Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (78602 Views)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by haibe(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
jbl007:
If that's you on your profile...ma'am,,fine just got redefined. Is it even legal to be dat pretty? *take no offence o*

Is there any lady these days that isn't pretty with makeup. Dont be deceived bro (Assuming it is really her picture)

3 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by comp88: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
This man looks like the man leaving next to Clifford Orji's compound near orile bus stop Abi na my eyes shocked
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by jbl007(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
haibe:

Is there any lady these days that isn't pretty with makeup. Dont be deceived bro (Assuming it is really her picture)
Hmmmn...bruva,,,there re some dat with or without make-up,,na eyesore dem be o.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by nifesi01(f): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
ezelos:
I know him (crying). He tutored me in 2000 before I gained admission into OAU. I have been trying since 15 years to reach him again. He is nicknamed 'Pastor Paul'. He understood different languages. Above all, he inspired me to study English. Death, be not proud! May your soul rest in peace.

That's another big sign of akudaya...they understand n speak different languages
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ring7(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
okenwa:
His bank can provide details of his next of kin or relatives
h some banks once dem noticed, did,dem go transfer his fund ooo
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by CyrilWhyte(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
For the man to to admit he comes from three different places and speak many languages is a big sign of several reincarnational journeys and habitations, as he may be saying the plane truth but we shortsightedly wish to start making the whole matter complex for ourselves by not accepting the fact as he just relayed it to us. Oludayo's mum is missing for instance and he could say , "i just swallowed my mum whole" but we will not accept that fact even if he is saying the plain truth by literally looking at him.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ogawisdom(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
Please friends this man was a neighbour,he died in the early hours of yesterday in his rooms.His name is Ejechi Paul, he used to teach English language at tutorial centers. He had many friend but we don't know him with any family member and our effort to locate his people proved abortive as there was no such contacts on his phone or room.
No personal documents, photos or valuable id and his friends of many years, colleagues and employers don't know where he comes from as he claimed to come from Delta, Anambra and Kogi.
Please anyone with vital information on how to locate his relations should call this number: 08034763768.
Thank you

No wife, no children at this age dts strange
This man can't b below 45
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Adekunlemoyo: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2016
,,,se Akudiaya dey die again? for ur mind
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by taemilola(f): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2016
okenwa:
on point.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by o42austino(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
lordoseji:
ok i will... i will contact all the Ejechi's in kwale when i get there.
thanks boss
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2016
ezelos:
I know him (crying). He tutored me in 2000 before I gained admission into OAU. I have been trying since 15 years to reach him again. He is nicknamed 'Pastor Paul'. He understood different languages. Above all, he inspired me to study English. Death, be not proud! May your soul rest in peace.

Did you attend offshore tutors? The moment I saw his picture, I was convinced that was Pastor Paul. At tutorials back then in 2000, he never spoke of his family members and always wanted to marry the beautiful ones among us..lol., mine back then inclusive (along with KC too). While PP taught English Language, KC handled Maths. Anytime we made attempts at talking about PP's family, he used to evade the discussion, as I recall. I finally decided back then that he was either a reincarnation or something else. So sad! sad sad RIP, beloved Pastor Paul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
yinkuschua:
He's one of the best English Teacher we have in this nation.. Mr Paul taught me in Offshore that Year... RIP

What set? 2000? With KC, Mr. Martins, Mr. Chike, what's that Government Teacher's name again! And all?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
iyblaq:
According to his page, he was working with Polyfloyd investments limited around 2013.
Polyfloyd are into properties sales. I just hope he was not involved in shady deal that made him stayed away from his family

Nah. You don't know Pastor Paul. He was our English Teacher as far back as year 2000. He was an excellent teacher!

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Mzsheedah: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
This is soo sad. Pastor Paul tutored me at citigenus akoka, 2010.
He was a very good man with great sense of humour. Rest in peace
onlyHim:
Please friends this man was a neighbour,he died in the early hours of yesterday in his rooms.His name is Ejechi Paul, he used to teach English language at tutorial centers. He had many friend but we don't know him with any family member and our effort to locate his people proved abortive as there was no such contacts on his phone or room.
No personal documents, photos or valuable id and his friends of many years, colleagues and employers don't know where he comes from as he claimed to come from Delta, Anambra and Kogi.
Please anyone with vital information on how to locate his relations should call this number: 08034763768.
Thank you

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
shizzy7:
OMG !!!!

