Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398648 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
@Ayaayo.. Hmm. Na wah o, eyes too dey see for this ttc Palava. Sebi that's how the other Gynae I visited that day started pressing my breast and closing his eyes as if he's just savouring the moment, despite telling him am not lactating... It is well o

@all Mamas.... , una doh o. I decided to make myself happy ni o. Been moody since morning but... Godwin sha. Abeg, I did first morning urine for O today CD18, and it was +ve, cos the Dr said that's when I'll O. And hubby was there with me when he said it, so he'd been using his thing to torment me in the house since morning o grin. So to the Matter arising... I asked hubby to check my Cervix for me with speculum and try to force a sterilized but not to thing plastic into the hole, only for him to shout that EWCM is coming out shocked I've been touching to check but it's not coming out, to the external surface, and the hole which is slightly visible could not even take in the plastic,... Pls Mamas, what could be the cause of all these,?? is it that the liquid in my system is not enough to cause shortage of CM or what,? ? will this small whole even take up swimmers at all

Note: I'd asked of what I can use to unblock my cervix before but no one has responded. Is it that my posts are not relevant anymore? Pls mamas, if I can do all these things myself I won't be here o. Pls just help me out. So sorry for my long epistle again, na una cause am grin fertility blessings to us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
Mama's using clomid, u can also try tamoxifen, it helps to induce ovulation with a lot of EWCM. I used it last cycle and o on CD11. Also repeating it now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
Good evening mothers,pls can someone interpret this test result for me.
Prolactin:-12.136 ng/ml (1-16)
Progesterone:-4.334 ng/ml (3-33).thank u and fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
OK na. For me dt my period is IRREGULAR. Like today is cd45 and af came. Wen do I start d clomid na. D 50mg is 1 per day ba? Bt I normally get a loot of EWCM like d 14th/15th day or so. Bt d opk I use I always get veeeery faint pos line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
mummyosayande:
OK na. For me dt my period is IRREGULAR. Like today is cd45 and af came. Wen do I start d clomid na. D 50mg is 1 per day ba? Bt I normally get a loot of EWCM like d 14th/15th day or so. Bt d opk I use I always get veeeery faint pos line.

I think 2-6 is ok for you.

You are to take the clomid at same time everyday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
Evacroft:
Good evening mothers,pls can someone interpret this test result for me.
Prolactin:-12.136 ng/ml (1-16)
Progesterone:-4.334 ng/ml (3-33).thank u and fertility blessings

Your prolactin is ok.

What CD did you do the test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:37pm On May 29, 2015
Apple19 im guessing you are in the medical profession... That might explain why you have a speculum in your house grin

Mommas complaining about ewcm, ewcm is just one of the indicators of ovulation and not all women get all the indicators. As long as you have confirmed ovulation by other means, you should use preseed to supplement ewcm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:41pm On May 29, 2015
gd pm @ all. happy democracy day and peaceful handover. pls fruitful mamas I need urgent helpoo. my mum hv been battling with ulcer . pls do any know good drug dt can be used for ulcer. pls is urgent.thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 29, 2015
My darling apple19 no mind those silly docs. God will deal with them for taking undue advantage of their profession. Rubbish!!! Is my bossom where the womb is abi what r u checking there.

Anyway for the EWCM last month I used robittusin syrup from CD2-9 to increase and loosen CM thickness, but now I am using FertileCM and preseed. I must say the FertileCM works, it also improved my lubrication. So you can try it out. I opted for it cos I imagine one needs good CM that can keep swimmers alive. Even though I don't see the EWCM I want to bliv I produce it

So if it's on ur cervix it's fine cos that's where it is needed the most to help swimmers through the narrow tube. I beg leave DH make the man sama u wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2015
prettmum:
Waoh what a beauriful day, happy democracy day my frutiful mother. @iyabetajos how u dey? Nothing dey happen 4 my side. May God supriese us with march babies. Amen
My dear am fyn ohh how ur side
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
@sugar,thanks for ur response. It was cd 21.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
@Talltosyne, what day of the cycle can the tanimoxifen drug be used and the duration, is it also available in most pharmacies. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
@mummyEsther God bless u for ur quick response. Will try and get them.

