Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419712 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks a lot dear! I really do appreciate ur concern. The itching no be small oo and na so de thing dey sweet me as I dey scratch am. But, it s so embarrassing. Presently in my fertile window but haven't even noticed ewcm.
Are you tracking the cycle? Sometimes antibiotics delay the cycle with few days. So keep monitoring and see how it goes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
miraclebaby:
Not sis oh. Papa

Oh,God bless u our dear papa,don't worry, just has God added to d name ABRAM and he became d father of nations,GOD will add to ur name n up be called FATHER in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Loisemm:
Wow!! Isn't God wonderful?
Two bfp announcements within two days. Father we thank you oooooo.

Pls mamas, let's start prayer Mondays and Bfp roll call /WIDD (What I did differently) again grin grin
Bfp news dey sweet my belle anytime I hear am.

The prayer Mondays can be done by as many mamas as are able. For new mama's, it's basically posting prayers on the thread for fruitfulness and Thanksgiving. We still do it but it's erratic.

For the Bfp Roll Call/WIDD, I will take it up again. Except any other sweet mama wants to volunteer kiss I honestly don't mind. Infact, I would be happy because that thing na work grin. But I will like it to come back. I know it helped lots of mamas then. I got busy and asked for a relief but nobody took it up.

Mama where have you been, it has been long.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2018
miraclebaby:
Yeast. You can try gynaemed cream. I think the antibiotics affected you Vj PH encouraging growth of yeast. You may also use mycoten. If you have ACV, you can use in water to douch before you start the cream

Thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2018
miraclebaby:

Are you tracking the cycle? Sometimes antibiotics delay the cycle with few days. So keep monitoring and see how it goes.

Am just monitoring it dear. No money for tracking of follicles. I bought d fluconazole 150mg yestaday and d itching has subsided.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2018
omavicky:
I HAVE A Testimony, I got my BFP
Cpngrats sis, wish you happy and stress free nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childofGod29: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
j
vinoj0225:

Thank you for your response. Although I am using castor oil but I'm just worried that it may take a very long time for the tube to be unblocked. GOD help us abeg
j

@vinoj0225 there's a doctor at ajah that uses herbal treatment to unblock tubes. though I only used her fibroid dissolver and it is working. I had 2 small fibroids and now the scan is showing just one fibroid which has reduced in size. the only thing is that she is a bit expensive. If you want to try her, let me know so I can send you her number.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
omavicky:

its been 8 months since I started TTC, so we meet a gynecologist who sent me for hormonal analysis, after my last mensuration which was during march I took the banana,milk,egg, and soda drink

on 17th day of my cycle, I went for TVS and the scan confirmed i ovulated successful
then after the 21st the last blood was taken for the analysis, and we got the result on 28th day of my cycle
then when the doc read the result, he said I had high prolactin, the result was 32.14 for the prolactin, so he placed me on bromocriptin and said I should take 1.25 mg every night for a start, I took it for 3 nights and my period was late, but I didn't bother to check, after 4 days late, I decided to check and lo and behold it was two sharp lines, we called doctor immediately, he said I should stop the drug and come see him.

am so happy,. follow me thank God mamas..may HE answers our prayers.
Thank you Jesus. Congrats mama, see me praising God on ur behalf, while my own testimony is loading too cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
omavicky:

Congrats Mama.Pray for a Happy and Healthy Nine months for and your lo in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
omavicky:

May God be praised. Congratulations sis! Wishn u a hitch free 9months journey to ur destination.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
munarule:

ok ma. Her number is 08029472709 she stay at iyana oba. may almighty surprise you and everyone looking for such blessing. Amen
@ Munarule Congratuations mama. May you have a sweet sailing 9 months pregnancy and the described quick and easy hebrew womens' deliveries. Does the woman also prepare herbs for fibroid as I was recently told that the fibroids have started to show the wicked buds again.Phew!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Towerofgrace:

I absolutely agree with this @vinoj0225

@ Ekashilo. Hi mama, please I have done surgery before and I want to start the castor oil, serrapetese and chinese tea therapy. Is there anything other thing I need to do if I have had surgery before. Also.Please direct me on how to combine the therapy. I am abit confused which and which comes first, what dosage, how often I need to have them. Please I need your guidance. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2018
Towerofgrace:

