Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari (32608 Views)

Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by eeeeeee: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
arobest10:
I think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele ;DI think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele

Stop thinking crap and go pick up a book or better use google and get yourself enlightened.

It is moronic to equate AU ties to that of the EU.

3 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
arobest10:
I think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele ;DI think EU is An association of countries like AU, why all dis Niger deaftans people dey rant over one country referendum with no bombing and saying bad thing about dia country, Britain's like to leave EU is just Nigeria or Ghana wud like to leave AU(though AU is not as meaningful asEU), Biafra was never a state( na dream biafrauds dey dream) and if so u want leave us we must finish d oil b4 u go, we start it together we must finish it together. is dat clear? epele
oil abi? so that's what ur Yoruba idiots told u.. wish an Avenger could see this
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by RavinWolf(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
I guess u will do better.
multikolour:
pleas bubu help us and resign
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by zomby(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
He said Cameron’s resignation in response to the outcome of a referendum that supported Britain to leave the European Union “was a demonstration of courage by a democratic leader who respects the will of the people, even if he didn’t agree with their decision.”

Buhari noted that by “putting the will of the people before his political future, the Prime Minister proved himself to be a selfless leader with respect for democracy and voters’ sovereignty.’’

An indirect message to Saraki
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by fulanimafia: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
eeeeeee:

Stop thinking crap and go pick up a book or better use google and get yourself enlightened.

It is moronic to equate AU ties to that of the EU.

Why? They are both politico-economic unions of geographically proximate member states.

You're seemingly the one in need of enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by RavinWolf(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
I feel so successful am irritating u, how do u expect eczema to feel in d presence of nixoderm?

Go back to jss 2.

Geniro:

Am better than an irritating zombie like you.

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Princedapace(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
arobest10:

When I read comments like this...I laugh...

Always remember that Britain carried out a referendum in Scotland to determine if Scottish people wanted to have their own country or remain with Britain...it happened few years ago bro...

Ur comments just showed what a typical black man is...a beast who only understands bullets ..

5 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by ifeco4(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Geniro post=46895905]

http://www.punchng.com/camerons-resignation-demonstration-courage-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter[/quote

Mr President I think it's time U too resign as the President of Nigeria because it's very clear U don't have any idea what it means to govern. Thanks for Ur anticipated resignation.

3 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by eeeeeee: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
fulanimafia:

And is there anything wrong with having a referendum?

If the MAJORITY of the people desire a referendum, then it is inevitable. You cannot simply organize a referendum because you don't like the government of the day. That is childish, silly and unreasonable.

Modified

By majority are you referring to "Nigerians" or "Biafrans"

3 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Geniro: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
RavinWolf:
I feel so successful am irritation u, how do u expect eczema to feel in d presence of nixoderm?

Go back to jss 2.

Geniro:

Zombie get thee behind me. I don't have time for brainless ediots.

2 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by fulanimafia: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Princedapace:

When I read comments like this...I laugh...

[s]Always remember that Britain carried out a referendum in Scotland to determine if Scottish people wanted to have their own country or remain with Britain...it happened few years ago bro...[/s]

Ur comments just showed what a typical black man is...a beast who only understands bullets ..

Wrong.

fulanimafia:

The Scottish referendum was following an agreement between the Scottish and the United Kingdom governments (Biafra and ND remain dream republics), and was enacted as the Scottish Independence Referendum Act 2013.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by MrTour: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
David Cameron has demonstrated the true qualities of a leader.

For those who may be wondering why he resigned even though he cheered on the British public for a referendum. David Cameron backed a stay within the EU even though he campaigned for votes to stay or leave the EU. He is stepping down for a new and fresh start for Britain, this is a man who has the love for his country at heart.

Unlike these monkeys in Nigeria who has no clue about modern politics and sit on their posts as if its their birth right.

All of them from Buhari, Saraki, Ekweremadu etc are all INCOMPETENT and must resign too. They can't even hold a two minutes conversation with politicians in developed nations.

Nigerian politicians are sickening and fantastically disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by lacostegnocchi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
we'v allow hatred dig deep in our hearts n lives. everytin, buhari.. is jona a saint?
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by eeeeeee: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
fulanimafia:

Why? They are both politico-economic unions of geographically proximate member states.

The AU is a loose association with no significant unifying economic commitment from its over 50 member countries.

The EU is a unified single economic bloc- the largest in the world, with "no borders for member states, no visas ,no work permits, a largely single currency for over half of member states
etc etc.

Please i hope you are bringing up this argument to keep me busy and i hope you don't remotely believe that the AU and EU are comparable.

The major thing they have in common is the "Unity"in their names.

5 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by zynzyn(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Bubu, that matter no concern you. Declare a state of emergency on the Fulani herdsmen. Do your own and let the press talk about it.

You may wait forever!

