Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412500 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
MummyEsther I took the two together. The Guifei bao is inserted in the Vj for 3 days and during that period no baby dance after which you pull it out ( it comes out with sum stuff which I blv are the stuff causing d blockage ) then you take a break for a day or 2 b4 u insert another one. You dont use during af n ovulation. I think there are 6 capsules in a pack

For the Kedi gynapharm, you swallow but cant rmbr d no of capsules in a pack but i know they are not many sha. I think you can finish it in a week or so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
@udoomama he be like say u shud take metformin instead of d fertileaid na so u go hear people say he wrk for dem dis days we nor dey know which 1 b true the metformin gave me a period without inducing and it's cheap 500 per card u take 1 morning one night. So I stopped fertile aid and 9days on metformin AF showed on its own so mayb u shud try it kwa, lol me don dump d fertile aid o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:30am On Apr 27, 2015
venizia:
MummyEsther I took the two together. The Guifei bao is inserted in the Vj for 3 days and during that period no baby dance after which you pull it out ( it comes out with sum stuff which I blv are the stuff causing d blockage ) then you take a break for a day or 2 b4 u insert another one. You dont use during af n ovulation. I think there are 6 capsules in a pack

For the Kedi gynapharm, you swallow but cant rmbr d no of capsules in a pack but i know they are not many sha. I think you can finish it in a week or so

Thanks a lot for your response. Pls where can I buy them? and how much are they? Can one use the guifei bao after ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2015
@legendsmother tanx dearie, can anybody take metformin? I don't have PCOS ooo, only irregular periods and for now I don't even know the cause sad, from all the test I did, everytin was okay even though my bossom was bringing out milk when pressed, my dr gave me bromergon and it stopped. I don't want to visit the dr for now, cos after spending money the will still say nothing is wrong with me, just want to wait for sometime b4 going. grin,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Gud am beautiful mamas. Trust our nyt was splendid. @iomoge, mumihaja, legendsmother and other sabi mamas, pls wen is best to do HSG and wat time f d day? I will b going for sonoHSG on wed that s next tomorrow. Since am working, was tynking of doing it after work say by 4pm. Is t okay to v a sonoHSG done in d evening Am on CD 6. Pls respond. Thanks and a fruitful week to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2015
hello fruitful mother's,how was the weekend,congrats to all the pregnant women may you deliver safely by God's grace.
please the lady that took alligator pepper for ovarian cyst for how long did you take it,and in what quantity,did you mix it with anything or you took it alone.thanks as I await your reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoberry(f): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2015
iOmoge:
@Sayoberry. Amen. I key into your testimony n blessings.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoberry(f): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Hafsat24:

I'm not sure if I'm on the wrong Preggy thread BT each time I go there its dead quiet..no1 has posted anything there in a very long while..or is there a different preggy thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/473#33150504
That's the Peggy thread

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoberry(f): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2015
MummyElena:

AMEN Maama! How is the prince & his sister the princess? I've already been using your testimony as a point of reference right from when you delivered. And so shall it be for me & every other who so desires IJN, Amen!It is well.
The twins are fine thank you.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoberry(f): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2015
sugah:
The lady that stays at ojodu berger looking for where to do HSG, go to Echo Scan on Opebi in Ikeja. sonoHSG and ordinary HSG is 12k.

Going back into my peeping mode.

Before i go, Sayoberry i tap into your blessing mbok. Im seriously praying for a boy/girl twin. I knnow God has anwered my prayers but im too anxious to wait for the right time.
Amenn. God has answered you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Good morning ladies, I av been trying to post all thru yestday but cudnt find the like and reply buttons undecided. For 2days now av been seeing this stretchy CM and am on my CD 26 tday, cud it be late Ovulation? Or what........

Pls has anyone experienced stretcy CM on her CD twenty-something?....

Have a fruitful new week, everyone!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
@cathyibok, it actually depends on ur body, hsg could be done as soon as your period stops but most prefarably from cd9, i've tried doing it on CD9 but it didnt worked cos my cervix was closed and i was advised to come immediately i stop menstruating when my cervix is still open. so i eventually did my first hsg on cd6 and it was during my lunch break and i was able drive back to work. you need to book today so they can sterilise their equipment ahead of time and you might as well do it tomorrow as long you've stopped bleeding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
MummyEsther: I will have to check the price when i go back home later in the day. I bought it at their head office at Dolphin Extention, Ikoyi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingsyze: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2015
iOmoge:

she should be over 6-7months gone.

she took in that time and ported to the pregnancy tread.
@ Iomoge, period showed up with blood clots after 3 days delay, this has not happened before. Does it mean its miscarriage or what?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2015
@ mumihaja..... thanks a bunch. My doc actually choose d day that s CD8. Thnks for the info.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
@i-omoge kiss kiss kiss thanks so munchy grin my sis I just say make I chilax looking up to haha father jare.

