Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61266 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
Team Fake people

#TFP
alaye who's fake angry
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by BABANGBALI: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
hehehehe i don miss BABANGBALI o. Amor you don finish that guy o. You wicked o
na true I talk na

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
This girl is sincere and I respect her for that. If I were to be the one op, no issues with her at all. We just continue, after all we are not married, it's just a relationship...There are girls out there who date 3, 4 guys simultaneously, telling you the truth is super
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by ericuzor(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me
hahahahha she has a car and needs a spare tyre if you say yes agreeing to be a spare tyre nah you sabi
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by DrHighchief(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

You seem to care judging by your reaction.

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.
Y did u go 4 yrs without a man? But u v tasted the rod?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2016
DrHighchief:

Y did u go 4 yrs without a man? But u v tasted the rod?

No. Why woulf I want to without love?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by doskie(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2016
gensteejay:

After reading your post, I got to know of Quora. It appears it is an Indian online forum. Am I right? It is a question-and-answer site?
American. Very intelligent writers. Not everyone can comment on every section. And you need a minimum of 1000views on your previous write-ups to qualify for writing on certain topics. So everyone researches properly before answering questions so much so that you can get a whole education from reading answers of experienced people. There are intelligent and creative people on that forum. I have never seen people arguing and abusing each other, or deriding others on account of their race, and descent. You learn wonderful vocabularies and creative expressions. You get advises from renaissance men and women. Even questions and answers that border on sex and relationships are so powerfully mature that you never see men always thrash-talking women like i see here. And when it comes to humor, the people on quora are way ahead. It's a place you can spend time and you wont feel its wasted. I hope to say this about Nigerians on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Agabs7(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not a dude, but seems like the only thing men can say on here. Why? I have nothing to hide or prove. Just go on wit your day. God bless.
I have followed through your comments Mrs. My remarks however is I can decipher in them a tone that suggests a lady in pain still battling with a grand hangover of heartbreak. The impact of this is an already cemented dicision not to be in love again. You have equally suggested, not expressly though, that you the only guy who can upturn your present circumstances is that very special guy who broke your heart. Well, while we wish that happens, sorry!
Here is what you can do to help yourself; of course you are a lady which means guys will still be coming, now observe very closely, from now forward: any guy who comes towards you, gets intimidated and shy's out as a result to your ''ATTITUDE'', express or implied (common with you ladies), is a potential mate. You may want to flirt with him a bit if you are interested, but first help yourself by opening up, cant continue this way, 4 years! Except you are cmnfortable and happy with that.Goodluck!!!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by DrHighchief(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

No. Why woulf I want to without love?
Dats good. I like reserved girls like u. But u will definitely marry one day and must give love a chance.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=phranklyn92 post=46962374][/quote] and you are?

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Sammyblaq(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Op The word YES no be tomato... I read u for bringing it here, get over the emotions once the kpekus go dey loyal. Or u wan go fight the guy? NO try am
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by CashVessel(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.

Story for the gods ' your heart is broken into thousands of pieces' yet you want advice? You should know what to do then from your experiences.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
CashVessel:

Story for the gods ' your heart is broken into thousands of pieces' yet you want advice? You should know what to do then from your experiences.

When did I ask anyone for advice?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Sammyblaq(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Op thank God say na weeks matter... Raise ur antenna and catch the network.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Pelon(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Can I call you melon?
Thanks 4 d new nick!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Sammyblaq(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

When did I ask anyone for advice?
From ur own side u didn't ask for advice. OK. but all the guys quoting u mean well and they want you to get back loving.
Is foolishness when u still love one who broke ur heart into pieces.

Move on... U said u'r a gurl, there is a guy out there searching. U can only change the future.
Be happy.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by schumastic(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
adellam16:
the thread has been bought by u n dat foolinglove girl. Make una enjoy. Question way Op ask una bone am dey talk bout love. I guess u both r meant to be

i had no idea this is on fp lol...i just wanted to make her see the truth that's all nothing like love cu i don't believe in it.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by schumastic(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
fof1:

MY DEAR.PLS STOP THIS TALK AND BE OPTIMISTIC. BE HOPEFUL. LOOK INTO HIS EYES. HE WILL SETTLE U IN A SPECIAL WAY, NOT AS A NUN.STOP THIS IDLE TALK. GOD WILL SURELY HEAL U COMPLETELY NO MATTER UR EXPERIENCES. DONT GV UP DONT GV IN AND DONT BE WITHDRAWN EITHER.CLASSES FOR REHAB CAN ASSIST U IMMENSELY. GOD BLESS U.

hey am a guy n nothing to be hopeful about, is just the truth..everyone speaks of love but non practice it in reality.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Pelon(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Mememan:

There please undecided
Bro,go learn english...There;is the opposite of here while their is used to show something exist learn before u correct someone!!!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not a dude, but seems like the only thing men can say on here. Why? I have nothing to hide or prove. Just go on wit your day. God bless.
kindly upload yah pic
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Akjr:
kindly upload yah pic

Nah. My ex hanging around here somewhere and I don wan him find out is me.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
tete7000:

Well I believe you can help people when you make them realise their way is dubious and you can't partake of it. It is about making the other person have some sort of reflection and make amendments if they still have conscience. If their conscience is gone, it will do us good to ignore them altogether without any form of deceit.
Well said.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by MUNDI007(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Boss she's trying to use u as option B. Tell her yes. For the ministry to move well
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by vanhayor(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:
You're officially one of her many bfs, a "side guy".
It's become common practice with babes these days
Really Take dem to court den
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Nah. My ex hanging around here somewhere and I don wan him find out is me.
scope.... Enjoi. Buh me wont quote u neva again.. U a dude
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.
very intelligent.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Darnyel: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.

What now happened? Did he ditch you or something? Just bothered by the way you claim to love the guy in question. Anyways, even if you've given up hope on yourself, ain't gonna do same on you.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Akjr:
scope.... Enjoi. Buh me wont quote u neva again.. U a dude

Oh no! Whatever will I do? I'm going to cry now.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Darnyel: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Iy wasn't one romance, it was all of them were pretty bad. The most recent was just the very last in a long string of bad men. He wasn't the first to break my heart buy he'll be the last!

Is it the last mate that you are still attached to? If the answer is yes, then what made him different from the ones before him. Just curious anyway.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Darnyel:

Is it the last mate that you are still attached to? If the answer is yes, then what made him different from the ones before him. Just curious anyway.

Yes. I really need to move on. Or so everyone says.

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Oyiboman69: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...

just checked your profile, and its all about breakup and shit stuff. who cares...but think you're the only one been through shittt!,besides let's see how you can wage war with all men. pyrrhic victory shit.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Darnyel: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
tete7000:

Read some of your comment with another dude and was surprised after what you claimed to have gone through you could offer someone this advice. Don't you think people should be truthful to themselves at all times? Why say yes when you intended no? Why not advise the guy to be honest he is not interested in dating someone who has another guy, that he can't play second fiddle? If we all will be honest and truthful with ourselves I believe there will be less pain, less heartbreak and less sorrow in the world. My thoughts.

Just thinking! The guy that girl claim to be 'there's before might actually be a new one or at best a prospective mate. People can be subtle. God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.