Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. (761 Views)

When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2016

I don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep, cause I'd miss d voting

and I don't wanna miss a thang angry

Refiner, there's no other Finer

1 Like

Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2016
10am, should i mention u 1nce it starts?

1 Like

Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Yes please embarassed
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by herzern(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep, cause I'd miss d voting
and I don't wanna miss a thang angry
Refiner, there's no other Finer

I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
wink ok i will, but y d embarassedface na?
EnigmaticEnigma:

Yes please embarassed
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by Dpredictor(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

edward1984
chimah3
carik
majamajic
dason4life
don4real18
gratefulheart,

They are refine.r's friends. They will vote her sad
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by Dpredictor(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
herzern:

I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks

Copy cats.... gerrarahia mehn...

Keep copying ref.iner's interview line angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Dpredictor:

edward1984
chimah3
carik
majamajic
dason4life
don4real18
gratefulheart,

ok written. Thanks smiley
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Thank God the whole ish will end today so that these tedious threads would cease coming.
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by herzern(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Dpredictor:

Copy cats.... gerrarahia mehn...

Keep copying ref.iner's interview line angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided

I have been banned two times with two diff acc.........so I'd pass this shii you just typed
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wink ok i will, but y d embarassedface na?

Thanks luv smiley

Cus am really really grateful embarassed
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by herzern(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Drefan:
Thank God the whole ish will end today so that these tedious threads would cease coming.

bro.....I am mimzyfied....are you
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Thanks luv smiley

smiley awww ok,
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by senibo1: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley awww ok,
I'm glad to have you in refiner team.. more grace dear.
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
herzern:

bro.....I am mimzyfied....are you
In Enya's voice: Only time will tell.
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by cindykaey(f): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
OK.
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
smiley did u c my mention?
EnigmaticEnigma:

Thanks luv smiley
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Mentioned them already smiley
Dpredictor:

edward1984 chimah3 carik majamajic dason4life don4real18 gratefulheart,
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley did u c my mention?

Yuup! Grazie!

Need to get to work on this angry

Go Refy, Go Refy, Go!!!!

Go Refy, Go Refy, Go!!!!
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by Spenx(f): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

C cc taiyescott
Israelmonday
Olaanfield
Re: Please, When Does M.N.L Voting Start? I Want To Be Refined. by Spenx(f): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:
OK.

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

(1) (Reply)

Getting Divorced In Lagos State Just Got Shockingly Easy / / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.