Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (65914 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Alezy(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
a4jasper:

Really?...where were these quotes when Gov. Nyako's acct was frozen in 2013?...oh I see d problem...selective amnesia or sycophancy.
this is why Nigeria cannot work. selective probes, political fights and religious goons killing the nation since democracy began.

Amechi did worse to gej as compared to what fayose has done or said. did We hear any probe? or u think fayose stole any cash as compared to Amechi?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Frankiss44(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
lopzy:
That means a lot of dubious stories are already going around about you since you are so blessed. I don't envy you.

Sorry madam.. Your IQ is very low.. I can't help you.. You made a statement that you were 9 years when these story about fayose was making the news, You still reason like a 9 years old. I don't envy you either
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by graphiti: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Zenith Bank...Una See Una Life.??.I Said it before and am repeating it here....The Ediotic Fowloshe Will NEVER go down alone.....Expect more drama..

Ndi ara!!!

Cc tuale4u Topleague princeakins omaiyale kollyman Businessideas

Scam alert!

The 2 guyz kneeling are NOT the ones sitting.

PROOF: the directors wore RED ties while d guyz in d "photoshopped" version wore BLACK

zenith bank's official tie-color is RED
Please kindly move it to front page.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Frankiss44(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Alezy:
this is why Nigeria cannot work. selective probes, political fights and religious goons killing the nation since democracy began.

Amechi did worse to gej as compared to what fayose has done or said. did We hear any probe? or u think fayose stole any cash as compared to Amechi?

My brother nor kill yourself.. Zombie na Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
My landlord said he was cursed. The man was a politician then in Ibadan and in his late seventies. He said that because all people knee about him was how he duped price to finance his spotless bereau de change. Na wetin I hear I talk
lopost=46876081:
That means a lot of dubious stories are already going around about you since you are so blessed. I don't envy you.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lopzy(f): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Don't forget you called me a nobody. Well I just thought you must be a blessed somebody.
Frankiss44:

Sorry madam.. Your IQ is very low.. I can't help you.. You made a statement that you were 9 years when these story about fayose was making the news, You still reason like a 9 years old. I don't envy you either
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by balancediet(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
believe me if you're in the banking sector, you'll know that this is very little to what is done to get funds to stay in the bank
Topestbilly:
shocked

C'mon! Dis ppl ar only acting on instructions u don't hav to go Dis far to prove any point.

I wonder what ur account figures will be like dat prompt Dis men to kneel down. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Frankiss44(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2016
lopzy:
Don't forget you called me a nobody. Well I just thought you must be a blessed somebody.

Yeah.. Because only a nobody knows a cursed somebody... As far as am concerned, and I owe you no apology for that, Fayose is way better than you and your so called landlord that called him cursed
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by alt3r3g0: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
The pics were staged. Even a new employee at Zenith knows not to wear a blue tie. How much more this old cargo.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by bittertruthz: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2016
MisterMetro:
Zenith Bank officials visited Governor Ayodele Fayose over campaign fund saga. The officials of the bank were pictured begging the Fayose not to disclose their business transactions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-zenith-bank-officials-kneeling.html

Bankers are criminals. The man is afraid of his future............... WITH THIS SHAMEFUL PICS, HE WILL STILL LOSS HIS JOB AND MIGHT END UP IN JAIL.

Nobody kneels down when his hands are clean and did his job along legal lines.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by alujonjonkijon: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
the man died in him that cannot stand up to tyranny/oppression because the stomach must be filled with food.but somebody should mark it,this year will not end without fayose in prison.how can he go this far to humiliate this man.Again bank workers must now know the bank will go any length to make them sacrificial lambs.an md of a bank,also derobed now made a egal officer forged a customer's signature and later blamed it on the bank staff and got him derobed as a lawyer.fortunately kama later caught up with the bank and the md.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by bittertruthz: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
MisterMetro:
Zenith Bank officials visited Governor Ayodele Fayose over campaign fund saga. The officials of the bank were pictured begging the Fayose not to disclose their business transactions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-zenith-bank-officials-kneeling.html

No wonder igbos call yorubas cowards. That man kneeling down can never be an igbo man for sure.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Babacele:
so you are an ipob?
well i support them
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by graphiti: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

My question for you guys is ;

Has Zenith Bank Officially denied Fayose's Claims....

From simple logic..... a bank normally "wear" it's official color.

I bank with uba and I've never seen anyone of them wearing any other color (ties/scarfs) apart from RED!

A drowning man, of which Fayose is, will hold on to straw/sharp knife-edge!

Hin own don be!

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by sucess001(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2016
[size=16pt]
All of you haven't seen the bigger picture yet.

at the time of the election...the MD of Zenith... is the current CBN Governor.