@all fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
iOmoge:

u and ayaayo and safe06, mumihaji, wumee, omowumigan, omowuminow.... em em em... una don enter silent reader mode?
miss y'all o.
hugs.

iOmoge, i usually stay away from anything TTC when i am around DH especially weekends, like i told you sermon no go finish if he sees anything TTC. As for the no carbs diet, i had to start not for weight loss but cos of recurrent infection. Was told the yeast in bread translates to yeast infection, white-sugar and carbohydrates also creates a good environment for the bacteria which causes all sort if infections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Blessedmum congrats dearie, H&H 9 months bunmping.
finally you get to sing the song in your heart and by God's grace you will experience all the positive things on your list of can't wait to do.
I am next to testify IJN.

Hello @ house, tatacherie, i see you o. Apple19 don't join me in MIA oo. where are thou?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gudafternoon mamas @all pls wat are the necessary hormonal test I shld do and wats dere cost especialy around abuja? Pls note dat have done cd21 progestrone test or is dere need to repeat it? Thks for ur response in advance. Fertility blessin to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello fruitful mom,i am thinking of trying flushing of tubes cos I was diagnosed of block ed tubes.Canany one recomend a good doctor dat does this in Rivers state or any part of the country??

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ all our mamas who have used serraptases for unblocking tubes please tell us, is the product effective?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
MummyEsther:
@All: These computer tests, how reliable are they? In all my journey of 7 yrs ttc, I've never been diagnosed of cyst. Na so d computer test show ovarian cyst for my enemy today. It also showed low progesterone. I already knew abt d the low progesterone & my gynea prescribed progesterone tablets but ovarian cyst? Pls any one here ever had success with these their machines and treatments?

all so called computer test is fake/fraud, this has been extensively discussed here, i narated my dw and i experience in ph, pure scam..they have a folder where they hv already sored various human bodily function videos, from wch the select anyone of thier choice and play for you , after hooking thier probes to ur hands,,, they one they played for my dw was a random hsg video, thier usual range of symtopms include infection, malaria, typhoid, low sperm count, blocked tubes etc..my dw was deceived...thank God i was there to see tru thier tricks and funny enough they are operating from a church side building near the airport in omagwa , ph...so the avg nigerian will blv them cos of the church
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Legend and mum Elena. Yes it helps ovulation and regulates period. It is in powder form and is in Satchet. Pregnitude is written on it. Didn't find it in Naija, had to order from the US.

The component is myo-inositol. You can Google it.

MummyElena:
Halo house, Hope we're good!
@Itissettled3, pls does the pregnitude help you ovulate? What brand / what exactly is written on the bottle of the pregnitude ur using?
@ Ayaakanoh, I sight you sis. Sry for d internet problem, welcome back.

Fertility blessings everyone!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello Sisters, hope our day so far is beautiful?

@iomoge, please can you send me the two books -supernatural childbirth and pregnancy miracle to ucheamaka13@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ Kudibaby, I made sure i chew with ginger(it was supposed to be garlic but i mixed d two up)every morning frm my cd1 then I stopped jst before ovulation.You can't take it during ovulation coz it flushes d stomach. If u cant chew it raw u can grind it and take with warm water.It ll work for u ijn.
@ Ayaayo, thank you sis.Yes o,I finally got to sing d song&Dh has been treating me like egg sinceI hope I won't get spoilt.
@Other mamas, I hail o ,how has our day been?av been battling with morning sickness thus d silence bt am with u guys in spirit.The same God dat remembered me & other ttc mamas ll remember each& everyone of u ijn.Can't wait to start chatting with u all on d pregnancy thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
@mummyesther, I dnt bliv in their tests ooooo, I tried them one time like that and the said m diabetic meanwhile I dnt consume sugar and I hv been checking my sugar level too. When I got the report I just dismissed it. Like @ Ripvanwik said, they r all scammers.
Meanwhile, why not confirm with an ultrasound scan?

@has no one seen my post regarding stretchy CM on CD 25,26 and 27? .....Pls who has experienced this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
MummyEsther: I can't find the reciept but it should be like 7k or a little less. Check their website- www.kedihealth.com.ng

As for the gufei bao somebody gave me one of the packs she bought but I hear that you can buy on kaymu for 6k

At all: I de hail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
@blessedmum, congratulations once again, I don dey envy you, can't wait to port to the preggy thread too. It is well with you sis, your joy shall be permanent, you shall carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Venizia: Abeg no vex for my too many questions. Can one use from cd22 on a 29days cycle? I'm not ttc this cycle. Just want to work on the tubes first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.