Showers of babies I pray on us all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:16pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:46pm On May 29, 2015
@apple19: did u open up b4 inserting d speculum? Its well dearie. Ewcm isn't d only sign of O. Since opk tested +ve, continue Bd n await ur bfp faithfully. Let DH ride on *winks*
Congrats in advance
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 12:35am On May 30, 2015
@Sugah, even if am not in the medical line, you think say this ttc wahala no go don give me certificate for medics grin

@Ayaayo... My dear, you make me laugh throwaway nighty for hubby to ride ooooo grin grin grin. It is well, I'll try the Fertile CM, or the tamoxifen this next cycle. I pray it doesn't show.

@Mubzey ..yes ma, I did open up to insert it. I inserted it myself ni o. Cos I can't bear the pain of its clip if hubby is allowed to insert it. Though the guy kuku ma enjoy the sight of the thing.. So tey he keep the picture for one secret folder on his phone to be viewing. I claim all the prayers ma'am. It is Well with us o.... Fertility blessings our way

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:54am On May 30, 2015
divinemandate:
gd pm @ all. happy democracy day and peaceful handover. pls fruitful mamas I need urgent helpoo. my mum hv been battling with ulcer . pls do any know good drug dt can be used for ulcer. pls is urgent.thanks in advance.
Sorry this is coming late. For fast relief, give her a tin of peak liquid milk. Don't dilute. This will give her relief. Then for the treatment, get her Gestid suspension, readily available in any pharmacy. You'll see the dosage on the leaflet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05am On May 30, 2015
omalichachim:
mamas in the house, abeg I need una help, I took clomid last two cycles and also had hcg shots, but the cycle was messed up with serious sickness; typhoid and malaria and appendicitis, so since then my body changed, no more cm, and a large bulge at lower abdomen, I went for scan and they said that there are multiple ovarian cysts of large sizes at the two ovaries, pls how can I get rid of these cysts, plssss help a sis.

Hello Oma, sorry about the cyst. Were you monitored during the clomid cycle? Were you monitored to see that your follicles have matured before initiating the trigger shot?

For cyst treatment kindly use alligator pepper. Blend it to powder and take a teaspoon mixed in water daily. It worked for me and some people here.

Please those who uses clomid try and get monitored and for trigger shot it's a must your follicles are matured before initiating it and this can only be done through the help of doctors or experts in the lab.

Also, let's be careful on how we do over the counter treatment.

Natural remedies most times remains the best. Eat right and discuss with your doctor on drugs before using please.

Better still, read the effects of those drugs before buying and using.

Alligator pepper also help reduce prolactin but not suitable for use after ovulation.

For cm, eat lots of cucumber and drink water or take grape orange after your period and drink lots of water. You will sell some of your ewcm self.

Preseed is also good for use during ovulation if no cm.

God bless us.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 6:40am On May 30, 2015
ladies, una good morning oh. i have read a lot and quite honestly i see desperation in our comments including mine too. i think we need to take a chill pill. some of us have taken this ttc as a fulltime job and have neglected ourselves. do u still look as good as u did 2months after wedding? do u still laugh as loud as then? if we check inward ttc has changed if not all of us. pls, God is never too late. try to take even if its a month off thinking of ttc and rediscover yourself. change ur hairstyle, wear bold clothes, go on vacation etc. have you checked your pulse rate recently? ladies, lets let go and let God. #ekisses

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24am On May 30, 2015
My dear...u r saying d truth oo...i no longer dress up dese days...this ttc is nt easy o....pls God help me...am loosing it o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 7:31am On May 30, 2015
good morning to the house,

I need enlightenment on procedure for hormone profile test,coz am kinda confuse nw.the 1st lab I went to say they will take the 1st sample on my day 3 of menstruation, while the 2nd lab said they can take the sample anytime am ready.dont knw which one to believe.

sabi mama in house need ur opinion on this.

