Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399214 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by investoped(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2023
WhatsApp or call for how a sister in a similar case got a solution and eventually took in

Smartonyeka:
sabi people,

Please what else can i use to treat repeat bacteria infection. i have taken a lot of antibiotics but it keep reoccurring and iam trying to conceive.
NOTE that hubby does not have infection

Pls help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
What I did different the month I conceived

Step 2
Go to pharmacy and buy castor oil the one in *bottle* ( castor oil penetrates deep into the body so shouldn't originally be kept inside plastic containers) once you finish the Palmwine concoction. Take 2 spoons of castor oil mix inside half cup of hot water and drink stop 2 days before ovulation..massage the castor oil deeply into your pelvic area incase of any adhesion or blockage.

...after 7 years of secondary infertility, peritubal and pelvic adhesion and low sperm count I give God the glory .

Wow! Congratulations mama
I wish you an easy pregnancy and successful delivery in due time.

I wish I can find time to make a detailed post on this castor oil. Although I'm sceptical about drinking it(I almost purged my intestines out lol)
But sincerely it worked for me when one of my tubes was blocked. I did the compress though before going for HSG in 2015. I conceived the following month.

Presently my sister in-law just discovered she has multiple fibroids, and she decided to try the castor oil therapy before going under the knife that's if there's no significant difference
But thankfully from the current test results the fibroids are shrinking. It's simply a miracle oil. But personally I'll avoid drinking it

May everyone share their BFP soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 4:25am On Aug 31, 2023
tatacherie:

I wish I can find time to make a detailed post on this castor oil. Although I'm sceptical about drinking it(I almost purged my intestines out lol)
But sincerely it worked for me when one of my tubes was blocked. I did the compress though before going for HSG in 2015. I conceived the following month.

Presently my sister in-law just discovered she has multiple fibroids, and she decided to try the castor oil therapy before going under the knife that's if there's no significant difference
But thankfully from the current test results the fibroids are shrinking. It's simply a miracle oil. But personally I'll avoid drinking it

wow its indeed a miracle oil. AMEN and thank you Mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2023
If you have followed me since 2019, you will know how much I have spoken about seed cycling and so many people have gotten pregnant by just seed cycling, lots of people have been able to balance their hormones
Trying to balance your hormones or conceive? ORDER NOW!
1 month seed cycle bundle 8000naira
WhatsApp/Call : 08065784139

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Give yourself what you need to be full:
Coffee, tea, Rest, Nourishment.
Quiet moment, Stillness.
Fun, Adventure, Beauty.
Kindness, Hardwork, Patience.
Persistence, Laughter, Delight.
Whatever...

Self care is a constant practice.

In all your doings weekly, do not ignore yourself.
Remember you cannot pour from an empty cup.

Good afternoon my beautiful people

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
tatacherie:

Hello ma, please share the castor oil therapy. I would like to try it. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
Picture of the castor oil. This particular one is edible/consumable. Its between 1,300 to 1,500 naira. You can get in a pharmacy . It causes stooling too.

Hi dear, pls was this the brand of castor oil you took?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
Picture of the castor oil. This particular one is edible/consumable. Its between 1,300 to 1,500 naira. You can get in a pharmacy . It causes stooling too.
cc Tinajoe

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
TinaJoe:

Hi dear, pls was this the brand of castor oil you took?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kolade2633: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2023
Hello house I need your urgent advice , I have one son and since 5 years we have been trying again . Until when we went for HSG and the test says bilateral tube blockage . So we went for an ivf the first one fail and the second one success with twins and after 7 weeks they stop growing resulted to high blighted ovum. So went for evacuation. The doctor said we should try 3rd ivf and I don’t have much again. But I read articles here where they said serrepaptesse , xio Chinese tea open fallopian tube . Please advice me . Should I try this drug . Does it work . I am confused . They said with castor oil as well . Please someone write . I need urgent advice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by michaelo2(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
What I did different the month I conceived.