Ma'm, let me tell you what i do,

I clean my hands especially my left thumb and index finger very well, carefully brush both under nails with mild soap and water, then disinfect possibly with diluted hydrogen peroxide then go up my jajaina and clean out any cheesy mess using only clean water (bottled water if possible), once i am done i air out my jajaina, i tell you i get instant relief from the burning and itchy sensation

Please get a good suppository Gyno-tiocosid or Gyno-Daktarin, (i won't advise you add another oral antibiotics to the antibiotics you are on) and anti-fungal cream, apply as often as you wee, but make sure to wash with clean water only, pat dry and apply the creamy. You can repeat finger-clean first thing in the morning and last thing at night at least that's what i do

Please please and please, use CD's with dh, to avoid reinfection, this infection is probably as a result of the antibiotics you are using.
Wash your toilets with bleach as often as you can, don't use any how toilet and avoid water from toilet seat splashing on your hoohaa

Wash and soak undies with bleach and hot water if you cannot change them.

All the best.

The bolden will actually cause more harm than good! It will push the infection further into the uterus.
I know the heavenly relief it gives when we douche cheesy it will feel like your vjay got fresh air after almost being suffocated by the cheesy stuff.

However it's not the best option! Letting the vjay cleans itself from within helps balance all that has gone astray in there.

It was difficult not to stick my fingers up there cause my vjay felt full and uncomfortable but the few days I didn't during treatment I saw my body ejecting those stuffs by itself but in a watery form.

Every since I've never had to stick my finger in to feel clean and I've been Candida free with no itch or odour.

The mama looking for yogurts nutriday has A B live culture which helps restore the vagina flora, you can get it in ShopRite or spa.

Pure raspberry juice helps too.

Or you can insert garlic everynight before bedtime to remove in the morning you will see the yammayama coming out by itself and the itching will stop.

Applying aloe Vera juice to your vjay cools that burning sensation.

Candida showed me pepper but I'm free now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2018
omavicky:

its been 8 months since I started TTC, so we meet a gynecologist who sent me for hormonal analysis, after my last mensuration which was during march I took the banana,milk,egg, and soda drink

on 17th day of my cycle, I went for TVS and the scan confirmed i ovulated successful
then after the 21st the last blood was taken for the analysis, and we got the result on 28th day of my cycle
then when the doc read the result, he said I had high prolactin, the result was 32.14 for the prolactin, so he placed me on bromocriptin and said I should take 1.25 mg every night for a start, I took it for 3 nights and my period was late, but I didn't bother to check, after 4 days late, I decided to check and lo and behold it was two sharp lines, we called doctor immediately, he said I should stop the drug and come see him.

@ Omavicky, God is good. May you have a perfect and smooth pregnancy and delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Loisemm:
#Prayer Monday

(Singing) Count your blessings, name them one by one.
Count your blessings see what God has done.
Count your blessings, name them one by one.
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

Father, we thank you for everything. For life, for sound health, for healing our bodies and minds.
We really appreciate You for the bfps you have been graciously blessing this thread with. Thank You for these ones and the more you are set to release to us. We receive by faith.

Father, as we begin to count our blessings again through Bfp Roll call /WIDD..., we ask for open heavens and a massive, really massive outpouring of lasting miraculous Bfps upon us, our friends and loved ones.
We soak the prayers and roll call in your blood. Please move through them. Let all whose names appear there never lose their blessings prematurely. Take care of us all Lord.

Our pregnant women and nursing mothers are protected too under the shadow of your wings always. Through Jesus mighty and omnificient, omniscience ,omnipotent and omnipresent name we ask and receive. Amen.

Amen, Amen and Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
The bolden will actually cause more harm than good! It will push the infection further into the uterus.
I know the heavenly relief it gives when we douche cheesy it will feel like your vjay got fresh air after almost being suffocated by the cheesy stuff.

However it's not the best option! Letting the vjay cleans itself from within helps balance all that has gone astray in there.

