Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394406 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good afternoon my sabi mamaa. please i neeed kedi distributors co(Ilorin) contact. please its urgent. Thanks. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Congratulations to @FosterKid. May you carry to full term and deliver safely in JESUS name. May you never ttc again but only to ask God to stop blessing you with children after you've had enough.
This is what I wish for you and all pregnant moms on this thread, I also wish same for myself and everyone on this Nairaland thread.

[quote author=Perculiar post=36492739]please where can I buy guifei bae seed. [/qu

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
uslarnkem:
@mummyEsther, I am on guifei bao for PID, it really working, no much pain bfor AF, no smelling and inching during AF, I saw waterin discharge wen I used d first seed den some other things. I have used 3 seed and stopped wen AF show, will continue after AF. It's really working. Just continue using it.

Hope my contribution helped.

Baby dust

Thanks a lot. It did helped.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
safe06:
mamakendra...i missed u babes more...hope you are making use of this rainy season wella? E go end in bfp ooooo.... grin
@ exegesis...i think it's better you see a gynaecologist, i wish u quick healing...
am to see him on monday. it was depression dat brot me here. amen. tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
praisefulmum:

@ Exegesis:- What is the size of the complex ovarian cyst? Go and see your doctor to treat the yeast infection. Do not worry yourself about the yeast infection, it is more common than you think. Most women have had yeast infection at one point or the other in their lives.
5.1cm. okay. tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
mubzay:
@exegesis: dnt knw much abt d cyst. Has ur doc seen ur report? Abt d yeast, use d most sensitive drug from d test u did n wear only cotton pants den spread in d sun after washing. Also DH must be treated alongside wit u to avoid re-infection. Other mamas will respond.
am to see him on monday. okay. tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kudibaby:
@exegesis let your mind be at rest and stop worrying, a cyst in one ovary will not stop you from conceiving if you ovulate regularly except for the yeast infection, am also having a complex cyst in my left ovary,what I will advice is for you to stay off food that will make the cyst grow further,like all carbohydrates, fat,sugar,red meat,milk etc,take lots of vegetables, fruits, lot of water and exercise, beans,sweet potato, whole wheat meal and white meat should be the only you take for now,and follow it with regular scan to see if its no more growing. always take alligator pepper Abd ginger every morning and stop after AF and continue after O if no bfp,apple cider and black strap molasses should also be taken along with serrapeptase and DIM plus.By the special grace of Allah the cyst will shrink and disappear.note try to stay away from those food listed as they will make the cyst to be growing and not go away in time.The use of castor oil is also advised.feel free to ask me any question as i am also on it,we shall be free from it by His grace.
I don't min to sound bad but am shedding tears right now. its such a relief to see that am not alone and to have someone who understands my situation. dat mins I'll have to change my whole diet. I will go and look for the other drugs because I learned from this thread about apple cider vinegar and guifei bao and started taking dem. I don't know which one of them did it but I no longer have fibroid according to the scan. dat was why dis cyst tin depressed me. as if going from one problem to another. but tanx for dis encouraging message. dh was already getting tired of my tears since I got the result yesterday. are you better now? tanx again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
sis don't cry God Almighty shall surely see us through, your greatest enemy now is for you to be depressed,stay happy and remember that its a trial from God.Guifei is also good,though I didn't use it,some mamas here have,just be positive about whatever you're doing and also pray.Am also seeing some changes as the cyst has reduced drastically,I ll keep u updated about my succes. all the bes t
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
@exegesis, pls cry no more I beg of you because that is what the devil want from you. If some of us have to show you our medical report, you will wipe your tears but all the same God is faithful. When He comes around for you, neither cysts nor fibroids can stop him from doing wonders in your life. You will be amazed by the testimonies of some of our mamas that got their bfp if you've read through the previous pages, so please encourage yourself. Thank God your husband is by your side, what if he's mounting pressure on you, what would you have done.
I will advise you to see your Gynae and also follow up on some advices of our sabi mamas. It is well with your soul, above all keep telling God about it.
Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
@exegesis my sis don't cry too much cos you are not alone in this. So many of us has a lot of things in their basket but they are reducing when other mamas in this forum contribute towards its remedy. Stay positive and be prayerful cos our miracle is very near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls mamas where can I get guifei bao in Abuja. Pls help me with contact to get it. Baby dust to all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kudibaby:
sis don't cry God Almighty shall surely see us through, your greatest enemy now is for you to be depressed,stay happy and remember that its a trial from God.Guifei is also good,though I didn't use it,some mamas here have,just be positive about whatever you're doing and also pray.Am also seeing some changes as the cyst has reduced drastically,I ll keep u updated about my succes. all the bes t
okay. tanx so much. Amen to your prayers. congrats on the reduction. by God's grace it will be gone soon. mine too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Redeemed:
@exegesis, pls cry no more I beg of you because that is what the devil want from you. If some of us have to show you our medical report, you will wipe your tears but all the same God is faithful. When He comes around for you, neither cysts nor fibroids can stop him from doing wonders in your life. You .will be amazed by the testimonies of some of our mamas that got their bfp if you've read through the previous pages, so please encourage yourself. Thank God your husband is by your side, what if he's mounting pressure on you, what would you have done.
I will advise you to see your Gynae and also follow up on some advices of our sabi mamas. It is well with your soul, above all keep telling God about it.
Fertility blessings!
tanx so much. I have stopped crying. its not as my tears have reduced the cyst. am to see the gynae on monday. Amen to your prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lynsunny:

@exegesis my sis don't cry too much cos you are not alone in this. So many of us has a lot of things in their basket but they are reducing when other mamas in this forum contribute towards its remedy. Stay positive and be prayerful cos our miracle is very near.
tanx so much. I've stopped crying. Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
@iomoge darl..I miss u more..you've been on my mind all day..was wondering why I had no mentions not until I realised the birthday message I typed didn't post..I feel soo sad sad.. Happy Belated Birthday Namesy of Life.. May you flourish in endless happiness and may your day bring good tidings with it.. You shall get your BFP soonest by God's Almighty grace.. Amen..regards to dh kiss

@all Mamas..Hope we all are doing great.. May God mk did TTC journey short and easy on us all..sorry I don't post often like I used to..just beginning to gain strength wink..you all are always in my prayers at all times.. May God mk it easy on us all..lots of love..

@rainyday,@mubzay..hope you're doing great.. May Allah answers our du'as soonest.. Ameen

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
beegurl:
Bolanlevivian and finecheek12 her no is 08073396420, tell her u re from Bisola. I told her my friends will call her, she will sell to u at 6500.

Lynsunny call that no for abuja gufei bao
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
@hafsat: thank u and amin thuma amin. I pray He visits us soon. How are u n lo? Read u post in d other thread. Enjoy d view n keep it safe for LO. May God make d remaining months easy for u. Amin

Hmmmm, its well. Am low in spirit but holding onto God cuz He has promised me that I will be fruitful n will multiply. Been trying natural ways but seem will go on pregnacare conception. Any mama used it n got preg say 1 - 2 months after using it?
Also, where can I get ACV braggs with mother in lagos? Thank u
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
@legendsmother dearie, may God bless ur union with all d good things you n dh desire, happy married life!
@fosterkid congratulations dear, may you carry ur lo in perfect health and happiness and at d fullness of time, a supernatural delivery!
@tatacherie and @hafsat I greet you mamas, God is ur strength, guess your wonderful LOs are kicking wella now, stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
beegurl:

Lynsunny call that no for abuja gufei bao

Thanks so much @beegurl. Hope you are doing great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
@mubzay..he he he..thanks much..will sure do..about the pregnacare conception there Re soo much good reviews on it online and I think a mama on the other thread said she used it and got preggy..i hv mine that I bought but never got to use..woulda given you if you're in abj here.I think its worth giving t a try or what do you think

@BlessedDiva..thanks for checking on us..we are doing great..hope you are too.. May God bless you soonest. Amen