Dont u know the Herdsmen are his business partners?!! E get plenty cows o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2016

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by justy15: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
this is sheer hypocrite... buhari will not waist a second reacting to development in other countries but become death n dump when his Fulani kings men sack a whole community, buhari's wicked antics will always be released through foreign media while our local media houses report from theirs, Nigeria divided along ethnic n party line like never before n zombies will not get common sense. let Me here that we are one Nigeria, I stumbled into a post of efcc recruited list today n quota for states in the south were filled with mallams n abokis n I was astonished to my nerve. so tell Me why there will be peace, change my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
When is buhari resigning

2 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Edunwa302(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Geniro:

http://www.punchng.com/camerons-resignation-demonstration-courage-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
which courage ?
this is pure demonstration of integrity, the man felt since he doesn't accept out then he has nothing to offer to the nation anymore

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by DrLuv: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Mr Buhari i know resignation is the last thing you will consider, even when you dont have an iota of idea how to run this complex economy.
the question arise this...who among ny people will lead the nation, who will rescue nigeria from the grip of poverty, corruption, economic sluggishness..who will I send?

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
rotimileke:
I love the courage of the British prime minister, it shows he's not power drunk like most of our African leaders especially the dullard of Nigeria who said and i quote "all dogs and baboons will be soaked in their blood if I should loose the 2015 presidential election.
may God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.
You have no right to love Cameron's courage if you still hold true that Buhari made that statement in this age of cheap Internet connection undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by fulanimafia: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
And what do you think NEPAD (New Partnership for Africa's Development, a product of the AU) is if not an economic commitment among member countries?

The EU and the AU are both politico-economic unions. You have no argument.

eeeeeee:

The AU is a loose association with no significant unifying economic commitment from its over 50 member countries.

The EU is a unified single economic bloc- the largest in the world, with "no borders for member states, no visas ,no work permits, a largely single currency for over half of member states
etc etc.

[s]
Please i hope you are bringing up this argument to keep me busy and i hope you don't remotely believe that the AU and EU are comparable.

The major thing they have in common is the "Unity"in their names.[/s]
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Princedapace(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
fulanimafia:

Wrong.

My friend go and sleep...

This country came about as a result of British power...

Any ways...no big deal... We all live in d messed up country.. Due to hatred for those who want to go on their own...u claim one united country. I don't beliv in Biafra...but I beliv they av their own right to self determination. Well.. See Nigeria na.. Is Nigeria not a failed country..?

U wil say no.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
bluaero:
What a shameless hypocrite!

Meanwhile you said you would rather put a certain document in the archives undecided

Nigeria's hate and disunity is at an all time high!!! Thanks to your 97% and 5% theory.

How did we end up with such a presidiot
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by danwilliams4u(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2016
This man is a stupid and shameless buffon

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by fulanimafia: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Princedapace:

My friend go and sleep...

This country came about as a result of British power...

Any ways...no big deal... We all live in d messed up country.. Due to hatred for those who want to go on their own...u claim one united country. I don't beliv in Biafra...but I beliv they av their own right to self determination. Well.. See Nigeria na.. Is Nigeria not a failed country..?

U wil say no.. smiley

'Failed country' because some people have decided to act like cry babies whose toy was collected from them and now want it shattered?

You can only fool yourselves. Have a good night's rest.
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by Eastlink(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

Oga shhuss! Didn't Southern Cameroons conducted a referendum in 1960 to leave Nigeria? While Northern Cameroons voted to join the north? What would you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by cococandy(f): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2016
successmatters:
If there is an award for "world's biggest hypocrite" Buhari will win it without opposition. cheesy
true
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by fulanimafia: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Eastlink:
[s]Oga shhuss! Didn't Southern Cameroons conducted a referendum in 1960 to leave Nigeria? While Northern Cameroons voted to join the north? What would you call that?[/s]

fulanimafia:

And is there anything wrong with having a referendum? No.

If the MAJORITY of the Nigerian people desire a referendum, then it is inevitable. You cannot simply organize a referendum because you don't like the government of the day. That is childish, silly and unreasonable.

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by 41lady(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Bubu, hope you and your cabinet are seeing how greater leaders are behaving not like your clans who said they are born to rule for life. Power is belong the GOD and He gives to whom HE choose, is not baboon and dog affairs.
Pls.... if anyone first me see PMB, he or she should forward this my message to him.

1 Like

Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2016
cc: Bukola Saraki
Re: Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari by OneNaira6: 12:59am On Jun 25, 2016
fulanimafia:

Nwoke go me chi onu. Nigerians does not matter when it comes to the wish of biafra. Did Scotland ask the rest of UK before asking for a referendum. The people that matters are the communities wanting to leave aka BIAFRANS. More than enough have asked for the referendum. So spare us that rubbish you writing and go to sleep

Your buhari is nothing but a damn hypocrite, biggest hypocrite known to men.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.