Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Are Men Naturally Polygamous? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Naturally Polygamous? (1646 Views)

Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by foolinlove(f): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2016
virginboy1:
foolinlove. I sight you grin

What that mean?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Pheals:
Not all men undecided ....
my dear as sad as it is ALL "MEN" ARE POLYGAMOUS in nature if a guy is not see the categories he might be in;
1. He's is a true Christian, loves God and most importantly has the fear of God in him which keeps him in constant battle with his natural polygamous instinct so its not easy for the faithful guys at all.
2. He's a wimp or weakling that is afraid to go for what he wants so that leaves him to relax and "manage" (in his perspective) or love the girl he's with while deep down he would only if he could.
3. The ones that loves their girl so goddamn much that the don't want to do anything that can hurt her if she eventually finds out or that their conscience is going to keep bugging them if they lash another chick (I use to be here smdh).
4. The ones who doesn't understand what's going on in his body "yet", they don't understand the instinct so they don't know what it is for the time being.
5. The one that manages to discipline himself in terms reservation but they are only progressing for the time being because the haven't been a target or they haven't encountered an opportunity to lash a hot girl with a voluptuous figure 8, when the test comes they tend to fail.
so if you think that not all men are polygamous in nature you are only kidding yourself dear. People, mostly females think there some men who are not polygamous in nature while the fact is they were not caught so goes the saying what you don't know won't hurt you. Ladies we love y'all but this instinct is a goddamn bitchh many will get rid of it if the could (believe the last sentence at your risk though ;-)).
I got a question for any guy that thinks we are not polygamous in nature, how many times have you seen a very hot, beautiful, amazing lady with all the right curves at the right places and junctions, the right complexion, mind blowing onion booty(onion booty is the type of booty that is so ......... no word can define it that you wanna shed tears of joy), the boobs is a masterpiece of attraction and more that your natural instincts goes "I will FK the sh!t out of this goddess of deliciousness IF I LITERALLY COULD"? so before you claim you already know.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by nedu86(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Insightful

undecided
icedbeatz:
my dear as sad as it is ALL "MEN" ARE POLYGAMOUS in nature if a guy is not see the categories he might be in;
1. He's is a true Christian, loves God and most importantly has the fear of God in him which keeps him in constant battle with his natural polygamous instinct so its not easy for the faithful guys at all.
2. He's a wimp or weakling that is afraid to go for what he wants so that leaves him to relax and "manage" (in his perspective) or love the girl he's with while deep down he would only if he could.
3. The ones that loves their girl so goddamn much that the don't want to do anything that can hurt her if she eventually finds out or that their conscience is going to keep bugging them if they lash another chick (I use to be here smdh).
4. The ones who doesn't understand what's going on in his body "yet", they don't understand the instinct so they don't know what it is for the time being.
5. The one that manages to discipline himself in terms reservation but they are only progressing for the time being because the haven't been a target or they haven't encountered an opportunity to lash a hot girl with a voluptuous figure 8, when the test comes they tend to fail.
so if you think that not all men are polygamous in nature you are only kidding yourself dear.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by virginboy1(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

What that mean?
Nothing
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Not all are polygamous but most are natural cheaters.

If you love your girlfriend, you will control yourself around other girls. If you don't love your girl, drop her before you go after the new one.

Be a decent and respectful person.

Of you are having trouble deciding, then it's obviois you don't love your girlfriend enough.

When you have True Love you will NEVER doubt it.
My dear that's why you females get it wrong, to us sex and live are two different things. We can be so much in love with a girl A and FK madness out of girl B but we can never ever intentionally girl A for anything. We can even go to war for girl A or do anything just to make her happy but wouldn't even break a sweat for girl B because to us she's just a puna on the side dear. I know this might seem crazy or whatever but I'm giving you the fact and God made us that way just like he made you females to act how y'all act sometimes. It makes and keeps the world interesting.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by foolinlove(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
My dear that's why you females get it wrong, to us sex and live are two different things. We can be so much in love with a girl A and FK madness out of girl B but we can never ever intentionally girl A for anything. We can even go to war for girl A or do anything just to make her happy but wouldn't even break a sweat for girl B because to us she's just a puna on the side dear. I know this might seem crazy or whatever but I'm giving you the fact and God made us that way just like he made you females to act how y'all act sometimes. It makes and keeps the world interesting.

You just don't know true love and you dont know self control. Not ur fault. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to understand.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by dissybling(f): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
yes totally
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

You just don't know true love and you dont know self control. Not ur fault. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to understand.
True love? :-) you don't know much about love yet well I understand the stand point of your ignorance dear because you're not a male, you think most things in relationships should revolve around love probably and still very young as your post depicts and can't tell the difference between telemundo,love stories, romance novels and what we call reality but don't worry we all passed through this stage you are right now. Talk about self control, the great wall of Jericho that they thought can never be destroyed lived up to it right? learn how to infer dear. We can boast of having self control but when the test comes and especially the type of temptation that's when sh!t hits the fan it all becomes history. Why do think we have prayer about "lord please lead me not into temptation"? well you won't understand yet but will someday like all of us.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by foolinlove(f): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
True love? :-) you don't know much about love yet well I understand the stand point of your ignorance dear because you're not a male, you think most things in relationships should revolve around love probably and still very young as your post depicts and yet can't tell the difference between telemundo,love stories, romance novels and what we call reality but don't worry we all passed through this stage you are right now.

