Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari (32575 Views)

Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by totorimi: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Just look at that, a youngman with a great future ahead of him and leading his country encounters a situation that he is not in support of what does he do he looks at it all and let it go for the love of his nation meanwhile here a retired old man who has seen it all, eyes deemed ready to close and sleep, shaky legs and wrinkled face clings on to power and if care is not taken would want to do another term.

Yet shamelessly has the face to commend what the younger man president has done, knowing full well that he cannot do it. I think problem with all these old men clinging on to power is that they have no skill or handwork other than how to be in government. The earlier the youths of Nigeria pick up the courage to Ngexit all of them that have stolen our money and kept this country like this the better. We dont need them anymore near power they failed when they were young is it now the night is nigh that they want to work.

Imagine to attack social media critics is their priority so that they wont hear the truth about their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by biafranrealson: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2016
rotimileke:
I love the courage of the British prime minister, it shows he's not power drunk like most of our African leaders especially the dullard of Nigeria who said and i quote "all dogs and baboons will be soaked in their blood if I should loose the 2015 presidential election.
may God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.
my brother i concur, can this illiterate do the same ? NO. he is even mocking Cameron , remember he called him fantastically corrupt leader

3 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Ademusiwa1: 2:08am On Jun 25, 2016
How does that demonstrates courage. He should not have resign over referendums. grin
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by XaviDayo(m): 2:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Damn ImbeeCilllleeeeeee, when will you gather the same courage and fucking #Resign
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by amakenny: 3:06am On Jun 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Mr Buhari i know resignation is the last thing you will consider, even when you dont have an iota of idea how to run this complex economy.

at least Buhari is in Aso Rock to protect the interest of his north to retain Nigeria. North wants the present unworkable political structure and failed governance system to continue, because northern politicians get a lot of money from the large numbers of states and hundreds of local govt areas scattered like seeds all over the north by Abacha, IBB, Murtala Mohammed..

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Kompressor: 3:13am On Jun 25, 2016
The Nigerian government does not in any way respect the opinion of the people. Truth is, this country can't hold out for too long if things keep like this... Keeping Nigeria together when it's people feel differently is wrong.

Nigeria can only move forward on the following terms:
1. Bundle states with similar ethnic groups together because a lot of states are not viable. In opinion we should have at most 10 territories. This will cut cost and ease rulership.
2. Effect true federalism. Take a cue from from the UAE.

If the presidency is too power thirsty to do any of the above then I suggest a referendum. Nigeria has been a failed entity so far
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:42am On Jun 25, 2016
nerodenero:
Can an African leader resign from a political office? Never!!!

Yes if no money is coming out from it.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:46am On Jun 25, 2016
nnachukz:
When will this man learn to keep quiet when intelligent people do what he will never comprehend or do even in his next generation. You shamelessly praise others but do the opposite of what they did.

his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President said Nigeria has enjoyed remarkable... ####

Am 100% sure Buhari did not say anything like this... The special assistance on media did.

Did not sound like buhari.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by tobianodino(m): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Geniro:
Tell me why Bubuhari ain't a clown with the highlighted bold. The sheer level of disgusting hypocrisy from the FG is a total disgrace.
bad belle
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by seangy4konji: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2016
It nor concern me.

Make God just deh provide for me and my family. Make I no lack.

There is no using wasting this energy on Nigeria or the world in general.

Make I face my front and hustle.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by penukz2015(m): 5:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Someone should donate brain to you.. You left yours in the toilet. [center][/center]
arobest10:
I think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele ;DI think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Emmanes: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2016
arobest10:
I think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele ;DI think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele
low brain
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by fulanimafia: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

Nwoke go me chi onu. Nigerians does not matter when it comes to the wish of biafra. Did Scotland ask the rest of UK before asking for a referendum. The people that matters are the communities wanting to leave aka BIAFRANS. More than enough have asked for the referendum. So spare us that rubbish you writing and go to sleep

Your buhari is nothing but a damn hypocrite, biggest hypocrite known to men.

Are you confused? Yet you want to compare the Nigerian situation to the Scottish referendum (which was following an agreement between the Scottish and the United Kingdom governments (Biafra and ND remain dream republics)) and the EU referendum which was carried out as a result of the MAJORITY of Brits demanding for it? There is no such thing as a Biafran because it never existed as a country.

So Nigerians don't matter on issues of their country's break up cheesy? You guys are never serious and that's why your dream republic continues to evade you.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by chimauga(m): 6:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Just like zombies

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by AreaFada2: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Now Buhari easily takes Olympic gold medal in hypocrisy. grin
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by shine12: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
My own example is Saraki.Regardless of the allegations against Him and some have been proven to be true, but the guy is still saying No shaking,I'm not going anywhere.
You know why?No respect for the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by eaglechild: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

Are you confused? Yet you want to compare the Nigerian situation to the Scottish referendum (which was following an agreement between the Scottish and the United Kingdom governments (Biafra and ND remain dream republics)) and the EU referendum which was carried out as a result of the MAJORITY of Brits demanding for it? There is no such thing as a Biafran because it never existed as a country.

