Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? (26266 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided Don't kid yourself! Wake up from ur surreal imagination and realize that daddy doesn't give a sh1t! There is no such thing as a daddy's girl! I can understand if you said an oedipus complex makes you think your daddy prefers you to your male sibilings. But there is nothing like daddy's girl.

Like a falcon, your dad loves all the kids equally! But unlike the bird, he is obliged to ensure the survival of all his offsprings and so must protect the weak and feeble even against the stupendous actions of your brothers(that if unchecked will most certainly result in ur death or extinction). This is the reason for father's protective nature of their daughters. Not cos u special, as I always clear m sis!
99foxxy:
You won't understand. Among my siblings I'm the only one that who's untouchable, reason, daddy's girl.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

So true, Timaya said it all in that 'Money' song

Am telling you, Life is really funny.

People treat you differently when you succeed, even your parents.

But thats not a reason to disrespect them tho, else wrath of God of looming.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
No bruh! The way you coined the forum topic specifically puts you in that ignorant position. I just thought I would point that out to you. undecided

So answer my question now, "is it?" undecided

it isn't undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthsayer007:

Am telling you, Life is really funny.

People treat you differently when you succeed, even your parents.

But thats not a reason to disrespect them tho, else wrath of God of looming.

True word brother, you repping that moniker well, thumbs up... btw, check my siggy smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by NemzySeries(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yes oh grin
As far as she's concerned, her children are never too old to be disciplinedcheesy
hmmmmm, but beating is not d only form of discipline bkos I wud feel cool if I married to eida u or any f ur sisters & findout mumcy still do frequent subscription on ur face or any orda part she picks interest but lets sha put mumcy aside, personally watz ur take on d matter?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by lobiologs(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2016
I can still remember the day it ended
Belt in the air
Her at one end and I at the other
And the look on my face just said it all "like seriously, can we end this now, I'm taller than you are"
That action just stamped it as "THE END"

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2016
lobiologs:
Belt in the air
And the look on my face just said it all "like seriously, can we end this now, I'm taller than you are"

Lmaoooo
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by foliks(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2016
My mum can beat u at any age o, she will give u nice beating like tomoro no dey. I can remember mum slapping my sis at28 when we were making plans for her intro....mumi no send o
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2016
foliks:
My mum can beat u at any age o, she will give u nice beating like tomoro no dey. I can remember mum slapping my sis at28 when we were making plans for her intro....mumi no send o

Whoa!, this is serious oo shocked, lets look at this from another angle, imagine if your sister was the rebellious type from scratch, do you think mum will hit her?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
lobiologs:
Belt in the air

Why is it that most nigerians never take you serious until you use the violent option
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by 99foxxy(f): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Hmm, i see ... hope being a favourite wont bring bad blood amongst you and siblings
Never. Balanced equation grin
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by 99foxxy(f): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
GloryIsaac:

How much cool
Make we negotiate na tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
99foxxy:
Make we negotiate na tongue

Ahn Ahn, do this favour for me na embarassed

Daddys girl smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by 99foxxy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Ahn Ahn, do this favour for me na embarassed
Daddys girl smiley
No start oh grin
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
99foxxy:
No start oh grin
Just this small favour na embarassed.. tintini smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by ogashman(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmmm. maybe he is a diminutive! for some 22 year olds with bigger body size,she wouldn't ve had the courage.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
ogashman:
hmmm.
maybe he is a diminutive!
for some 22 year olds with bigger body size,she wouldn't ve had the courage.

He's not big shaa, but i doubt if that's a factor as to why he's being treated like that... its more of something that he grew up with
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Rainmaker69(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Extremely hard to believe, right grin grin

As iiin!!
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by 99foxxy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Hmm, i see ... hope being a favourite wont bring bad blood amongst you and siblings
All this big grammar for me? what is wrong in a father loving his daughter? you're being personal like its your cross. Sorry my siblings loves me even more than you can ever imagine.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
99foxxy:
All this big grammar for me? what is wrong in a father loving his daughter? you're being personal like its your cross. Sorry my siblings loves me even more than you can ever imagine.

Ahn Ahn, mention me two times b'cos of one post , well, there's nothing wrong in a father loving his daughter, thats way better than having a WWE parent......

More than i can ever imagine lol...
Btw, dont forget to vote Vizkiz oo smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by mozele(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Chisos! I was last beaten at the age of 10

you be girl na or maybe not that bone-headed.
You know say any little scar for your body go be bad market for suitors. Unlike guys, thats story for another day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / Issue Between My Mom And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.