Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405371 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ACL(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
> <brandyaaokorie@gmail.com> aka honiepie. Can u see the double aa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hernyhorla: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
ACL: @ miraclebaby. Can u pls post your emails conversation with honiepie just like I did & lets confirm if am right or wrong. You saw d email address, time & date what other proof do u need that its honiepie. Is she not Brandy Okorie.

@miraclebaby, if u are trying to talk for honeypieor mom123, provide the email conversation as proof. Pls don't be an accomplice to evil deed

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote
author=ACL]@ miraclebaby. Can u pls post your emails conversation with
honiepie just like I did & lets confirm if am right or wrong. You
saw d email address, time & date what other proof do u need that
its honiepie. Is she not Brandy Okorie. [/quote] I'll do that once I get access to the net. I'm away from home and my phone can't handle it. @muma I'm actually dumbfounded. I guess U know her more than I do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by myrevelation(f): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Honey pie has collected alot of money from so many ttc women ,she claims her protocol works in 85% of cases.The contents of her so called protocol are unknown, only God knows what she mixes for unsuspecting ttc women who have seen testimonies written by members of her group or maybe by her using different monikers, she claims to be abroad so she can't be traced meanwhile she's very much around.Please people honeypie is brandy okorie and the email earlier quoted is honeypie's.One Nnenna okorie who she claims is her little cousin in school is an older lady and is the owner of the account honeypie uses in collecting all the money she gets from these ttc women.
Honeypie started by not collecting money but immediately your guards are down she suggests it.
@mom123 you certainly have alot to hide.You havent said why you modified your previous posts. Personally i would say you're part of honeypie's group.Please people dont be deceived by this call of God's name and show of innocence.Honeypie is a fraud!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
I have always had my reservations about honeypie, she sounded too good to be true and she craved for too much attention coupled with the different monikers she opened just to deceive people that her protocool was working. One case in point I can vividly remember now is 'diamondring'. She came once and announced that she got her bfp through honeypies protocool and gbam she disappear, nothing else was heard of her, she was just using different monikers to tell numerous lies.
Another one was claiming she hosted her in UK for more than a week and all sorts of rubbish, if nairaland was not attacked I could bring out all of her lies more clearly for the whole world to see.
Does anyone still remember when 'Beetle'pointed out that she was fake and full of lies? some of her victims were crying foul but few of us knew the truth,I personally defended beetle, still wish I can still find all the posts.
My personal encounter with her was when I sent her mail about ttc, her response made me finally concluded that she was not genuine and she was out to exploit people, she was just out to get desperate ttc women to exploit.
Am typing with phone and cant write more than this for now but I urge everyone to be careful and stay away from her,those concotion she mixes for people can kill and it only the living that can get pregnant and bring forth chidren. I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
@blessedDiva you made me lol. My policewoman you went and arrested all the sabi mamas n papas to respond to my post thanks a million. The Almighty Jehova shall arise in your favor.
@miraclebaby thank you O. @Greenfriend thank you vely vely mush. The E2 was done on Cd3.
@All let us meditate on this song as we sleep tonight.

Walk with the Lord, in peace you'll journey Him. Hide in His word when trials come in way, hold to His hands and trust each His word. If you will enter everlasting glory just work with the Lord. GRACE!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
@tbaby4real.... Good to hear from you. We dey fine thanks

@muma... Lo is fine. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kokozain(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2014
steph103: . What kind of drops if I may ask? If blood, its not normal go see ur dr asap
not really blood but kinda of chocolate in colour
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kokozain(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2014
mum2bsoon:
Kokozain, its nt normal bt it myt nt b smtin serious. It culd jst b ur body tellin u it needs rest esp if dre is no pain. Sorry dear, pls rest well n c ur gyn.
Happy sunday @house.
thanks for ur response but kinda observe that whenever she sit in folding form thats when kinda of chocolate colour will drop
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2014
d
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2014
so so sad.dupin innocent pple GOD!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2014
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

things are happening under g and no ttc woman come here to burst it? oh my God.

Why are we sooooo gullible?

the first thing i did was to take her number last year and check her name, what i saw was this Nnena, well i never voiced it out cos i did that for my own research and since i had no one of my paddies who want to have anything to do with her i kept it for my use only. and i also knew she was claiming what she is not.

she is an old fellow who uses a young chap to put up all sort of things here. (dont ask me how i take know).

