Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413345 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to all the belleful Mamas : Blessed Mum, Flakky 26 . God will perfect that which He has started in your lives.

To US fruitful Mamas, its our turn to announce BFPs, get ready !!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2015
@iomoge u turn for triplets dey around the corner.No worry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2015
venizia:
mumydidi: sorry just saw your qst.

I was diagnosed with blocked tubes and hydros in 2012. Last year August or so used Gynapharm by Kedi and Gufeibao plus prayers. Went for another HSG recently cos i was considering flushing my tubes only to see that my tubes are patent and no more hydros. Infact i cant stop praising and thanking God. Na fibroids remain now but God pass them

In all sha, i know that God is involved. wish you all the best
Congrats on the open tubes. Os your fibroid an infertility factor? I have fibroids too. Dr claims mine doesn't affect my fertility but I no too believe. am seeking for ways to shrink it. Are you doing/taking anything for the fibroids? Please share.

I hear estrogen in fat cells feeds fibroids too. I currently weigh 92kg on a 5ft 7in frame. Will be starting the Forever living Clean 9 detox by Wednesday to help with detox, weight loss, healthy eating habits and exercise. I also pray it affects the fibroids and makes them shrink.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Happy Sunday mamas in the house. Thanks for your words of comfort and advice and accepting me even though i'm new here. Congrats to all the expectant mothers in the house. God will answer our prayers.

I want to join the weight loss program sha. But my problem is indiscipline. I don start countless weight loss programs but longthroat and indiscipline no dey ever lemme see road. I weigh 70kg but I want to go back to the 64kg I used to weigh. I put on 6kg for that yeye bed rest wey doctor place me for December yet I still miscarry. Mtchew! I like beans so no wahala but giving up bread that I eat every morning go hard o cos me I like bread.

My dh is taking the disappointment badly o. The guy don turn to cold water for here o. He doesn't talk again. I really hate it when I have false pregnancy symptoms or it ends in miscarriage. It always hit him hard cos during the symptoms stage, he's always over joyous. He always makes plan. He even bought a pregnancy test kit two days before af showed. We even chose a name for the child o. lol. He even wanted me to call my mom to ask if she'd want to come with flight or by road for omugwo. lol. I refused and told him we should wait for confirmation first. Sorry for the too much info. Just want you guys to understand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Happy new week,let d BFP's roll in IJN.
Verse for d week
"CAST YOUR CARES ON THE LORD AND HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU"
Psalms 55:22
Hit like n claim ya triplets amen!
**sprinkling heavenly sticky baby dust**

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Freaking out please DONT feel that way.

Just look up why u r having miscarriage.

Be sure ur progesterone is right and also be sure ur body doesn't see ur LO as unwanted. There is this test they do. -Rhesus or so. Just find out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
@imoge u have a point dere @ d rhesus factor if u are rhesus negative it might cause a problem wid ur LO when I say rhesus negative I mean having a blood group with a negative like A-, O- as oppose d positives like A+ and O+
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Happy sunday beautiful mamas. Ifeoma di niru. Meaning good things are ahead...... let's keep the faith n hope alive.
Truck load of baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
freakingout, if you would agree with this my idea, i would say, keep all preg symptoms from him, if u miss af, make sure u have test results and surprise him with the result to avoid heartbreaks. its well dear

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Happy Sunday fruitful mama's. congratulations to all the belleful mama's, you shall deliver like Hebrew women. @all awaiting mum's our miracle is on the way. cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks everyone for your contribution. Talked to him after service and he said he wasn't even thinking in that direction. He was just in a silent prayer mode and thinking of the next line of action. I guess I was just worried for nothing. I sabi worry sha.

I've carried out all those tests. I'm o positive. I have hormonal imbalance . I don't secrete enough hormones to sustain the pregnancy so my body pushes it out thinking its a foreign body inside me. crase body. I was given proluton depot injection to take when pregnancy is confirmed but the annoying thing is that my body pushes it out before pregnancy is confirmed. my case stong abi?

I do try to hide the symptoms from dh but he knows his dw. he always know when something is going on with me. maybe I'll travel or something next time.

Thanks everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
@all Belleful mamas congratulations, God will see u all through the journey. Amen
For those of us still at the throne of mercy, the Lord will have mercy on us all, and surprise us all pleasantly.

@I-omoge and Mrs Frank all this pishure you babe's are sharing and I didn't get to see it diaris God oooooo

@i-omoge my sexy banana I beg help me send all the books to my mail, after the mail you warned us not to open,every mail in my mailbox just disappeared. Ayaakanoh@gmail.com.

