Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. (25516 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Jamean(f): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
singlefade25:
You don born?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. you don't even know you're exposing yourself. cheesycheesy

The fact that you don't have anyone on this earth you love enough to risk your life for, tells me you might be a sad person - I mean if there's no one you love that much, ain't it pretty obvious no one loves you back that much? Lol...

If she can't risk her life for her own husband, the man she chose to be with...who then will she risk it for? You? Your father? cheesycheesy

How is it even yo' problem in the first place?
Buaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's below the belt! gringringrin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. you don't even know you're exposing yourself. cheesycheesy

The fact that you don't have anyone on this earth you love enough to risk your life for, tells me you might be a sad person - I mean if there's no one you love that much, ain't it pretty obvious no one loves you back that much? Lol...

If she can't risk her life for her own husband, the man she chose to be with...who then will she risk it for? You? Your father? cheesycheesy

How is it even yo' problem in the first place?

WOW she she risk her life for her hubby? Wow wow wow. I guess you would agree to go under general anaesthetic and have a penile enlargement for your wife?

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 29, 2016
udoka2:

It doesn't leave ugly scar dearie; some like mine you will hardly see where the incision was made. I did one on the 15th of this month....if I take off my clothes you won't notice it.
Some of the reasons some preggers mamas Labour to death ....misconceptions about cs.

Yes my incision is very small beneath my bikini line. Mt Marys hospital Paddington ROCKS
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2016
fem29:

WOW she she risk her life for her hubby? Wow wow wow. I guess you would agree to go under general anaesthetic and have a penile enlargement for your wife?
Lol. I am not surprised at your surprise regarding how a woman might want to risk her life for her husband, I presume you know why.

As for having penile enlargement, I don't need the procedure.
If you want to confirm this, buzz me.

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2016
iAmCharis:
Buaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's below the belt! gringringrin
She had it coming, too bad I didn't ignore the thread entirely like I initially wanted to.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by 4nobody4every1: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol. I am not surprised at your surprise regarding how a woman might want to risk her life for her husband, I presume you know why.

As for having penile enlargement, I don't need the procedure.
If you want to confirm this, buzz me.
Nairaland is a place to laugh your sorrows and depression out, if you are sad, login into Nairaland and you will regain your joy, Lol @ buzz megrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Nairaland is a place to laugh your sorrows and depression out, if you are sad, login into Nairaland and you will regain your joy, Lol @ buzz megrin grin grin
Yes na.

It's the only way to prove it...fortunately for fem29, I'm not shy.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by wonyi: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
tearoses:
I lost someone I know through C/S.
All operations have a degree of risk regardless of where it is carried out
Even the best surgeons can loose patients due to one reason or another

I've had a C/S and a natural birth
I recovered much quicker after the natural birth and went home the next day after the birth
I was able to bond with my baby quicker and was able to get into a routine quicker.

With the C/S I was in hospital for 5 days
I was in much pain after the C/S and to just even cough was excruciatingly painful
After experiencing both, I will never choose a C/S over a natural birth unless it was life threatening, which it was in my case.

Sex after a vaginal birth? No change
Give mother nature her credit
The vaggy is not like a cheap thin hair band that just breaks due to stretching

If you want my advise, I will say only put yourself at risk if 100% required
or at the very least read up and inform yourself on the complications of surgery
If God forbid you have adhesions, you could be in pain for the rest of your life.....People do.
I Am lucky and the only lasting effect was not feeling any sensation along the line of incision for about 3 years and that was even being cut by one of the best surgeons in the business as I was told.
So I hate to think what other lasting effects other ladies with less experienced surgeons go through.
Matured......hmmmmm. I give u credit for this write up n well composed
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by isokey: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
*Deep sigh*... Please, i would appreciate anyone shedding more light on how to avoid tears and reduce pain in vaginal birth delivery for a first timer.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
isokey:
*Deep sigh*... Please, i would appreciate anyone shedding more light on how to avoid tears and reduce pain in vaginal birth delivery for a first timer.

Reduce pain? Epidural or some other kind of pain meds.

