Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419424 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=FruitfulRay post=66757724

I can't even think of this GTC matter, it just drains all my energy, I can't even read posts like before. It's 3 years 5 months that I have been married with no single belle, I know my redeemer lives, never thought I will be in this situation, but I know God will do it for me this year. I ordered for Fertilsan M for my husband, and Fertile F for my self, expecting it by the end of the month, I pray it works out for our good[/quote]

My sweet sis,honestly, u r not alone on this, we need to stand strong n ovacome this horrible weather called GTC,It has an expiry date,and Infact,its expired in ur life hence n every mama here,don't count d days,or years,that's d devil's strategy to make u weak,but count HIS GRACE,THATS WHERE UR STRENGTH LIES.#Hugs

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by symmetric: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
WHERE TO BUY ORIGINAL COCONUT OIL IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

Our unrefined Ghana coconut oil contains high quantities of lauric acid, which can be used to treat viral, fungal and bacterial skin conditions like warts, athletes foot or acne. 

Price
#3700 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Natural Products
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omavicky(f): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2018

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Omavicky ,let me be the first to say Congratulations!
Happy nine months and safe delivery. I tap into this.

Fruitfray ,my sister. It is well. None of us planned to TTC but God is in control. Let's keep praying for mercy, doing our best and believing that one day soon, our turn will come. Amen. Hugs darling sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wow!! Isn't God wonderful?
Two bfp announcements within two days. Father we thank you oooooo.

Pls mamas, let's start prayer Mondays and Bfp roll call /WIDD (What I did differently) again grin grin
Bfp news dey sweet my belle anytime I hear am.

The prayer Mondays can be done by as many mamas as are able. For new mama's, it's basically posting prayers on the thread for fruitfulness and Thanksgiving. We still do it but it's erratic.

For the Bfp Roll Call/WIDD, I will take it up again. Except any other sweet mama wants to volunteer kiss I honestly don't mind. Infact, I would be happy because that thing na work grin. But I will like it to come back. I know it helped lots of mamas then. I got busy and asked for a relief but nobody took it up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Iyamefa:

My dear don’t be scared, look at you that will face labour just now lol. There are def other procedures that can be done but it depends on your doc’s specialization and what they’re willing to do. Another thing, it depends on the location of the blockage.

Amen oooo @the labour having but this description of flushing reach to fear na.
However I hope to see the gynecologist so that I'll hear what he has to say. Thanks again, God bless and baby dust on you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
shithapuns:

SErrapeptase+ castor oil massage helps in removing tubal blockage also, even if it doesnt remove it totally, it softens it..making it easier for the flushing to pusih it out.
i would recommend u start asap, doctors best serrapeptase 120.000 iu start with 1 tab daily for 3 days, then increase to 2 or 3 tabs daily after 3 or 4 days.. research more on serrapeptase and dosage

Thank you for your response. Although I am using castor oil but I'm just worried that it may take a very long time for the tube to be unblocked. GOD gelo us abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
shithapuns:

SErrapeptase+ castor oil massage helps in removing tubal blockage also, even if it doesnt remove it totally, it softens it..making it easier for the flushing to pusih it out.
i would recommend u start asap, doctors best serrapeptase 120.000 iu start with 1 tab daily for 3 days, then increase to 2 or 3 tabs daily after 3 or 4 days.. research more on serrapeptase and dosage

Thank you for your response. Although I am using castor oil but I'm just worried that it may take a very long time for the tube to be unblocked. GOD help us abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
ekashiloh:
Pls Chk ur mail mama,lets talk.cheers.
Mama should I drop my email or digit cos I don't understand how nairaland mail work. Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations to @munarule and @omavicky on your bfp, may God that did this preserve you and your los, carry you along smoothly till delivery in Jesus' name Amen.

This bfp anointing that has landed on this thread will not depart until it goes round and touches every atc mama here, the WORD of the Lord will not return back to HIM void, it must accomplish that which He(the WORD) was sent to perform and there shall surely be a performance as the expectations of the fruitful vines shall not be cut short and the WORD will be made flesh in your wombs and so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen and Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Loisemm:

Pls mamas, let's start prayer Mondays and Bfp roll call /WIDD (What I did differently) again grin grin

The prayer Mondays can be done by as many mamas as are able. For new mama's, it's basically posting prayers on the thread for fruitfulness and Thanksgiving. We still do it but it's erratic.