@mummyelena no be small Mia name Internet wahala. Thanks for the mention.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blessed sunday to my wonderful e-mothers. May God bless us all with bfp's very soon. Looking 4wrd to may bfps by His grace.
@mamakendra, I blv God is in control. Why not wait till he finishes d prog. I dnt knw if he can use count boost. Experinced mama's will contribute.
@freakingout: just relax ur mind n body thou not easy try to reduce/forget ttc for some months n see how ur body feels. Sometyms in our anxious state, our body gives false preg symptoms. In case its bfp, pls immediately go see ur doc for proper monitoring. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingsyze: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
berekete86:
Hello everyone......silent follower. So hubby and i have been trying for a while now and i missed my period, seven days now. Did a blood pregnancy Test on monday, and the result showed very faint positive. The doctor told me not to raise my hopes up, and lets see if my period doesnt come before we can be sure. Anybody with similar experience? please encourage me. Thanks!
Did the period finally show up? I just ha same experience with my wife, period showed up after four days of testing faint positive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
@mamakendra: got ds frm prev posts [Fertilaid for men, count and motility boost. Let him take the combinations religiously for 3 months and you will testify to God' glory...]

You can support yourself as well with fertilaid for women.
Above all trust in God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls mama's in lag am looking for d drug LETROZOLE if any1 can lay hands on it pls pm me lemme discuss how I can get it pls tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kingsyze:

Did the period finally show up? I just ha same experience with my wife, period showed up after four days of testing faint positive.

she should be over 6-7months gone.

she took in that time and ported to the pregnancy tread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
xxxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
xxxxx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
iOmoge:

abi, DH's knowing their DW's... lol
mine even follows me to the loo...hehehehe.
its not easy hiding or pretending.

God would make us happy so they can be very proud in the mist of their friends and family, and also have rest of mind.
God help us.
I say a resounding amen to that. Thanks sweetie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
@mubzay, thanks for the advice. Talked it over with dh and he agreed. We're going to take time off ttc and we're drafting a change of diet as I type. More of fruits and vegetables now and just chilling. Maybe if money dey, we fit go for small vacation sef. No more stress and worry by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
@itissettled I saw ur post dat u took metformin, fertileaid also how did it go for u? I cudnt bear d whole fertileaid pregnancy like symtoms so av stopped d urinating sef nor b am angry, so I stopped it ooo d fertileaid side effects nor b small
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
@Sugah thanks...God bless you
@all happy sunday. though sorrow may last for a nyt but joy comes in the morning. the Lord will remember us for good. he made everything beautiful in his time and this is our season.and to those who doesnt have baby things in their home pls buy and use that as a point of contact to God. fertility blessing to us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fvine: thx dear. Yeah fibroids feed on estrogen. You hv taken d right step by watching your diet. No gynea in the past told me that the fibroids were the cause of the secondary infertility. I don't hv any I am seeing now sha but hope to start seeing one soon.

The type of fibroids my enemies have are calcified (hard mass) so they hv stopped growing because they hv outgrown their blood supply. They press on my bladder so I wee alot. according to man, they are difficult to shrink cos of d calcification, but I knw that with God all things are possible.

I am still praying and hoping for a solution
It is WELL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Greetings mamas.trust y'all had a fruitful day.fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
legendsmother:
@itissettled I saw ur post dat u took metformin, fertileaid also how did it go for u? I cudnt bear d whole fertileaid pregnancy like symtoms so av stopped d urinating sef nor b am angry, so I stopped it ooo d fertileaid side effects nor b small
"legendsmother i thought I was the only one experiencing these symptoms oo, have been taking the fertilaid for 2 weeks now, and have been spotting here and there, cramping almost everyday and now headache wey no want stop, just enduring it all cos I must finish it ooo, my cash no go fit waste like that LoL grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
@legend, I wasn't taking the drugs judiciously. I have stopped the fertilaid cos it was making me bloated. I take metformin and pregnitude. I must confess that pregnitude is very good for pcos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
legendsmother:
@ugomama My dear my own b say my body go dey hot, piss up nd down, swallow big tablets 3times daily, na so I dey lazy about, feeling so neausious I had to stop it o cuz na only me prescribe am give maself, my doctor wants to watch if I will ovulate on my own dis cycle because AF showed on its own dis cycle widout inducing na why I gats start to take d fertile aid again o I really want to ovulate on my own widout going through d stress of inducing since fertile aid is all natural na y I opt for am o. Na wa God go help us dearie
my dear Hahahah, we are in d same boat ooo, I prescribed the drug myself since it was all natural, hmmmm, dis ttc is not easy at a point I forget praying cos immediately I wake up around 5, na to d queston dr google grin, when I climb bed to sleep browsing( thank God for bb), may God grant us all our heart desires. My own is even this absence of af dat is my worry, for a year now ooo, plus the year I was breastfeeding making 2yrs without af sad, when I induce, It will come, if I dnt induce nothing. I did Hormonal assay but my gyna said am ok, so am just confused sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
@mubzay. thanks sis for the advice. God will send you helpers in time of need

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.