Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (11059 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy mommy.. Goodevening ma.. **dobale**

Ka a le maah.. Ahhh.. Mommy, original mommy.. Ahh

Mommy.. See the two names wey you call out so.. One dy left, another one dy right... The two of them fine well well, them try well well.. The two of dem sef.. Dem go school well well.. cheesy

But mommy! The thing be say.. We want you make you vote for the one for the right hand side.. Her name na MIMZY cheesy

Mommy.. See wetiny you go do.. As the time reach.. You go jusy jejely! Carry those fine legs wey you get cool cool.. Enter the thread.. Then you go type

'I vote mimzy

Cc: NLjega'

SHIKINAAH!! Mommy.. E don end be dat.. cool hope to see you tomorrow oooo cheesy
I vote mimzy
Cc: NLjega is this the correct format?

3 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Mynd.44 please, your attention is need needed here. Thank you.
As intelligent and smart as you like to think of yourself, you lack understanding of 'Tenses'.

Get a life old man. Your mates talk money not online contest.

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by timsonpreye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=80pt]vote refiner[/size]
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmm.I didn't think that a insult.Apologies .

I was only reiterating what I already said in my first post to you.Just without all the big English.

But none of that is important. Why haviyou mentioned Lanicky to ask her about her schooling?
You know to ease your concerns
Telling someone he's bullheaded is indeed an insult miss. Mentioning her will avail me no gain, for since January, she has long flee from my mentions, whenever I opt to ask her a question or two.

And, apart from that, I still made mention where she said in the previous voting rounds, that her hobbies are "writing poems and stories". Don't you think it unusual that someone who said her hobbies are poems and stories, have never for once in her entire time here, scripted a poem, neither have she scripted a story, to the best of my knowledge.

You still want me to ask?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
@Joseph

Is it through comment on NL that you will read people's actual degree of intelligence?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
As intelligent and smart as you like to think of yourself, you lack understanding of 'Tenses'.

Get a life old man. Your mates talk money not online contest.
Yea, and if you were as smart and intelligent as you think, you'll really know the meaning of typos.

If my mates are talking money, what about your own mates? Just keep pushing dude, keep pushing.

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emrys16:
@Joseph

Is it through comment on NL that you will read people's actual degree of intelligence?
Perhaps, he thinks just like himself, our lives starts and ends here on Nairaland. He failed to understand many people only come here to unwind and have fun.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Telling someone he's bullheaded is indeed an insult miss. Mentioning her will avail me no gain, for since January, she has long flee from my mentions, whenever I opt to ask her a question or two.

And, apart from that, I still made mention where she said in the previous voting rounds, that her hobbies are "writing poems and stories". Don't you think it unusual that someone who said her hobbies are poems and stories, have never for once in her entire time here, scripted a poem, neither have she scripted a story, to the best of my knowledge.

You have never have contact with her beside this forum and thus that limits your knowledge bout her writing spirit. She may have them stockpiled in her Library and not deem it fit to open it up to this forum.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emrys16:
@Joseph

Not really bro. But from a person's comment, you can decipher if they sound intelligent. At least you can readily acknowledge that TonyeBarcanista, Omenka, PassingShot, MizMycoli_ and the likes sound intelligent, from the comments they make online.

Note: there's a difference between sounding intelligent, and being actually intelligent. Hope I've answered your question?. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by richidinho(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Dang!!! Fo' real!! cheesy....

Behave pls
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by timsonpreye(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=60pt]vote beauty, vote awesome personality, vote kindness, vote refiner[/size]
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emrys16:

You have never have contact with her beside this forum and thus that limits your knowledge bout her writing spirit. She may have them stockpiled in her Library and not deem it fit to open it up to this forum.
Yes, I've heard that before.

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea, and if you were as smart and intelligent as you think, you'll really know the meaning of typos.

If my mates are talking money, what about your own mates? Just keep pushing dude, keep pushing.
Like I said yesterday, I don't rate you. Nairaland is all you've got. I understand how important it is to you

Me? I'm young and getting it. #YAGI!!!

We'll keep praying for you since we (Nairalanders) are all you've got

Goodnight
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Not really bro. But from a person's comment, you can decipher if they sound intelligent. At least you can readily acknowledge that TonyeBarcanista, Omenka, PassingShot, MizMycoli_ and the likes sound intelligent, from the comments they make online.

Note: there's a difference between sounding intelligent, and being actually intelligent. Hope I've answered your question?. smiley

Answered.

Meaning that if someone comes down here and plays with words to decieve peeps like you. If sounding intelligent impress you, then i really think being decieved is one of your hobbies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:

*I wasn't trying to insult you.But you where acting bull stubborn.
You wouldn't see the truth of what I said.

*I write Joseph,but I don't post my work here.
I don't want others to view for mine and the select few I chose to share it with only.
So no,I don't think it odd.

*Maybe she won't answer you because you can be intimidating in your approach.
Let me ask her.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by babyfaceafrica: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
lanicky:

Thank you.

