Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410660 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:42am On May 29, 2015
Thanks my sabi mamas for answering me op
.i appreciate o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43am On May 29, 2015
Thanks my sabi mamas for answering me
.i appreciate o
Happy democracy Day to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 8:06am On May 29, 2015
Fruitful mamas in the house, i had a myomectomy surgery 3 months ago, i was just wondering if there is any test i nid to take post surgery in order to make sure all is well. Also i need to know drugs that can boost sperm motility and count. Thankyou. This is exactly one year i lost my 6 month old pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2015
rainyday:
Pls Mamas taking serrap make una answer una girl biko

first tin in the morning, atleast 2 hours b4 meal and last tin at night, 2 hours after meal too.
i hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamachimaobi: 8:58am On May 29, 2015
@

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2015
iOmoge:

first tin in the morning, atleast 2 hours b4 meal and last tin at night, 2 hours after meal too.
i hope this helps
Yeah,thanks so much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
@ mamakendra tnx a lot.but y d banning na
@ all i salute una.sprinkling babies dust evrywer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 11:05am On May 29, 2015
freakingout

pls bear with me beautiful lady. i will get back to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
Jennygurl:
Good morning beautiful mums, am not on clomid or any other medication but I can not see any single CM and 2morrow is supposed 2 be my Ovulation day.... Where can I get preseed around festac

any good or big pharmacy.
just check around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:18am On May 29, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Fruitful mamas in the house, i had a myomectomy surgery 3 months ago, i was just wondering if there is any test i nid to take post surgery in order to make sure all is well. Also i need to know drugs that can boost sperm motility and count. Thankyou. This is exactly one year i lost my 6 month old pregnancy.

i think u just need HSG to ensure there is no blockage or adhessions.
for spem own, let our other sabi mamas help out but i hear Clomid is good for men, and all them addoyazza or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2015
mmyglitz:
Thanks alot

@ iomoge just in 6 hours?? Did you remove the seed?? Abeg allow the thing do e work o

i did not remove the seed o, i just try to wash my vjay and i see those discharge, like

Chukwu biko o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by herbalremedyman: 12:04pm On May 29, 2015
Fibroid is an issue women who can't conceive tend to overlook, but in reality the bitter truth about uterine fibroid for instance is that, in some women it would show no symptoms whatsoever at all, how can you then know, that's harsh, but overtime fibroids clusters the womb and makes it difficult for the reproductive organs to function properly by blocking the fallopian tube.

Please view the image to have a clearer view of what i am trying to point out

For women who make it in time to get pregnant before the fibroids develop, they usually tend not to have normal child delivery as they result to operation, its because of the fibroids present.

So please go for fibroid check at your hospitals before its to late..So you do not have issues with child bearing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
Hello my beautiful mama's in de house. Happy democracy day To u all. Pls am back again. It gat to do wit my ovulation. For a some time now av not been ovulating. My period came out on 9th of dis month n on de 15th day of CD been 23rd of dis month I ovulate. I saw plenty EWCM coming out from my vijayjay n we bd tru out dat week. Now my question is dat av been feeling some heaviness on my bossom n I urinate frequently now. Can it be dat LO is in dia ;-). DH is now treating me like a queen. He does almost all tins in de house. N am now relaxing. Ohhhhhh I cnt wait get BFP soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
kaycee676:
Hello my beautiful mama's in de house. Happy democracy day To u all. Pls am back again. It gat to do wit my ovulation. For a some time now av not been ovulating. My period came out on 9th of dis month n on de 15th day of CD been 23rd of dis month I ovulate. I saw plenty EWCM coming out from my vijayjay n we bd tru out dat week. Now my question is dat av been feeling some heaviness on my bossom n I urinate frequently now. Can it be dat LO is in dia ;-). DH is now treating me like a queen. He does almost all tins in de house. N am now relaxing. Ohhhhhh I cnt wait get BFP soon.

