Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409244 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
@Mamacajah: Excellent idea. Wait o, are you @MamaTriplets?

@Iomoge: You can use gyno-daktarin cream at am for 2wks. Gentamicin cream at pm for 2wks concurrently. The itching will disappear at 1wk of use. Continue till end of 2wks. Dh should apply am cream when bd wan happen. If he can use for two weeks to treat himself, better.
Change undies or use liners during treatment until you change the undies.
Do this & Thank me later.

Please note: This only works when all infection tests come clean and itching is persistent & accompanied by bumps/sores/itchy discharge.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
exegesis:
Goodevening everyone. Long time. Congratulations to all the prego mamas. It is well with us. Kudibaby, pls I have a qst for you on d ovarian cyst issue. I noticed dat when I took watermelon during my period, d thing flowed like mad. D flow stopped on day four but around d sixth day I started secreting blood clots. When I took watermelon dat evening, d thing started flowing again to the point dat it stained my clothes and even my sofa yet I didn't know til I stood up (sorry for d too much info. I want you to understand what happened) D flow stopped again that night but I continued to see d blood clot anytime I wiped afta peeing. I later realised that it wasn't blood, it was very dark in color and dint smell like blood. My husband said it might be that d cyst has burst or something like that because there was a time I felt pain on d left side and later right side and it was d particles dat was probably coming out. So I inserted a Guifei bao seed to help flush out d remnants on day 9. I removed it this morning but it was d same tissue like thing dat came out with a little of d dark clot. So far nothing has been coming out and today is day 12. Please did you experience the same thing? I was supposed to do hsg but dint because of d secretions and I dint even have d money for it. I don't have d money to go for a scan yet. God willing next week I'll go.

Please has anyone else experienced dis?
hello dear,actually I have noticed water melon to help blood flow,I will try take it during next AF to confirm,but the blood clot is a sign of the cyst, and i think guifie bao is at work for the blood to be rushing if the cyst has burst you will not even be typing cause it will come with serious abdominal pain unless you get to the hospital,I heard one need to use Guifie Bao and some other product of fohow for the cyst to shrink.Other mamas that have used fohow product will tell you how to go about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
ginababy:
Hallo Mamas in d house. How much is Ovulation Prediction Kit (Clearblue) precisely. Or is der any beta one dan Clearblue? I really want 2 track dis circle.
Pls somebody shud help answer me here ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Mamacajah: Excellent idea. Wait o, are you @MamaTriplets?

@Iomoge: You can use gyno-daktarin cream at am for 2wks. Gentamicin cream at pm for 2wks concurrently. The itching will disappear at 1wk of use. Continue till end of 2wks. Dh should apply am cream when bd wan happen. If he can use for two weeks to treat himself, better.
Change undies or use liners during treatment until you change the undies.
Do this & Thank me later.

Please note: This only works when all infection tests come clean and itching is persistent & accompanied by bumps/sores/itchy discharge.
@mummy esther, I would have loved that but God gave me a beautiful princess after 11yrs , maybe on my next journey.

and my story is incomplete without this thread. here I met fellow sisters and brothers, read their stories, got encouraged to re start ttc, rejoiced with others and they did same with me.

It used to be the last Friday of the month people would pray btw 12pm to 2 am. I remember the first time I joined in I was so excited. Unfortunately the tsunami wiped away a lot of information.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Mornin mamas in da house,pls I nid anyone who can tell me where to get guffei bao nd serraptease here in Abuja.rily awaiting ur response,went to health plus buh dey dint ve it.tanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
I'm soo in dire nid of dis drug cos ve heard diff testimonies of its wonders.baby blessings to all of us ttc.amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2015
ginababy:

Pls somebody shud help answer me here ooo.

It's between 6-12k. Check any good pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Plx mamas in d house, I need d addresses of health plus and med plus in lag. Biko help a sister...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Plx mamas in d house, I need d addresses of health plus and med plus in lag. Biko help a sister...

Go online or check shoprite at ikeja by Alausa or shoprite mall at adeniran ogusanya both are there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2015
mamacajah:
Hello fruitful mums.. happy sunday all. there's this thing I loved about this thread that I believe needs to be revived. we had a specific time and day of the month to fast and pray. sometimes there was a sudden call for special 3-days prayers. this covered all beliefs and we had out pouring of BFPs afterwards. please lets revive it.

Good morning, thanks for this wake up call, highly appreciated, but there are some pple in those days that possess the gift/talent to bring pple together for the prayer, the likes of mamatriplets, pink22, alwaystrue etc, you will agree with me that everyone has its own leadership trait or calling, since these mamas stopped posting it has not been easy bringing pple together for prayer. No one among us will tell you they are not interested in prayer, but in those days names were compiled, prayer points would be listed, reminder will be posted severally by mamatriplets, all these made the prayer time then more interesting and real and we were able to see its results. I support prayer

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2015
wonyi:

It's between 6-12k. Check any good pharmacy
Ok Tnx a bunch. I got one dat is like home pregnancy text script n der claimed it's used 4 both O n pt I don't knw if any1 hav an idea on dat because dat is d only 1 available around me. Hoping 2 get help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
ginababy:

Ok Tnx a bunch. I got one dat is like home pregnancy text script n der claimed it's used 4 both O n pt I don't knw if any1 hav an idea on dat because dat is d only 1 available around me. Hoping 2 get help.

