Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394595 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
@joysolo congrats and other belleful mamas. Wish u h and h 9month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hey mamas and papas in the house. Just checking on everyone in the house. Fertility blessing to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
@ Joysolo:- Congratulations dear.

@ Uslarnkem:- It can be due to excessive n-ipple, breast or chest wall stimulation, high prolactin, high or low thyroid hormones like TSH and TRH, some drugs can cause it as their side effects like some antihypertensives,drugs used in treating ulcer, birth control pills etc sometimes even stress, pregnancy and tumours in the brain(pituitary adenomas) etc.

I humbly suggest you look for an experienced gynae in your area.

Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
@safe06 your own na special comedy grin grin grin
Oya@sugar come and answer detective safe06 enquiry....kikikikikiki

@divivemandate yes ooo,my sis, I believe it's no mistake, the Bible said God spoke once, twice have I heard that all power belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
tandj:
Hi all and baby dust to every expectant parent.

Pls I need ur help.

What will one take to make the stomach lining good to accommodate fertilized egg?

Recently had a miscarriage, b4 then lost a new born baby. Pls do help. Want to try again.
please relax my dear. know that you are not alone in this . I had two miscarriges and a still birth at full term within 2 yrs. I had to look inward for the cause....and am treating dt

Have you done test to know the cause as stomach lining...let sabi mamas give suggestns of possible cause.
i wosh us all a bfb and succesful journey to motherhood
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
@safe06, @mumihaja n even @sugah that is searching for her Vjay, u women are very funny, u all cracked Me up, as u put laughter on ttc faces may God grant u that joy that will bring laughter to ur homes and all ttc women very soon in Jesus name, Amen

@JOYSOLO congrats on this august package that God surprised u with, the ALL SUFFICIENT GOD that did it for u will remember us expectant mothers, I tap this ur blessing oh cos Me I like it wella. Twins and unexpected gift, hmmm very sweet!

@divinemandate dear, I'm very much here oh, reading silently n praying for God's mercy on us all. I promised to always pop in to rejoice whenever there's bfp news since I'm resting from ttc n I hv been very faithful to My promise, I'll soon be back to start again, this time around it will be very short n fruitful, joining u bellefull mommas very very soon I believe. Seems ms hasn't started dealing with u yet? God will mk it easy for u till full term iJn Amen

@miraclebaby missing u sis, trust all's going on fine, it is well with u

@all newbies, u re welcome n may ur stay on ttc thread be verrryyy short n fruitful

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Choiii my gufei boa has arrived and I'm about inserting it only to see that someone can't find her vjayjay cry I'm one of those fear fear mamas when it comes to inserting things down there and to think there might be stuffs that will come out shocked DH is giving me support n ginger and I'm hoping it will stop this after AF smell, that's the main reason I'm using it. Ok enuf of the talk, all na to kill time, going to the bathroom now......... Aaaaarrrghhh it is well o.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mandydaisy:
Choiii my gufei boa has arrived and I'm about inserting it only to see that someone can't find her vjayjay cry I'm one of those fear fear mamas when it comes to inserting things down there and to think there might be stuffs that will come out shocked DH is giving me support n ginger and I'm hoping it will stop this after AF smell, that's the main reason I'm using it. Ok enuf of the talk, all na to kill time, going to the bathroom now......... Aaaaarrrghhh it is well o.

Congratulations on the arrival of your guifei bao. How was the insertion? I guess you were able to find your vgy. Hahahahaha good luck dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Joysolo congratulations, may God make it easy for u and may the blessing go round, amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
praisefulmum:
@ Joysolo:- Congratulations dear.

@ Uslarnkem:- It can be due to excessive n-ipple, breast or chest wall stimulation, high prolactin, high or low thyroid hormones like TSH and TRH, some drugs can cause it as their side effects like some antihypertensives,drugs used in treating ulcer, birth control pills etc sometimes even stress, pregnancy and tumours in the brain(pituitary adenomas) etc.