You will testify of God's goodness in your life. Amen. Your testimony is already sealed in heaven smiley

stay off babydancing till bfp is confirmed. if possible stay off for the entire first timester. stay off 'okadas' too. stay off anything peppery and spicy.

remain positive, prayerful and start singing songs of thanksgiving to God. eat healthy, fresh fruits and vegetables and stick to your folic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2015
[b]Testimony

When my husband was praying in his room as a corper then in November 2009, God Almighty clearly told him that Buhari would rule Nigeria again. My husband didn't believe it. He thought it was impossible but he kept it to himself and watched as events unfolded. Even though he didn't really like Buhari, he became a silent follower of his because of what God had told him. He finally told me late last year what God told him and I was like, how is that possible? I found it hard to believe as well. Unseat a sitting president?

Today, God's word to my husband six years ago has come to pass. Buhari is ruling Nigeria again. Against all odds and obstacles, God has made him president of Nigeria again.

Now, whether Buhari delivers or not isn't what is important to me. What is important to me is that fact that God spoke and it came to pass.

I don't know what you're going through (it's he who wears the shoes who knows where it pinches) but I want you to know that God's word doesn't return back to Him without been fulfilled. He said there shall be NONE, not SOME, but NONE barren in the land. The only woman recorded in the bible who was barren was David's wife, Michal, and I believe till tomorrow that if she'd gone to God in repentance, He would have changed her story.

Today marks a very significant day in my family because it has clearly made us know that we should never lose hope and trust infinitely in God's word to come to pass in our lives no matter how long it may take.

What has God said concerning your life? Though it may tarry, it must definitely come or else it isn't Baba God who said it. Delay is not denial.

Let Buhari's victory speak to you. After failing three times, mocked, abused, disgraced, maligned, laughed at, wept, God finally put a smile on his face. May God put smiles on our faces to wipe away the tears we've shed on this waiting on the Lord journey. Amen.

It's a season of rejoicing for me. No more tears. I will carry that son He promised me. I tap into Buhari's divine victory.

May God help us never to lose hope, faith and trust in Him. Amen

Mothers-to-be smile!  grin[/b]

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
helovesme:

You will testify of God's goodness in your life. Amen. Your testimony is already sealed in heaven smiley

stay off babydancing till bfp is confirmed. if possible stay off for the entire first timester. stay off 'okadas' too. stay off anything peppery and spicy.

remain positive, prayerful and start singing songs of thanksgiving to God. eat healthy, fresh fruits and vegetables and stick to your folic acid.

@helovesme. Tanks so much for ur advice. As for de folice acid am on it now. I believe strongly dat dis one stick n I know wit God is possible. Baby dust to u all. Love u mua. :*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
@freakingout ameen to your prayers
fruitful mamas help me out,my period is regular 28 days cycle,I do observe the thick CM every month around CD,8,9&10,but have never seen the EWCM,could it be that am not ovulating,what can I do naturally to be seeing EWCM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas and papas,

Abeg make una come hear jist oo. Wonders shall never end i am still laughing in disbelief, that is how i decided to go and see a gynecologist a doctor friend referred me to in prep for next AF. Do you beliv i was almost SE XU A LLY MOLESTED molested by the stupid "doctor".

All in the name of examining my abdomen, he leaned his crouch so much on d examining table or whatever they call d bed in doc's ofc, as if he wanted me to feel it. immediately his hands left my abdomen i sprang up and he had to step back, next thing he said " i didn't ask u to stand up yet" by this time i don dey wear my sandal and i laughed sheepishly in response to him. then he hit me with the next request "I need to check your b*re ast" am like WHAT!!! and he repeats the question confirming i heard him right the first time, so i am dazed and i managed to protectively fold my arms around my chest and answer that " I am very conscious of my body and no need to check cos milk doesn't come out of the girls". As i am still trying to wrap my head around everything, i then remember the question he asked just before i got on the examining table, that do i get aroused, which of cos i managed to mumbled an "of cos" thinking what has that got to do with this whole consultation.

So i then sit back in my chair and he angrily wrote somethings on my file, saying i have to carry out some tests that i should disccuss with the nurse he then called a nurse handed over my file and almost like he sent me out of his office.

Please mothers SHINE UR EYES OOO and RUN or FLEE when u sense something isn't right in any environment u find ursef.

Fertility blessings to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
@Ayaayo, may God help us. Ve neva experienced that although bt I dnt allow younger male Dr. To handle me since we hardly see female gyn dr. Around.