It was difficult not to stick my fingers up there cause my vjay felt full and uncomfortable but the few days I didn't during treatment I saw my body ejecting those stuffs by itself but in a watery form.

Every since I've never had to stick my finger in to feel clean and I've been Candida free with no itch or odour.

The mama looking for yogurts nutriday has A B live culture which helps restore the vagina flora, you can get it in ShopRite or spa.

Pure raspberry juice helps too.

Or you can insert garlic everynight before bedtime to remove in the morning you will see the yammayama coming out by itself and the itching will stop.

Applying aloe Vera juice to your vjay cools that burning sensation.

Candida showed me pepper but I'm free now.

Mama triplets, thanks a lot 4 ur detailed explanation. Hope Ekene bobo and his siblings are bouncing?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
omavicky:

congrats dear, you shall carry to full term Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
fatiah:

[/b]

Yeah...I agree with all u said except d bolded. They are not the same. I understand why some may think that they are similar because of they both end in "-azole"
but flagyl / metronidazole is not an antifungal, it's an antibiotic that fights against anaerobic bacteria e.g bacteria vaginosis.
Good morning dear, pls since[b] flucodazole [/b]is an antifungal, can it also be use to clear off skin cream-reaction

Please say something, ekashiloh sabi mamas, dont waka pass wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
dbeauty:

Hello mama.. I have responded to your mail. So sorry for the late response.. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
izaray:
Good morning dear, pls since[b] flucodazole [/b]is an antifungal, can it also be use to clear off skin cream-reaction

What Conditions does Fluconazole Treat?

Candida Fungus Infection of Mouth
Skin

Nails or Vagina
thrush

Candidiasis Yeast Infection that Spreads Throughout Body

fungal infection of the esophagus

Presence of Candida Albicans Fungus in the Blood

Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

treatment for prevention of disseminated candidiasis

Candidiasis Fungal Infection of the Oropharynx

Urinary Tract Infection due to Candida Albicans Fungus

Presence of Candida Species Yeast in the Blood

Fungal Meningitis caused by Cryptococcus

Candida Species Yeast Infection of Abdominal Cavity Lining

Infection caused by Blastomyces Dermatitidis Fungus

Presumed Infection in Neutropenic Patient With Fever

Skin Infection marked by Ulcers - Cutaneous Leishmaniasis

fungal infection of the skin with yellow patches

Disease of the Nails caused by Trichophyton Fungus

ringworm of the body

Scattered Infection caused by Coccidioides Fungus

Disease of the Nails caused by Candida Species Fungus

Ringworm of the Hand
athlete's foot

Treatment for Prevention of Vulvovaginal Yeast Infection

ringworm of groin area

ringworm of scalp

Lung Infection caused by Coccidioides Fungus
histoplasmosis

I hope this helps,#hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=Starmummy post=66765418][/quote]

Pls mamas in Ibadan who has any idea on womb setters in Ibadan, plsssssssss.How has been our day? #hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Starmummy:

What Conditions does Fluconazole Treat?

Candida Fungus Infection of Mouth
Skin

Nails or Vagina
thrush

Candidiasis Yeast Infection that Spreads Throughout Body

fungal infection of the esophagus

Presence of Candida Albicans Fungus in the Blood

Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

treatment for prevention of disseminated candidiasis

Candidiasis Fungal Infection of the Oropharynx

Urinary Tract Infection due to Candida Albicans Fungus

Presence of Candida Species Yeast in the Blood

Fungal Meningitis caused by Cryptococcus

Candida Species Yeast Infection of Abdominal Cavity Lining

Infection caused by Blastomyces Dermatitidis Fungus

Presumed Infection in Neutropenic Patient With Fever

Skin Infection marked by Ulcers - Cutaneous Leishmaniasis

fungal infection of the skin with yellow patches

Disease of the Nails caused by Trichophyton Fungus

ringworm of the body

Scattered Infection caused by Coccidioides Fungus

Disease of the Nails caused by Candida Species Fungus

Ringworm of the Hand
athlete's foot

Treatment for Prevention of Vulvovaginal Yeast Infection

ringworm of groin area

ringworm of scalp

Lung Infection caused by Coccidioides Fungus
histoplasmosis

I hope this helps,#hugs

Thanks ma'ma, seems i should just download everything down my brain. I'm super enjoying this group, God bless you all kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mercy4us:

