Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61214 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by illuminada: 3:37am On Jun 27, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

She is not the one for you

Let her go....

Fake lady

lol...Touche
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by kgr8mike(m): 3:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Wouldn't u rather throw the question back to her?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Heineken(m): 3:45am On Jun 27, 2016
My mum is too religious! Over 30 pictures of Jesus Christ hanging on our wall.I grew up thinking he was my uncle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by tk4rd: 3:59am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm guessong I can go for the rest of my life. Been 4 years so far. I didn't date out of pity. i didnt accept marriage proposal from pity. Was him chased me.

I don't have any heart to give. My heart is broken into a thousand little pieces. No one can mend that. Only God will mend when I die and am in His arms.

No matter how much I pray, I still love that one guy. Maybe u just can't comprehend what it is to love truly and wholly.
Easy dear.. I was moved by your story.
But then, you can't just block off the happiness in your own life just because of someone else.

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 4:01am On Jun 27, 2016
tk4rd:
Easy dear.. I was moved by your story.
But then, you can't just block off the happiness in your own life just because of someone else.

Maybe it has been long enough but am still coming to terms with myself and how the whole thing ended.

Maybe a lovely husband will sneak up on me when I least suspect? I pray so. Believe me, I pray so.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by adaoshi(m): 4:07am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove

I don't care about getting guys attention, though. Because as I have said, ad nasuem, I met the guy I truly loved and he broke my heart. I still love him and cannot open up to anyone again.

Anyway, I'm not African, so maybe that would also explain my choice of name? Cultural difference plus being a fool in love with someone who don't love her.

My piece of advice. You are unhappy. Open up, free yourself, give yourself a chance again to love.
Thanks.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Sunnynwa: 4:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me

Mike, face your studies.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Judiano143(m): 5:32am On Jun 27, 2016
My dear just seat and watch her if she is yours she will definitely do what will amaze you

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by doskie(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't care about getting guys attention, though. Because as I have said, ad nasuem, I met the guy I truly loved and he broke my heart. I still love him and cannot open up to anyone again.

Anyway, I'm not African, so maybe that would also explain my choice of name? Cultural difference plus being a fool in love with someone who don't love her.
if you didn't mention that you are not African, i would've asked if you are a lawyer. You string words together properly and it's impressive.
I am both a member of nairaland and an American forum called Quora. There is unfortunately a marked difference between the prowess of writers on quora and that of my darling nairaland. People in Nigeria seem to have jettisoned the idea of learning correct grammar and putting up impressive writeups. My people have embraced shorthand, fallicies, and other logical blunders that makes reading comments here very annoying. Now that you stated that you are not African, my curiosity has been doused adequately.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by lanreni: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

Like seriously?

That is a very unfair thing to say.

Why would u hate men?

Don't mind her. hating men, yet romancing romance section. or is she les** smh!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 5:39am On Jun 27, 2016
doskie:
if you didn't mention that you are not African, i would've asked if you are a lawyer. You string words together properly and it's impressive.
I am both a member of nairaland and an American forum called Quora. There is unfortunately a marked difference between the prowess of writers on quora and that of my darling nairaland. People in Nigeria seem to have jettisoned the idea of learning correct grammar and putting up impressive writeups. My people have embraced shorthand, fallicies, and other logical blunders that makes reading comments here very annoying. Now that you stated that you are not African, my curiosity has been doused adequately.

It's all linguistics. I love English, but it evolves and changes when isolated from it's source. It develops different characteristics and them turns into a different dialect of English.

Case in point is how white Americans speak vs. Black Americans. I have to say I love how black Americans speak smiley
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Sike(m): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Are you okay @OP?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by harbarzzy(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Never date a girl or let a girl date you out of pity..If she really love you like she said, she will let go of the other guy..nah mumu u b?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.
why u say so?? To u whats d girl tryin 2 do
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Say yes you're ok with her dating him. Then never speak to her again.
oboi i hear say na male u b... If u b male n u put female.. Guy u an f up dude. Y do i quote ur type sef... Iritates
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 6:12am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I am a woman... why do you think I am a man? I hate men...
prove it plss.. I dnt like such guys. No self respect. Prove u a woman
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Blossom023:
Seems you were just a rebound.
as d girl u r, base on ya thought as a girl. Wah do u tink dah girl x up2
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Akjr:
prove it plss.. I dnt like such guys. No self respect. Prove u a woman

Woah. Someone doesn't like a smart woman who disagrees with them.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

I never asked you to prove it.........

and if my beliefs didnt affect you... then you wouldn't have replied...
Yep it's definitely a guy
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I am a woman, I have nothing to hide. But I don't need to prove anything to you. Believe what you want sha. It doesn't affect me.
You are a guy.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by goingape: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
especially NAIJA WOMEN
especially NAIJA WOMEN.

infact! naija WOMEN generally
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by just2okworld(f): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:
You are like a scapegoat the question you should ask yourself is if you want to remain the scapegoat.... You are a man allowing a girl to set the specs of the relationship... .