@ divinemandate, omiprazole is the drugs for ulcer and antacid is too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by samtol4(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2015
I am using this medium to encourage all mothers here not to loose hope ,not to get discouraged by situation .Keep praying, take care of yourself make yourself good,smile ,be happy and DONT THINK ABOUT YOUR SITUATION HAND OVER TO GOD!My elder sister gave BIRTH to a bouncing baby boy last month after 9YEARS of waiting !That same GOD WILL DO YOURS this month in the name of Jesus .By the covenant in the blood of Jesus I decree your HANDS shall carry YOUR BABIES in JESUS NAME

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by samtol4(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2015
Please as you take your prescribe medication by the doctor DONT NEGLECT PRAYERS!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
Gd morning wonderful mamas. @ Miraclebaby and @ Deyoola thanks a lot, God bless mightly. I also want to use this medium to tell us to becareful d way we use drugs. All drug no matter how small is chemical, including paracetamol. as it cures one thing ,it destroys another. Also whatever you are doing as a ttc woman alone while ur dh fertility status is not assured is in vain. yestday because of my mums ulcer , I did a lot of research on dt. I was amazed at my findings. I found dt a bacteria known as Helicobacter pylori is rsponsile for ulcer. causes among others include some drugs such as ibuprofen, aspirin nd some anti nflamatory drugs. since mum hv bn sick nd exposed to all maner of drugs, d next is ulcer which she never have-drug counter reaction. May God help us to overcome all this challenges-Amen. sprinkling baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2015
talltosyne:
Mama's using clomid, u can also try tamoxifen, it helps to induce ovulation with a lot of EWCM. I used it last cycle and o on CD11. Also repeating it now.

Do u use it with Clomid or just tamoxifen alone. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by samtol4(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2015
divinemandate:
Gd morning wonderful mamas. @ Miraclebaby and @ Deyoola thanks a lot, God bless mightly. I also want to use this medium to tell us to becareful d way we use drugs. All drug no matter how small is chemical, including paracetamol. as it cures one thing ,it destroys another. Also whatever you are doing as a ttc woman alone while ur dh fertility status is not assured is in vain. yestday because of my mums ulcer , I did a lot of research on dt. I was amazed at my findings. I found dt a bacteria known as Helicobacter pylori is rsponsile for ulcer. causes among others include some drugs such as ibuprofen, aspirin nd some anti nflamatory drugs. since mum hv bn sick nd exposed to all maner of drugs, d next is ulcer which she never have-drug counter reaction. May God help us to overcome all this challenges-Amen. sprinkling baby dust.

Good observation ....a lot of potential mothers have destroyed their womb and health due to taking drugs without doctor recommendation.Please Mothers be careful with drugs you swallow !
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
@divinemandate I wish your mum safe recovery. I had ulcer in the past on and off for 5yrs. what eventually stopped it was cimetidine. Start with antacid,omeprazole is also effective though it didn't work for me. Better if she see a doctor to evaluate her case.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23am On May 30, 2015
Apple19:

Note: I'd asked of what I can use to unblock my cervix before but no one has responded. Is it that my posts are not relevant anymore? Pls mamas, if I can do all these things myself I won't be here o. Pls just help me out. So sorry for my long epistle again, na una cause am grin fertility blessings to us all

To unblock ur cervix is done in the hospital and they usually do that just before O' cos d cervix may block again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:45am On May 30, 2015
@ divinemandate you're on point. Though there are different types of causes of ulcer the common being irregular meal. NSAIDs only make it worse. One thing I learnt from mine was that its always triggered by something. So try to pinpoint what triggers hers. Meanwhile, there are also ulcer cases that present as another sickness, writing from experience. You'll be busy treating all kinds not knowing its just ulcer. That's why I said Gestid suspension first. Its very active. @ Amhappy Cimetidine is for extreme cases. Should be last resort due to side effects. How have you been? which treatment is your dh using now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:18am On May 30, 2015
Gudmrg Sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39am On May 30, 2015
@Deyoola there are basically 2 types of blood/hormone profile test. CD 3 and CD 21. CD 3 is to check ur major hormones (FSH, LH, E2, PROLACTIN & TSH) which is the standard most obgyn's follow to see where ur hormones are. CD 21( or 7days after O)is mostly for progesterone and to check if u O'd. Please do the tests on the right and specific days to get the most accurate result, don't mind the lab that said you can have it on any day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Lolapearl and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.