Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match (1441 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by igbeshit: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2017
the day before yesterday, he extorted 100 naira from me, in order to buy N9jiabet.

but he lost it as usual.

and I was waiting him to warm my bed. he came late, very late, after the football match, which was between Bacelona and Madird.

I don't watch football. maybe I type the names wrong.

and he said, a sex with me could not make up the defeat of the team he supported.

should I give him that tight hole next time, other than my vagina, in order to keep him tightly ?
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by chochopiro(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by HeWrites(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2017
igbeshit:
the day before yesterday, he extorted 100 naira from me, in order to buy N9jiabet.

but he lost it as usual.

and I was waiting him to warm my bed. he came late, very late, after the football match, which was between Bacelona and Madird.

and he said, a sex with me could not make up the defeat of the team he supported.

should I give him that tight hole next time, other than my vagina, in order to keep him tightly ?

Word and Opposite

Igbe | Shit
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Prinxxdave: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
igbeshit:

but he lost it as usual.

is the hole still tight

Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
who read it biko?
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Prinxxdave: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
igbeshit:

but he lost it as usual.

is the hole still tight

Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Same shìt different day
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017

Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by igbeshit: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Same shìt different day

but you eat it happily
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
igbeshit:

but you eat it happily
you're more disgusting than shiit.
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by TIDDOLL(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Who is this??
What is this??
Is she Ok??
Is she alright?
What is wrong with Her??
Does she crave attention?

I guess we will never know... undecided

Lots of crazy peepz in NL..
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Give me ur tight hole leme lick tongue kiss yummy
igbeshit:

but he lost it as usual.

Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2017
hmm... this is either onila, whywhywhyogun or nina4u
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by crunchyDope(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
mpheeew ...156kb wasted cry
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why did I open this thread now,?

Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by gabe: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Relax. No woman is as sweet as a football match. Its nothing personal.
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by igbeshit: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
you're more disgusting than shiit.

but you have shiit too, don't you ? in your bowels.
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by igbeshit: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2017
jaybillionaire:
Give me ur tight hole leme lick tongue kiss yummy

you mean my asshole? I have 2 holes , except for my mouth.
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by igbeshit: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2017
gabe:
Relax. No woman is as sweet as a football match. Its nothing personal.

then ,why don't you have sex with a football ?
Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yup I mean ur asshole tongue kiss
igbeshit:

Re: He Said, I Was Not Important As A Football Match by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm gonna lick it yummy tongue
igbeshit:

(1) (Reply)

Girls,can U Do This? / See The Way This Nigerian Playboy Used To 'dump' His Girlfriend / Nairalanders Let's Come Together And Follow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.