@Legends mother.. Happy Married Life..may God bless your home always
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2015
@hafsat: thank you. So sweet of u. Am not in abj would av loved to av it. Have heard good reviews too just scared of it messing up my regular cycle. Thank u once again
Blessed sunday to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
@rainyday: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for d mention. Cudnt post cuz its protected. Am just following. How do I go about it? May Allah (swt) ease our task n bless us with His Rahman. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
@ Blesseddiva thanks Ma for checking.we are doing vry well.hope ure getting stronger by d day?ur testimony is closer than u can imagine.keeping u all in prayers.
Happy Sunday all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2015
fosterkid:
yes i just got my bfp and used 3seeds of guifei bao. My doctor also placed me on clomid 50mg cycle day 3-7 ,metformin 500mg bd day 3-7 then i started using vitamin b6 after ovulation. Did pt test twice today and it was positive... thanks to you all, i learnt a lot here,gracias

Thanks dearie, God bless you, keep u and ur LO's congratulations H&H 9 months. Your response has encouraged me

My love to our 1st of August, grand entrance Lovely bundles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
@fosterkid,congrats dear! wish u a happy n healthy 9months journey. May God kip it 4 u. @legendsmother,happy married life,may God bless ur union. @hafsat24,thanks 4 d mention. how r u n lo? Alhamdulillah d ms period is ova,na to dey chop 4 africa naim u go dey do now! wish u supernatural delivery.@mubzay,pele dear. i knw hw u feel,ttc is so exhausting bt we cant do anything bt to keep crying to God to ve mercy on us. cheer up dear. i tink wen u want to post on d oda thread,u ve to testify first by clicking d button den u wil b able to post. see u around.@all mamas n papas,happy new month,pls lets nt give up,i knw its nt easy bt God in His Infinte Mercy wil make it easy 4 us. As d rain dat falls in d month of august is often refered to as "august rain" may God shower on us rains of bfp dat wil outnumber dat of d month of june. As He waters d earth,may our wombs also b watered n nourished to carry our lo's. Amin. @alwaystrue,where r u?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jumolad87: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Gufei bao and Serrapeptase(120,000spu for 15k) for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2015
@rainy day..we are doing great Alhamdulillah..yea finally grin.. May Allah answer our innermost prayers and bless us with what's good for us *e-hugss*

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dear mothers can you help me interpret this SFA result:
Motility: morphology: normal -60%, abnormal 40% Fast progressive -20%, slow progressive -20% Non-progressive -20%, immotile -40%

Count: 6x10(raised to power 6)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello mamas and mamas to be,pls help a sister anyone knows the price of registration and consultation at national hospital gynae clinic and all associated prices and formalities? Pls help a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
gd pm mamas.
pls I wanted to buy guifeo bao frm somebody I know nd d person told me is 7200
she sd d price change because of dollar rate
pls I wanted to confirm frm d house here
has anybody bought hers
recently
because I know dt I hv seen 6400_6500, here
pls anybody with contact of lower price cn pls help me
dt 7200 dey somehow, abegooooooo

residing in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
poppop:
Dear mothers can you help me interpret this SFA result:

Motility: morphology: normal -60%, abnormal 40%
Fast progressive -20%, slow progressive -20%
Non-progressive -20%, immotile -40%

Count: 6x10(raised to power 6)

THE COUNT IS LOW, 6MILLION..WHO STANDARD IS 15MILLION MINIMUM...MOTILITY IS FAIRLY OK 40%, WHO is 50%.
he shud take supplements to boost his numbers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi lovely mothers in thee house. Please help me in thanking God ohhhh. Reported last month that my tubes were blocked due to adhession. Started taking serrepeptase and inserted just 3 seeds of guifei bao before af showed. Went to c my gynae and he said he does not believe the result and ordered for another hsg which i did and one tube is open which is d right tube. It will rly magic but i knw it was God at work. We wld now try to c if i can get pregnant with one tube which he believes i will. This God is rly too much i knw more blessings are still on the way for us all. Tnx so much for all the encouragement.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.