Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394262 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Meanwhile I did not use any folic acid dis cycle am just sticking to prayers and water bcaus am tired of using d folic acid maybe dats why I don't feel much cramp except for d one I felt on 5dpo.
Wishing us truck load of baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
@rejoice03 just be calm..Ul get or BFP..i know how frustrating it is cz im dere too..but i realised stressing isnt gonna help so jst relax my dea..dunno much abt the ACCURATE pt strip..have my doubts too but pple do get positives so I'm thinking its 'accurate'..Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=rejoice03 post=32014967]I want to knw hw accurate dis ' ACCURATRE' pt strip is before missed period. Am sory for the long question just wish dis is my month cause am tired of using dis pt strip evrymonth witout result.

@rejoice03, lol, for your mind now you don ask question abi? and if nobody answers you will delete and get angry that no one answered your question no be so?

use PATIENCE strip to test after you miss your period thats the only one with accurate result sha.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
@ REJOICE 03 .my dear sis . it is quite possible to test negative while pregnant. docs say the hormone which is secreted during pregnancy (hcg) first appears in the blood before it is starts to show in the urine . my sister, relax n try re- testing if AF does not come in a wk .
I leave u with this song

My God is a miracle God
My God is a miracle God
I can see him moving in my favour
I can see him bringing in my miracles
I can see him fighting all my battles
HE WILL DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO
HE WILL DO WHAT HE PROMISED TO DO.

Have a beautiful day

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2015
@hafsat24 and tsquare thks for the response just want to unburden my heart I can't speak wit anyone concernin dis even my frnds cause dey won't understand dats why I placed my matter before my efamily.
@mumihaja u are funny oh am sure u were once in my shoes just want bfp sharp sharp it is well with us.
Thank u all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2015
rejoice03:
Gudmorning fruitful mamas! Pls am 1 or 2days to d day Af will show and I don't hav strong cramps like I use to have from 4dpo to the day AF will show so I decided to use hpt but it was negative although I don't hav any symptoms. I want to knw hw accurate dis ' ACCURATRE' pt strip is before missed period. Am sory for the long question just wish dis is my month cause am tired of using dis pt strip evrymonth witout result. I believe God will visit us all b4 d end of dis year.

why dont u wait till u miss AF be4 u do HPT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] author=tsquaure post=31981225]Good morning mamas in the house my sister in law sent me article containing natural ways for handling candida. I feel this may help someone. Lemme know if any one needs it. I have been trying to search for d link on line but I could not. I can forward it by mail though. Y'all have a good day[/

Pls i'm in need too. tosheun22@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gudafternoon lovely family.@ all d mamas dat have been givin supportive answers to questions in one way or d oda God bless and broaden ur knowledge.
I believe Jehovah Overdo is giving us awesome BFP'S as our EASTER GIFTS.
@Mumiomoge & MumTsquare tanx for d ebooks,they are highly educative.
@all,if u haven't gotten d books do so while offer lasts,I've gone tru & hv already started wit sum lifestly adjustments,natural foods,etc.God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
@mubzay, thanks for the advise, I will do that.hugss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
@imoge u are right but is just anxiousness and I don't feel crampy like I use to feel if af wants to come. Af is suppose to come btw tomorow and sunday dts why I was tempted to do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
tatacherie:
Gudafternoon lovely family.@ all d mamas dat have been givin supportive answers to questions in one way or d oda God bless and broaden ur knowledge.
I believe Jehovah Overdo is giving us awesome BFP'S as our EASTER GIFTS.
@Mumiomoge & MumTsquare tanx for d ebooks,they are highly educative.
@all,if u haven't gotten d books do so while offer lasts,I've gone tru & hv already started wit sum lifestly adjustments,natural foods,etc.God bless us all
Pls can u send me d ebooks
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'd love the books to..pls can any1 send it to me..pls pls pls..thanx and much love..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
@Ayaayo...Congratulations oooo. I have a conviction that you'll Testify this month. But no forget to carry your cycle mate follow body go preggy thread o. I just wish I see this fernning thing so it can cure my curiosity... God help me.

@ll.....i just decided to go low again o. Thinking of bfp. Pls kindly se d me the e-book too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
@iomoge. pls send me the ebook. tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetie82: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
conyema12:
Please is there a way to restore my wife's egg white cervical mucus. She does this ovulation test and it comes out positive, yet she can't see her cervical mucous that signals ovulation is taking place.

We ve tried for 3 times ( I mean cycles).
Thanks

Don't be so worried. Not everyone sees their cervical mucous during ovulation like me don't. There are other signs you should look for. Ask her if she feels pelvic pains in the middle of her cycle. Also are her menses regular? If they are then that means she ovulates. As long as you're using a good ovulation test, just trust the product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
which book una want make i send o..
1. 50 Shades of Grey- Triology
2. Book on Ovarian cyst
3. Pregnancy Miracle book
4. Chimamanda books.
5. The candida one way Tsquare share
6. Fertility foods book.

hehehehe.
God go help us and answer our request in double double portion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
lol @iomoge, abeg send the pregnancy miracle book.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
@iomoge. lol. abeg give me the preg miracle book. kendrakingsevents@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
@all. pls i have 2questions. 1) does partial uterus adhesion prevent conception?
2) as at my last hsg last year, there were no convincing spill on my left tube. but the right one was patent. will it hinder ttc?
what do i do/take to help me win this war.
thanks sisters.
may una answer me oooo.
i go vex if i no get reply oooo shocked cool
una too much[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good afternoon @all,pls I just got my ovatel monitor dis afternoon,and I checked only to see it is different from d one on ovatel website,i just want to know if urs has a small piece of lens cleaner or it just came like dat,and is d logo on it blue or blue and pink.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
conyema12:
Please is there a way to restore my wife's egg white cervical mucus. She does this ovulation test and it comes out positive, yet she can't see her cervical mucous that signals ovulation is taking place.