I'll use the platform offered to encourage other ladies to be themselves. Since I know what it is to be bullied for your looks, I will be a force that stands against cyber bullying that's working hand in hand with the moderators and even the owner of the forum himself (if I can)
I'll also encourage more legitimate entrepreneurial activities on nairaland by becoming an entrepreneur myself.
undecided
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Perhaps, he thinks just like himself, our lives starts and ends here on Nairaland. He failed to understand many people only come here to unwind and have fun.
Can you tell me how 'Tenses' and Intelligence relate? I mean, there should be a yardstick one can use to measure of gauge them?

And if you think and believe people coming here to have fun mean planting their very own sisters as spies, just because of an online contest, tell me where is the fun in that? I guess James Bond might think killing people is just for fun, after all, he's a spy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes, I've heard that before.

and not believed?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:

Behave pls
•I'm on my BEST behavior grin
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I wasn't trying to insult you.But you where acting bull stubborn.
You wouldn't see the truth of what I said.

*I write Joseph,but I don't post my work here.
I don't want others to view for mine and the select few I chose to share it with only.
So no,I don't think it odd.

*Maybe she won't answer you because you can be intimidating in your approach.
Let me ask her.
I believe if Wole Soyinka and others followed your path, they wouldn't be called Literati today.

My dear, every writer is suppose to post his or her work for everyone to read and criticize, not just for a select few to see and read. Those who do what you do, are the ones who aren't sure of themselves, and they can't be called writers, ask around, they'll tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

He can believe in life outside here if he choose to, if helped to understand it.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emrys16:

and not believed?
I believe what I see, after I've scrutinized it to know its real, and true.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emrys16:

Answered.

Meaning that if someone comes down here and plays with words to decieve peeps like you. If sounding intelligent impress you, then i really think being decieved is one of your hobbies.
From your post, you didn't read where I wrote "note" in the post you quoted. Please read it again. Thank you.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe if Wole Soyinka and others followed your path, they wouldn't be called Literati today.

My dear, every writer is suppose to post his or her work for everyone to read and criticize, not just for a select few to see and read. Those who do what you do, are the ones who aren't sure of themselves, and they can't be called writers, ask around, they'll tell you.
•You answered all but the actual question I asked you.
Allow me to question her?

Lanicky op made claim you are a ACE student is this truth?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Can you tell me how 'Tenses' and Intelligence relate? I mean, there should be a yardstick one can use to measure of gauge them?

And if you think and believe people coming here to have fun mean planting their very own sisters as spies, just because of an online contest, tell me where is the fun in that? I guess James Bond might think killing people is just for fun, after all, he's a spy.
Another unintelligent move by Our own Nairaland Grandpa

There'll be contest for 50+ old men. Tell us when you you hit 50 so we kick start it.

Happy Golden jubilee in advance

Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emrys16:

He can believe in life outside here if he choose to, if helped to understand it.
Im afraid it's too late for him
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Like I said yesterday, I don't rate you. Nairaland is all you've got. I understand how important it is to you

Me? I'm young and getting it. #YAGI!!!

We'll keep praying for you since we (Nairalanders) are all you've got

Goodnight
That's entirely your opinion, your rating doesn't add a dime to my pocket, and please you should ask Some of your Awon Werey members, some of them know I have a sweet and healthy life outside here. wink

And you can shove your prayers where its needed, I don't need it thank you, and know that just because I refrained from taking you to bits today, doesn't mean I won't do it tomorrow, for when the time is right, you'll taste the hammer of ShaqFu's might.

This I promise you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
No offense Microflux, but from the bunch of nonsensical jargons I see above, I'll say, Lanicky (no offense) is not an ACE student, for if you believe she's and 'ACE' student, then I'll have to ask for proof, because thus far, judging from her comments and posts, I'll say she's a below average student.

But still, one who said her hobbies are writing poems and stories, I'm yet to see her script a poem, talk less of writing a story.

I believe if we want to campaign for a person, we should do so, stating obvious facts, not frivolous multi facet jargons, just to wipe up sentiment, in other to clamor for votes.

This is my honest opinion. And I script it, not to spite her or anybody, but to let you see the error of your ways, and make amends.

Thank you.

Please you need to envisage your name.

Ask questions in things you don't understand.

Thanks for thanking me.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Emrys16(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe what I see, after I've scrutinized it to know its real, and true.

If some can be able to express himself, i see no reason why he/she would be adressed average.

I clearly understood your 'Note', to a level, she has proved you wrong by being able to speak here and there on issues. If you are envious of one of her works, you can as well ask her were she keeps them so that you can have or look at them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bed time tales

For the last time, GOODNIGHT
joseph1832:
That's entirely your opinion, your rating doesn't add a dime to my pocket, and please you should ask Some of your Awon Werey members, some of them know I have a sweet and healthy life outside here. wink

And you can shove your prayers where its needed, I don't need it thank you, and know that just because I refrained from taking you to bits today, doesn't mean I won't do it tomorrow, for when the time is right, you'll taste the hammer of ShaqFu's might.

This I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Another unintelligent move by Our own Nairaland Grandpa

There'll be contest for 50+ old men. Tell us when you you hit 50 so we kick start it.

Happy Golden jubilee in advance

Goodnight
Unintelligent, do you revel in just typing words for the heck of it? I believe its a no no asking you how you came about your finding that my move is "intelligent" I mean, judging that you've spent your entire existence here in this section, I'm not surprise you think this way.

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jargon is when you pluralise 'jargons'

Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / Why Do Reasonable People Elope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.