Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Communication Is As Important As Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication Is As Important As Romance (505 Views)

He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match / COMMUNICATION Is The Key To A Healthy Sexual Relationship -progress Okuk / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication Is As Important As Romance by M400(f): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
I write this with a heart bleeding and wishing someone would actually listen to save themselves from all these Heartbreaks. The first week of dating is always filled with love and probably gifts,what happens 6 months into the relationship is what determines if it will last forever.keep communication strong and avoid stupid excuses like 'bae I have been so busy' you are not the only one busy on earth,make out time to call, get involved in his life or her life. We all have to make sacrifices to make our relationships work buh not when its just one person who does it all,every person on earth no matter how loving, has a limit to what he or she can take in.
Love is not enough neither is romance,the goal of every serious relationship is not just to be lovers but bestfriends, that sought of friendship where you have so much to talk about and more. If all you do in your relationship is have sex and nothing else, that's not dating its called screwing and you are not a screw driver. Every human no matter how hard they seem wants to be loved and cherished,behind those walls of appearance is a heart that wants something more than just sex.
Pls note while you are dating,learn to complete each other. If you are in school and his working probably his own business, your work is to sit down and think of how to make him grow. Its not enough to want a rich boyfriend buh how have you contributed to his life,give him a future and he will have no other option to stay with you for life,this goes vice versa.
Over the years I have dated some guys and what keeps them coming back is because I gave them ideas on how to be better in character and otherwise, Read wide ladies, its not about sex any longer with this hard economy he needs ideas on how to become the next dangote and not a Mouth Action. Guys learn to take care of your ladies,you wan date fine girl and you no sabi how to show her love in ways beyond your expertise of sexometry(word does not exist),call her,buy her gifts,take her out,surprise her, contribute in her life intellectually.
Romance ain't Enough

M400
Re: Communication Is As Important As Romance by iykekelvins(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice write up dear, communication is very essential in a relationship
Re: Communication Is As Important As Romance by falconey(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
yes and ICT IS PARAMOUNT in this age to ease communication

1 Like

Re: Communication Is As Important As Romance by Bespiel: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Okay, I hear

1 Like

Re: Communication Is As Important As Romance by Havabelle(f): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
*clapping* Nice post! Communication is really important...If you have him/her that adds positively to your life, never let them go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Test Someone When In An Ambiguous Relationship? / When They Announce Miss Naira? / Love Is OVERATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.