@ Ekashilo. Hi mama, please I have done surgery before and I want to start the castor oil, serrapetese and chinese tea therapy. Is there anything other thing I need to do if I have had surgery before. Also.Please direct me on how to combine the therapy. I am abit confused which and which comes first, what dosage, how often I need to have them. Please I need your guidance. Thanks a lot.
4 capsules of serrapetase first thing in d mornin,wait 4 hrs b4 meal 4 easy absorption.d tea 2*daily,d castoroil massage 6months after sugery.cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
T.

This is what "I" do, i don't douche and never in support of it, as i had my fair share of it's issues, i only mentioned those things for cleaning ones fingers before cleaning the jajaina, to ensure it is germ free and not introduce germs, shikena

If you read my other post about recurrent yeast infection, i know the finger cleaning is controversial, but it worked for me, maybe my vjayjay didn't get the self cleaning memo as it often retains alot of unwanted yamayama.

Not everybody can tolerate aloe vera juice, i for one react to it, it increases the itchiness

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
ekashiloh:
4 capsules of serrapetase first thing in d mornin,wait 4 hrs b4 meal 4 easy absorption.d tea 2*daily,d castoroil massage 6months after sugery.cheers.

@ Ekashilo,Thank you maam.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello people.. God bless you all.. I have been away for some time.. and I just felt I needed to come back and get some words of encouragement..
what can someone with blocked Fallopian tubes, and high production do??
Just got some result, though haven't seen my gyne for further explanation.. I need your testimonies to move on.. I have been ttcing for over 4years Now. though, I got preg last year, unfortunately had a miscarriage..
I thank God for the man I got married to.. he's been wonderful all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by alfreda123: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
I have been a silent follower of this forum, I have been TTC for 3yrs, but God just surprised me with a BFP on Monday. My dear mummys join me to thank this great God who has done this marvellous work for me.

fibroid has been the issue all these years, but this year God did without taking to any drug.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2018
alfreda123:
I have been a silent follower of this forum, I have been TTC for 3yrs, but God just surprised me with a BFP on Monday. My dear mummys join me to thank this great God who has done this marvellous work for me.

fibroid has been the issue all these years, but this year God did without taking to any drug.

Although we have welcomed you on the pregnancy thread, I want to thank God for the rain of BFP.

Keep it coming Lord. We are grateful.

Congrats once more mama.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LilBenny(f): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning beautiful Mama's. Please o, I'm back again with my wahala.

It is two weeks after my Clomid drugs. Something I noticed yesterday I need to know if it's part of the whole Clomid wahala.
Yesterday I noticed there's this internal burning sensation on my laps, behind. It's not constant. It goes and come.

Did anyone who has used Clomid experience this? Or should I be running to the doctors?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2018
alfreda123:

Another BFP!!!!....GOD OF ALL CREATION! THE ALPHA AND OMEGA HIMSELF! THE LORD WHO DOES NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANY MAN we thank you! Thank you Jesus for this RAIN OF BFP... congrats Ma.

This month is loaded! Thank you Jesus. Mamas oo.. Who is next to testify?
I am next in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
LilBenny:
Good morning beautiful Mama's. Please o, I'm back again with my wahala.

It is two weeks after my Clomid drugs. Something I noticed yesterday I need to know if it's part of the whole Clomid wahala.
Yesterday I noticed there's this internal burning sensation on my laps, behind. It's not constant. It goes and come.

Did anyone who has used Clomid experience this? Or should I be running to the doctors?

Good morning. Is it around the thigh? If yes, Clomid did that to me too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erne: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
WHERE TO BUY ORIGINAL GHANA SHEA-BUTTER IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

RegularĀ useĀ of our unrefined Ghana Shea Butter can treat many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frost bite, and other skin conditions

Price
4k per kg
#1500 per pack

Contact
Symmetric Natural Products,
08139458588, 08053408939

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.