Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. (1895 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by pregzoo: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good day to all of us, Am 19 and my girlfriend is 17 years old. We did a Pt strip test and it was positive. I took her to a medical lab to conduct a blood pregnancy test and it was positive but the pregnancy is less than 5 weeks. She's been telling me she can't keep the baby because of her parents. I want to keep the baby because I have promised myself not to abort any pregnancy in my life. Everyone around me is telling me to abort the pregnancy that it will affect alot of things. Have been thinking on what to do next. Should I keep the pregnancy and face the problem or abort it? Please kindly advice me thanks.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
op..YOUR NAME,TOPIC,AND QUESTION LOOKALIKE?....
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by yomi007k(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
I dey tell u grin
FlawlesRebirth02:
I dey tell u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by pregzoo: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
I created this account because of this issue. Do you have any words of advice for me? It might go a long way pls
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by pregzoo: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please this story is true and I really need advice because am lost and I don't know what to do
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Use your Two Legs and Clap for yourself.
Then bring your Right hand and Shake my Left Leg for a Job weldone.
Mr Pusssy Forker thought you should have been using condom or withdrawal method huh?
Well, You didnt seek our advise before Pounding her Pusssy.

Now go registar her @the nearest social welfare services. But first registar her for antinatal abi...

Dont try anythin funny. Though she might not exactly be what you truly define as your Ideal beauty in future. Tomorrow is always better cos of more beautiful gals you'll be seeing. But still take good care of her to be beautiful as well.

Next is take your family and go meet her family get list. Get small money and fulfill some of their demands.

Dont ask me how you'll get the money!
Afterall when I was your age I was busy with my B.L. THERAJA, K.A STROUD advanced Engr, Maths and the likes....
Knowing that I'll be pounding as many pusssies as I desire just as I've been doing.

The route you took is a Nice Way aswell. Treat her Like a Queen now cux she Truly needs your care now than ever. Happy Married Life.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
pregzoo:
I created this account because of this issue. Do you have any words of advice for me? It might go a long way pls
.OWWWWWWWKKKKAYYYY
WILL ADVICE YOU TO ADVICE HER TO KEEP D BABY....JUST TALK SENSE INTO HER....LIKE HOW DANGEROUS ABORTION IS AND BLA BLA BLA....SEE HER DAD AND MUM...TALK TO THEN LIKE A MAN...

THO YOU BOTH ARE WAY TOO YOUNG....I PITY D POOR GIRL
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by LordeCalifornia: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
pregzoo:
Good day to all of us, Am 19 and my girlfriend is 17 years old. We did a Pt strip test and it was positive. I took her to a medical lab to conduct a blood pregnancy test and it was positive but the pregnancy is less than 5 weeks. She's been telling me she can't keep the baby because of her parents. I want to keep the baby because I have promised myself not to abort any pregnancy in my life. Everyone around me is telling me to abort the pregnancy that it will affect alot of things. Have been thinking on what to do next. Should I keep the pregnancy and face the problem or abort it? Please kindly advice me thanks.

My advice to you is tell your parents, They are your parents, they will love you no matter what! they will be worried and mad at first, because they know its not gonna be easy, but with time, they will calm down and do everything possible for your lady to have a safe delivery. don't be scared of how they will react at first, when the baby comes, they'll be the ones that will even carry the baby and play with the baby most, saying things like "fine baby, fine fine baby". there's always joy after delivery.
i know how you feel. DO NOT HAVE AN ABORTION!!!!!! It is something you will have to live with for the rest of your life! even when you grow up and have kids, you'll still regret the abortion you commited in the past. In 5-10 years time, you'll be happy you didn't abort your baby. life is too short.
by the way, You arent 13- you are17! YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS! its not the end of the world!
its a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
please ELOPE, ASAP grin grin grin grin grin

thank me later
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
op......why? cry........during dhiz Buhari's era grin.......no worry keep the baby.......you quyz parents will settle the rest

19 years.....op....I feel for yhu oooh cry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Best advice but are u speaking from experience
LordeCalifornia:

My advice to you is tell your parents, They are your parents, they will love you no matter what! they will be worried and mad at first, because they know its not gonna be easy, but with time, they will calm down and do everything possible for your lady to have a safe delivery. don't be scared of how they will react at first, when the baby comes, they'll be the ones that will even carry the baby and play with the baby most, saying things like "fine baby, fine fine baby". there's always joy after delivery.
i know how you feel. DO NOT HAVE AN ABORTION!!!!!! It is something you will have to live with for the rest of your life! even when you grow up and have kids, you'll still regret the abortion you commited in the past. In 5-10 years time, you'll be happy you didn't abort your baby. life is too short.
by the way, You arent 13- you are17! YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS! its not the end of the world!
its a beautiful baby!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by LordeCalifornia: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oma307:
Best advice but are u speaking from experience
yeah... experience, indeed, is the best teacher. smiley
I just hope the OP will listen.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by adedammy007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
a dad at 20 yrs max....wow,I'm happy for u o op.jst keep d baby,maybe dats our nxt president. pregzoo jnr

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by pregzoo: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks for the comments, my parents are really strict thou especially my dad. Am ready to face this as a man, I really love babies, I do not like the idea of abortion. Am a three hundred level student and in next one year and a half I will be a B.N.S graduate and luckily I will get a job to take care of my baby. I do not know how to convince her to keep it. She's been crying that her mom always told her not to disgrace her. I just pray I can stand my ground on keeping the baby. Thanks
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
praise the lord..u are now a man... but wait i will liike to ask this question do u ave a job.. and hw Going to take care of the child.. think twice bro.... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by pregzoo: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
praise the lord..u are now a man... but wait i will liike to ask this question do u ave a job.. and hw Going to take care of the child.. think twice bro.... sad sad sad sad sad
so what do you think I should do. I should accept and do the abortion?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
am not adviceing u for abortion but think twice.. u still young bro.... u dont ave choice to tell ur parent.. that the best solutionbro
pregzoo:
so what do you think I should do. I should accept and do the abortion?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by tee59(f): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
What is really wrong wit d youth of nowadays? At ur tender age, u ar an expectant daddy. Do u tnk u can easily accomplished all wat u listed above as if Nig situation is friendly to everyone? Wil ur parents b hapi seen dat u av impregnated a lady, dey sent u 2 skul 4 ur beta 2mor, and u av nt finish skuln b4 dis nonsense. D lady in question didn't want 2 disgrace her moda but was fuckn u without protection. Som of your mate who had no opportunity lk urs are out dre hustling 4 deir betament. I saw a misused privilege hre. Welcome to fatherhood.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by LadyAimy: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
The thing wey commit don shrink by now. face your banta
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by mzhorlah(f): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmm

17years old

Well,i hope u not planning to abort it sha cuz u should be expecting dz in as much as u do have sex

The moniker tho pregzoo-pregnant Zoo,i hope she wont give birth to an lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by mzhorlah(f): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am not adviceing u for abortion but think twice.. u still young bro.... u dont ave choice to tell ur parent.. that the best solutionbro
wt if she dies in d process or lose her womb
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
did i said he should go for an abortion.. please dont quote me wrong pls...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
mzhorlah:
wt if she dies in d process or lose her womb
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by schumastic(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
gbese re grin grin grin i will come back and give you advice, right now le me think
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Don't Know What To Do. by goldenbullet: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
CALL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU....08066620214

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story / For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.