i drink once in a while. Apart from farmfresh, farm pride yogurt has probiotic cultures too.

Howdy Reliablejay, we haven't heard from you in a while. You're still in our prayers. Remain strong.
Thanks sis for checking on me. I have being off social media for some time now. I can't say things are fine, but I try to live with dh like nothing happened. Trying my best not to bring up the issue like some mamas suggested but in all it is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Starrybella:
Good day f testify soon and I wish all mama here same. @FruitfulRay and sayoddy am waiting for your Bfp announcement, congratulations in advance.
@CravingChic congratulations on Your new job, more good things are coming your way.
#God's Grace is Unlimited#

My dear, thanks for the mention... Nothing for me yet, sister flow came yesterday, CD29, I just felt helpless and sad, but I encouraged myself in the Lord my God. Went for vigil and felt better.

Will continue with the drugs, its not easy, the drugs for I and hubby every month is about 6Ok, don't we have better things to use money for? So I'll reduce the m2tone to taking 1 in the morning and one at night, as oppose to 2, morn and night, as prescribed by the doctor. Will take the second round of clomid, but want to trigger it this cycle, please mama's what are the process for using Hcg trigger and clomid. God will definitely answer us, he Can't lie.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Reliablejay:
Thanks sis for checking on me. I have being off social media for some time now. I can't say things are fine, but I try to live with dh like nothing happened. Trying my best not to bring up the issue like some mamas suggested but in all it is not easy.

The Lord is your strength sister, God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Morning everybody in the house pls am new here and want to ask where to buy opk the blue one because the ones am seeing are those you can't reused again pls I stays in mainland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclemom(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2017
l feel so low and confused. We have been TTC for 16 months now. Absent periods because of high prolactin. I take carbegoline. I started it last year July and my period came October non stop till December. Was give injection to stop it and it was a contraceptive that lasts 3 months. April being 4th month to start trying dh travelled for 6 months. Came back in Sept and we started trying actively. I was placed on clomid each month, tracked follicles,even took trigger shots. Here comes the problem. Anytime I mention ovulation it is as if dh looses his mind, quarrels vigorously and we make up the next day when the eggs are dead. This happened September, October, November. This December was natural- felt the pains,saw egg white mucus, refused to tell dh. Alcohol messes up our sex life so I have been begging him to reduce intake and he promised to do so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclemom(f): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Last night,at the peak of the ovulation pains he came in drunk. I cajoled him to bd ,he thrust for a long time but could not release. I was bruised with many tears on my v, still he couldnt release. This morning I tried cajoling him and mistakingly told him I was ovulating and that scattered everything. He left the house in anger. I am so confused and sad. Sorry for long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
miraclemom:
Last night,at the peak of the ovulation pains he came in drunk. I cajoled him to bd ,he thrust for a long time but could not release. I was bruised with many tears on my v, still he couldnt release. This morning I tried cajoling him and mistakingly told him I was ovulating and that scattered everything. He left the house in anger. I am so confused and sad. Sorry for long post.
pls don't be sad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Reliablejay:
Bring up the issue with a view to finding the best solution that will favour you guys as a couple. I have heard of couples agreeing to take up responsibility for the baby (and maybe the mother) without the other woman becoming a second wife. She only bears the title of baby mama. There are other solutions.
Don't bottle it up and fall into depression. Talk about it with him from time to time with a solution mindset. You portrayed him as receptive. God be with you and guide you guys. And remember to take a DNA test on the child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Reliablejay:

May God continue to strengthen you. Keep on working on your fertility issues, do not give up and God will visit you soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Shift make I laugh
All these kpekus loving mamas sef na wa oo, me I am kuku a virg.in, i don't know what you are talking about grin

Oya sorry no vex,
but I tell u unconsciously most women tend to do that, when at the back of your.mind you are imagining the egg meeting spe.rm and becoming a baby already, but the problem with that is, it makes kpekus more like a chore and puts unnecessary pressure on parties involved.

You too reason am, last week were you clamouring for s.ex and staying awake till 3am?