Blenddy, thank God you did not keep quiet. but really i never knew people go so much mailing her and taking concoctions and dont want to post my findings since there was an issue here on that as at then.

Please lets be careful, make them no initiate una oooo.

she is of the like of oduduwa who uses a young chap to get pips.

such a smart poverty stricken woman.

i strongly, i repeat, i strongly advise every one who took her concoction to go for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2014
and i remember vividly then that they said she was carrying triplet, she don born them?

alot really happened when honeypie song was going on here, and i cant really say much about it because its will cause kata kata. But my people, lets be very very careful. infact, extra careful.

this is a faceless thread and we have different people from different places n views, you dont know who is who.

never allow your emotions to take decisions for you.

she was so subtle and crafty, ofcourse if she had started with collecting money everyone would have suspected but she tactfully did it until the unsuspecting women fell.

collecting 60k for just killing concoctions? and then also threatening, that is the height of it.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2014
@oluite,u are so right @ that thread has never been the same again, anyone who was not singing her praise then was almost not welcome in the thread, if u dare say anything that is near not pleasant about her she will use her cohorts to harass the life out of you. I was the who called the attention of CC then as a moderator to what was happening and she had to shut the thread for a few days, after that incident a lot of ardent posters left and we have not heard anything from them again.
I have always wanted to tell everyone that cares to hear that she was fake,just didn't know how to go about it, thank God for blendy that is always watching our back. Am so angry that I didn't speak up before now.
@redeemersave, thank you for also coming out to talk, a lot of people are not yet aware of what is going on here yet, you would have be surprised at the things you will hear, I remember you were always saying we should be careful and stopped been gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2014
God has given some people cheques (promises).
These cheques just happen to be post-dated. Many atimes you cannot even see the date.
What do you do when you have a post-dated cheque especially when you know the cheque will not bounce?
I believe we spend the time preparing for what you will use the proceeds from the cheque to procure or with dreamy eyes start smiling and laughing in advance of what you will enjoy it with on the day of fulfilment.

Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life

Hope is a precious and wonderful thing! Here is a glorious and important proverb, if you will consider it carefully at length. Without hope, men get desperate and will do almost anything to escape their hopelessness. With it, men can endure almost anything, no matter how desperate their conditions become. Wise men will appreciate the great value of hope.

Lamentations 3:24-26
24 The Lord is my portion or share, says my living being (my inner self); therefore will I hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.
25 The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God’s word].
26 It is good that one should hope in and wait quietly for the salvation (the safety and ease) of the Lord.

The scripture talks about the quiet expectation of those who have this post-dated cheque with them, They wait on the safety and ease at which God does His thing.
Both Abraham/Sarah were given that post-dated cheque. Infact the cashing of it even looked bleak as it seemed as though they had no means of ID (their bodies were both dead) to receive the cheque but God gave them a new name of Father and Mother of nations.

Hannah had it too and her countenance was no more sad. Many others in scripture were given those cheques and they were all cashed.

Today, if you know you have those cheques, keep it safe in prayers, praise and joyful hearts till its value date.
It will be such a pain to spend the time holding this post-dated cheques in running helter skelter, crying and all sorts as if you do not have it.
And if you think you do not have it, just check the word of God...it is big enough to hold cheques for everyone. Just grab yours.

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry...

Happy New Week Folks.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2014
am still so sad at wat is happenin.@all sisters pls weneva u r takin a step in

regards to ttc pls pray fervently n allow d holy spirit minister to u dnt just rush

cos everyone is doin it.dis is a faceless forum n lot of pple claim to b who dey r nt.

NOW TO WHOEVA IT MAY CONCERN KNOW THIS GOD CANNOT B MOCKED.IF U R INNOCENT,MAY GOD VINDICATE U BT IF GUILTY AS CHARGED REMEMBER DAT SUCH EVIL DEEDS HAVE REPERCUSSION.#sosad#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm so shocked to hear this ooo. Always believed she was real. Although I never used any of her protocols. Thanks blendy for this eye opener. Let's just stop patronizing peeps that come here to advertise one concotion or the other. Let's believe in God alone, and do what's we can do naturally as humans n leave the rest to God biko nu ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Go do scan asap pls. But how many months gone r yu?

kokozain: not really blood but kinda of chocolate in colour
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2014
I have never really liked to pay attention to ple or someone ple praise sing their names. To me it looks Like it's staged or just unnatural cos if God gives you power to do something, you shld not encourage ple to praise sing ya name especially on issues of ttc like this. You should allow God take the glory not you and when you even need to harass ple to come thank you for stuff like this.. Hummm maybe that's y I don't even know this honiepie,been trying to look for her posts sef but I remember mum123 post about her protocol n I read ple refer ple to honiepie post on this that.!! Na waya. Including ple that did not believe a product can work n they suddenly begin to dey import for sale, (no crime in changing one 's position on issues tho) but God is watching us all ohhh.!!!