Do you want to remain the scapegoat?
Yes he wants to grin
I'm sorry but is this OP a man or boy?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2016
This reminds me of wen i was dation sophia...(my age mate 22-22). And one bross studyin medcine came from no whr n begin to twist ma baby head wit maturity. Ma baby begin to twist ma own head dah he's only advicing ha. Evrynight advice. I was blind 2 see d truf behind. She go dei tell ma frnd say 'she dei lov d mature dude out ov pity, bt nah me she love.. EPISTLE!!! Buh base on sharp dude, i cut ma raba b4 i sky. Nw shes lookn 4 me.. Girls wicked GAN.. OP ma advice b say no girl x single oo. Cut ur raba n 4get Love

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

You are a guy.

Is that meant to be an insult? I'm stupid, fkd up etc... because I'm a guy? Lol. Check yourself.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by massive1019(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Op...u dens ooo. So u ar ok wit anoda man bleepin ur gf in d name of love?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by doskie(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

It's all linguistics. I love English, but it evolves and changes when isolated from it's source. It develops different characteristics and them turns into a different dialect of English.

Case in point is how white Americans speak vs. Black Americans. I have to say I love how black Americans speak smiley
yeah the way black Americans speak varies with their place in the society and their level of education. The educated ones use correct diction but with different accent from the whites and i am still baffled by how this is possible despite the fact that they were born there. It is perfectly correct that the English language here has been isolated from its source. But with internet: a channel for major exposure, one would think it should get better at least among our graduates, but.. Oh! Here we are.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2016
doskie:
yeah the way black Americans speak varies with their place in the society and their level of education. The educated ones use correct diction but with different accent from the whites and i am still baffled by how this is possible despite the fact that they were born there. It is perfectly correct that the English language here has been isolated from its source. But with internet: a channel for major exposure, one would think it should get better at least among our graduates here, but.. Oh! Here we are.

Yeah but ppl can't really be blamed. Education levels differ, some ppl don't know how to educate and some people... well, they're just stupid :/

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by eniolaamoda: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I am a woman. But if u want to stoop to making childish insults that says more about you than it says about me. It shows everyone ur not smart enough to have intellectual arguments.

Actually he is saying the truth
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by teasel: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2016
ROTFL!
Bloody misogynistic Nigerian guys are suddenly preaching about the love of God 'cause someone said she hates men.
Great joke cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by menxer: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

After reading your comments, I felt sad that you held yourself down for so long in the name of "you loved him truly and he broke your heart into a thousand pieces," that is a pathetic reason to live your life by.

If you didn't know, you are here on earth to learn overcoming by/through the experiences in your life.
And so far from your confessions you are comfortable sitting by the well enjoying the pity till Jesus comes by, instead of raising your eyes, mind and heart above the mentality of brokenness to joy that is still locked in a piece of your broken heart.

There is a broken heart that a piece of yours would fit in and complete, look up, he is out there.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2016
menxer:

After reading your comments, I felt sad that you held yourself down for so long in the name of "you loved him truly and he broke your heart into a thousand pieces," that is a pathetic reason to live your life by.

If you didn't know, you are here on earth to learn overcoming by/through the experiences in your life.
And so far from your confessions you are comfortable sitting by the well enjoying the pity till Jesus comes by, instead of raising your eyes, mind and heart above the mentality of brokenness to joy that is still locked in a piece of your broken heart.

There is a broken heart that a piece of yours would fit in and complete, look up, he is out there.

I'm not asking for pity. I've made a decision, justified it and no one seems to want to accept ir respect that.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I also love how black Americans speak English -- the educated ones in particular -- than white Americans. I see you love engaging in arguments. You are also good at presenting your points. Sometimes, you just risk being misunderstood due to the pain from your past relationships.

I hope you meet your prince charming in no distant time, who will shower you with love and care and correct the notion which is deep-rooted in your mind that all men are 'bad'. There are still many good men out there; I hope you will recognize their kind nature when you come across them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.