Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (103169 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ophemmi:
Ela oju meji! #Standard

Correct.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by osec007(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nice one from the Alaafin of Oyo.
bae, you're cute I must confess.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
She probably got no Idea what Alaafin is capable of, beyond Metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nduchucks: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Yoruba protocol official in charge of this visit should be queried if the handshake should not have taken place.

Having said that, I saw this same Aladin with his wives randomly shaking the hands of Oyibo people in the UK.

We need to minimize hypocrisy in these matters. Aisha is a fine and respectable first lady.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
jkorakwue:
Look at the pic well,Aisha was trying to shake the hands of a KID ,why were all the security details looking down ?

What a shame! To what extent can a lie be told? Even a blind man under a potent spell can see the whole picture clearly. Even the Zombies are not defending this. Or is there something worse than Zombies?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by aalangel(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?

Don't mind her. I won't be surprised though if this same traditional ruler shakes the Queen of England tomorrow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Blessograo(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
sorry is your case undecided
LordofNairaland:

Be careful how you address the lord of Nairaland. You are to prepare for tonight. I have four wives. The first and third are stubborn. You seem stubborn too and that is good for somebody who must stand by me while I rule Nairaland.

Now, enough!!! Prepare to be married at once. Do not challenge my authority any further.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
She probably got no Idea what Alaafin is capable of, beyond Metaphysical !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
nkemjacob2:
muslims debunk dis fact wit dis picture, i tout their religion 4bid a married woman shaking a man except his father. What is aisha buhari doing

It's not bad for Aisha to trip for Alafin na shey he is a fine man.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
She probably got no Idea what Alaafin is capable of, beyond Metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
3verblazing:
That Edo chief who bowed down 4 oshomole's foreign wife nkor?....

Edo chief is different from Oba. Why is something so simple very difficult for you to understand. Is Alafin a chief too?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by reality2019(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
she no get home training,just because u are first lady. what a disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
nduchucks:
The Yoruba protocol official in charge of this visit should be queried if the handshake should not have taken place.

Having said that, I saw this same Aladin with his wives randomly shaking the hands of Oyibo people in the UK.

We need to minimize hypocrisy in these matters. Aisha is a fine and respectable first lady.

Alafin was in another man's land and respected their culture why then can buhari's wife respect Alafins culture on Alafins land?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdullkabar:

Lolz.....thnks bro

Yoruba's are now Dogs right? If you are not scared, why not be a man and say it in the open?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Don't waste your energy brother.
Allow the dogs to bark

Yoruba's are now Dogs right? If you are not scared, why not be a man and say it in the open?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by SleekAboki: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
jieta:
thanks alot,bt how do u diff them.
Sometimes the way they observe solat by letting the arms drop unlike the Sunnis that crosses the arms on the chest or folds them.Sometimes by their names or when they are known to reside in a particular region like the massacred Shiites in zaria under the watch of Sunni el Rufia.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by fuckyoumhen: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Abegiii! Go sidon joor! What does he represent? Is he not a human being born of a woman, and breastfed like every other human being? Does he not touch his wives and sleep with them? Is he not a mere mortal that will die one day? Or perhaps, he dropped from the sky?

Bunch of superstitious rustics who have refused to shed their prehistoric mentality!
oruko omo ni ro omo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nortcentrallord(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
son4century:
Is she not fasting

You just asked a question every body has forgotten to ask. If she was fasting and she shakes a man, her fasting is cancelled.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by abdullkabar(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Baba am a yoruba,ondo to be precise.I am not like u guys that carries the ethnic matter for head....I will not side my broda because we are related,rather I will teach him d right way{I will say it again,it was probably a mistake frm Aishah due to anxiety}.....ethnic group has not helped anybody,u ar on yur own{sway from realm,it won't help yu}
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by cosade(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:

so since she's in yoruba land she should follow u to eat poo(ewedu)

Education is not limited to formal studies only, that is, school learning. In addition, you learn by traveling, looking, smelling, feeling, and eating including eating new food. Ewedu is a vegetable, get yourself educated by reading the benefits of eating ewedu.

http://www.foodsng.com/ewedu-the-numerous-health-benefits-you-dont-know/

Always keep an open mind and be willing to learn as education is a life time business. Respect others culture, tradition, food and way of life.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I get it! You are bored and ure trying to spark controversy
Problem with your plan is that am not childish! Am only responding because you questioned my manliness which is unacceptable! I love yoruba women! They are beautiful and blessed with big asses!
So mr man go and find something meaningful to do with your life
And stop yarning trash inside this cold weather speaking of which where is my beautiful boo lola
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by abdullkabar(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You just asked a question every body has forgotten to ask. If she was fasting and she shakes a man, her fasting is cancelled.
I doubt if u her a muslim with ur jumping to conclusion without proof
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by krak101(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
SleekAboki:

aisha buhari is not a good Muslim. That's where buhari is having problems with her.
grin grin grin NL nor go kill me. Chai
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by overlord77: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
FirstLadyNaija:
You Can't Shake Emir, why did you try to Shake a Traditional Ruler in YorubaLand?

It's CLASS! She was being classy
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by StunningCEO: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:
This is what happens when one section of the country believe they own the country.
If she visits an Emir expect her to wait for hours before seeing the emir.
She can't try this in Edo, last woman who tried shaking the Oba's hand was made to suck a thousand blockus to atone for her oversight.
In the south west the Obas are fighting over themselves on who should lick Aisha's butt first.

Muumuu....and in your sadbeast your dime a dozen Ezes are busy kidnapping or prostrating for our kings... angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by nduchucks: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Alafin was in another man's land and respected their culture why then can buhari's wife respect Alafins culture on Alafins land?
What you posted does not make sense. Why should the Alladin or any other Nigerian abandon his own culture because he/she is abroad?

The man was handshaking Oyibo people right & left, men and women. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by TheSPEAKER(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is what the minister of culture mean when he uses the word "clueless".
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by Favolly(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
This is what ma bae bae Favolly usually call "Ella of life". LMaO. Oh boi, the Alafin the first lady hand sha. LMFAO!.
Lol! Serious Ela! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by humbleself242(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
She is not foolish but just that she is not our tribe so she can't knw the doctrine behind it
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by BlackOnassis(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
orisa37:
We are all learning to build the Nigeria we value. That's why these criticisms are right. Eze Ndigbo in his Crown visited The Deji of Akure and said "Hello mate". Before The Deji could lift up his head to see who was greeting, an "OMODE OWA"(Palace Messenger) slapped him, broke his Crown, pushed him out of the Palace before inviting others to beat him blue black. Such is the nature of Tradition. So, when in Rome, ask and follow.

OMG na true? cheesy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand by 4stylz: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ajibel:
Alaafin of Uyo? undecided

That's new lipsrsealed

It was a mistake jare;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.