Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406645 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Tsquare recieved,thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spiritualgal: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
@mummy Jason, you can use tiocosid cream and also ensure that you wash your panties with hypo as suggested by my doctor. She said the bacteria is so stubborn that ordinary soap, water and Dettol cannot kill the bacteria causing the infection. That was what I did when I had a terrible virginal infection a year ago. After I followed the doctor's prescription(Tiocosid cream and hypo to wash my panties), the discharge and itching stopped immediately. Mine was so severe that I had blisters all over my vulva and peeing was a problem. Also ensure that you only use water to clean up(Don't use soap on your private part).

Sorry for the long epistle. baby dust to all.....

mummyjason:
@tsquare, God bless u, I am fine, the discharge doesn't have an offensive smell, but it is watery and I experience itchiness down there, I started noticing it in Nov and I have been visiting d doc since then, it keeps coming back, it was when I insisted on getting a HVS done that we saw staph Spp, I am presently on treatment, so I am scared it might have affected my tubes since its been 5 months now. Though I did HSG last year Jan and my tubes were patent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bbglory(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi everyone, jst want to encourage you all. God is never late and he will surely bless you all. Jst hold on to your faith. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Anyone seen ferning?

so I have tested again like I said I would and full fern is seen, took the pic like explained on Ovatel website see below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
@tsquare, ayaayo and spiritualgal, God almighty will continue to bless u babes, I feel so loved, off to the market to get garlic, lemon and tiocosid cream, I don change pant taya, Infact I must have used nothing less than 50 new panties since I started treatment, there is God oo, sprinkling baby dust on everybody here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
@sabi mamas, I have a normal and consistent 26cd but last month, I bled for 12 consecutive days with heavy clots of blood, thought it was miscarriage, anyhow only God knew what went wrong. Did pelvic scan that reveals intramural fibroids and since then I've started taking acv and bsm. I'm on cd31 and AF has not showed up, not feeling or having any preggy symptoms and don't want to imagine it so as not to be disappointed. So what could be the cause of delayed AF, could it be to the acv and bsm that I'm taking or the prolonged period of last month?
Thank you as I anticipate for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
tsquare i have received it Tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ayaayo:
Anyone seen ferning?

so I have tested again like I said I would and full fern is seen, took the pic like explained on Ovatel website see below

I thought I was the only one erring my eye inside d ovatel. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Redeemed:
@sabi mamas, I have a normal and consistent 26cd but last month, I bled for 12 consecutive days with heavy clots of blood, thought it was miscarriage, anyhow only God knew what went wrong. Did pelvic scan that reveals intramural fibroids and since then I've started taking acv and bsm. I'm on cd31 and AF has not showed up, not feeling or having any preggy symptoms and don't want to imagine it so as not to be disappointed. So what could be the cause of delayed AF, could it be to the acv and bsm that I'm taking or the prolonged period of last month?
Thank you as I anticipate for your response.

Are u counting your cd day frombthe 12days? Or from your supposed cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
@iOmoge, counted the cycle days with the 12days of bleeding inclusive. I.e I started counting since day one when blood show face. Thanks dearie for your response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
@poppop, u should av recovered within a month n start ttc 3months after d surgery according 2 my doc.

Amen to all prayers.

God pls show us mercy on dis thread n bless us with our bundle of Joy IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
@IOmoge..we are cycle buddies grin..don't worry its BFP!!! Gods willing..stay calm and don't stress yourself
@mummy Jason..having d same result and symptoms as yours dou mine is staph aureus and no itch..on antibiotics too..hope it works for us..I'm having faith that it hasn't done any harm to us
Baby dust to us all..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
@megamum, Health plus and GnC shop both in PH mall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
@ayaayo shocked shocked shocked shocked what are u waiting for?on your track,set,ready goooo,continue bd an d testing until it goes back to scattered pebbles sending truck load of baby dust your way