Please just free your mind, even if you want to calculate ovulation don't make it obvious.

What I do is 1st kpekus after AF I initiate it and make sure it is very very wonderful wink my excuse is that I have missed it, but at the back of my mind I know once I am able to do a good job that 1st "welcome back" time, dh will be the one chasing me for the next 1 week which by then it is around ovulation time and I am extra sezxy too just to carry on the mood so it is a win-win for us both and no pressure.

You better woman up and don't go and be showing yoursef, let that raking and anger end so you can get some good kpekus.

Okay bye, let me go and ra.pe my sleeping husband lipsrsealed

@miraclemom, it appears you are only kpekusing with your hubby for procreation sake ONLY. Please try and forget TTC and enjoy good old kpekus. I use to be like you o and the above advise was given to me. Believe me it works. Try and be your hubby's friend to find out why he is drinking. Also has he done sperm analysis to ascertain all is well at his end?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
miraclemom:

awwwww. thats sad...ovulation pressures affect males too. with temporary ED, but that doesnt seem to be th e case with ur DH.
PERHAPS U R NAGGING him too much over the baby issssh?

hv you guys been to a hospital for fertility checks?..and ur dh done s,emen analysis?
the alchohol he is consuming ..reduces sperm count for many males.

if he is open to it..you guys could consider iui...as it reduces the pressure of bding during ovulation...the man ma,sturbates and produces the sample...wch is inject 2 or 3 times
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
miraclemom:

I had the same issue with DH, until my MIL advised me to stop telling him about my ovulation days and just lure him to bed everytime it comes. Please make sex a regular event not just for procreation. Learn how to also make declarations in your bedroom and on your bed, speak to the atmosphere around your home. You can only win the battle on your knees. May God help us all.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Blessedmumi,

thanks for checking up on me my sister, how are you doing? I have been meaning to ask if you eventually went for that IUI or were able to get more clarification from the Dr. as your moniker says, stay blessed always.

Cuppymummy, thanks jare. TTC cannot kill our swag, make we rejoice always, make devil get headache scatter. Trust you are good, your faith is all that is needed to connect ojare. So shall it be for us all
Amen to your prayers Towerofgrace my dear sister. I'm well and I thank God. Thanks for remembering me. God bless you.

When we run out of options, the only thing to do is to look up to God our Helper.

My sisters I greet you all. Meanwhile I just downloaded 2 ovulation apps and it's somewhat fun. Who has tried using an ovulation app to keep track? What has been you experience? Please share.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2017
This really got me. Lol
fruitfulnathia:
R u in Ilorin, plz b careful... I heard it ysday...it happened at Kwara Hotel, the world is becoming more scary o.... A newly married man saw a youth corper dressed seductively... She was just too sexy to overlook.... He picked her up and abandoned the way home to a hotel..... . He lodged in with her and in less than 5 mins he was on top of her.... D corper was as flexible as a snake.... Her Moanings sounded like a hissing snake.... D man was so carried away with her moves and didn't really gv hz concern to it.... D married man had sex with her over and over again and even paid her more than d bargained.... Buh tld her to stay with him tonight
He woke up an hour later aving the Intentions of having another round with her buh he didn't find her on the bed...... He heard hissing sounds in the bathroom.....he opened the door his heart drummed heavily as he saw two big pythons talking to each oda he screamed . . . . .d pythons leaped on him.... He ran to d door and found it locked .... D pythons crawled to him ready to strike.... He shouted..... He finally felt something cold and cycler with scales trying to swallow him.... . He struggled buh d pythons have already pined him down... Hz head nd Chest was already inside the mouth . . .d snakes poisonous saliva has covered hz face.... He tried to shout buh he couldn't.... He kicked d snake buh d snake was too strong... Den he had to bite the snakes tongue n den tickled d snake n d snake started laughing... D snake got wounded nd involuntary vomited him.....
d only problem is I don't know hw to end dz fake yeye story dah u guys av been reading since Amebo u too like story, God wee not allow ofofo to kill you... as usuaI, I d my house incase u want to beat me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Adebizzy:
Hi mamas in the ous , please help me . I need a good gyne/hospital in Lagos that's experienced with tubal flushing to open blocked tubes. Any ideas? Please help a sister. God bless
Hi sis, where in Lagos are you? I did mine at Sonex Clinic located in Olodi Apapa? Lagos. The doctor charged me 10k per flushing session and I did it 4times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemine05: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Hello TTC folks. Sending loads of baby dust your way. I just want to share my story with you.
December 12th is a day that I will never forget. It was the day, the label, barren was removed from my life for ever. That day, I had my bouncing baby boy, after nine years of TTC and treating PCOS for that long too.