Soak Aidan/Prekese, Bara very bitter one ( cut and remove the seeds) use original palmwine to soak. Let it ferment for 24hrs ..then start drinking half cup from the day of your period. It causes tummy ache and serious purging. Drink for 3to4 days.

Step 2
Go to pharmacy and buy castor oil the one in *bottle* ( castor oil penetrates deep into the body so shouldn't originally be kept inside plastic containers) once you finish the Palmwine concoction. Take 2 spoons of castor oil mix inside half cup of hot water and drink stop 2 days before ovulation..massage the castor oil deeply into your pelvic area incase of any adhesion or blockage.

Step 3 ⁩
While you're doing all this treatment your hubby have to be taking something too.
It's called ewe abo.
Go to eleweomo
Buy fresh one, you can tie in nylon and store in the fridge. Everyday he take like 7to 10 leaves , squeeze with little water like bitterleaf. Get fresh osanwewe/lime squeeze like 3 pour the juice into the ewe abo water ..it will rise like amala, he should drink it..it cures low sperm count and low motility and morphology.

This ewe abo treatment was gotten from male infertility group, unfortunately the person who recommended has deactivated, I didn't get the chance to say thank you....after 7 years of secondary infertility, peritubal and pelvic adhesion and low sperm count I give God the glory . A mama here @Debieeee I hope I got the moniker right, was generous and kind enough to gift me supplements and some pt and ovulation strips. I never knew I already conceived. I passed the supplements to a woman in my church ttc for 3 years, I'm hoping to hear good news soon.
I tap in to your blessing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saiak: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Good Morning beautiful people, Happy Sunday.
Please what can be used to boost ovulation cervical mucus naturally because I read that conception without the cervical mucus is like 20%
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saiak: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Saiak:
Good Morning beautiful people, Happy Sunday.
Please what can be used to boost ovulation cervical mucus naturally because I read that conception without the cervical mucus is like 20%

I also attached my last scan result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Drgreatone: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Your scan result is fine. There's more to delayed conception than thick cervical mucus. Get in touch wit your doctor to rule out major causes of delayed conception. All the best
Saiak:

I also attached my last scan result

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Gratefulheart2:

Hi dear,I want to go the market and buy those items but I would love to ask you some questions: how many adain seed should I buy? Should I cut and soak all the bara? Will small Eva bottle ok or should I use the big one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
TinaJoe:

Hi dear,I want to go the market and buy those items but I would love to ask you some questions: how many adain seed should I buy? Should I cut and soak all the bara? Will small Eva bottle ok or should I use the big one?
I bought 3 Aidan. One ball of Bitter bara, yes cut , remove the seeds and use everything. I don't think Eva bottle will contain everything. I used a small sized bucket that has cover.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saiak: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Drgreatone:
Your scan result is fine. There's more to delayed conception than thick cervical mucus. Get in touch wit your doctor to rule out major causes of delayed conception. All the best

Thank you for your kind response

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I bought 3 Aidan. One ball of Bitter bara, yes cut , remove the seeds and use everything. I don't think Eva bottle will contain everything. I used a small sized bucket that has cover.
Wow!! Buh were you able to finish all cos it purges a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moneybeatz: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2023
TotallyBelieve:
Congratulations

Story time!!!

While typing this last year, I never knew I was already 6 weeks gone with a set of twins but unfortunately, I lost the pregnancy on the 31st of August, 2022.

God in His infinite mercies made a way again in October 2022 and I am happy to say that by the grace of God, I am now a mother to a very handsome baby boy. Gave birth on the 26th of July, 2023.

