Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (78567 Views)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
ibzane4nafs:
i got dis document from his facebook accout
. It seems you can't see clearly. Do the photo here and on facebook look alike?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by biz9ja(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
ezelos:
. Are you really okay? Does this look like some kind of joke? Smh

Ask me again. Ode
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by ezelos(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Yes I know this man... I know him.....

Sorry just kidding I saw this picture/news somewhere online cheesy

RIP
. Your sense dey ur yansh.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by chocorod(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2016
ezelos:
. Look this man no dey facebook.
type your search through google guy...
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by toprealman: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2016
ezelos:
. You people should be careful with your words. He is not on facebook. Those aint his photos.
"Brainstorming " bro.......solutions needed. If you are his relation please contact the OP asap since you seem to know more than others.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
glossy6:
Ejechi is Delta name. I use to know one Austin Ejechi and Fidelis Ejechi from Ndoni and Celestina Ejechi from Ukwuani. He may have his roots there.

None of these people know him, we called all of them.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
CyrilWhyte:
For the man to to admit he comes from three different places and speak many languages is a big sign of several reincarnational journeys and habitations, as he may be saying the plane truth but we shortsightedly wish to start making the whole matter complex for ourselves by not accepting the fact as he just relayed it to us. Oludayo's mum is missing for instance and he could say , "i just swallowed my mum whole" but we will not accept that fact even if he is saying the plain truth by literally looking at him.

It's beginning to look like it as we are yet to see anybody that knows him. All the people that know long enough including other co tenants described him as a strange person, I myself know him before he became my neighbour. He looked the same as he did 15years ago he taught me as a jambite.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
lioncoolst:

Did you attend offshore tutors? The moment I saw his picture, I was convinced that was Pastor Paul. At tutorials back then in 2000, he never spoke of his family members and always wanted to marry the beautiful ones among us..lol., mine back then inclusive (along with KC too). While PP taught English Language, KC handled Maths. Anytime we made attempts at talking about PP's family, he used to evade the discussion, as I recall. I finally decided back then that he was either a reincarnation or something else. So sad! sad sad RIP, beloved Pastor Paul.

He taught me as i attended the Offshore the same year with you (2000-2001)before he became my neighbour. Did you noticed that he looked the same back then, no sign of ageing.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by daontop: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wow, this man taught me at Offshore tutorial center when i was preparing for Jamb far back 2006/2007. RIP
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Chrisdada16 post=46867816][/quote]can we know each other in Akure?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by lioncoolst(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
onlyHim:

He taught me as i attended the Offshore the same year with you (2000-2001)before he became my neighbour. Did you noticed that he looked the same back then, no sign of ageing.

Strange but true. You are correct.

I checked your profile but did not see any picture by which I could identify you. I should know you just I am sure you will recollect my face perhaps when you see my picture. The name is Niyi.
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2016
@onlyHim Did you finally locate his family ? Has anyone showed up yet?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by onlyHim(f): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tritri:
@onlyHim Did you finally locate his family ? Has anyone showed up yet?

No one yet so we neighbours, former employers and friends are making plans to bury him.

2 Likes

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by angiemartinez(f): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is serious
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
@onlyHim No guarantor when he want to rent the house? How about going through his phone and calling everyone if they know his relative ? am sure this way will help..call everyone on his line or go to mtn or glo get a record of his call history and try to figure out a number he do call everytime..this will help.that how it been done over here.

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
I followed this story last year...how did the search end?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
koropon:
I followed this story last year...how did the search end?

@@onlyHim how did it end?
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Zehner(f): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yer. How did it end. Hope you were able to get his family eventually. @onlyHim
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
How did the search end? @onlyHim

1 Like

Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Obviously, he didn't want his family to know about his whereabouts, very strange but possible
Re: Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family by hresso: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017
montezz:

Lol..I have witnessed an akudaya scenerio once. I dnt expect u to believe but tagging those who does as people with 'backward mentality' is not good. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Stick to what you believe sir/ma.

Mehn!
You have a beautiful yansh. Idi to tobi da da.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.