Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394352 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ viviparity, hallelujah! Congratulations, may you carry to full term in Jesus name. Wish you a h&h nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank God! Whao may this bfp rain continue o we've been waiting n waiting. Congrats @viviparity may God grant u a smooth, healthy n happy term

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
@viviparity dear, big congrats to u, onye oluebube emego ya noge ya, all glory to d mighty God. U shall carry to full term n deliver safely.
It's gonna be so great n glorious for us all in God's waiting room this year 2015, we shall carry our blessed children in Jesus name, Amen
Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Congrats @vivaparity may you have a funfilled 9months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
@vivaparity congrats to you dear....may your joy be permanent

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
@viviparity congrats. Am so happy 4 u. To God be the glory. Wishing u h&h 9months. Oh God do not pass us by this season. @all good evening.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Congratulations Viviparity! God you never fail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
A big Congratulations to u Viviparity. May d name of Almighty God be praised. U shall carry to term IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
So happy for u viviparity, Congrats 1ce again. I jst remembered u were complaining abt high prolactin on d IVF thread jst earlier this week n mamas were prescribing cabbage n d ewedu therapy for u not knowing ur prayers have been answered already. GOD IS SIMPLY GREAT. Ur joy shall be permanent by God's grace. Did u start taking smthing for d high prolactin already or u got ur bfp even wt it? Abeg share ur ttc success story to inspire d rest of us still waiting (if u dn't mind,pls) I rily need such inspiratn 2nite, I'm going 2 Pathcare 4 hormonal profile 2moro; almost 40k for jst test o. May God look upon us wt mercy n put smiles on our faces vry soon ttc na real work
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Congrats @ viviparity , may this rain of bfp continue in our midst IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
U ppl are the only ppl i hv as long as ttc is concern.i do almost everytn ppl sujest here.iam Ngochuks if u can recall. I hv startd takn cabbage sujestd by ladyg b4 i postd on ivf thread cos i dnt kn what ewedu is.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dec ist i met my gyn cos prolactn high,pcos,low progeston.he gave drugs which i dnt kn the name.the drugs was smtn else.the effect was unexplainable.i cried throughout xmas, it was the worst xmas hv seen in my life.i refused to go home dh went alone.january it seems as all hope is gone but God came.it is God

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
hello sisters, for couple of days now, my veejayjay has been itching with some kind of thick pap-like creamy discharge with no foul smell, no smell at all.

Anyone knows what veejayjay is trying to say angry

Is it an infection, a bad one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple29(f): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
viviparity:
Make una join me to thank allmighty God oooo! The imposibility specalist,ocean divide,iam that iam.haliluya to the highest.i got my Bfp today.

Wowwwwowww!!! Congratulations ooooo,..so happy for you ooooooGod preserve you and baby till fulll term. Oh God, pls remember me for this blessings, and every Ttc woman on this page for good before the end of the first quarter of this year in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
@viviparity big congrats 2 u and dh. U ll carry 2 term.
@all God is still on d throne. He has started visiting dis thread and non of us ll be left out. Ve a lvly night

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wow!Big big congratulations@viviparity,may you carry to term.
Ya Allah continue multiplying and squaring the bfp's we've got so far(from the start of this thread) till everyone get it,amin.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ameen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
@viviparity, Congratz dearie, may you carry to term, mother and baby alive in Jesus name.Amen. I tap from this your testimony and decree loudly that I and other mamas/papas on this forum shall be congratulated this month in Jesus Name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 4:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Thank u all for ur good wishes.this miracle wil go round.keep on praying,believn.the performance is the duty of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2015
@viviparity Congratulations on your bfp.

Pls sabi mamas in Abuja where can I do flushing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats vivi.God has indeed made you proud n blessed ur home.the joy of the lord is ur strength. When it's time for scan u shall healthy heart beats.h n h 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Congrat viviparity u shall carry to term.

@all this blessing shall go round in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats vivi darling...... Wishing u a stress free 9 months..... may the blessings go round. this is our year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats vivi!To all expectant mothers,God is still in the business of answering prayers.He will and speedily too.my husband stumbled on an article saying stock fish reduces sperm count.'Ve not read it but he is an igbo man and they love the fish .I made adjustments and struck it out of our meals in october.Maybe this info can be verified and could be a culprit.well...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats viviparity. God will surely go with u in d journey of d 9 months. More testimonies of bfp in Jan in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Waoooh congrats viviparity. May you carry to term and deliver like hebrew women. May God also give us here that are still on the waiting room our Bfp this month in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Aghabiam, I don't know abt stockfish but ofor soup causes low sperm count for ibo men, then okazi or afang soup causes internal heat or hotness of the womb for akwa ibom women...the only tribe with a super fertile food for men is the hausas maybe that's why they can boast of having up to 18" bulala in their kaftan.

@preggy mamas, does the vj feel very tight and full on the inside during early pregnancy? As in during bd, do you feel like a virgin and your dh joystick feels like he is from Bayelsa and just finished eating unripe plantain? Abeg am waiting for answers o....

Baby dust to y'all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
@viviparity,congratulations,wishing u a joyfull and stress-free 9month and may u deliver like d hebrew women ijn.@mumihaja,u no go kill person wth all these ur grammers,dont u know we are all virgins here,abeg u are contaminating our eyes and mind o,lolz.@all,pls what time of d cycle can one start ewedu and pyridoxin (vitb6,am i correct?)therapy for high prolactin?preparing for my fib.surgery,but my doc said my enemy also have high prolactin,so,i want to crash it down.thanks to u all and happy sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
The only tribe with a super fertile food for men is the hausas maybe that's why they can boast of having up to 18" bulala in their kaftan. shocked shocked shocked

@preggy mamas, does the vj feel very tight and full on the inside during early pregnancy? As in during bd, do you feel like a virgin and your dh joystick feels like he is from Bayelsa and just finished eating unripe plantain? Abeg am waiting for answers o....

Baby dust to y'all![/quote]

This woman, this woman, this woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello Ladies,

i am 30, Married, Been TTC for a while. Scan showed i have a functional Ovarian cyst of 50X46mm with clear fluid. its painless, it was a missed period that required the scan.

my doctor suggetsed surgery but i told them i would come back.

i got on the internet and started looking for SERA-PEP-TASE in stores but didnt find, someone suggested ACV, but i remember i took them some time ago and had issues with my teeth, so i decided to go for capsule form.

i have also started losing weight with XENICAL.

i now noticed that my period came with lots of fluid in it. also dark stains on my painty liners days after my period....i feel a turg in the area of my cyst always and i feel FUNNY. am going for another scan in a few hours and would come for an update.

been taking ACV capsules- 3 daily for the past 5 days.

Am lost at what to do now, i just hope this ACV workds so i can have a bfp.

baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2015
@ mumihija, grin grin grin. It is well oooo, you go don open teeth finish before you know say you dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.