Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? (3106 Views)

How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by sexytiti(f): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Sex which climaxes in an orgasm is a well known hypnotic. What happens during sex(orgasm) is that there is a rush of blood to the penile region which aids in supporting the force of ejaculation.

For this to happen, blood is shunted from other organs including the brain.

The low blood supply to the brain makes the brain systematically shut down, experienced as drowsiness and often sleep.

Don't be alarmed, he had a blissful sexual experience and probably is soo much into you. Someother guys learn to resist the sleep with experience or because they just fvcked to satisfy their urge and not because they so much love her.
My 2kobo
thanks mr, that was educating....I appreciate a lot
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
ladyF:
Errmmm....please what is a sex? grin
wants to ask dsame question

what is SEX?
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by ojun50(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
sexytiti:
hi boy, hope it's isn't a thing dat can lead to infertility

boy? See dis sixteen years girl that want to his boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
sexytiti:
he's strong, he has muscles, he's built
he no hav power to fuk
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
sexytiti:
thanks mr, that was educating....I appreciate a lot
Uw
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by sexytiti(f): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
ojun50:

boy? See dis sixteen years girl that want to his boyfriend
I aint a 16 year old sir, I'm in my early twenties....cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
You mean he doesnt stand up and wash himself ?
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by 0ubenji(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

You just come to a public forum and talk about Pre-marital sex like It's something Honorable.

Come back and inform us when his heart finally quakes tongue
Mehn...Seun is real lucky..
"VIRGIN mary" is now on Nairaland...
This site is goin places..
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

[s]Sex which climaxes in an orgasm is a well known hypnotic. What happens during sex(orgasm) is that there is a rush of blood to the penile region which aids in supporting the force of ejaculation.

For this to happen, blood is shunted from other organs including the brain.

The low blood supply to the brain makes the brain systematically shut down, experienced as drowsiness and often sleep.

Don't be alarmed, he had a blissful sexual experience and probably is soo much into you. Someother guys learn to resist the sleep with experience or because they just fvcked to satisfy their urge and not because they so much love her. [/s]

Night school...
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
sexytiti:
I aint a 16 year old sir, I'm in my early twenties....cheers
ok
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by njiasi30(f): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Be alarmed. He has congenial restriction of the urethea stockosis. A deadly ailment that makes people fall asleep after sex. It can lead to falling asleep during sex sef. Give him three hot slaps after each sex round. That would be enough. If symptoms persist after 3 days, create another thread for more advice
Abeg, I no get strength to laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by ErepaTV: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Night school...

Please ivyy needs your vote and support in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format in the thread kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? by princealexndre(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2016
sexytiti:
Like I don't get it, he sleeps immediately( abt 30secs after sex) hope he doesn't have heart issues, medics in d house I need ya help
does he take tramadol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Kids In Heaven / My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.