Honestly, it feels surreal still that I'm now a Mom. I have been looking at my son since Tuesday and He is just perfect. He is everything I want.

Shout out to all my waiting sisters and PCOS cysters, don't give up. You won't be TTC for life. Trust me on that one. I thought it will never happen for me. You have no idea, how many Ovulation Predictor Kits, I went through or the number of clomid cycles or even the horrific amount of BFNs after countless procedures, IVF, IVF +ICSI, PGD, etc. I can't thank God enough for what He did for me this year. There is hope, stay woke grin

Meanwhile, if you can help me fill this short survey, it will mean a lot to me. And ultimately, it will benefit other TTC women. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y-f0DbQZKcN8j3r9XonBt4bGUUD3Rm5qZxLph5V9EGw/edit

Thank you in advance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemine05: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2017
mrsfrank:

Hi sis, where in Lagos are you? I did mine at Sonex Clinic located in Olodi Apapa? Lagos. The doctor charged me 10k per flushing session and I did it 4times.

Hi, you can also try, Smith's Hospital in Surulere or Lifeshore, they have very experienced Gynaecologists. However, I cannot vouch for the efficacy of the flushing.

Did the flushing improve the patency of your tubes?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Hello lovely mamas. Wishing you all a very wonderful Sunday. God bless you and meet us all at the point of our needs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Hello lovely mamas. Wishing you all a very wonderful Sunday. God bless you and meet us all at the point of our needs. Sending loads of baby dust

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ayauche:
Hello lovely mamas. Wishing you all a very wonderful Sunday. God bless you and meet us all at the point of our needs. Sending loads of baby dust
Amen Ayauche. I'm also wishing you and all mamas here a beautiful Sunday. God bless us all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oh lord my father,i comit one of our mama's DH( Towerofgrace) into ur might hand.Abba father any woman planning to rape him while sleeping even if is his wife,father arise n embarrass such a woman with tripplets and give d woman d kind of morning sickness dat will even make her not to near kpekus till 12weeks in jesus name .Amen.#Nice advice girl.# Qouted :Towerof grace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Amen to your prayers Towerofgrace my dear sister. I'm well and I thank God. Thanks for remembering me. God bless you.

When we run out of options, the only thing to do is to look up to God our Helper.

My sisters I greet you all. Meanwhile I just downloaded 2 ovulation apps and it's somewhat fun. Who has tried using an ovulation app to keep track? What has been you experience? Please share.
I currently use ovia fertility and it's really accurate! I don't even keep track in my head anymore. You should try it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
It is well with you ma. Please stop telling DH when you are ovulating, its affect their mood naturally and I think is most men especially in ttc journey. Just be your self and try to be jovial
and do some Sahara as if you are not interested, he will beg you for it. Baby dust!

miraclemom:
l feel so low and confused. We have been TTC for 16 months now. Absent periods because of high prolactin. I take carbegoline. I started it last year July and my period came October non stop till December. Was give injection to stop it and it was a contraceptive that lasts 3 months. April being 4th month to start trying dh travelled for 6 months. Came back in Sept and we started trying actively. I was placed on clomid each month, tracked follicles,even took trigger shots. Here comes the problem. Anytime I mention ovulation it is as if dh looses his mind, quarrels vigorously and we make up the next day when the eggs are dead. This happened September, October, November. This December was natural- felt the pains,saw egg white mucus, refused to tell dh. Alcohol messes up our sex life so I have been begging him to reduce intake and he promised to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.