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Wsfirstlady thanks so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Ayaakanoh, serious bd business oo I am all set and ready. How far are u using it as well? Cos am beginning to think no one else is testing with Ovatel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Ayaakanoh thanks so much I am receiving your baby dust and it will end in praise and goodnews for us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls, lime is not advisable for anyone TTC, lemon can be used in place of it in most cases, someone talked about lime and I had to quickly log in to say this.
Hello all and baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Hafsat24, amen ooo, I join my faith with yours, it shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
mummyjason:
@tsquare, God bless u, I am fine, the discharge doesn't have an offensive smell, but it is watery and I experience itchiness down there, I started noticing it in Nov and I have been visiting d doc since then, it keeps coming back, it was when I insisted on getting a HVS done that we saw staph Spp, I am presently on treatment, so I am scared it might have affected my tubes since its been 5 months now. Though I did HSG last year Jan and my tubes were patent.
pls request or go for urine microscopy (urine mcs) to corelate it with d Hvs. Also in course of treating urslf let hubby also be treated to avoid re-infection. Avoid itching it n wear cotton pants/ change if u notice its wet. Its well. Take care
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Doctor7(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is testimony coming from Cross River State.

Within the last one year, five infertility cases were treated. four of them conceived and one gave birth four months ago, while the other three are pregnant and expected to put to bed in the next few months and weeks. They all use Kedi healthcare products. Share the good news from Dr Theodora, Calabar. 08163037773

You can order our products directly online at konga.com/kedi-healthcare
You also have the option of paying at delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hailings my lovely sisters, brothers, mamas & papas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
tsquaure:
Good morning mamas in the house my sister in law sent me article containing natural ways for handling candida. I feel this may help someone. Lemme know if any one needs it. I have been trying to search for d link on line but I could not. I can forward it by mail though. Y'all have a good day
please i need that link. Email miriam2022003@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
safe06:
@wonyi,u never chop the agidi finish?where u enter? grin
@beautyforashes,I hail you back wink...
@daramfon,don't take the woman's action personal,obviously it wasn't intended. You will be celebrated next year with your twins,Amin.
@ mubzay ,you are welcome,have you tried doing hormonal tests?i hope those symptoms you experience are not just in your head?maybe you should try relax ,eat well,pray well,distract yourself with books,comedy,etc.. Sometimes,those symptoms are just our imaginations...it's well babes...
@adebayomi80,you are welcome,may you port sooner than soon to the preggy thread,Amin..
@all,happy mothers day...may God almighty give us reasons to participate fully next year. Amin..
As for me,before the arrival of my lil babies,I'm giving my big baby a Mother's Day treat today,I will be bweast feeding him all through ... grin
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot. Avnt done Hormonal assay recently but did b4 getting married. Everythn was fine except prolactin. Had galactorrehea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by conyema12(m): 4:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Please is there a way to restore my wife's egg white cervical mucus. She does this ovulation test and it comes out positive, yet she can't see her cervical mucous that signals ovulation is taking place.

We ve tried for 3 times ( I mean cycles).
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicole7R: 4:35am On Mar 26, 2015
I was diagnosed with fibroid and my two tube was blocked also, it is almost a year now since i order an herbal product from (Oduduwa Ajakaye) on facebook, Today i have giving birth to a baby boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 26, 2015
nazablossom:
we are almost cycle buddy, on my cd27 today, my heart is beating fast, seriously praying for a miracle. fertility blessing to all

Amen dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 26, 2015
conyema12:
Please is there a way to restore my wife's egg white cervical mucus. She does this ovulation test and it comes out positive, yet she can't see her cervical mucous that signals ovulation is taking place.

We ve tried for 3 times ( I mean cycles).
Thanks

U can use preseed for bd...thats a faster means.
Or use fertlicm pills.

Blowing baby dust ur way. Pls come n share ur testimony here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Gudmorning fruitful mamas! Pls am 1 or 2days to d day Af will show and I don't hav strong cramps like I use to have from 4dpo to the day AF will show so I decided to use hpt but it was negative although I don't hav any symptoms. I want to knw hw accurate dis ' ACCURATRE' pt strip is before missed period. Am sory for the long question just wish dis is my month cause am tired of using dis pt strip evrymonth witout result. I believe God will visit us all b4 d end of dis year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: psylliumhusk1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.