Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. (1515 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
The subject says it all.

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by flexysat: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm.....
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by vizkiz: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bro I will assume you just typed this because you were bored. Do you know a lady will cheat on her rich guy and furck a broke dude because he knows how to use the dick?

If you think I am lying why do we have cougars and MILFs around!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Strahovski1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
True. Tell the broke niggas.

P.s when broke you would be dumped so stay rich
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Topestbilly(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
True to some extent
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
That is rubbish. You often hear of women cheating on their rich husbands/boyfriends with plumbers, garden boys & even the garbage man grin

Money can't buy love or happiness.

While on a safari in Kenya, this woman left her rich hubby for a goat herder grin

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Florblu(f): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
What makes you think ladies are only interested in money?Your money without other virtues of a responsible man will only make you a MAGA!
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Curvinus(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you're rich, exclusive and cohabiting with her, providing her with all the comfort she desires, she'll stick around for much longer, giving you robotic/dutiful sex in the process. But that doesn't mean her hypergamous pozay wouldn't be aching to be pumped by another hot 6'2 alpha co.ck who catches her fancy.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
That is rubbish. You often hear of women cheating on their rich husbands/boyfriends with plumbers, garden boys & even the garbage man grin

Money can't buy love or happiness.

You havent seen money. Why can't dangote wife cheat on him? Why hasn't Beyonce cheated on Jay Z? Why hasn't Kim cheated on Kanye? Why hasn't Jonathan wife cheated on him?

Abeg
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Greene66:

You havent seen money. Why can't dangote wife cheat on him? Why hasn't Beyonce cheated on Jay Z? Why hasn't Kim cheated on Kanye? Why hasn't Jonathan wife cheated on him?

Abeg

Puhleeze! You're speaking through a filter of poverty. Those with money, know that money isn't everything. Hence they tend to fulfill their emotional & physical needs elsewhere. And just because you haven't heard any cheating scandals from those people yet, doesn't mean it won't happen or already happening. You just wait.

One of King Muswati's wives cheated & ran away with a security guard grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Puhleeze! You're speaking through a filter of poverty. Those with money, know that money isn't everything. Hence they tend to fulfill their emotional & physical needs elsewhere. And just because you haven't heard any cheating scandals from those people yet, doesn't mean it won't happen or already happening. You just wait.

One of King Muswati's wives cheated & ran away with a security guard grin

Actually I am rich. I was enlisted last year on the top winners in the local stock index in Detroit. So I am rich.

Like I said and still repeat, if you are rich, no one would cheat on you. Deal with that. And can you provide us evidence of this king muswati or whatever that we don't even know exists?

Go make money girl.. go get rich
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Greene66:

Actually I am rich. I was enlisted last year on the top winners in the local stock index in Detroit. So I am rich.

Like I said and still repeat, if you are rich, no one would cheat on you. Deal with that. And can you provide us evidence of this king muswati or whatever that we don't even know exists?

Go make money girl.. go get rich

Make google your friend & DIY. Son, until you're on the Forbes list, your monopoly money doesn't impress me grin

I don't need to get rich, I already live comfortably grin
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by whogoscam: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Make google your friend & DIY. Son, until you're on the Forbes list, your monopoly money doesn't impress me grin

You realize Greene is a girl right? And yeah she is rich. Richer than you ever will be

1 Like

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
whogoscam:

You realize Greene is a girl right? And yeah she is rich. Richer than you ever will be

Tell her
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

You are not young enough to be my mother so don't call me son please. It's an insult to me mama. so please don't insult her by calling me son. You are too old
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
whogoscam:

Who gives a fùck? It's her money. And if making money is her only purpose in life, then more power to her.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by whogoscam: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Who gives a fùck? It's her money. And if making money is her only purpose in life, then more power to her.

Na wa o. Na fight
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Greene66:

You are not young enough to be my mother so don't call me son please. It's an insult to me mama. so please don't insult her by calling me son. You are too old

LOL. What a dùmb retort!
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Strahovski1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LOL. What a dùmb retort!

I think reverse is the case. You are obviously cheap and broke. Only rich niggas and babes can talk money. Get back in the line.

And you are too old. It's true.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Bespiel: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fallacy
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Strahovski1:

I think reverse is the case. You are obviously cheap and broke. Only rich niggas and babes can talk money. Get back in the line.

And you are too old. It's true.

And I should care about what you think because? I've seen your picture & to me you look like one of the pick-pockets or coolies in Delhi train stations grin Snake charmer making a few rupees by making cobras dance is now feeling funky, screaming "Rich!" You do not appear rich! The only thing rich about you is calling other people broke.

Even if you are rich, you & your opinion aren't worth the gum under my shoe. Stay in your lane, spice boy!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

And I should care about what you think because? I've seen your picture & to me you look like one of the pick-pockets or coolies in Delhi train stations grin Snake charmer making a few rupees by making cobras dance is now feeling funky, screaming "Rich!" You do not appear rich! The only thing rich about you is calling other people broke.

Even if you are rich, you & your opinion aren't worth the gum under my shoe. Stay in your lane, spice boy!

You are jobless and broke.

Get out
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
coolsix:

You are jobless and broke.

Get out

LOL. Put your "money" where your mouth is & buy me out grin I could do with a few bucks cheesy

All these ZEROnaires forming rich online grin Hilarity HQ!
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Greene66:
The subject says it all.

Deal with it
after I heard dat ice prince babe cheated on him, as hm get moni n fine reach, dat was wen I knew most girls r confused,dey dnt knw wat dey rili want
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by foolinlove(f): 4:02am On Jun 25, 2016
So untrue. My ex was broke af and I never cheated on him. He was the one cheated on me. After I stupidly gave him money. There's some food for thought.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by vague: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
whogoscam:

this guy is somewhere in Ekiti answering himself using his alternate account grin
Greene66:

Tell her

But on a serious note, which part of Detroit uses naira? grin

Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
this guy is somewhere in Ekiti answering himself using his alternate account grin

You are so daft. Do i look like whogoscam to you? Get a life boy.
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:

How does Greene66 and Whogoscam relate?

I think you would also call me alternate account too.. You are feeling pained so you cannot accept the fact that Greene66 is better than you
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by vague: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
coolsix:

How does Greene66 and Whogoscam relate?

I think you would also call me alternate account too.. You are feeling pained so you cannot accept the fact that Greene66 is better than you
i'm assuming this is the third account, you really need a job. Nairaland probably has like 20 people behind those 1,6mil members embarassed
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
i'm assuming this is the third account, you really need a job

assume well looser
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Strahovski1(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
i'm assuming this is the third account, you really need a job. Nairaland probably has like 20 people behind those 1,6mil members embarassed

So, anyone who supports greene and not you is an alternate account? I guess i am also an alternate account too then.

You are such a dumbass. You couldn't argue with the post that was made by greene instead you stoop so low into referencing the mother and when you were ignored(Guess you were thirsty for an e-brawl) you went to another dead thread(This) to continue and you are still ignored. Now call everyone second account.

Get ready to call 30 monikers alternates undecided
Re: If You Are Rich, You Wont Be Cheated On. by Greene66: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

So, anyone who supports greene and not you is an alternate account? I guess i am also an alternate account too then.

You are such a dumbass. You couldn't argue with the post that was made by greene instead you stoop so low into referencing the mother and when you were ignored(Guess you were thirsty for an e-brawl) you went to another dead thread(This) to continue and you are still ignored. Now call everyone second account.

Get ready to call 30 monikers alternates undecided

Bro why bother yourself? I am waiting for my $5 from him. I am not going to give him the satisfaction of returning insults. Kids everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / Indecency At Its Peak / Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.