Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (103215 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by kenoz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin

Baba dey fear ebola
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by tayo200(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
she no well at all
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by 3verblazing(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
They all members of a traditional rulling council under no cercumstance shld dat chief bow to a woman...its a disgrace to d entire edo kigdom n the king...wh nagates ur yeye claim say e no fit happen 4 Edo...am sure if it was in edo d oba go happily leak her feet
nortcentrallord:

Edo chief is different from Oba. Why is something so simple very difficult for you to understand. Is Alafin a chief too?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by yewawa: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Omo kekere to n na owo si agbalagba.......not in Yoruba land.

Aisha dont try it again.....

Peace.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by doiturself: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
she was introducing one of her aids and not shaking hands
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Coolgent(m): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Chai in patience voice... are u guys blind? Cant u see she wanted to shake a gal/boy? look very well why was she & her securities looking downward
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by abdullkabar(m): 2:11am On Jun 25, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I asked you a simple question. Now can you go ahead and answer me please.
I never wrote in chinese,if u read it well u will gt wat I said nd if not,then it wasn't meant to be understood by you
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by abdullkabar(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Correct me if am wrong but I really can't make out what you wrote. Will you be kind enough to quote me and this time properly please. Thanks while you are @ it.
I owe you no explanation,if you ar a muslim,you did know u dnt jump into conclusions and if you not,then Sorry
Google is your friend(u cn always ask her)
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by xpensivealex(m): 3:31am On Jun 25, 2016
sentiment have becloud d sense of reasoning of most nairalanders and dat is d reason why they are so mycroscopic in their view to read highlight without content,does d picture above have a resemblance of Aishat? Many have eye but few see.please tell us something reasonable
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by charlsecy(m): 4:53am On Jun 25, 2016
SleekAboki:

aisha buhari is not a good Muslim.
OgaSirAde:
..they are both muslims and I think in Islam ladies don't shake men.
All Muslims are not the same.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Blessograo(f): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2016
i don't have time for rubbish
LordofNairaland:

Better learn how to start behaving like a Queen. We get married tonight and that is final. Case closed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by gbemiga1(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2016
omowolewa:
Oyo mesi oo o She couldn't hve knelt down anyway but....
why?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by omowolewa: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2016
The event was purely official, the best she can do is to express her courtesy (by taking a bow or half-kneel).
gbemiga1:
why?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by player007(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?
Kabiesi be like..... Ahh Agbedo.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by DOD1: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by sam90s(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2016
TippyTop:
This is what happens when one section of the country believe they own the country.
If she visits an Emir expect her to wait for hours before seeing the emir.
She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.
In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first.

You should take a thousand strokes of the cane for your choice of words, an ten for your grammar.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by tammie24: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
wowmenow:
Alafin will be on buhari watch list now just watch in the next few days efcc we go and arrest the oba and his children

Where are those prodigal children that are supporting this woman to insult fayose

She almost insult one of the biggest Yoruba King
thank you o my brother

This is a big insult to Yorubas in General
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by unongu(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
Let me correct the story by completing the picture session... They actually shook hands, bro.

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
unongu:
Let me correct the story by completing the picture session... They actually shook hands, bro.

Damnnn hommie.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by KingSango(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:

Is there some sort of custom in Nigeria against hand shaking? I don't understand. Of course, I would have bowed down, face first, before the Alaafin. Shaking his hand would have never crossed my mind.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
One question OP... Why didn't you upload the rest of the picture?

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by lexiyandra(f): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please jus shattap your mouth...... He is a traditional and she is in his domain so she should adjust herself accordingly

murphyibiam15:

she's not yoruba and therefore not obliged to follow your culture....
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by shobenward: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
After all said .the Alaafin took her hands and greeted her.that is all..
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by CioAngels(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ezionye:

So aso rock is a play place? Y dnt u go there and play let's see. undecided
It is sad that you are not seeing and would not see governace in Nigeria is a JIGSAW play card board. Is abba kyari and daura holding aro rock to ransom the president of Nigeria. So, aso rock is a play place as far as am corncerned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.