Mr Paul is dead....
Jesus Christ...

He taught English language at Arctic conference along unilag road......

I was his student in 2011...
chineke

Hello Shizzy. He taught me back in year 2000 at Offshore Tutors. Was he in good health at the time he taught you? He used to bounce into the classroom back them, had a loud voice and was a crowd puller. Anyone who spotted him first always notified the class and everyone would chorus "Pastor Paul". Was he the same in your set?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
PoisonedOne:
May his soul rest in peace. For a moment I didn't recognize him but going through what people wrote about him teaching them, I've to revisit the picture and was shocked to find out he was the one that taught me English in offshore tutors ( for GCE) near Johnsons Hotel in Yaba.

He was a nice man, he rarely gets angry even when some students glaringly get his goat. He always starts each class with prayers.

Nobody leaves this life alive, live your life knowing that one day all these struggles, pride, greed and pain would end and we shall return the way we came - empty-handed.

So sad. What set are you? I am year 2000 set.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by andyanders: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
No document that made him a human being has been found in his room, but he kept other documents like receipts. Very strange to us co tenants.

please Lalasticlala your help is needed.

That should tell you that your neighbor was a ghost.He was there to complete his life span and now he is gone.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
onlyHim:
Thank you

Where do you/did he live?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Ichiebullion(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is pastor Paul... He taught me English tutorials at carrier builder academy yaba.. Rip sir
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by mumoftwo(f): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
lioncoolst:

What set? 2000? With KC, Mr. Martins, Mr. Chike, what's that Government Teacher's name again! And all?

the government's teacher's name was Mr. Bright.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by RillJ(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
okenwa:

Sure bet on bank details but if that proved unproductive as well, the man probably wanted it that way; to just fade out. In that case respect his wish and let him be.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Slimmygee(f): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Haaaa. pastor Paul he taught me in artic conference in 2014, RIP, to him.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Onyenna(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yieldings:
No one really knows his story. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he cut off all ties. All I can say is I hope his soul is at peace.

Smh for Nigeria. No autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of his death. Even if his death was an homicide, no investigation will be carried out.

My God!!!

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by unikbabe: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
The name Ejechi is borne by the people from Ukwuani/Ndokwa LGA of delta state.U can find from people from dat tribe in ur area.

Hope did helps

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Donayobami1:
Pastor Paul was my teacher in Arctic conference till 2 weeks ago before he stopped coming and he was said to have died in his room over the night of tuesday/wednesday. He was sick for a long time always taking drugs and he had he faults though but he was a good man and will be missed.

seems u know more...What's his faut?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by PoisonedOne: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
lioncoolst:

So sad. What set are you? I am year 2000 set.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by shizzy7(f): 1:38am On Jun 25, 2016
lioncoolst:

Hello Shizzy. He taught me back in year 2000 at Offshore Tutors. Was he in good health at the time he taught you? He used to bounce into the classroom back them, had a loud voice and was a crowd puller. Anyone who spotted him first always notified the class and everyone would chorus "Pastor Paul". Was he the same in your set?
Haaa 2000, I was still in primary school at that time, he must have been teaching for decades.

Nothing was wrong with him, I still saw him last year and he looked the same physically. Though he was a loner, he still had a lot of friends I'm shocked about this case of not finding any of his relations.

It's really weird.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2016
biz9ja:
Check Nigeria Birth Records like we watch in American films grin grin grin >:
. Are you really okay? Does this look like some kind of joke? Smh
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
chocorod:
Facebook gave me this: Ejeahi Paul worked at st Felix seminary Ejeme-Aniogor Delta state R.I.P daddy.
. Look this man no dey facebook.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
toprealman:
Just check him on FB, he has a company profile there but no friends.....weird if you ask me.
. You people should be careful with your words. He is not on facebook. Those aint his photos.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
ibzane4nafs:
i got dis document from his facebook accout
. It seems you can't see clearly. Do the photo on here and facebook look alike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Family Problems About Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.