Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out (22252 Views)

Bandits Are Harvesting Our Crops, Katsina Monarch Cries Out / Just In: My Life Is In Danger: Eziagulu-otu Agulueri Monarch Cries Out. / COVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by NwaNimo1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
A first-class traditional ruler in Kogi State, Adebayo Joseph Ikusemoro, the Olubunu of Bunu land and Chairman Bunu traditional Council, has alleged that some of his children are using his name and letterhead to defraud members of the general public. shocked

Oba Ikusemoro, who disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday through his first son, Prince Josiah Ikusemoro claimed that some of his children were capitalizing on his old age to carry out the dubious act.

The monarch alleged that some of them are using his letterhead to seek financial assistance and approve appointments of village heads without his consent as the traditional ruler in Bunu land.

The statement said the Monarch has not authorized anyone to write any letter on his behalf or that of Bunu Traditional Council as he has not given any of his son’s approval to represent or act on his behalf.

“Those who may be concerned should disregard any purported letters that may have been signed on behalf of His Royal Majesty, such letters are null and void.

” We urge the general public to seek clarification on any correspondence purportedly emanating from His Royal Majesty by contacting the Royal Father himself, not through any of his sons” the statement added.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/01/my-children-using-my-letterhead-for-fraud-kogi-monarch-cries-out/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Dollarremix(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
E don set! Problem no dey finish

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by inoki247: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Goan arrest dem nd lock dem up for forgery...

32 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by NwaNimo1(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2022
inoki247:
Goan arrest dem nd lock dem up for forgery...

I think it is blank letterheads they stole.....

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by dawnomike(m): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Go and carry out a DNA test on them all... Maybe they have a bastard amongst them already.

32 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Papa you're a good father, some fathers will align with their children to commit the crime. May Almighty give you strength to continue to be a good father.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by nokspos: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2022
train your child

2 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Iruobean(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Ha
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by slawormiir: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
To bad

Good move ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Jestin: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Train a child the way he should go and when he is old , he will not depart from it. Na so bible talk am

17 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Candidlady: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2022
sad
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by djflexcy: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Update

2 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by sslcrypt: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria is an amazing country, corruption appears entrenched in the fabric of society.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by nikolasx: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=109878547]

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/01/my-children-

Traditional problem...

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by beautyhd: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Children of perdition

3 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by CryptoTeacher(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2022
This is heartbreaking to say the least

5 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by kayusely70(m): 4:50am On Feb 02, 2022
The kabiyesi has done very well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by helinues: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry to say this is a case an irresponsible King

So you can act like a king and tell your people not to do something but you can tell your children to stop disgracing you in public

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by overall90: 4:59am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Sorry to say that's must be an irresponsible King

So you can act like a king and tell your people not to do something but you can tell your children to stop disgracing you in public

Nawa for this human.
The man is old and in your thinking ,he has not been telling them before going public.
And I am sure it's not all his children that are wayward.
Smh

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Awesomeking: 4:59am On Feb 02, 2022
This man is a responsible man for coming out to clearly state what's going on, some people would prefer to be quiet

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by GboyegaD(m): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2022
I love the fact that he is at least being truthful to himself. I am sure he must have spoken to the children over again before coming to make such announcement in the public.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by AgentGoat: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Sorry to say that's must be an irresponsible King

You don't have sense.

21 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by press9ja: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Wow, this is beautiful.

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by 9jaefccbois: 5:13am On Feb 02, 2022
May God grace continue to be with you papa

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Criminally minded children are a heartache and disgrace to any parents.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by bigcee(m): 5:21am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, what is wrong with this old monarch. The king's letterhead paper is always a free, quick n easy cash out for the Princes especially if you know your father's signature and you have access to his royal stamp. This king better shut up and not disgrace his Princes outside before commoners start disregarding them. The king's letterhead paper doesn't belong to him alone if you know you know.
Mumu undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2022
So we have yoruba in kogi, why do these Kabba people hate saying they are yoruba yet they bear a yoruba name

Well, why are the kings kids into scam... Any do they scam people with his letter head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Criminally minded children are a heartache and disgrace to any parents.
shut the hell up. You fuckin commoner. You don't know what Princes pass through on behalf of you commoners. Who gave you the audacity to criticize what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper? U commoners are always lacking common sense. I don't blame you, I blame the monarch that cannot respect his own Princes
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2022
bigcee:

Mumu undecided
may INENE constrict you to death and swallow your miserably life up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Moves To Sideline Wike / Labour Party Crisis: Obi Hints At Dumping Party / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.