Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (65912 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by olutosfem(f): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
How are we sure the man kneeling down is a bank manager? We can as well see that fayose can be seen with the bank officials discussing. That picture is not real and it's fayose acting that up for the public to think bank managers are begging him. What about the other man posing behind the one kneeling.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by teewazup: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2016
There are 2 kinds of pictures here. The one where Zenith staff is kneeling down is different from the one where 2 Zenith bank officials sat down discussing with Fayose. There is a fraud here.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by gryhusky(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2016
this is a total rape on democracy
this EFCC and APC are evil
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Alezy(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Frankiss44:

And the cursed man is a governor today and very relevant in Nigeria politics.. but you and your landlord that are blessed are nobody... What an irony
lolz. ..people just talk because they have freedom. always one sided when judging cos it's favours them.

They forget freezing the account of a sitting Governor, is violating section 308 of our constitution.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by donodion(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
This is what happens the moment you soiled yourself with corrupt tendecies and corruption.

Unethical and unprofessional sharp practises would lead anyone and everyone to this condition eventually.Public ridicule!!!

I am certain if Fayose demand those men ( family men o that would be making gragra for junior staffs) to pull down their panties and stick their fingers openly in their butts,while the photographer takes snaps, they would do so.

I ask you readers, can you entrust your investment and proceeds with men such as this and the financial institution they represent?

I was reading last night Akpabio had withdrawn over N1 billion from one of their branches yesterday and many more are doing same.

CBN governor will soon be a guest at EFCC and Every other managers involved in this.
You can Imagine gow those young men at EFCC would grill old men with embarrassing questioning?

Righteousness exalts a nation( including individuals), Corruption does what?.......

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Frankiss44(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ..people just talk because they have freedom. always one sided when judging cos it's favours them.

They forget freezing the account of a sitting Governor, is violating section 308 of our constitution.

Lol... I just weak for the nigger... Blessed man when dey go fetch water for cursed man house

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Horlufemi(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
hydrazone:
Obviously this was stage managed. Note the difference in the pictures. Red tie and blue tie. The kneeling guy deliberately posing for the camera. There was a video of the "visit" on another thread. Non of the bank official wore a blue tie. Fayose ride on... Your cup go soon full

It's staged quite alright. the picture with the guy kneeling down has no fayose in the picture. it's obviously staged.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by mbaeke1(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Not zenith bank officials, if they were they should have been on red ties just like first bank uses blue. I don't buy this shit and they know pretty well that if the pictures goes public they are in hot soup with the bank moreso the two pics ain't taken the same day. I get shocked shocked abeg.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Fawklicant: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
A lot of people with half a brain here. So freaking what if they knelt down to save their jobs? So freaking what if they are not trying to lose their means of livelihood in these perilious times? So freaking what if he had to capture it on camera, afterall he faces an accusation that he needs to clear the air over? When the first pictures came out, these same people still said there was no evidence of begging, now there is and you scream blue murder!

Any Niherian bank would still do same, don't blame zenith. Ekiti money can do a whole lot for it in these times. If he pulls the money now, the same belligerent folks here would still lament over massive job cuts. Y'all need to grow up.
If the same bank was begging Tinubu (your most beloved) you all will be here chanting 'Jagaban of africa', see him seated like a boss man!' So many unreasonable twats on NL.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Alanguru: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
No ID cards? No lapel pins? Haha bros. Which Bank staff go comot on visit without either of these two identification apparels ? Hmmm
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by irondome: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2016
MisterMetro:
Zenith Bank officials visited Governor Ayodele Fayose over campaign fund saga. The officials of the bank were pictured begging the Fayose not to disclose their business transactions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-zenith-bank-officials-kneeling.html

My takes are:

1. There is no smoke without fire, it's very much possible that Zenith Bank made some donations, which may be a fraction of what Fayose actually spent on his campaign. Unfortunately, Fayose may be using that as a ruse to hoodwink EFCC that his election was fully funded by Zenith Bank. Either ways, the bank officers are in trouble with EFCC, which may explain their pleading demeanor.

2. If the management of bank allowed a single state governor tarnish its reputable brand like Fayose is currently doing, then the bank is most likely complicit in some shady deals that Fayose may be privy to. These unfolding events should be a "tell sign" to EFCC that Zenith has something worst they are hiding, and invariably, they should be thoroughly investigated.

Either ways, EFCC should turn the heat on Zenith bank, and other banks; and get them to roll on Fayose. And if the banks would roll, EFCC should pick up account officers and relationship managers in charge of those accounts; am sure those poor folks would gladly roll against both the bank and the governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
tuale4u:
this is pride and ego taken too far by fayose.

if this is true, these can only be bank top managers in ekiti state who are afraid of Fayose pulling away Ekiti State fund from Zenith bank. because if Fayose move ekiti state fund from thier branch, they will be sacked for not bringing money to the bank.

it is a shame that Fayose is taken advantage of this bank workers. They could as well have done some illegal deals with Fayose.

