Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406990 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm back. Just found out out my baby died in my womb at 8 weeks and 3 days. We are meant to be 13 weeks. After five years. But who am I to question God? Will go for evacuation 2moro. Pls pray for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:
Hello everyone. I'm back. Just found out out my baby died in my womb at 8 weeks and 3 days. We are meant to be 13 weeks. After five years. But who am I to question God? Will go for evacuation 2moro. Pls pray for me.

For your shame,God shall give you double

It is well with you amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:44am On Feb 17, 2018
zest4allife:

Thank you ma, Please do you also have an idea how much hormonal profile costs at Image?.

Hormonal profile at image is 12k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:
Hello everyone. I'm back. Just found out out my baby died in my womb at 8 weeks and 3 days. We are meant to be 13 weeks. After five years.

I'm so sorry for you loss, dear Joime. It can be quite painful losing a pregnancy you have already started enjoying. But on the brighter side, this means your womb has been opened for more babies.

The Lord who did it before shall do it again, and you shall not bring forth your seed before time ever again in Jesus name, amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:
I'm so sorry to hear that. Happymummy was in the Spirit when she shared the song, God will do it again. He did it before, He'll do it for you again, this time to perfection. Just give Him thanks in everything my Sister. He will comfort you and your husband.

P. S. Were you on progesterone? Perhaps you may want to look into it the next pregnancy as some experienced mamas advise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2018
fruitfulhome:

Hello cuppymummy. How r u? What's up? Got ur pm?
Oh wow! Thanks for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2018
zest4allife:

When hmo hears 'infertility', they turn the other way and run!
It's unfortunate that hmo does not cover infertility. I got first hand experience yesterday. Please gather your money and see a gynae for fertility issues.
God bless you!
Na even the antenatal and delivery till the second year dey vex me. I will pay all my ttc tests and surgeries and that? What will they now cover?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:
Please insist to take the foetus for testing. Don't just evacuate and discard. Be strong.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2018
It is well Joime
Your womb will carry more hence fort.
Be strong
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Have your way lyrics – Onos

Verse 1
There is nothing in life we can do without your grace (do without your grace)
There is no way we can live without your power (live with out your power)
We’re asking you to heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty soul

Chorus
Holy Spirit move in this place
Do what only you can do
Father have your way
Come and take your place

There is nothing in life we can do without your strength (do without your strength)
Lord we are waiting we really need your power( we really need your power)

Lord please heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty soul

Back to chorus

Bridge
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2018
MamaHeaven:

Mehn I'm looking for too o. One I usually buy called "KnowIt" ovulation kit has like 15 opks and 3 pts. The pharmacy around me here at Ketu where I buy from doesn't have it. Pls who knows where I can find?

I got this at the pharmacy close to my work place for #950, yet to use it tho

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saBiggy(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Hello good people.

Can anyone kindly suggest any good cost effective clinic for checkup in lagos cos My wife has started getting worried. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2018
He is in control.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:
so sorry Joime, it's well with you, the Lord will give you double for your trouble, even as you go for evacuation the Lord will strengthen you and be with you, affliction will nt rise again in Jesus Name. We shall celebrate your Bfp soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Good morning fruitful mama's, hope you all are doing great dis morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:
Sorry dear, the lord will give you double for your loss. We cannot question God, he will give you the best. Be strong sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:

Sorry for your loss. The God of fertility will fertile your land and a good fruits will comes out of it in Jesus name. So shall it be for everyone of us. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Pls mamas, I called my Doctor yesterday since AF is coming out now to know when to do my hormonal profile test and he said 21days from my AF, but from my Google research I learnt Day 3 for estrogen and 21days(for 28days circle i.e 7days after ovulation) for progesterone but for 4 me my average circle is 34days that means it should be around 27days for my progesterone. Now when I told him that this is what I learnt from google, he said I should ignore all those google research that I should do it on 21days.
Please enlighten me more on this. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Way Maker

Sinach

LYRICS

You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you
I worship you

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

You are here
Touching every heart
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Healing every heart
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Turning lives around
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Mending every heart
I worship you
I worship you

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

You wipe away all tears
You mend the broken heart
You’re the answer to it all
Jesus
You wipe away all tears
You mend the broken heart
You’re the answer to it all (to it all)
Jesus

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

You are here
Touching every life
I worship you
I worship you
You are here
Meeting every need
I worship you
I worship you

Songwriters: Osinachi Okoro

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2018
@Joime, so sorry for your loss. The lord give you triple for this trouble in Jesus name, please be strong
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2018
@Ekashilo, you are doing a great job here, triplet fall on you

I did a pelvic scan during the week and the result showed multiple small hypocchoic mass lesions within the anterior and posterior uterine myometrium. the masses measure (2.52*2.23)cm and (1.03*0.82)cm in it's largest and smallest diameters respectively.