For the Bfp Roll Call/WIDD, I will take it up again. Except any other sweet mama wants to volunteer kiss I honestly don't mind. Infact, I would be happy because that thing na work grin. But I will like it back. I know it helped lots of mamas then. I got busy and asked for a relief but nobody took it up.

Well done mama, I can remember you started the faith roll call that saw so many mamas porting in 2015 or was it 2016? Pls start again and that prayer chain that followed the names then should be started again too. It worked wonders.
May God Grant your heart desire sis.
The Lord is your strength dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ayun:

Mama should I drop my email or digit cos I don't understand how nairaland mail work. Thanks ma
OK,UR DIGIT.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
omavicky:
I HAVE A Testimony, I got my BFP

its been 8 months since I started TTC, so we meet a gynecologist who sent me for hormonal analysis, after my last mensuration which was during march I took the banana,milk,egg, and soda drink

on 17th day of my cycle, I went for TVS and the scan confirmed i ovulated successful
then after the 21st the last blood was taken for the analysis, and we got the result on 28th day of my cycle
then when the doc read the result, he said I had high prolactin, the result was 32.14 for the prolactin, so he placed me on bromocriptin and said I should take 1.25 mg every night for a start, I took it for 3 nights and my period was late, but I didn't bother to check, after 4 days late, I decided to check and lo and behold it was two sharp lines, we called doctor immediately, he said I should stop the drug and come see him.

am so happy,. follow me thank God mamas..may HE answers our prayers.
Woow...april bfp loading...congrate dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Loisemm:

For the Bfp Roll Call/WIDD, I will take it up again. Except any other sweet mama wants to volunteer kiss I honestly don't mind. Infact, I would be happy because that thing na work grin. But I will like it back. I know it helped lots of mamas then. I got busy and asked for a relief but nobody took it up.
This is good news,pls start dis aprilooo.eyenekammi i am hapi 4 u..cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
@omavicky, congratulations on your bfp hnh nine months for you and baby. Congrats.
More bfp coming this month's in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omavicky(f): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
#Prayer Monday

(Singing) Count your blessings, name them one by one.
Count your blessings see what God has done.
Count your blessings, name them one by one.
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

Father, we thank you for everything. For life, for sound health, for healing our bodies and minds.
We really appreciate You for the bfps you have been graciously blessing this thread with. Thank You for these ones and the more you are set to release to us. We receive by faith.

Father, as we begin to count our blessings again through Bfp Roll call /WIDD..., we ask for open heavens and a massive, really massive outpouring of lasting miraculous Bfps upon us, our friends and loved ones.
We soak the prayers and roll call in your blood. Please move through them. Let all whose names appear there never lose their blessings prematurely. Take care of us all Lord.

Our pregnant women and nursing mothers are protected too under the shadow of your wings always. Through Jesus mighty and omnificient, omniscience ,omnipotent and omnipresent name we ask and receive. Amen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Loisemm:
#Prayer Monday

Father, we thank you for everything. For life, for sound health, for healing our bodies and minds.
We really appreciate You for the bfps you have been graciously blessing this thread with. Thank You for these ones and the more you are set to release to us. We receive by faith.

Father, as we begin to count our blessings again through Bfp Roll call /WIDD..., we ask for open heavens and a massive, really massive outpouring of lasting miraculous Bfps upon us, our friends and loved ones.
We soak the prayers and roll call in your blood. Please move through them. Let all whose names appear there never lose their blessings prematurely. Take care of us all Lord.

Our pregnant women and nursing mothers are protected too under the shadow of your wings always. Through Jesus mighty and omnificient, omniscience ,omnipotent and omnipresent name we ask and receive. Amen.