I'm old enough to understand sacrifice. As in, I will sacrifice one session of hot s3x in order to respect my partner who I love and dontwant to hurt.

Don't patronise me.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm old enough to understand sacrifice. As in, I will sacrifice one session of hot s3x in order to respect my partner who I love and dontwant to hurt.

Don't patronise me.
lol lmao hahahahahaahaha though you might be old by age yes but I'm not talking about just age because "wisdom is a luxury that has no age tagged on it", your comprehension needs to be enhanced.
1. The post is not about you kapish!? (learn not to get emotional or sentimental about issues that needs logic sometimes, any female that masters this skill is golden.)
2. Its not about females but MALES, MEN to be precise (hopefully you understand this time)
3. Since its about MEN and not females so why would you judge or make statements based on a female's perception?
4. Sacrifice? really? let me not go down this path at all.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by foolinlove(f): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
lol lmao hahahahahaahaha though you might be old by age yes but I'm not talking about just age because "wisdom is a luxury has no age tagged on it", your comprehension needs to be enhanced.
1. The post is not about you kapish?
2. Its not about females but MALES, MEN to be precise (hopefully you understand this time)
3. Since its about MEN and not females so why would you judge or make statements based on a female's perception?
4. Sacrifice? really? let me not go down this path at all.

It's ok I understand now. You're a misogynist. And you think your opinion or perspective on things is automatically worth more than a woman's.

Since you think you're smarter and more worldly than all women you can justify anything to yourself including hurting your partner with unfaithfulness.

Good for you. Aren't you wonderful?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

It's ok I understand now. You're a misogynist. And you think your opinion or perspective on things is automatically worth more than a woman's.

Since you think you're smarter and more worldly than all women you can justify anything to yourself including hurting your partner with unfaithfulness.

Good for you. Aren't you wonderful?
Hahahahahaha I'm now a misogynist?! lol wtf! you're hilarious dear, I'm not justifying it at all. This post is not about being smart or battle of the sexes, who brought all women into this? you? what is wrong with you dear hmmm? please relax ok
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
dissybling:
yes totally
I guess experience or observation thought you so congrats BTW now you understand something about men.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by foolinlove(f): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha I'm now a misogynist?! lol wtf! you're hilarious dear, I'm not justifying it at all. This post is not about being smart or battle of the sexes, who brought all women into this? you? what is wrong with you dear hmmm? please relax ok

Like I said, don't patronise me.

You say love and sex are different things to you. What if they are thr same for your partner? Will you love and respect her wishes for you to remain faithful even though you want to fucc around with others?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by dissybling(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
I guess experience or observation thought you so congrats BTW now you understand something about men.
experience::
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Like I said, don't patronise me.

You say love and sex are different things to you. What if they are thr same for your partner? Will you love and respect her wishes for you to remain faithful even though you want to fucc around with others?
Was I typing about how females partners will feel or the natural instinct in men and how men's mind function? I was describing how men's mind works but let me deviate a little and answer or more like talk/type about your questions.
1. Not just to me but to MEN. yeah, love and sex goes hand in hand for most girls but not all, for whores, money and sex goes hand in hand for some girls they just want to have fun and fuk around that said/typed this is a personal question dear so it depends on who my "partner" is.
2. Most of you are expecting answers like yes I will respect her wishes but sorry to disappoint you guys because I don't can't make such decision about my "partner" (not defined, wife,gf, girl next door, e.t.c) based on only love and sex because its relative and more than that. Basically what am saying is it depends on my partner's personality.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamous? by foolinlove(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
Was I typing about how females partners will feel or the natural instinct in men and how men's mind function? I was describing how men's mind works but let me deviate a little and answer your questions.
1. Not just to me but to MEN. yeah, love and sex goes hand in hand for most girls but not all, for whores, money and sex goes hand in hand for some girls they just want to have fun and fuk around that said/typed this is a personal question dear so it depends on who my "partner" is.
2. Most of you are expecting answers like yes I will respect her wishes but sorry to disappoint you guys because I don't can't make such decision about my "partner" (not defined, wife,gf, girl next door, e.t.c) based on only love and sex because its relative and more than that. Basically what am saying is it depends on my partner's personality.

Do as many mental gymnastics as you like. Yous a cheater boi, and most ladies don't like that. Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (sleeping Edition) / The ROBERT MUGABE Alleged 40 Quotes... / I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.