Avoid tears? Not sure how that can be controlled. But a good doctor or nurse will stitch it up real good and when it heals, it will be good as new.
or they might just give you a little cut so that you don't have random all-over-the-place tears.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cons of C-section for the mother

A woman who has had a C-section typically stays in the hospital longer, two to four days on average, compared with a woman who has a vaginal delivery. Having a C-section also increases a woman's risk for more physical complaints following delivery, such as pain at the site of the incision and longer-lasting soreness.

Because a woman is undergoing surgery, a C-section involves an increased risk of blood loss and a greater risk of infection, Bryant said. The bowel or bladder can be injured during the operation or a blood clot may form, she said.

A review study found that women who have had a C-section are less likely to begin early breastfeeding than women who had a vaginal birth.

The recovery period after delivering is also longer because a woman may have more pain and discomfort in her abdomen as the skin and nerves surrounding her surgical scar need time to heal, often at least two months.

Women are three times more likely to die during Caesarean delivery than a vaginal birth, due mostly to blood clots, infections and complications from anesthesia, according to a French study.

Once a woman has had her first C-section, she is more likely to have a C-section in her future deliveries, Bryant said. She may also be at greater risk of future pregnancy complications, such as uterine rupture, which is when the C-section scar in her uterus ruptures, and placenta abnormalities. The risk for placenta problems continues to increase with every C-section a woman has.

Pros and cons of C-section for the baby

Babies born by Caesarean section may be more likely to have breathing problems at birth and even during childhood, such as asthma. They may also be at greater risk for stillbirth.

During a C-section, there is a small risk that a baby can get nicked during the surgery, Bryant said. Some studies have also suggested a link between babies delivered by C-section and a greater risk of becoming obese as children and even as adults for reasons that remain unclear. One possibility is that women who are obese or have pregnancy-related diabetes may be more likely to have a C-section.

http://www.livescience.com/45681-vaginal-birth-vs-c-section.html

If any man has a problem with the physical changes that come along with child birth, they have the following options:

- don't have kids
- adopt kids
- go for pe.nis enlargement
- grow up

I would weep for the men of this generation if I cared.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by jadelyn007(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
5minsmadness:

No it doesn't.
We do pfannesteil incisions as a routine in Nigeria, talkless of the U.S. You can actually wear a bikini to the beach when we are done and no one would notice a thing.
yea, thanks for the education
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
jadelyn007:
What people would do for love.
You have to weigh the pros and cons of your own health first.
Also CS leaves really ugly looking scars.
So would you chose a scarred body over a slightly lose vagina? I'll chose the later anytime, any day.

Love? undecided

In Tina Turner's voice: What's love got to do with it?
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by jadelyn007(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Love? undecided

In Tina Turner's voice: What's love got to do with it?
when you find someone who truly deserves it and who would do same for you trust me you would give your life without thinking twice wink wink
Truss me! Love is a beautiful feeling. Plus if you are not willing to make sacrifices then u r not yet In love.
It goes both ways for males and females. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by isokey: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
cococandy:

Reduce pain? Epidural or some other kind of pain meds.
Avoid tears? Not sure how that can be controlled. But a good doctor or nurse will stitch it up real good and when it heals, it will be good as new.
or they might just give you a little cut so that you don't have random all-over-the-place tears.
Thanks. Its often said that most First timers do have tears.... how true is this?
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
jadelyn007:
when you find someone who truly deserves it and who would do same for you trust me you would give your life without thinking twice wink wink
Truss me! Love is a beautiful feeling. Plus if you are not willing to make sacrifices then u r not yet In love.
It goes both ways for males and females. tongue

The person who truly deserves my love would not ask such of me. I don't mingle with dum.bos. And the most beautiful feeling is the love I have for myself.

Besides this thread is full of overgrown kids. Millions of couples have fulfilling se.x lives even though their women have given birth to more than a child.

5 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by thorpido(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
isokey:

Epidural injection will help you reduce the pian.
Having a tear will depend on the size of the baby.A good doctor or midwife will give you a cut which can be stitched better than let you have a tear.Most first-timers have tears/cuts but not every first-timer has a tear.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by jadelyn007(f): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

The person who truly deserves my love would not ask such of me. I don't mingle with dum.bos. And the most beautiful feeling is the love I have for myself.