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
omavicky:

its been 8 months since I started TTC, so we meet a gynecologist who sent me for hormonal analysis, after my last mensuration which was during march I took the banana,milk,egg, and soda drink

on 17th day of my cycle, I went for TVS and the scan confirmed i ovulated successful
then after the 21st the last blood was taken for the analysis, and we got the result on 28th day of my cycle
then when the doc read the result, he said I had high prolactin, the result was 32.14 for the prolactin, so he placed me on bromocriptin and said I should take 1.25 mg every night for a start, I took it for 3 nights and my period was late, but I didn't bother to check, after 4 days late, I decided to check and lo and behold it was two sharp lines, we called doctor immediately, he said I should stop the drug and come see him.

am so happy,. follow me thank God mamas..may HE answers our prayers.
Congratulations sis. God is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fourfunmi: 3:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Loisemm:
#Prayer Monday

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Starmummy:

Tks sis,I'll take this to heart,much love
Not sis oh. Papa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Starmummy:
*walks into trend,shinning teeth,bends waist n start singing*

I Neva knew,u will answer me this way..'
Everybody!!! Come n help me tk @mojisolani ooooo! She has done it. o,she surprised me with huge sum of money, God has used her to take me further to achieving my BFP! God will remove shame n reproach from ur life,dis gift will make a way for triplets for u,u will Neva lack in life.THANK U!!!!!
Givers never lack. As you've blessed her, may God shower more blessing on you sis and grant your heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2018
ekashiloh:
Eyenekammi,u know very well dat dr Lucky cannot deactivate,if does,he will be sick now,do u know wat he get as payback he get 4rm God 4 helping women. if APC says d president will resign 2moro,i will believe but if dr Lucky says he will deactivate,dont believeoo.he has not finished his mission.Mkpoabadie eyenekamm?cheers.
grin grin grin see how he pulled their legs and they're all pleading. He got them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2018
tabithababy:

Why did luckyG1 deactivate his account nah

Hope all is well cheesy

Am sure he makes some money from WhatsApp consultation so why would he deactivate
May be for personal reasons. Don't worry, he'll be back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Happy sunday to everybody!
Mamas, pls come to my aid oo! Dh and I have been on antibiotics treatment for infection 4 d past one week. I also started castor oil massage last week. We have been avoiding sex 4 more than 3 weeks now, but we decided to start bd 2days ago after d treatment. I just noticed each time we bd, my veejay will start paining and itching me unlike before. I noticed a heavy discharge dat looks like fat today after bd and dh was even d one who noticed it. He was asking me if it was a tissue paper. When I wiped after bding, d discharge was very heavy and thick. I've gone in search of a probiotic yogurt but couldn't get it. My wonderful sisters, pls what could ds be and where else can I get this unsweetened yogurt? Am just tired of everything cry
Yeast. You can try gynaemed cream. I think the antibiotics affected you Vj PH encouraging growth of yeast. You may also use mycoten. If you have ACV, you can use in water to douch before you start the cream

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Lolz! Mama d mama, I dey hail ooo! I've searched for d so called farm fresh yogurt and d likes but couldn't get it. Flagyl was also added to our medications. Will try to get d fluconazole tomorrow. Am currently on Cd 14.
If you have any shoprite or mall around you, check for unsweetened yoghurt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2018
omavicky:

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers and raining BFP. This is just the beginning. Many more to come this month in Jesus name, amen.

Congrats omavicky. You shall carry to term and bring forth like the Hebrew women.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omavicky(f): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OnePunchMan: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Hello,

We can order your supplements for you on amazon USA at just 315 naira per US dollar.. you can check my thread in my profile.

Just search the drug or drugs (enzymes and hormonal drugs) on amazon USA and send the link and they will be in Lagos within 10 working days...

Our contact is in our profile and a link to our main thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=omavicky post=66766115]I HAVE A Testimony, I got my BFP
This can only be d lords doing n its marvellous in our sight!!!! Big Congrats dear,happy n healthy 9months to u with plenty money n hubby happy.
Its my turn!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Loisemm:

For the Bfp Roll Call/WIDD, I will take it up again. back. I know it helped lots of mamas then. I got busy and asked for a relief but nobody took it up.

Yeay!!!!!!! Tk u sis,oh,I really missed dat sweet WIDD,God bless u for allowing God to use u for us,but this time,its with a reward,pls don't beg me,I declared TRIPLET(2MALES ,1FEMALE),into ur life.

ITS UR TIME OF MANIFESTATION!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.