I humbly suggest you look for an experienced gynae in your area.

Cheers!!!

Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Congratulations Joysolo, u will carry 2 term bring forth beautiful twin gals. Happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Is anyone else having trouble opening nairaland? I don't understand what's going on.

Anyways safe06 and mumihaja iv a sent tcomprehensive report to the police station (very descriptive including what the vjay was wearing when it was last seen..*side eyes*). You moms made my evening grin

Blesseddiva a resounding Amen to your prayers.
Mummyejire how's the ministry? grin
Joysolo a very hearty congratulations to you. May you have a smooth 9months journey.. Maybe this one would be two girls this time grin
This just buttresses the point that when we relax and take our minds off TTC, our body responds better..when Dh just smiles at us period go miss. Belle don enter be that grin

Question abeg, how does one diagnose PCOS? I went for a scan today for follicle tracking only for the doctor to measure my ovaries and wrote polycystic ovary disease shocked I searched Google and I don't have any of the other symptoms they listed.So is it possible to have a regular cycle, no facial hair, almost no acne and have PCOS?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:06am On Aug 27, 2015
@ Lynsunny hehehe insertion was easy peasy, thanks darling kiss

@ Sugah PCOS is mostly diagnosed by TVS and it's when they see so many small undeveloped follicles with no dominant follicle. What CD did you go and what were the follicle sizes? My enemy was diagnosed with PCOS in 2012 and I don't have the symptoms, I was even a size 8 then, no facial hair or any of the other symptoms. So yes It's possible to not have the symptoms and still have it. I'd say discuss with ur Gynae but still BD oh cos anything can happen! Hope this helps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2015
@sugah, I was diagnosed of pcos in 2013 after been placed on clomid without monitoring. I developed serious abdominal pain and my Dr asked me to go for tvs and that was when they discovered so many cysts in my ovaries. For me, my periods have always been irregular, my weight started increasing all of a sudden and I get easily tired, I just want to rest always. I pray we get over all these sooner than we think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Anyways, clomid triggers pcos cos it forces your follicles to develop, and on the leaflet, it is indicated that if u have cyst you should not take it as it might increase the cyst and my advise is that if you have a family history of diabetes just stay off clomid so you don't trigger pcos or early symptoms of diabetes.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Myndydaisy, triangullar thanks a bunch. Yes, they were lots of follicles but no dominant one on one ovary. The doctor actually said it might be as a result of hyperstimulation of the clomiphene citrate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wokeyim(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Good morning Mamas in the house. I'm about to buy off a clear blue ovulation test kit from someone but I don't know where one can get the strips for testing in Lagos.

Please anyone that has an idea where I can get the strips should let me know. I've called Health plus in Lekki but they only sell the strips for pregnancy test. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
@sugah ur welcome but I don't quite agree with ur doctor concerning hyper stimulation cos OHSS is very rare in clomid cycles and if it were, there should be plenty big follicles except he's saying you've already ovulated?

@ Wokeyim I use the Clearblue monitor but I never got the refill test sticks to buy in nigeria so I got the Clearblue digital that comes with a small reader and 7 or 10 sticks in the box from nett pharmacy but it was like 9k which is pricey IMO....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
iomoge2:
The doctor I just spoke to said I should go on oral contraceptive for 3months before thinking of ttc.

Iomoge2 please I'm very interested in his reasons for saying u should go on oral contraceptives....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeyosola1234: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good day mamas. I have something to give out to anyone interested, although I'm presently in China and don't really trust China post as it can take forever for parcel to arrive destination. Any one interested can contact me, I will be in the UK early next month by the Grace of God and can post it then. No need to pay the postage fees, I will cover it.
The items are 2 packs of Clearblue digital ovulation kit ,vitex and 2 packs of conceive plus lubricants(all new and in original package).

Please, I can only post everything in a parcel cos of cost.

