Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (11109 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Smellymouth: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
mimzy:

Ejo ma..

E dakun ma

E EPP me ma

Na me need the crown pass ma

cheesy

Smellymouth muva obiorathesubtle abeg come n help me convince yuppymommy oooo cheesy

Don't worry mimzy,

crazymommy is my paddy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by DanceLord(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Loool.. Chill first.. I think the ACE he meant is Adeyemi college of education..
joseph1832:
No offense Microflux, but from the bunch of nonsensical jargons I see above, I'll say, Lanicky (no offense) is not an ACE student, for if you believe she's and 'ACE' student, then I'll have to ask for proof, because thus far, judging from her comments and posts, I'll say she's a below average student.

But still, one who said her hobbies are writing poems and stories, I'm yet to see her script a poem, talk less of writing a story.

I believe if we want to campaign for a person, we should do so, stating obvious facts, not frivolous multi facet jargons, just to wipe up sentiment, in other to clamor for votes.

This is my honest opinion. And I script it, not to spite her or anybody, but to let you see the error of your ways, and make amends.

Thank you.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by obiorathesubtle: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
No offense Microflux, but from the bunch of nonsensical jargons I see above, I'll say, Lanicky (no offense) is not an ACE student, for if you believe she's and 'ACE' student, then I'll have to ask for proof, because thus far, judging from her comments and posts, I'll say she's a below average student.

But still, one who said her hobbies are writing poems and stories, I'm yet to see her script a poem, talk less of writing a story.

I believe if we want to campaign for a person, we should do so, stating obvious facts, not frivolous multi facet jargons, just to wipe up sentiment, in other to clamor for votes.

This is my honest opinion. And I script it, not to spite her or anybody, but to let you see the error of your ways, and make amends.

Thank you.
grin You have Vintage inquisition, and your cynicism is diamond encrusted..

I'm speaking from all your posts.. Not this one in particluar

Cc: who ever tries to single me out for throwing subtle shades

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by DanceLord(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Loool.. Chill first.. I think the ACE he meant is Adeyemi college of education or so..
joseph1832:

Thank you.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Dpredictor(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
mimzy:

Ejo ma..

E dakun ma

E EPP me ma

Na me need the crown pass ma

cheesy

Smellymouth muva obiorathesubtle abeg come n help me convince yuppymommy oooo cheesy

hOW WILL YOU FEEL IF YOU DONT WIN TOMORROW??

NB: I get 3 qualified monikers, I dey fear ban so na why I use this one... settle boys na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by crazymommy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don't worry mimzy,

crazymommy is my paddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Dpredictor(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin You have Vintage inquisition, and your cynicism is diamond encrusted..

I'm speaking from all your posts.. Not this one in particluar

Cc: who ever tries to single me out for throwing subtle shades

Ogbeni go and hide angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
DanceLord:
Loool.. Chill first.. I think the ACE he meant is Adeyemi college of education or so..
If that were so, then the 'ACE' should have been written like this, A.C.E, not like this 'ACE'. Whichever way, I still hold firm to my earlier post, until I'm made to believe other wise, with solid proof!.

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by obiorathesubtle: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dpredictor:

Ogbeni go and hide angry undecided
cool okay saah.. I'm on my way..

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Smellymouth: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46899809][/quote]

My heart beats for you crazymommy

Vote mimzy tomorrow and I will be your CrazyDaddy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Monalisa185(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
Since I hear say Na 50k the winner go collect I don quick go check all my mentions to see if any of the contestant don find my trouble before...grin Two out of them don exchange words with me before...so those two definitely are disqualified to get my votes....I now have anoter two contestants wey never find my trouble before.Na one of those two I go vote for....."lanicky" and "mimzy".... but there can only be one winner..hmm this is going to be a tough decision... ***

Lol...you gave me your word already and I'm holding on to it..grin
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by DanceLord(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
What's my own sef grin.. Let d guy cuman answer that himself.. Even the babe sef,she view am comot..
joseph1832:
If that were so, then the 'ACE' should have been written like this, A.C.E, not like this 'ACE'. Whichever way, I still hold firm to my earlier post, until I'm made to believe other wise, with solid proof!.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:
•Dang!!! Fo' real!! cheesy....
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=48pt]HALA MIMZY[/size]

THE MOMENT LANICKY HEARS SHE COULDN'T SECURE 100 VOTES TOMORROW

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dpredictor:

By becoming??