God never fails and I believe that at the appointed time, He will answer everyone. Hold on, keep your hopes high, have faith and believe in God.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2023
TinaJoe:

Wow!! Buh were you able to finish all cos it purges a lot.
I wasn't able to, I wanted to drink it for 5 days but I ended up doing only 3 days. But I really drank a reasonable quantity. It not only purged me it showed me shege 🀣🀣
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twosquare(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Start using vitamin 1000 mg for a long time...3 months...in fact, make it a lifestyle....also what is causing the repeat infection...care to find out? Change lifestyle.
Smartonyeka:
sabi people,

Please what else can i use to treat repeat bacteria infection. i have taken a lot of antibiotics but it keep reoccurring and iam trying to conceive.
NOTE that hubby does not have infection

Pls help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
I wasn't able to, I wanted to drink it for 5 days but I ended up doing only 3 days. But I really drank a reasonable quantity. It not only purged me it showed me shege 🀣🀣

As long as it will do the work expected from it,I no send ooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) affects 1 in 10 women, and one of the leading causes of infertility.
Let’s raise our voices, Join us in PCOS awareness walk on September 30th, 8.00am.

Your participation matters as we come together to LEARN, NETWORK,SHARE AND SUPPORT.
Click on the link below to get FREE TICKET
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://pcosawareness.my./

We’re counting down the days to connect and empower

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kolade2633:
Hello house I need your urgent advice , I have one son and since 5 years we have been trying again . Until when we went for HSG and the test says bilateral tube blockage . So we went for an ivf the first one fail and the second one success with twins and after 7 weeks they stop growing resulted to high blighted ovum. So went for evacuation. The doctor said we should try 3rd ivf and I don’t have much again. But I read articles here where they said serrepaptesse , xio Chinese tea open fallopian tube . Please advise me . Should I try this drug . Does it work . I am confused . They said with castor oil as well . Please someone write . I need urgent advice
For me I used herbs to unblocked and also for adhesion cause I can be impatient with such fertility issues all thanks to God that herbs worked for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Jellos:
For me I used herbs to unblocked and also for adhesion cause I can be impatient with such fertility issues all thanks to God that herbs worked for me

Hi mama,pls which herb did you use for ur tubes and adhesion?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2023
If you miss out on the PCOS awareness walk
E go too pain you 😁
One of our partners will be giving 30% discount on acne treatment on the event ground
So if you have rough face or knows anyone that her face never clears due to PCOS drag her to the event

Send message on WhatsApp 08065784139 to get free ticket to the event

Venue: central mosque, Jakande estate, Mile 2

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chandraluv: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hello my people..pls somebody should help me with what to take and do after adhesiolysis. I bought castor oil yesterday.. but don't know how to use it pls help. I did the adhesiolysis in June..they put iud in my uterus for three months.. they will remove it next week..they also gave my microgynon..it will finish today..I have been reading about serrapeptase and some other ones here.. which should I use and how
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chandraluv: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sabi mamas help me..I am tired of surgery o.. my menses is still scanty.. any other suggestions. Pls I am very desperate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chandraluv:
Hello my people..pls somebody should help me with what to take and do after adhesiolysis. I bought castor oil yesterday.. but don't know how to use it pls help. I did the adhesiolysis in June..they put iud in my uterus for three months.. they will remove it next week..they also gave my microgynon..it will finish today..I have been reading about serrapeptase and some other ones here.. which should I use and how

For castor oil massage go to YouTube you will get a detailed explanation there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chandraluv: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thank you very much ma
I will do that.

greatlinda:

For castor oil massage go to YouTube you will get a detailed explanation there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 3:27am On Sep 09, 2023
TinaJoe:

Hi mama,pls which herb did you use for your tubes and adhesion?
Got it from Pamela Pam check her up on Facebook
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2023
One of our partners will be giving
πŸ‘‰FREE HAIR TREATMENT CONSULTATION
πŸ‘‰ 5 FREE HAIR GROWTH OIL AND HAIR GROWTH BUTTER
To all the attendees on the event ground
Call all PCOS women that you know are battling with hair loss, bald head to this event πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Click on the link below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡to get your free ticket

https://pcosawareness.my./

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.