I only want to do this to help no hidden motive. I bought those things few months back but no longer need them as God has answered me again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wokeyim(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mandydaisy:
@sugah ur welcome but I don't quite agree with ur doctor concerning hyper stimulation cos OHSS is very rare in clomid cycles and if it were, there should be plenty big follicles except he's saying you've already ovulated?

@ Wokeyim I use the Clearblue monitor but I never got the refill test sticks to buy in nigeria so I got the Clearblue digital that comes with a small reader and 7 or 10 sticks in the box from nett pharmacy but it was like 9k which is pricey IMO....

Thanks Mandydaisy. The clear blue digital you use, does it perform the same function with the ovulation kit,as in used for tracking ovulation? Also, does it mean anytime I run out of the 10sticks i'll have to buy a new digital again? Where is nett pharmacy please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Adeyosola1234 post=37398949]Good day mamas. I have something to give out to anyone interested, although I'm presently in China and don't really trust China post as it can take forever for parcel to arrive destination. Any one interested can contact me, I will be in the UK early next month by the Grace of God and can post it then. No need to pay the postage fees, I will cover it.
The items are 2 packs of Clearblue digital ovulation kit ,vitex and 2 packs of conceive plus lubricants(all new and in original package).

I only want to do this to help no hidden motive. I bought those things few months back but no longer need them as God has answered me again. [/quote,.]
hello dear I need them kindly mail me at ikudirat3@gmail.com.com on how to get it.thanks and I also thank God for you may you have a stress free 9 months and a healthy delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Adeyosola1234:
Good day mamas. I have something to give out to anyone interested, although I'm presently in China and don't really trust China post as it can take forever for parcel to arrive destination. Any one interested can contact me, I will be in the UK early next month by the Grace of God and can post it then. No need to pay the postage fees, I will cover it.

I only want to do this to help no hidden motive. I bought those things few months back but no longer need them as God has answered me again.

God bless u,I'm very much interested, pls here is my e-mail ostellaifeoma@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wokeyim:

Thanks Mandydaisy. The clear blue digital you use, does it perform the same function with the ovulation kit,as in used for tracking ovulation? Also, does it mean anytime I run out of the 10sticks i'll have to buy a new digital again? Where is nett pharmacy please?

Yes the digital is pretty much same as the monitor in tracking ovulation just that the digital shows smiley face to indicate O while the monitor gives u low, high and peak readings. And to your second question, yes anytime you run out of the 10 sticks you have to buy a new pack again which contains the reader and d sticks. If u have anyone in the uk just tell them to help you buy the sticks for your monitor, It's cheaper and comes in packs of 20,30,40 sticks...... Although the cheapest and MOST accurate way of tracking ovulation is through BBT charting with fertility friend.com, I've saved money on sticks by using this method. Nett pharmacy is inside shoprite mall where I live.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wokeyim:
Good morning Mamas in the house. I'm about to buy off a clear blue ovulation test kit from someone but I don't know where one can get the strips for testing in Lagos.

Please anyone that has an idea where I can get the strips should let me know. I've called Health plus in Lekki but they only sell the strips for pregnancy test. Thanks.

I saw ur post. Pls send me ur email, I can't open my mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
@ Mumihaja:- I've been meaning to tell u, I humbly suggest you go for hysteroscopy, those things are retained products of conception from your last miscarriage and I believe it is 80% of the cause of your ttc. Go for hysteroscopy for them to check if anything is still remaining because as long as you have them still in your womb, your body is tricked to believe you are pregnant and therefore you will be having problems conceiving because our bodies have been tailored to carry one pregnancy at a time. I have heard and seen people who had cases like urs and they became pregnant once everything was removed, infact someone on this forum had Sth like dt which I believe someone quoted earlier.

Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Myndydaisy torr!! Even me sef confuse cos im not even on clomiphene this cycle.

Adeyosola1234 congrats dear. Wish you a healthy course.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2015
ThankGod am plus one today. Pls mamas and papas in the house help me thankGod for adding a year to my life. Hip Hip hurray to me.Enjoy with me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f), Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.