Besides this thread is full of overgrown kids. Millions of couples have fulfilling se.x lives even though their women have given birth to more than a child.
hey! He was only suggesting it to her if I get it correctly not forcing her. She could agree or disagree, that doesn't mean he'll cheat Automatically.
People do stuff to spice up their sexual life.
Same way I could suggest to my husband that he go for a penis enlargement or tattoo my name on his penis.
It's just stuff couples do, depending on how freaky they are.
Can we all relax now? Wheew!!! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
jadelyn007:
hey! He was only suggesting it to her if I get it correctly not forcing her. She could agree or disagree, that doesn't mean he'll cheat Automatically.
People do stuff to spice up their sexual life.
Same way I could suggest to my husband that he go for a penis enlargement or tattoo my name on his penis.
It's just stuff couples do, depending on how freaky they are.
Can we all relax now? Wheew!!! cry cry

People go for CS to spice up their s.ex life? undecided
How can a man even suggest something like this? It's utterly disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by jadelyn007(f): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

People go for CS to spice up their s.ex life? undecided
How can a man even suggest something like this? It's utterly disrespectful.
she wants to avoid the lose vagina. No one wants a lose vagina. It would destroy their sex life. So they chose to go for a CS because according to what I can read here it saves you the headache of a lose vagina.
I don't want a lose vagina, not even for myself, how am I going to be able to enjoy sex with a lose vagina. My husband doesn't even have to suggest it to me.
I'll go for it for myself.
Same way I don't mind a boob job, tummy tuck. I do it because it makes me feel good.
So if her husband suggests CS to avoid a lose vagina n she doesn't mind it, then who are we to name him a villain?
Come to think of it, if someone like me comes to nairaland to seek suggestions on the best doctor for a boob job because my husband is suggesting I go for a boob job due to my boobs being flabby you all would most likely call him a maniac without even considering the fact that I might actually want it for myself too.

4 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
jadelyn007:
she wants to avoid the lose vagina. No one wants a lose vagina. It would destroy their sex life. So they chose to go for a CS because according to what I can read here it saves you the headache of a lose vagina.
I don't want a lose vagina, not even for myself, how am I going to be able to enjoy sex with a lose vagina. My husband doesn't even have to suggest it to me.
I'll go for it for myself.
Same way I don't mind a boob job, tummy tuck. I do it because it makes me feel good.
So if her husband suggests CS to avoid a lose vagina n she doesn't mind it, then who are we to name him a villain?
Come to think of it, if someone like me comes to nairaland to seek suggestions on the best doctor for a boob job because my husband is suggesting I go for a boob job due to my boobs being flabby you all would most likely call him a maniac without even considering the fact that I might actually want it for myself too.

Millions of women have given birth the natural way and still have fulfilling se.x lives with their husbands but you can put your baby at risk if your vagi.na is more important. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
isokey:

Thanks. Its often said that most First timers do have tears.... how true is this?
Maybe it's true because I had some. But nothing even an assistant can't stitch. Nothing to worry about. it does sting when you bath but it heals pretty quick.

I think it has more to do with the size of the baby than whether the mom is a first or subsequent timer. My baby was quite big.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Mskrisx(f): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
nnamdibig:
God, this tread is already painful to read. Women they suffer oooo
all these for child birth. and the duty of a man is to just climb on top and pour akamu inside, then the woman carries another human for 9 months then delivers either naturally or through CS(both very painful). then another round of painful experience to tighten down there again to satisfy a man. And you hear some men say, I beat her because she provoked me...hmmmmmm.
shout out to all mothers and intending mothers abeg.

U married??
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
nnamdibig:
God, this tread is already painful to read. Women they suffer oooo
all these for child birth. and the duty of a man is to just climb on top and pour akamu inside, then the woman carries another human for 9 months then delivers either naturally or through CS(both very painful). then another round of painful experience to tighten down there again to satisfy a man. And you hear some men say, I beat her because she provoked me...hmmmmmm.
shout out to all mothers and intending mothers abeg.

Very well said but you know what, I don't pity most of them a bit. Read the contributions of some of the female posters on this thread and you will know why. They are worried about lose vagi.nas instead of caring about their babies and their own health. Weak creatures with low self-esteem. They will even go against themselves when it comes to the most natural thing in the world, which is child delivery through what the vagin.a was made for.

What a fvckery, pun intended. grin

I swear, my family would disown me for spewing the rubbish some people have no shame writing here.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Yes na.