So Nigerians don't matter on issues of their country's break up cheesy? You guys are never serious and that's why your dream republic continues to evade you.
Did the rest of the UK vote in the Scottish referendum?

Or was it only the Scots that voted?
Or does the rest of the UK not matter in their country's breakup?

Do you see how lame your analogy is?

The majority you keep emphasizing is NOT majority of Nigerians but rather the majority of the people in the region seeking to break away.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by uprightman(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2016
arobest10:
But Cameron allow Scotland to do referendum if they can go out from Britain. Unfortunately, people that support not to leave was more than people that not in support of leaving. The political leader that is championing the course resigned after he saw that he can not get the support of his people. Let Buhari allow the wish of South East to imitate Cameron.

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by lordkhalifa(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2016
He said Cameron’s resignation in response to
the outcome of a referendum that supported
Britain to leave the European Union “was a
demonstration of courage by a democratic
leader who respects the will of the people,
even if he didn’t agree with their decision.”
Buhari noted that by “putting the will of the
people before his political future, the Prime
Minister proved himself to be a selfless leader
with respect for democracy and voters’
sovereignty.’’

This man is confirm ODE daft.... Bull-hari when are u going to respect peoples view ahead of your political ambition Good leader lead by example, british prime minister respect the will of the britain, he did not try to threaten them vaguely with , I will crush them I will kill them I will destroy them, African leaders are power drunk....

Papa God why do u have to bring me HERE

If the colony country can decide peacefully in open poll why the colonize country can follow suit

Bull-hari you are clueless wicked and mean
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by elisra(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Princedapace:

When I read comments like this...I laugh...

Always remember that Britain carried out a referendum in Scotland to determine if Scottish people wanted to have their own country or remain with Britain...it happened few years ago bro...

Ur comments just showed what a typical black man is...a beast who only understands bullets ..

Africans have black souls.its only mothers in Africa that are kind only to their children.
Africa is just evil.
U will now see why Nature made Africa backward,imagine what Africans would do to themselves if they have sophisticated weapons,Rwanda is a good example.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by AnanseK(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
rotimileke:
I love the courage of the British prime minister, it shows he's not power drunk like most of our African leaders especially the dullard of Nigeria who said and i quote "all dogs and baboons will be soaked in their blood if I should loose the 2015 presidential election.
may God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.

You mean GEJ the world acknowledged " ineffectual buffoon"?
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2016
...Not like those that feel Aso is their birth when they said: ''...blood of Baboons and Monkeys must flow."
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by elisra(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

'Failed country' because some people have decided to act like cry babies whose toy was collected from them and now want it shattered?

You can only fool yourselves. Have a good night's rest.
ur caliphate of nijeriya will soon be history
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by AnanseK(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2016
totorimi:
Just look at that, a youngman with a great future ahead of him and leading his country encounters a situation that he is not in support of what does he do he looks at it all and let it go for the love of his nation meanwhile here a retired old man who has seen it all, eyes deemed ready to close and sleep, shaky legs and wrinkled face clings on to power and if care is not taken would want to do another term.

Yet shamelessly has the face to commend what the younger man president has done, knowing full well that he cannot do it. I think problem with all these old men clinging on to power is that they have no skill or handwork other than how to be in government. The earlier the youths of Nigeria pick up the courage to Ngexit all of them that have stolen our money and kept this country like this the better. We dont need them anymore near power they failed when they were young is it now the night is nigh that they want to work.

Imagine to attack social media critics is their priority so that they wont hear the truth about their lives.

Remember we overwhelmingly voted for him to send the ineffectual buffoon back to Otueke , and Buhari is doing a good job arresting the looters and fighting the cancer of corruption.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Mr Buhari,kindly show courage by holding a referendum on IMPLEMENT or DISCARD the resolutions of the National Conference. Afterwards,we can test our unity and nationhood as well in a referendum.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by bedspread: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
arobest10:

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by ads4btc: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
the fact that you are ugly should not stop you from appreciating beautiful person. Buhari was only appreciating cameron courage.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by akulaxx: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
RavinWolf:
Its such a disgrace observing the level of illiteracy displayed on this thread.

If a country is made up of dull citizens, can it have a bright future?

Much of the money stolen by PDP thieves is in the UK, many of the pipelines blown belong to UK companies, the UK is one of our major trading partners,

at a time when oil prices is at an all time now, Buhari is doing a great job keeping this govt running. What would have GEJ done?

We need to maintain our good relationship with the UK, get foreign investments, and get our stolen funds back ASAP.

President Buhari, I stand with you because I know the load u carry. You are blessed. You are my best president.

Boodogay chetah Gao Dein was here.

Do u know that Nigeria lost billions of dollars because Mr Buhari refused to devalue the Naira for many months despite several pleas from well maening Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by nellyelitz(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
What is talking
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by AfroKnight: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Buhari must not even think of resignation. Who knows when next we would have a president bold enough to probe his predecessor's administration. We keep saying our country is corrupt but when a leader tries to address said corruption you call it witch hunt. You detractors are the real hypocrites.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
AnanseK:

You mean GEJ the world acknowledged " ineffectual buffoon"?
you call him a buffoon because he doesn't need to act like one to cling to power unlike the murderous and genocidal nature of the dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.