Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (11036 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's Tim Tim. Aka Thimothchima
Not either of those men you mentioned....
....❤
Have you gotten any answer to your question?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea, but be that as it may, I'm sure you know the northerners aren't as dumb as people in the south believe them to be?.

I served in Sokoto state, in a college of education. So when I speak, I know what I speak of.

You should have gone down to secondary to understand what i am saying. And Sokoto even got first western Edu before other parts, much should be expected of em.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

Lanicky just admitted that she's not beautiful and she knows that's why she's being bullied. Why do these people want to force a girl who has agreed she's ugly on us when we have other BEAUTIFUL contestants? Is it out of pity?

Say no to nepotism and favoritism!

I don't blame you. I blame Nigeria's Education system. If not, you will know the meaning of Nepotism and Favoritism.

Does helping the poor means you are poor?

No, it means you are better than them.

Upgrade your ..... , I heard a new version is out.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Please stop making mockery of her looks. Since you can't create a human being.
Bro, since you claimed you served in a C.O.E, I expected more from you.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Emrys16:

You should have gone down to secondary to understand what i am saying. And Sokoto even got first western Edu before other parts, much should be expected of em.
I did finish my NYSC in a Sec School, I tell you, I know just how the northerner thinks. And it wasn't a decision I regret making.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Please stop making mockery of her looks. Since you can't create a human being.

Lanicky mocked herself. She agreed she's ugly and that's why people bully her. This is a beauty contest not a pity parade.

Enough with the sentiments!
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Microflux:

Bro, since you claimed you served in a C.O.E, I expected more from you.

I'm not expected to conform to your expectation of me, am I?. (Rhetorical question)
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

Lanicky mocked herself. She agreed she's ugly and that's why people bully her. This is a beauty contest not a pity parade.

Just stop telling her she's ugly. Its not nice at all.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm not expected to conform to your expectation of me, am I?. (Rhetorical question)

Which Institution did you graduate from?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

Refiner, please come and refine this crudegold.

Can you upload your picture here Bro. Beauty.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by yunnyp(m): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Coming from a CONFUSED 49 year old potbellied man. A directionless man with no mission or vision who's only company is Nairaland. You are an embarrassment to all fools out there.

A fool at 40 they say is a fool forever

Mr Joseph, you've past your youth yet nothing to fall back to. No wife, no friends, no children. Even families deserted you. What a life!

U lack the word 'RESPECT'
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by yunnyp(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2016
DanceLord:
What kind of guts do you have to talk to him that way??.. O ma baje sha oo.. That's you people's problem,address what he said,not his personal life..

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Just stop telling her she's ugly. Its not nice at all.

She already referred to herself as a victim who's bullied for being ugly. Check the first page.

What's wrong with you people and sentiments? She's not beautiful, period! You're voting her out of pity but truly you'd never date her type.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Have you gotten any answer to your question?
•No.I supposed she's in bed....
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•No.I supposed she's in bed....
Okay. But don't expect any anyway. I hold no grudge against her, but what I don't like is people saying what they are not.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

She already referred to herself as a victim who's bullied for being ugly. Check the first page.

What's wrong with you people and sentiments? She's not beautiful, period! You're voting her out of pity but truly you'd never date her type.
I'm not voting her.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by inimitkel(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Lanicky rumour has it that U emerged Miss NL...that's exactly how the result's gonna turn out...best of luck dear! wink
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

•She's probably suffering damage from the many times your kind has hurld that "truth" at her undecided......
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2016
yunnyp:

U lack the word 'RESPECT'

JackSparr0w1207 lacks respect. Can you see his unkempt dreadlocks like those of someone who doesn't bathe? Black, brown and yellow colours. Eewwwh... Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:14am On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•She's probably suffering damage from the many times your kind has hurld that "truth" at her undecided......

She's not the only ugly girl on Nairaland. Dollyjoy and Laveda are ugly. Have you seen them contesting ?

This is a BEAUTY PAGEANT for crying out loud! Stop using pity to make us vote ugly people!
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2016
inimitkel:
Lanicky rumour has it that U emerged Miss NL...that's exactly how the result's gonna turn out...best of luck dear! wink

We want a beautiful Miss Nairaland. Lanicky is not!
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by yunnyp(m): 1:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Microflux:

Hummm. is Emaculate an ACErian ?

Fynestboi come and see this man oooo.

Get your facts right Bro...

U miss road bro
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by yunnyp(m): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

He wouldn't be banned or his post hidden, trust me.

Why?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

She's not the only ugly girl on Nairaland. Dollyjoy and Laveda are ugly. Have you seen them contesting ?

This is a BEAUTY PAGEANT for crying out loud! Stop using pity to make us vote ugly people!
1.Not in totality is it a beauty pageant
2.beautiful is subjective to the looker.
3.I don't pity her nor..
4. Am I telling you to vote her
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 1:29am On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
3.I don't pity her nor..

If by voting for lanicky you mean shagging her:

Then, course I'll vote lanicky
Then again I might become panicky
Cos the thought of being in prison
Will make me make friends with reason
Cos the girl could have lied about her age
Just to gain entrance on the grand stage.

*jUst kidding. Lol.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:30am On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
3.I don't pity her nor..

Lies! Everyone agrees Kelly Rowland, Beyonce and Halle Berry are beautiful. They also agree Whoopie Goldberg is ugly.

Who is beautiful is beautiful and who is ugly is ugly. Lanicky knows she's ugly.

After this competition, I'd continue because she insulted Nairalanders by contesting in a beauty contest!
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

Lies! Everyone agrees Kelly Rowland, Beyonce and Halle Berry are beautiful. They also agree Whoopie Goldberg is ugly.

Who is beautiful is beautiful and who is ugly is ugly. Lanicky knows she's ugly.

After this competition, I'd continue because she insulted Nairalanders by contesting in a beauty contest!

Get well soon bro.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2016
CrudeGold:

Well,her husbands thought she was attractive or they wouldn't have married her.

When you look at Lanicky you don't see beauty and that's your OPINION. Your entitled to it.

What you don't have right to is to decide she's ugly.

You dismiss opinions/views that oppose your's when you make the claim she is.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Microflux:

Get well soon bro.

You can't argue it because it's true.

If you were asked to pick a girl to date from the lot of Ivyy, MIMZY, Refiner and Lanicky,a you won't even consider Lanicky.

Your friends would mock you for dating a girl that looks like Lanicky.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2016
joseph1832:

If by voting for lanicky you mean shagging her:

Then, course I'll vote lanicky
Then again I might become panicky
Cos the thought of being in prison
Will make me make friends with reason
Cos the girl could have lied about her age
Just to gain entrance on the grand stage.

*jUst kidding. Lol.

You'd all this just because of Lanicky,

You have tried your best, Mr Joseph

But you can't bring her down, with you mouth that is stinky

Because I know in your area, you always had F.

We are not afraid because we've the key,

All our supporters are always themselves.

*Just adulting*
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by CrudeGold: 1:40am On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well,her husbands thought she was attractive or they wouldn't have married her.

When you look at Lanicky you don't see beauty and that's your OPINION. Your entitled to it.

What you don't have right to is to decide she's ugly.

You dismiss opinions/views that oppose your's when you make the claim she is.

Visit the first page, she has agreed she's ugly. Why are you defending her?! She's ugly and she knows it! Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) / When I Thought I've It Seen All (guys Things Dey Happen O) / Why Do Women Always Want To "Marry Up"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.