Abeg sabi mama's for ouz, I went for TVS 2day with uterine linning 9.3mm with follicle size of 17mm. What I noticed is dt I had so much EWCM on wed and a little yst while non 2day which is day 9. Meanwhile both ovaries had same follicle size. Does it mean d egg has popped or what. I dnt understand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
@talltosyne the doctor is the medical director and owns the hospital. He was highly recommended by my doctor friend I just wonder how many ladies would have suffered in his hands. Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
Ayaayo my sister no be small thin u c oo!! A colleague of mine dt Tried TC for 6years said her doc was giving her an injection one day and just slapped her bum bum and said 'dis girl u go sweet oo' she say e be like make ground open make she enter. Hmmmm thank God she has 2 kids nw. God will protect and help us all and all these will be stories later. But walahi!! Any doc tries dt with me the thing my hubby will do to him. He'll wish he was never a doctor. Na activist e be. So he does nt play with such.

Meanwhile to the main news Mumu af just showed nw. Thank God. Phew!! I want to take d 50mg. Shay it's one tab a day. I took it last in 2013. And I remember the 50mg own was many inside. And I still had some left. Na so? Wat day to wat day? Will trigger dis month. This is my month ooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
@ mummyosayande no be small thing, I for don slap the doctor and call it reflex if I was that ur colleague. Anyway it just confirms I'll stick to a female gynea that I found just that she's a bit far from me

As for the clo m id, I hope you got fresh ones not the ones u had in 2013 nd it's advised to start with the lowest dose u mentioned from cd3/5 -cd8/9 respectively. Hope you have checked ur tubes and u know u need to monitor ur follicles with tvs o.

Praying seriously af will be suspended for me, if not na to join triggering club o after confirming my tubes are okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
Sugah dearie, biko wipe ur tears at least u r planning towards something let that be your focus don't allow Any negative report cast u down and never trust all these lab guys they may just be after making money for the lab or what was possibly his justification for asking u to do bpt at cd21 when it is definitely to early except u ov'ed on or before cd 10 that's when u can have enough hcg in ur system to get a +ive. Please rejoice jare and remember u av a family here who understands everything you are going through.

Your bfp is around the corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2015
I did hsg last year at prisms and I had partial hydrosalphinx on d right tube Bt d left is patent. And my doc said no problems. I went thru this trigger thing thru him last year but not with clomid. He gave me HMG injections for 5 days den hcg. God de. I will definitely monitor. I have never monitored my follicles. Expect wen I did d hsg. I did pelvic scan den. And multiple uniform follicles were seen. Anyways. I know all will be fine. I just did one seed of Guifei bao. Removed on d 3rd day to allow d vj rest den af started today. Will continue wen it stops even if it's 2 seeds I'm able to do befor ovulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
Mummyosayande carry go jare, that prisms haf costed o, HSG is 30k fa! Mecure says 20k I intend to use them over union cos of some mums experiences mentioned here.

I am scared of this gufei Bao o, this one that it's over tightening vjay. Anyway next cycle will be my rest cycle no drugs just tests then maybe join inducement & trigger club in the following month. I pray bfp for us all before then o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 29, 2015
Kudibaby, i am in the same boat as u o, the only time I was able to confirm I o'd was in march when bbt showed temp spike and ovatel showed fern apart from that month nothing else

I am wondering if it's possible to O by CD8,9,10 or maybe I didn't O in d last 2 months yet I got AF as at wen due?

Sabi Mamas help o although I intend to have cd3 & 21 test in the coming cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Ayaayo:
Kudibaby, i am in the same boat as u o, the only time I was able to confirm I o'd was in march when bbt showed temp spike and ovatel showed fern apart from that month nothing else

I am wondering if it's possible to O by CD8,9,10 or maybe I didn't O in d last 2 months yet I got AF as at wen due?

Sabi Mamas help o although I intend to have cd3 & 21 test in the coming cycle.
my sister I thought am the only one experiencing such,have never seen the Ewcm.May God help us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
Kudibaby:
@freakingout ameen to your prayers
fruitful mamas help me out,my period is regular 28 days cycle,I do observe the thick CM every month around CD,8,9&10,but have never seen the EWCM,could it be that am not ovulating,what can I do naturally to be seeing EWCM.
sabi mamas help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.