That should tell you why Zenith wont mind the guys in the picture be used as scapegoats...they want it to die immediately else Emiefule is indicted...

Why the NSE and CBN hasnt compelled Zenith to release a statement beats me...NSE diclosure guidelines say u must release a statement within 24 hours of such news hitting the media!

I understand CBN's angle....their boss is involved![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by mildflame: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Imagine a BANK begging a TOUT! Thank GOD for FirstBANK and EcoBANK wey no be one man bank
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by sucess001(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2016
graphiti:

Scam alert!

PROOF: the directors wore RED ties while d guyz in d "photoshopped" version wore BLACK

Thanks

oga..its not always u wear ur bank's official bank color. most banks insist you wear it at ceremonial events and Mondays...so forget your logic...and i am a banker...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by graphiti: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2016
bittertruthz:

No wonder igbos call yorubas cowards. That man kneeling down can never be an igbo man for sure.

Don't mind dem.
They are really cowardz unlike our hero that "picked race" to Abidjan, ivory coast in 1970 dressed as a pregnant woman!

Lwtmb!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by sucess001(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2016
graphiti:

Scam alert!

Thanks

oga..its not always u wear ur bank's official bank color. most banks insist you wear it at ceremonial events and Mondays...so forget your logic..
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by murphyibiam15(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
dont quote me again
stop whining and answer the question asked u
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

They are all Zenith Bank Staff....confirmed!

mostly staged n even if they are zenith bank
staff lik u claim to knw them ....wat does d picture paint fayose as.? this is d same man that slap a judge in court n even threaten to beat up a muslim clergy...let agree buhari is tryant,,all bad adjectives to buhari agreed please wat is fayose ?? hope nt God

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by slim8219: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
I know that man kneeling down,he is d bank manager.. dats my bank
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

My question for you guys is ;

Has Zenith Bank Officially denied Fayose's Claims....
Yes, the Zenith bank had made official statement that they didn't fund Fayose's election. That as a bank, they wouldn't donate more than N50 million to his campaign. All these drama in the pictures and videos are nothing until the bank makes another public announcement that nullify their earlier statement.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
bittertruthz:

n since d existence of our eva liberative igbo brodas wat hav they eva won 4 themselves witout d yorubas support ..i z one thing ooo ?
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by DaBullIT(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:

stop whining and answer the question asked u

I don't answer rhetoric questions

And i do not put my nose where it doesn't belong like you did

Follow the news and get your answers

If you or the other person has anymore questions , use google
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by graphiti: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
sucess001:

oga..its not always u wear ur bank's official bank color. most banks insist you wear it at ceremonial events and Mondays...so forget your logic...and i am a banker...

Hehehehehe.... Lwkmd!
U forget logic whenever it suits ur purpose shey?

That's what they call hypocrisy!

Unfortunately, I don't roll like dt!

I can only pardon u if u prove 2 me u are blind or else..... #one~chance~tinz!

Now mister...., go back to front page.

Compare pix 1, 3 with 2,4.
You'll see (errrrrm...., I'm assuming u can see, but if not,... my apologies!) that the 2 staged men (in 1 and 3) were sitting in d exact seat d real "zenithians" occupied.

#shine~ur~aiz!!!

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Ayarabiasa: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Most times i'm able to analyse issues clearly via serious and close observation,hence I have viewed the video clip of this event critically and severally.

Personally I believe my Governor will eventually be proven guilty eventually with his bank statements.

His cup is full and his excesses of lies and thranny will so evaporate.

The Bible say THE TRUTH will set free... and the Yoruba says, "bi iro baa lo ni ogun odun,ijo kan ni ooto yio ba". My French means, " a lie can be peddled for 20 years,but it takes a day for the truth to override it".
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by murphyibiam15(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

I don't answer rhetoric questions
And i do not put my nose where it doesn't belong like you did
Follow the news and get your answers
If you or the other person has anymore questions , use google
then u keep shut your mouth and rest your fingers since you lack common sense!
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by tylerbraid(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by tylerbraid(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
4 questions here?
1. Wasn't it the same fayose that went to china free trade zone the other day & deceived himself by giving a speech?
2.) Aren't bankers always with there ID card around there neck?
3.) Why shd a meeting of sort be in his house instead of a bank board room with no media personnel present
4.) Why can't The special camera man that fayose employs for this bants be used to capture developments in ekiti? All he does is to snap pommo & rice been distributed. And in special cases, travels with fayose to take false pics elsewhere.
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by raslim20(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
the man kneeling is the arrogant general manager of Zenith Bank, Ado ekiti branch, its really funny to see his pride in mud. he is popularly now as Buchakar

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Richmondoau(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
stage managed. the people using red tie like zenith bank logo are sitting while a man with blue is kneeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.