Goodmorning @all. I wish us all a fruitful week n plenty bfp testimonies this week IJN. Amen.
I AM NEXT IN LINE FOR BFP!!! Yippiieeee

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2014
prettyLee01: ohh this is quite dramatic,pls the ladies involved should see it all as jokes,no hard feelings.

Am excited and awed to say i got my BFP already,i dont know what i would have done without you @ honiepie,you have totally changed my life,you promised to work with me throught this journey and truely you did,i cant stop crying,i wish everyone could take your advice.thank you to everyone on this thread,i wish you all a quick BFP.

Get well soon dear Brandy(honiepie)you are a rare gem.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2014
apexbaby:

I bought N6k in Port harcourt. Pls back up woteva drug u r takng wt prayers cos it's nt abt d drugs bt God alone.
True talk dear. Can some who have fibroid take it? Where in PH did you buy it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2014
diamondring: Thank you my blessed sisters and brothers,it was a hurrinle period.Hey am yet to comprehend my situation right now,i have being pinching myself to see if i am dreaming,i turned from the clinic back home,no office today if they will sack me let them sack me.just last week my colleague came back from dubai with beautiful baby products,but when she was advertising she dint show me,i went there to see the products,anyone i touch someone will quickly collect it from me,some where even pricing the items i was holding simply because they knew i had no child so deffinitely am not buying.God has wiped my shame and is preparing me for motherhood.this month my whole salary will go on buying those baby products,from that same lady,to show them,that my God is a faithful God

I need your advice right now,how best should i stay,because i dont know weather to lie on my back,or sit or stand,i dont want anything to happen to this baby,like CHIMDALU i will apply for my leave,so i could rest the whole month,

My journey to bfp started with when i mistakenly stumbled on this site in the office,i was glued because i love the interraction,jokes and love shared amongst you.so i became a daily observer,before now in the past 2yrs i never took fertility medication or herb because i was fraustrated by my dh,but the reason i stayed was because in my whole family no married woman ever came back,it will be a shame on my family,so i stayed praying he wont throw me out one day.i was diagnosed with sidling fibroid but i never went back for treatment or surgery,i stayed on with the massive monthly bleeding.one of the days i came online HONIEPIE posted about fibroid,she said detox,acv and bsm.it sounded easy so i wrote her and also told her that am ttc,she asked me to get the supplements and start ,i did,i never missed the 3times daily dose because she kept writting reminder mails like am checking on you...,my next cycle my flow shrank into almost half,the number of days reduced and i was amazed.she asked me to continue a few more days to be sure its nolonger a threat,then i began the bee products without jelly,trevo,evening prime rose,cod liver oil,i think its finished,my head is full now if i remember any other one i will post.i continued untill a few days back,i remember the exact day she asked CHIMDALU to fast,she mailed and asked me to start the royal jelly and also continue the bsm.thats all! Till now.despite that my dh has being flirting around,none of the ladies ever got pregnant,i was the one that convienced him to take 4stage protocol honiepie gave me nd boom,we have a bfp.praiseeeee God.

I read in alternative ttc where NG CHUKS said her fibroid is back to normal after using acv and bsm,but i dont understand the need for surgery now as her dh is suggesting.

Those two products worked miraculously for me,@honiepie let me not talk yet,because if i bless you the way i am feeling now,na only triplet triplet you go dey born,i dey hear rumour say you are xpecting triplet,let me wait until the day you make it open.thank you my little sister ,God bless you.thank you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2014
DrOdyke: THIS MESSAGE IS FROM MY COLLEAGUES WIFE,shes being following honiepies posts for about a month,(was ttc for 2yrs)

yipee! Congrats @kaynee,am not suprised,i trust honiepie,she only says what she can do,my pregnancy,weightloss,great self esteem is all atributed to her,am greatful i met you.keep increasing the bfp.to God be the glory.

