Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. (1532 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by vague: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

assume well looser
Lord deliver the lost, in Jesus Name. Loose means not firmly attached or fastened. Your primary school teacher did not try at all embarassed
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Strahovski1(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

Bro why bother yourself? I am waiting for my $5 from him. I am not going to give him the satisfaction of returning insults. Kids everywhere

Really a kid. There is a dumb thread he created i was banned i couldn't comment on it.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by vague: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

So, anyone who supports greene and not you is an alternate account? I guess i am also an alternate account too then.

You are such a dumbass. You couldn't argue with the post that was made by greene instead you stoop so low into referencing the mother and when you were ignored(Guess you were thirsty for an e-brawl) you went to another dead thread(This) to continue and you are still ignored. Now call everyone second account.

Get ready to call 30 monikers alternates undecided
you did create this account only to vote for Miss Nairaland didn't you? grin
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Strahovski1(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:

Check my profile kid.. Same me said Miss NL is useless. Sense is cheap bro, why not get some?

Also see http://nairaland.com/strahovski (My main account - Deactivated)
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Vinshu(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:

Its amazing how you ignored this and diverted off course. Give it a rest boy.

You couldn't argue with the post that was made by greene instead you stoop so low into referencing the mother and when you were ignored(Guess you were thirsty for an e-brawl) you went to another dead thread(This) to continue and you are still ignored. Now call everyone second account.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by vague: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

Check my profile kid.. Same me said Miss NL is useless. Sense is cheap bro, why not get some?

Also see http://nairaland.com/strahovski (My main account - Deactivated)
well because your vote with this account wasn't going to count since it was created this year, hence you said Miss NL is useless, because this account wasn't going to serve its purpose now was it? undecided
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Strahovski1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
well because your vote with this account wasn't going to count since it was created this year, hence you said Miss NL is useless, because this account wasn't going to serve its purpose now was it? undecided

What part of my main account did you miss? If i wanted to vote, why did i deactivate my account and create a new one? Get sense bro you aint funny. No one would like your post.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by schumastic(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:
The subject says it all.

Deal with it

is obvious you are still far behind in fact very far behind...what will you say about EDIBLE CATERING grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You / How True Is This? (PIC) / Best Catering Institution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.