Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423718 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2023
Wishing everyone a Big fat positive preggie test soon
Stay positive!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
@ Ogeleo
Hey sis!
I feel your pains, confusion and frustration.
All will be well IJN. ... Sending hugs!
I had fibroids (discovered Jan 2017, had myomectomy Sep 2020), and the same thing your doctors told you was what I was told by many doctors and lab scientists each time I go check on the fibroids.
What can I say!

It's a two way thingy.....!
I have a friend whose fibroids sizes' description meet yours, but as God would have it, she conceived two weeks to her wedding day. (Hubby arrived from UK for wedding prep, they copulated, & unknowingly to them, pregnancy don enter) Shortly after wedding, she was feeling down, she tested, & boom BFP.! Twas like a miracle to us.

The one on the other hand is my case, i followed doctors ' advice, left the tumors, got married, no show, waited for more than a year before I later made up my mind on surgery!
10weeks after surgery, God did it, I conceived!
Meanwhile, I could only leave it that long because I wasn't symptomatic, just menstrual cramps!
But in ur case, you are,.
So, If it's health threatening, please make up your mind on surgery, all you need do is make your findings, get a V. GOOD HOSPITAL WITH GOOD HANDS!
Walk in for surgery... Before u know it, ur healed & fine.... & with your Faith unshaken, you will be a mother!

Sis ! Please, am not trying to confuse you here, BUT, If it's not life threatening, please pray and focus on getting a partner, try fess, then........
Hope you get?
God help you!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jureal:
Goodevening all, pls does anyone know where I can get preseed lubricant? I stay in ota ogun state. Thanks for your response in advance.
I sell drugs.
I currently have preseed lubricant.
Price is 11,500.
Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hahnemann: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Hello everyone, is there any effective treatment for mild varicocele apart from surgery?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
obonujoker:
Testimony Time

God has done it for my wife and I.

After 3 years.... She conceived after we noticed she missed her period in early June... We've tried many both herbs and English... But God has taken the glory.

What we used last that help us 3 months straight

1. Folic acid 800 MCG
2. Vitamin E 1000 IU
3. COQ 10 200mg
4. Vitamin C White tablets

My wife was taking 2 folic acid, 1 vitamin E, 1 COQ10 and 4 tablets of Vitamin C, everyday in combination, same as I save for the folic acid which I took 1 tablet instead.

We started this supplement around February/March, and now she's conceived.

Also as Christians, we had family prayers every morning, we gave seeds and prayed in church.

To God be the glory... By next year February, we are celebrating the birth of our first Child by faith in Jesus name.

Amen
Congratulations
Safe delivery to your wife and all pregnant women

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obonujoker(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Eriadura post=124876121]
Congratulations
Safe delivery to your wife and all pregnant women [/quote
Thanks and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ok ma, I am interested. I will send you a mail now.

@preciousify, pls respond to your mail or let me know how to reach you. Thanks

Preciousify:

I sell drugs.
I currently have preseed lubricant.
Price is 11,500.
Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi, Moms. I have just had a baby, and I have excess ovulation strips and Pregnancy test strips (premom brand) to give out to anyone who’s TTC and can't afford to conveniently purchase as I know these things are costly and ovulation needs to be tracked, please you must reside in Lagos. Send me a dm.
Where can I buy ovulation test strips in bulk pls? Any idea in Lagos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nannyservices:

Where can I buy ovulation test strips in bulk pls? Any idea in Lagos?
I tried predicte once, I picked it up from the pharmacy around but it didn’t work.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I tried predicte once, I picked it up from the pharmacy around but it didn’t work.
Predicte did not work for me the two times I bought it. The premom you gave out recently, can I easily get them in lagos mainland? I need as many as I can get
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nannyservices:

Predicte did not work for me the two times I bought it. The premom you gave out recently, can I easily get them in lagos mainland? I need as many as I can get
I bought easy@home&premom from the USA (you can order to Lagos), it was a pack of 100pcs(it varies) and it worked well especially when paired with the app.
Send me a dm I still have a few to spare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorable09: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hello ladies

Please has anyone conceived with endometriosis without IVF? What drugs or supplements did you take that helped ? I have also heard of fuyan pills. Don't know how effective it is. I've endometriosis and low amh as a result of it. My option is donor eggs. Any hope for me?

Would gladly appreciate suggestions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Adorable09:
Hello ladies

Please has anyone conceived with endometriosis without IVF? What drugs or supplements did you take that helped ? I have also heard of fuyan pills. Don't know how effective it is. I've endometriosis and low amh as a result of it. My option is donor eggs. Any hope for me?

Would gladly appreciate suggestions

I spoke with a doctor recently who told me that a 34 years old woman conceived naturally after surgery to remove the endometriosis tissues.

Why do you have low AMH? Do you have ovarian cyst? What age are you and how long have you been TTC? Do you still ovulate and you can track it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorable09: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thanks so much for your response. I'm 34 and have been TTC for 7 years after my CS. Baby didn't survive. I've adhesions and yes I've ovarian cyst. My doctor said my low amh is as a result of the endometriosis because my other hormonal test came out fine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Adorable09:
Thanks so much for your response. I'm 34 and have been TTC for 7 years after my CS. Baby didn't survive. I've adhesions and yes I've ovarian cyst. My doctor said my low amh is as a result of the endometriosis because my other hormonal test came out fine

Yes I heard fuyan pills treats endometriosis very well but does not remove ovarian cyst. Do you know we're to buy it in Nigeria? I'm equally looking for it to try out. Do you have the cyst in both ovaries or just one ovary? The size of cyst will determine if draining is required before IVF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorable09: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
mbok:

I want to reach out to you via DM.