Clear blue detects ovulation by 99%.I have Used it before. Other mamas will throw more light . Though people also use chart temperature to check ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2015
shat01:
Good morning fruitful mamas, I ve come again. I posted here twice before. I ve severe pcos. I ve taken clomid,metformin, injection and even lost weight but AF doesn't come except with drugs. My dh said he doesn't ve money to spend again, I can't blame him cos he has two grown up kids from previous marriage. My gyne is too expensive. My world is tearing apart.*Crying* Pls mamas advice me on d next step to take. To all d pregy mamas, may u all carry to term and deliver successfully Insha Allah. fertility blessing to all.
Good morning fruitful mamas, pls don't ignore my question, help a sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
shat01:

Have u tried vitex ? Eating more fruits, vegetables n protein ? Above all discuss ur issue with God. Then some people added ova boost n .......not sure of pregnacare.

Cut off sugar..soft drinks....biscuits. ....sweet s.eat only natural avoid carbohydrate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
shat01:
you can also check dis site out
http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
shat01:
check dis out
http://www.soulcysters.net/showthread.php/199262-I-cured-myself-naturally
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
@Wonyi, I ve checked all d pharmacy around but couldn't get it. I ve stop taking sugar for long, I eat carb once in a while but with lots of vegetables. Tnx so much.
@4realwoman, I will check d link now. Tnx. Fertility dust to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Kudibaby:
hello dear,actually I have noticed water melon to help blood flow,I will try take it during next AF to confirm,but the blood clot is a sign of the cyst, and i think guifie bao is at work for the blood to be rushing if the cyst has burst you will not even be typing cause it will come with serious abdominal pain unless you get to the hospital,I heard one need to use Guifie Bao and some other product of fohow for the cyst to shrink.Other mamas that have used fohow product will tell you how to go about it.
Okay. Tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
wonyi:

Clear blue detects ovulation by 99%.I have Used it before. Other mamas will throw more light . Though people also use chart temperature to check ovulation
Tnx 4 d assistance. God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
adewoyinameena:
Mornin mamas in da house,pls I nid anyone who can tell me where to get guffei bao nd serraptease here in Abuja.rily awaiting ur response,went to health plus buh dey dint ve it.tanks in advance

Call this number for guifei bao 08073396420. I bought mine from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jeomegso: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hi,
Depending on your diagnosis, here are a list of natural treatment /full fertility therapy you can order:

Herbs for any sti
Herbs for sperm dropping out (Eda) in yoruba
Serrapeptase enzyme
Wobenzym
Herbal tampons (clean point, guife bao...etc
Douche
Hot water bottle
Cold castor oil

Please call 08185386390

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dear praisefulmum,
Thanks so much for the tip about the side pain. It came today and for the first time in over a year, ovulation test came out positive, maybe cos I checked at the right time this cycle. Today is cd28 of my 33 day cycle. Is it normal to ovulate late in the cycle?

praisefulmum:

@ Nwarosa:- You ovulate cycle day 19/20 but add 3 days before and 3 days after and meet with your husband on those days eg bd on CD 16-CD 23 and also monitor other body signs like your temp, cervical mucus and if you are the lucky type that gets lower abdominal pain from either your right or your left side at the middle of your cycle, watch out for that too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Does Clear blue have a limited number of tines you can use it or is it like a thermometer that you can use multiple times from. month to month
wonyi:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
@nwarosa wat n hw did u monitor ur ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
I peed on a test kit.
ginababy:
@nwarosa wat n hw did u monitor ur ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
adewoyinameena:

You can check for the serraptease@ www.kaymu.com
www.jumai.com and www.jiji.com that is where I brought my own from.
Please what are you treating with it. Tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lynsunny:

Call this number for guifei bao 08073396420. I bought mine from her.
. tanks lynsunny I wil kall ker buh can u shed light on ow I'm goin to use it pls.whats d woman's name nd ow much did u gt it frm her.I nid tutorial frm sm1 dat is usin it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
4realwoman:

You can check for the serraptease@ www.kaymu.com
www.jumai.com and www.jiji.com that is where I brought my own from.
Please what are you treating with it. Tnks
I'm treating tubal blockage nd fibroid my sis.will chek dose site,tanks a lot.buh wots d dosage for serrap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
H
adewoyinameena:
. tanks lynsunny I wil kall ker buh can u shed light on ow I'm goin to use it pls.whats d woman's name nd ow much did u gt it frm her.I nid tutorial frm sm1 dat is usin it wink

You will insert it in your vgy. It's #6,500. Her name is Victoria. I ve it inside me now wink baby dust to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lynsunny:
H

You will insert it in your vgy. It's #6,500. Her name is Victoria. I ve it inside me now wink baby dust to us
alright,what time precisely in my cycle shud i use it?pls nd pls explain very clearly to me abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
adewoyinameena:
alright,what time precisely in my cycle shud i use it?pls nd pls explain very clearly to me abeg.

She told me five days after AF. She will explain everything to you when you see her. I'm using it with other FOHOW products cos I'm treating fibroid and blocked tube and to get my system ready. Good luck dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.