The only entrepreneur contestant we have is REFIN.ER undecided undecided

You are a Fake one grin grin
•Sssssilence.
You just declared her a fake when you should have took this opportunity to question what steps she was taking to be an entreprener.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by DanceLord(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smh.. Una don start
ModsAreMad:

[size=48pt]HALA MIMZY[/size]

THE MOMENT LANICKY HEARS SHE COULDN'T SECURE 100 VOTES TOMORROW
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by DanceLord(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
What kind of guts do you have to talk to him that way??.. O ma baje sha oo.. That's you people's problem,address what he said,not his personal life..
Jacksparr0w127:
Coming from a CONFUSED 49 year old potbellied man. A directionless man with no mission or vision who's only company is Nairaland. You are an embarrassment to all fools out there.

A fool at 40 they say is a fool forever

Mr Joseph, you've past your youth yet nothing to fall back to. No wife, no friends, no children. Even families deserted you. What a life!

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Coming from a CONFUSED 49 year old potbellied man. A directionless man with no mission or vision who's only company is Nairaland. You are an embarrassment to all fools out there.

Mr Joseph, you've past your youth yet nothing to fall back to. No wife, no friends, no children. Even families deserted you. What a life!
undecided Wrong approach Jack!
You should have given a well thought out counter! .....
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by crazymommy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

My heart beats for you crazymommy

Vote mimzy tomorrow and I will be your CrazyDaddy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
DanceLord:
Smh.. Una don start

[size=48pt]GET A LIFE[/size]
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Dpredictor(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Sssssilence.
You just declared her a fake when you should have took this opportunity to question what steps she was taking to be an entreprener.

No need for that, she will give us some theoretical jargons and bullcrap....

The only person who focused on entrepreneurship was the refined Lady.... That's why am rooting for her... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:

Thank you.
•You can't judge the grade of a student based of how she carries herself in her down time.
She's on Nairaland for fun,I presume.

If you want to know whether the op meant ACE or A.C.E you should ASK.

4 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
DanceLord:
What kind of guts do you have to talk to him that way??.. O ma baje sha oo.. That's you people's problem,address what he said,not his personal life..
quote me with your real moniker
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dpredictor:

No need for that, she will give us some theoretical jargons and bullcrap....

The only person who focused on entrepreneurship was the refined Lady.... That's why am rooting for her... smiley smiley
• it doesn't really matter.It seems you've made up you mind before she could type a thing...
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•You can't judge the grade of astudent based of how she carries herself in her down time.
She's on Nairaland for fun,I presume.

If you want to know whether the op meant ACE or A.C.E you should ASK.
Says who? You've been stuck in this section where unbridled sentiment and nonsense generalization is the order of the day.

I'll have you know that in other section, like education, politics, its very obvious to see a student's ACE intelligence by the post and comments they make.

I've read Neyoor and emaculate debate, and I'll tell you that, these guys know their onus. So please, learn to visit other section.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

Mynd44 please, your attention is need here. Thank you.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Says who? You've been stuck in this section where unbridled sentiment and nonsense generalization is the order of the day.

I'll have you know that in other section, like education, politics, its very obvious to see a student's ACE intelligence by the post and comments they make.

I've read Neyoor and emaculate debate, and I'll tell you that, these guys know their onus. So please, learn to visit other section.
•You are so bull headed.
So what they like to involve themselves even in their personal time.
That doesn't mean everyone has too

I see lanicky below ask her is she ACE.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•You are so bull headed.
So what they like to involve themselves even in their personal time.
That doesn't mean everyone has too

I see lanckiy below ask her is she ACE.
Excuse me? Did I insult you? I couldn't even read any meaning to what you just spewed.

If you know you can't reason or put forward your point(s) succinctly, please flee from my mention. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me? Did I insult you? I couldn't even read any meaning to what you just spewed.

If you know you can't reason or put forward your point(s) succinctly, please flee from my mention. Thank you.
Hmmm.I didn't think that a insult.My Apologies .

I was only reiterating what I already said in my first post to you
just without all the big English.

But none of that is important.
Why haven't you mentioned Lanicky to ask her about her schooling?
You know, to ease your concerns
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smh undecided undecided undecided

Some people will just kill their selves for nothing embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Enormous Fluids Are Cuming Out Of My Pvssy / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.