We ve tried for 3 times ( I mean cycles).
Thanks

EWCM helps the swimmers move along to the uterus so an absence of it might be a problem. There are 3 options i know of..
1. Preseed fertility friendly lubricant (shshe should just read the instructions, pretty easy and provides immediate relief) costs between 3600-4000k naira depending on where you buy

2. Robitussin cough syrup (the red pack containing guatefesin)...she should start taking it 4days pre ovulation.. 10ml 3 times daily with lots of water) costs about 1950 naira.

3. FertileCM..1 capsule 3 times daily all through the cycle. cheapest iv seen this in a shop is 6,500naira.

Which ever method you choose, do not forget it is just a supplement to prayers. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
@iomoge, please send the pregnancy miracle to mumihaja@gmail.com...tnx

@caringpro, save a live is along uyo street off stadium road by Bereton....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good evening fruitful mothers. af showed up today oo with so much cramping. it was so terrible that almost everybody in the market knows about it.I had to close and leave. I started taking acv and bsm on CD22, I thought it's suppose to lessen the cramps and all rather I felt worse. please house, anybody with such experience
Sorry for the Long post. may God grant our intentions. amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
@iomoge, pls send the pregnancy miracle n fertility foods' books to me.... Tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
@iOmoge please send me 50 shades of grey to thatpilotchic@gmail.com.
Thanks a bunch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
@iomoge, please send the pregnancy miracle and fertility foods book. Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
poppop:
Good morning ladies, who has had to do a fibroid operation before? what was recovery period like?

If you are going for open surgery, then...
Average about 6-8weeks for normal activities.... Dont lift anything heavy during this period.
From about 6weeks you can resume sexual intercourse.
You can start trying for a baby after a min of 3months...by then your uterus would have healed.

Im sorry but id have to let you know this.. The pain is unbelievable ( thats why i laugh when some mommas here say hsg is painful)... Take your painkillers and antibiotics religiously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Heloo fruitfull mamas, pls for dose of us taking vitex, the highest recommended dose is 1200mg. Anything above that is considered as high.
@ iomoge wen I had day 21 progesterone of 11nmol, my gyna said it showd I ovulated bt nt sufficient to maintain successful implantation.
@ all, sprinkling baby dust we will all testify soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Momma2(f): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hi everyone, I have been looking for a place to share my story for a long time now and viola, I discovered this thread.
Please read patiently. So my story goes: I had a miscarriage in 2008,I was 16wks gone already. Had to have an evacuation because I still had retained products of conception.
I bleed for almost 2 months everyday after that evacuation. So hubby and I went for a scan and there were still products left behind which prompted another evauation( we had just got married oooo).
So now we started waiting and waiting for 3yrs nothing. Then we moved to lagos and we started fertility treatments. Clomid from 50mg to 150mg. Scans, hormonal tests, sperm counts, the whole nine yards. This went on for another 2yrs. At some point I was taking injection everyday after my cycle for that month not to mention the emotional trauma and inlaws wahala I was facing.
So my Doc suggested we do a hysterscopy and sonogram after which we would do an IUI.
We agreed and did the procedure, the 2 weeks wait was horrible for us cos we were hoping and praying that 'this is it' but for where.........
It was a trying time esp for me cos I would see pregnant women walking on the treets and I would burst into tears and wonder why I couldn't be like them, sometimes I won't know I have been crying until I feels the tears on my cheek.
A friend of hubby suggested we come to Abu Dhabi that he knew a very good GYN so off to Abu Dhabi we went. On our first visit, the doc did a pelvic scan and saw a white mass in my uterus. She asked if we were on family planning and hubby and I looked at each other like what the hell is she saying?
She insisted that what she saw wasn't supposed to be there and if we were TTC then we had a problem. She then prescribed a drug and said it would dissolve whatvever was there and we should come back in 1 week.
Took the drug and came back a weel later, did a repeat scan and it was still there.
She called in a colleague and they decided that our best option was to to a hysteroscopy and sonogram and I reminded her that I had done this procedure back home in Lag.
We were not prepared for the financial implication of this as you know medical cost abroad don't come cheap.
We had to husttle the money for it ans we were due back to lag in 3 days.
Fast forward to procedure day. No eating the night before and extremly nervous. Hubby couldn't come with me into the theater.
All set and there was a screen showing everything that was been done.
Nurses and docs everywhere cos I was told a bet was going on as to what they would find inside my uterus.
Low and behold they found a bone, I think it was a fermur bone so it was quite large. They had to turn off the camera cos they didn't want me seeing that part. The bone was crushed into tiny bits and was brought out one after another.
We couldn't believe I had this in me all this while and I still had my period like clockwork. No tummy pain nothing except I want getting pregnant.
Doc said I was very lucky because in some cases they would have had to remove my womb if it had been perorated or infected.
And she said it would take a while for my fertility to return so we decide to do an IVF when next we came to Abu Dhabi.
I got pregnant in 2013 without even knowing, no symptoms just felt cold and I was still expecting my period. I had hopes but didn't want them raised too much in the event that nothing happened.
I gave birth in Oct and got pregnant again 7 months later.
We have 2 beautiful miracle baby girls.
So my advice is this; if you have had a late term misscarriage as I did, its possible that something was left behind.
If you can afford it, seek expert opinion outside naija.
May God hear all your prayers mamas.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.