Once u follow her instruction,you are sure to get ur bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2014
DrOdyke: wow congratulations darlyn,ANOTHER PREGNANCY ATTRIBUTED TO HONIEPIE oh my God this gal is an absolute blessing to this thread,i came here because of her,i read and post and said NO this gal certainly has something to offer,the reasonable ones should hold tight to her,shes an asset.she said something earlier today that she will make sure she sees u all to the pregnancy page.

Dont mind some silly careless talkers who wont shut up when they have nothing to say,to have asked her wat she feeling like shows you have a long way to go.

Congrats onccee again @ KAYNEE.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2014
wnt2bepreggie: i cant count the number of times i have shed tears of joy because of honiepie,alot of people who havnt come close to her may not understand how angelic this young gal is,she took up my bills with the psychology therapist,my dh attends an all expense paid by her gym,most of all i have my confidence back because my dh is seriously responding to treatment.all the way from europe down to nigeria,we found life in a total stranger.GOD bless you kid sister,you will never lack.

@diamond ring congratulations,i wish you a smooth ride to motherhood.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2014
chimdalu58: @honiepie i still wonder how human you are,you take other peoples problems as though they where yours,you spent over an hour with me on fone yesterday at your cost discussing my case,i find it difficult believing people like you still exist,i pray everyday for you and family and wish God will grant all your heart desires.congratulation my sister from another mother on completion of your proffessional exam,may God reward you abundantly.

@brayan darlyn happy birthday,eat,drnk and merry,have a good evening.babes i already prepared the achara soup,it was yummylicious.

@diamond do pt shaperly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2014
So easy to build a scam on Nairaland. All you need is diff monikers and patience.

Even fake pastors open thread, sign up diff monikers to be giving testimony of how they got bfp by attending deliverance in that church, 9 months later the diff monikers will share testimony of how they've put to bed one by one.

One needs to exercise care with holy water, holy candle, holy mantles, holy handkerchief, concoctions, drugs, etc gotten from people you met on a virtual site.

Have a nice day!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by steph103(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Amhappy: True talk dear. Can some who have fibroid take it? Where in PH did you buy it?
. You can get it @ capino pharmacy rumuomasi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning fam

@favoregal hope LO is bouncing.
Thanks for digging up all this posts, they were all singing her praises as an angel o which made Me, after reading silently I decided to register n I emailed honiepie d 'supposed angel' for d breakdown of her 'so called miraculous protocol' I actually thot I hv gotten close to ♍y breakthru wen I contacted her, seeing that ppl sang her praises n that she wld email Me d stages n d stuffs I can buy on ♍y own. Well d woman told Me just acv/bsm will not work tht she'll mix some concoction for 68k but I quickly lied tht I hv had a lot of concotion to drink tht dh won't hear of any again, thinking tht it wld mk her pity Me n give Me d stages esp after reading her post on how @babe01 got her bfp wit her protocol.
Omo this woman no reply Me again cos I wasn't ready to play ball, I said it is well n went ahead to buy acv/bsm myself after making ♍y research on d net n i kept praying.
What actually pissed Me off n made Me not to contact her again was her ranting about sm ppl tht didn't return d glory to her for unblocking their tubes(she don bcome god) n making them pregnant, I even voiced it out to sentempest tht d honiepie seems fake but I was a newbie then so I kept mum n followed God's directive. Imagine concoction tht made ttc women problem worse shocked sad
God really saved Me.
Una doooh for d long post this morning but I felt I shld do this.
Thanks to blendy77 n every other person tht chose to open up her tricks n save innocent new ones from falling victim.
It is well with us all ttc
Blessed n fruitful day everyone
Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Iyabetajos: am still so sad at wat is happenin.@all sisters pls weneva u r takin a step in

regards to ttc pls pray fervently n allow d holy spirit minister to u dnt just rush

cos everyone is doin it.dis is a faceless forum n lot of pple claim to b who dey r nt.

NOW TO WHOEVA IT MAY CONCERN KNOW THIS GOD CANNOT B MOCKED.IF U R INNOCENT,MAY GOD VINDICATE U BT IF GUILTY AS CHARGED REMEMBER DAT SUCH EVIL DEEDS HAVE REPERCUSSION.#sosad#

Iyabetajos, na your face be this Oh how I miss every mama, we are so much like a team then. How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.