Oversabi mammas abeg touchlight this for me and should i be worried about this?

cc happymummy, cuppymummy, Tripletwins222 et al
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2018
@jiome
Pls take heart
God will surely surprise you soon.
Your miracle is nearby.
God will fill your face with laughter, u will forget all the pain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Omojudy, hmo don't cover fertility tests and other things. It happened to me, we paid for all the tests from our pocket except pelvic scan. I have to call my hmo and he explained, I was like why then do we have it.

quote author=Omojudy post=65134193]
Na even the antenatal and delivery till the second year dey vex me. I will pay all my ttc tests and surgeries and that? What will they now cover?[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2018
@Joime, sorry for the loss. God will give you double after the evacuation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjosh: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:

So sorry Sis. The good Lord that did it before will do it again, he will strengthen you and visit u sooner that u expect again IJN.he's too Faithfull to fail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hello Mamas,please can I do the bara drinks 3 days to ovulation?..pls make person answer me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kemade2007:
Pls mamas, I called my Doctor yesterday since AF is coming out now to know when to do my hormonal profile test and he said 21days from my AF, but from my Google research I learnt Day 3 for estrogen and 21days(for 28days circle i.e 7days after ovulation) for progesterone but for 4 me my average circle is 34days that means it should be around 27days for my progesterone. Now when I told him that this is what I learnt from google, he said I should ignore all those google research that I should do it on 21days.
Please enlighten me more on this. Thanks

I carried out estrogen and the others on day 3 and progesterone on day 21 based on doctor's directive. I have always been hearing of day 3 and day 21 so i do not understand why your doctor wants to carry out all on CD21.

Joime, it is well with your and your hubby. It is well with your womb. It is well with your offspring that will bring forth. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Joime:

I'm so sorry 4 ur loss dear. I really sympathize wt u and dh. Be strong in d Lord for He dat did it b4 will surely do it again and again. For u to have conceived in d first place means dat u're not barren in d land but fertile. God has already opened ur womb and u will surely conceive in no distant time. No more delay. Affliction will not rise up d second time. May God give u double for ur trouble and may ur testimony manifest after d evacuation in Jesus name, amen. It s well wt u.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Good afternoon mama's. Not been here in a very long time. However, when I was trying to conceive the information I got here was very helpful. Thank God I had a lovely baby boy on 26th Dec 2017.
I was going thru my husband's drawer and I saw some of the drugs we used back then. You know men can be funny. He was hardly taking his drugs. They are still very much and they won't expire until March 2019.
I am willing to give out 6packs ADDYZOA. that is total of 120 capsules cos there are 20 capsules in each pack.
If there is anyone interested kindly respond. I will reach out to you.. I am based in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
[So sorry. quote author=Joime post=65131680]Hello everyone. I'm back. Just found out out my baby died in my womb at 8 weeks and 3 days. We are meant to be 13 weeks. After five years. But who am I to question God? Will go for evacuation 2moro. Pls pray for me.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Iyamefa:

@zest4allife @Omojudy it depends on what exactly you want to do. I used axa mansard for all hormonal tests, tvs and hsg (2ce) last year and they covered it. They didn’t cover hydrotubation which was cheaper than the hsgs so I guess they have processes they cover and some they don’t.

You can place a call through to the hmo you’re interested in and they will tell you exactly what they cover and what they don’t.
Ok, I should have specified that it depends on the type of cover you paid for; or your level at where you or your spouse works and the hmo you are using. That would determine what your hmo can do for you.
As for antenatal, I was eligible for this immediately I started working. However, anything infertility isn't covered unfortunately; I called the hmo personally to confirm this.
@omojudy, please call the head office of your hmo to confirm what is available for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: chechery and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.