Yes I heard fuyan pills treats endometriosis very well but does not remove ovarian cyst. Do you know we're to buy it in Nigeria? I'm equally looking for it to try out. Do you have the cyst in both ovaries or just one ovary? The size of cyst will determine if draining is required before IVF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HELPTHEFAMILY: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello my brothers and sisters, please with a heart full of sadness and so much anxiety I'm compelled to write this to whom it may concern🤲🏾🙏🏽

I have my lovely mom, going through pains and a lot with the health issues😔😭. She had a kidney stone which results to a severe kidney problem over years now and we the family of OKOJI is sad to announce to the occurrence of our problems and plead with the kind hearted citizens to help in any form as it will have a long way to assist us financially to resolve all that is required for her health and may the good Lord in his love and infinite mercy replenish all who is helping to this. Thanks 🙏🏽

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Chibuike Prince Okoji
Please kindly send to the family of OKOJI

The family provided two(2) payment options:

This includes gofundme.com and you can easily send directly to the family opay account

Chibuike Prince Okoji
Opay

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HELPTHEFAMILY: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello my brothers and sisters, please with a heart full of sadness and so much anxiety I'm compelled to write this to whom it may concern🤲🏾🙏🏽

I have my lovely mom, going through pains and a lot with the health issues😔😭. She had a kidney stone which results to a severe kidney problem over years now and we the family of OKOJI is sad to announce to the occurrence of our problems and plead with the kind hearted citizens to help in any form as it will have a long way to assist us financially to resolve all that is required for her health and may the good Lord in his love and infinite mercy replenish all who is helping to this. Thanks 🙏🏽

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Chibuike Prince Okoji
Please kindly send to the family of OKOJI

The family provided two(2) payment options:

This includes gofundme.com and you can easily send directly to the family opay account

Mr Chibuike Prince
Opay

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jureal:
Ok ma, I am interested. I will send you a mail now.

@preciousify, pls respond to your mail or let me know how to reach you. Thanks

I just replied your mail. Haven't been online since. Pls send me a message via WhatsApp on;
zero.80.two.five.one.zero.eight.100
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mbok: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Adorable09 post=124974829][/quote]

Alright. No problems at all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alright.

Preciousify:

I just replied your mail. Haven't been online since. Pls send me a message via WhatsApp on;
zero.80.two.five.one.zero.eight.100
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good evening fruitful families.

Coast Science, Omega-3 fish oil, Ubiquinol and some other fertility supplements are available for sale.

If interested, kindly send a mail to tripletwins222@gmail.com.

Wishing every yearning wombs here positive results soonest in Jesus name. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allpicked: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good evening sir. Please,I urgently need to contact you. Can I have your email or phone number?
Eagerly awaiting your response.
Thank you.

felixawe:
I remembered when my wife tried to conceived after 2 kids..... It wasn't funny.... I thought it was normal after I spaced 3 years.... All effort futile..... In search, I discovered to my biggest surprised fibroid.... I couldn't sleep well..... After 6 years while searching for solution, unknown to me my church member whom we normally sit close had the native medicine (herbs) which she made for my wife free of charge...... Meanwhile, before this time, I was billed N150k elsewhere, I had to run 1st.

I have seen many women suffering because of infections & fibroid....just too stubborn. My office alone , a lady at 42 menopause....so many complain for ladies, I realized no woman is barren.... God no go shame us !

Thanks God she's heavy again..... A cry of baby underway

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by felixawe(m): 2:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Allpicked:
Good evening sir. Please,I urgently need to contact you. Can I have your email or phone number?
Thank you.

felix_ogbogo@aol.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatayour(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Allpicked:
Thank you.

Good Afternoon……thread with caution!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skylarr: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2023
Good morning wonderful mamas. Please I need the contact of a reliable person that sells supplements. Serrapeptase precisely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good evening Mothers in the house, i have a pressing issue and i need your help. Have been ttc since 3 years now. I want to ask if i can take clomid during my period and also go for an HSG test maybe 7th day of my period and lastly take HCG injection, i want to know if i can all this together in one circle.

N:B- I have irregular period and High Prolactin
Thanks 🙏
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
CreamyBee:
Good evening Mothers in the house, i have a pressing issue and i need your help. Have been ttc since 3 years now. I want to ask if i can take clomid during my period and also go for an HSG test maybe 7th day of my period and lastly take HCG injection, i want to know if i can all this together in one circle.

Thanks 🙏
Don't use clomid this cycle if you are going for HSG
Do the HSG this month and then you can have ovulation induction the following month
At times,the HSG even helps to open up the tubes and you can conceive immediately ...
Baby dust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
CreamyBee:

Thanks 🙏
do hsg on day10 of your cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Knetpro(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
For many women, getting pregnant is scary, very scary.

This is because one of the causes for fearby many women is episiotomy cuts during childbirth.

Can this be avoided?

If so, how?

Check out the post on this in the link below.

Pregnancy Without Tears: Is It Possible To Give Birth Without Pain? TRUE STORY
To read this post, Click 👇👇👇 https://www.nairaland.com/7697053/pregnancy-without-tears-it-possible#123268194
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leonardomike: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Talk to your urologist about it
Hahnemann:
Hello everyone, is there any effective treatment for mild varicocele apart from surgery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.