If Zenith bank funded Fayose Election, it is d MD/CEO of Zenith Bank that should be involved not just bank managers.
And all of a sudden u forget his account been frozen violating the construction was not a step too far from the FG?

or using DSS men to chase after everyone of his loyalist just to make sure they bring him down is not a step too far?

Amechi during the last administration did/said worse things about GEJ, we never heard all this.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by ogmask: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2016
doctokwus:

U fall my hand.
Cant u see they are two different pictures of different individuals?
The real zenith men are in red ties,even'with fayose's scamming,they wudnt knee down.
I bet d one kneeling down is not a zenith staff,just planted after d other scammed ones left.
Are u not curious how fast these pics were released by d govt spokesman and how well focuzsed on d camera d one kneeling down is.That shud av got ur brain ticking.
24hrs fayozse is planning how to scam pple,rich and poor.

My point exactly.
1. The pictures did not capture all the so called officials together in same maeeting with fayose.
2. Fayose and his gang of shameless conspirators mentioned names of zenith bank officials that visited but did not tell us the name of the one that porpetrdly knelt down.
3. The resolutions of the photographs looked like the one with the guys in black ties was taking at night. Maybe after the real officials and press men had left.
4. The video I saw did not also capture this scene and these men were not there in that video.
5. The video ddnt also show the officials begging. Instead we had an edited video of a guy asking questions right there while the men were still seated with the gov. mind you it was suppose to be a meeting with the gov and not a press conference so, questions should have waited till after the meeting.
6. The video was edited from the point where the so called zenith official was struggling with the whole set up to when fayose addressed the press in the absence of the same pple he said came begging.
7. We did not Realy get to hear anything reasonable comment from the banks staffs.

Finally, it was a poorly done job ones again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Bakbillz44(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
I observed d same thing... Fayose is just a big fraud.
doctokwus:

U fall my hand.
Cant u see they are two different pictures of different individuals?
The real zenith men are in red ties,even'with fayose's scamming,they wudnt knee down.
I bet d one kneeling down is not a zenith staff,just planted after d other scammed ones left.
Are u not curious how fast these pics were released by d govt spokesman and how well focuzsed on d camera d one kneeling down is.That shud av got ur brain ticking.
24hrs fayozse is planning how to scam pple,rich and poor.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
So for your mind now anyone that has behome a governor is blessed. I pity you seriously, you can always say I am a nobody. you have your opinion, but I am pretty sure I have lived my life in a manner that nobody whatsoever can point fingers at me as being dubiius. to me that is very important than your defintion of being blessed. mr somebody, lol.
uote author=Frankiss44 post=46874000]

And the cursed man is a governor today and very relevant in Nigeria politics.. but you and your landlord that are blessed are nobody... What an irony[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Bhiodun(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't believe this pictures, those people kneeling down are different from those people pictured with the governor.. Check the colour of their ties!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2016
I only said what people thought about him. Use your head I was only 9 then . There is more to the stories just decided not to say it here. Just saying I am not surprised at him, If you chose to insult me because of that, o boy Na you sabi.
Frankiss44:

Lol... I just weak for the nigger... Blessed man when dey go fetch water for cursed man house
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by irondome: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
ogmask:

My point exactly.
1. The pictures did not capture all the so called officials together in same maeeting with fayose.
2. Fayose and his gang of shameless conspirators mentioned names of zenith bank officials that visited but did not tell us the name of the one that porpetrdly knelt down.
3. The resolutions of the photographs looked like the one with the guys in black ties was taking at night. Maybe after the real officials and press men had left.
4. The video I saw did not also capture this scene and these men were not there in that video.
5. The video ddnt also show the officials begging. Instead we had an edited video of a guy asking questions right there while the men were still seated with the gov. mind you it was suppose to be a meeting with the gov and not a press conference so, questions should have waited till after the meeting.
6. The video was edited from the point where the so called zenith official was struggling with the whole set up to when fayose addressed the press in the absence of the same pple he said came begging.
7. We did not Realy get to hear anything reasonable comment from the banks staffs.

Finally, it was a poorly done job ones again.