It's the only way to prove it...fortunately for fem29, I'm not shy.

Na you sabi. I'm not interested in the size of your appendage grin.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Very well said but you know what, I don't pity most of them a bit. Read the contributions of some of the female posters on this thread and you will know why. They are worried about lose vagi.nas instead of caring about their babies and their own health. Weak creatures with low self-esteem. They will even go against themselves when it comes to the most natural thing in the world, which is child delivery through what the vagin.a was made for.

What a fvckery, pun intended. grin

I swear, my family would disown me for spewing the rubbish some people have no shame writing here.
For once I agree with you cheesy
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
thorpido:
Epidural injection will help you reduce the pian.
Having a tear will depend on the size of the baby.A good doctor or midwife will give you a cut which can be stitched better than let you have a tear.Most first-timers have tears/cuts but not every first-timer has a tear.
Are epidurals done in Nigeria?
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Onegai(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
stylesco:

Thank you.
People find every reason to say horrible things to people they don't even know.

I'm having the baby in the us and he feels it's safer too.

Isn't it easier to talk about the issue instead of insulting/judging someone's personality.

Lol. You're in for a rude awakening. I had my baby in the U.S. Please go and tell them you want elective CS, make sure they know you are paying out of pocket and are not a U.S. citizen with insurance. Remember to tell them you read it on NL that the U.S. birthrate is safer and cheaper than U.K. or other European or Asian countries. Record their response.

LMAO.

In my doctor's office, it was covered in flyers encouraging mothers to not do elective CS. Women are choosing to have midwives because they feel the hospital is too invasive and pushed medications and unnecessary surgeries. Some hospitals are even giving the option of Birthing Centres (where it is you and midwife that will push together) attached to the Maternity ward (patient only to be brought in if there is an issue). Medical Malpractise is so high in the U.S. that the gynae will schedule a CS if he feels you are labouring too much (before the baby goes into distress). Then someone paying upfront (who has no recourse to legal help if Shi hits the fan) will fork out the $10,000 for surgery and they will bill you for every epidural and the time every single medical person showed up to even greet you "hello" (even my oyinbo friends who live there, complained that the doctor poking his head through the door to say "are you good" costs $300 per visit), they will give you whatever you want. Your life is no longer their issue and they will be happy as long as you pay up every cent. Amongst advanced countries, the U.S. has one of the worst birthrates and people complain.

I just like how anyone can come on NL and declare something as a fact and we can accept it without asking "how do you know this" grin

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

For once I agree with you cheesy

You are making progress. grin

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Onegai:

Lol. You're in for a rude awakening. I had my baby in the U.S. Please go and tell them you want elective CS, make sure they know you are paying out of pocket and are not a U.S. citizen with insurance. Remember to tell them you read it on NL that the U.S. birthrate is safer and cheaper than U.K. or other European or Asian countries. Record their response.

LMAO.

In my doctor's office, it was covered in flyers encouraging mothers to not so elective CS. Women are choosing to have midwives because they feel the hospital is to invasive and pushed medications and unnecessary surgeries. Some hospitals are even giving the option of Birthing Centres (where it is you and midwife that will push together) attached to the Maternity ward (only to be brought in if there is an issue). Medical Malpractise is so high in the U.S. that the gynae will schedule a CS if he feels you are labouring too much or the baby goes into distress. Then someone paying upfront (who has no recourse to legal help if Shi hits the fan) will fork out the $10,000 for surgery and they will bill you for every epidural and the time every single medical person showed up to even greet you "hello" (even my oyinbo friends who live there, complained that the doctor poking his head through the door to say "are you good" costs $300 per visit), they will give you whatever you want. Your life is no longer their issue and they will be happy as long as you pay up every cent.

I just like how anyone can come on NL and declare something as a fact and we can accept it without asking "how do you know this" grin

Even here in Europe there are clinics that are notorious for having women go through CS because they a) get more money if they perform CS and b) can schedule the birth so that they can leave the clinic earlier and enjoy their free time. And they feed from gullible women or women who have self-esteem issues and have no idea that se.x after child birth can be as fulfilling as before.

Serious clinics discourage women from CS if CS is not necessary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / How Do I Save My Marriage / Missing Man In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.