Fayose isn't so smart, however, I don't think he is dumb enough to use a fake banker's face in his life & death case with EFCC. Suffice to assume that those guys are indeed Zenith Bank staff (definitely not the EDs, may be the relationship manager or branch manager in Ekiti). I strongly believe those guys are begging for something lot more important than their jobs; there is bigger crime/fraud they are involved in (possibly involving the governor himself) that may put them in jail. Either ways, Fayose seems to be blackmailing them here.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Handsomebeing(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Nicholas007:
bro busaka on top this account mata

If that is busaka, then fayose staged this.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Suntzung: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
tuale4u:
this is pride and ego taken too far by fayose.

if this is true, these can only be bank top managers in ekiti state who are afraid of Fayose pulling away Ekiti State fund from Zenith bank. because if Fayose move ekiti state fund from thier branch, they will be sacked for not bringing money to the bank.

it is a shame that Fayose is taken advantage of this bank workers. They could as well have done some illegal deals with Fayose.

If Zenith bank funded Fayose Election, it is d MD/CEO of Zenith Bank that should be involved not just bank managers.
The Mad Man (dog) is trying to implicate CBN Gov. #Emefele, But Sorry Emefele Is More Dangerous Than the FG U fear Dude! Just Take Any Of The 2 Routes Ur Finished Sai Gobe Maddogeedog
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by jide333(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
How are u sure it is the woman you called mother that gave birth to you? What if the nurse exchange the baby?? What is ur proof ur mother is the one that gave birth to you?

Topleague:
how are we sure this people are from Zenith bank? Which bank official will be kneeling down begging, this is one of fayose abracababra, the more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Fawklicant: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
lopzy:
So for your mind now anyone that has behome a governor is blessed. I pity you seriously, you can always say I am a nobody. you have your opinion, but I am pretty sure I have lived my life in a manner that nobody whatsoever can point fingers at me as being dubiius. to me that is very important than your defintion of being blessed. mr somebody, lol.

And the cursed man is a governor today and very relevant in Nigeria politics.. but you and your landlord that are blessed are nobody... What an irony

If nobody has ever pointed fingers at you as being dubious, then you have never held a leadership position in your life, neither have you followed well. That is not being blessed, just complacent.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by hotspec(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2016
dt pix of kneeling down na fake. ffrom d video we only saw 2 zenith staff on a uniform red tie which is a trademark colour of their brand. Then if d pix is tru, why not captured it in d video and why not shared it among d first set released? Trust Fayose now! Remember d time he went to china showin us pix dt he was addressing a word conference? we all later found out it was a hoax. Dt he just stood there posing on a podium withot microphone. THIS FAYOSE IS A SCAM !

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Once you follow well then you must one dubious case or the other. I don't understand you, I never said it's being blessed I only said it's more important to me than having a blessing that comes in the form of becoming a governor according to the gut I quoted. uthor=Fawklicant post=46875217]

If nobody has ever pointed fingers at you as being dubious, then you have never held a leadership position in your life, neither have you followed well. That is not being blessed, just complacent.[/quote]
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
I'm still watching where this whole propaganda will lead to. Just who is fooling who
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by touchmark(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Those are not in anyway Zenith Bank Plc managers. That was a desperate and failed attempt to rubbish the bank by the op. Any of the bank's staff risen to such level are expected to be in red tie during official hours and visit. Op be debased to reason at least towards that logic
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by brightleave(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
small time now we go hear another news say ZENITH BANK DENIES BEGGING FAYOSE.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Intimaci1: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by a4jasper(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Alezy:

Really?...where were these quotes when Gov. Nyako's acct was frozen in 2013?...oh I see d problem...selective amnesia or sycophancy.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Frankiss44(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
lopzy:

Just like someone rightly said, it nobody has ever pointed fingers at you for being dubious then you have never held any leadership position in your life and you seriously need to ask God for greater challenges.. Even the likes of Dangote and Adenuga that are not into politics, we hear dubious stories about them not to mention the average Nigerian politician. And point of correction, I never said the governor is blessed... You said he was cursed,that is my bone of contention

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by zheroes(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
gabolak:

I thought as much too. How wil a professional banker of their standing stooped so low to dat extents. It is very glaring, they are two different sets of people. What a joke taken too far?
bros dey there.People do worse because of their jobs and money. Its only because this came out in camera. They will kneel because due process were not followed when the account was opened. So many shady deals and besides that volume may be what is sustaining the region.. How much dey ekiti? If you see 2 billion you will prostrate for a week. Rubbish!!! Banking job is the peak of slavery and the bad part is these guys will lose their jobs and possibly bag a jail term along with it. You need to be careful when dealing with politically exosed persons(PEP). This is just a shame.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
That means a lot of dubious stories are already going around about you since you are so blessed. I don't envy you.
Frankiss44:

Just like someone rightly said, it nobody has ever pointed fingers at you for being dubious then you have never held any leadership position in your life and you seriously need to ask God for greater challenges.. Even the likes of Dangote and Adenuga that are not into politics, we hear dubious stories about them not to mention the average Nigerian politician. And point of correction, I never said the governor is blessed... You said he was cursed,that is my bone of contention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.