Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. (25536 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by shaybebaby(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
RiloKiley:

I've heard of women who asked to be induced at certain dates that had nothing to do with medical reasons. One wanted her child's birthday to coincide with hers. Her first doctor refused but another one agreed to do it. It was successful.
I suppose when you are paying privately, you get to dictate the tune to an extent...and as such you are free to cast your net as wide as you wish till you find someone to do as you wish.

But here, the medical practice is regulated..rules are implemented and adhered to strictly and since you are not paying, the emphasis is on attempting to have the child with as little intervention as possible. Choices like that are offered out of necessity not on a whim.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
pwettyJasmine:

You are a man not a woman, how come u know CS takes longer to heal. FYI im a mother of 2 i had my 1st child with normal delivery and the 2nd via CS and in my opinion CS healed faster. In less than 1mnth i was back 100% but when i delivered normally the episiotomy (cut) my Dr gave me lasted for months, couldnt sit well, to straff no even near that. For me i cant opt for natural anything again if i want to have more kids. C S is the way. All those open eyes thing na suffer. Ive experienced both so i know exactly how it goes
Which is why it all boils down to choice - however this choice is made, is of no business to anyone else other than the couple involved (accompanied with a doctor's advice of course), but they still don't get it. grin

I think you're like the fourth or fifth female poster here talking about the positives of CS as experienced personally, but you all either get completely ignored or shouted down... cheesycheesy

This particular line of thought isn't what they want to read...herd mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Which is why it all boils down to choice - however this choice is made, is of no business to anyone else other than the couple involved (accompanied with a doctor's advice of course), but they still don't get it. grin

I think you're like the fourth or fifth female poster here talking about the positives of CS as experienced personally, but you all either get completely ignored or shouted down... cheesycheesy

This particular line of thought isn't what they want to read...herd mentality.

grin grin grin

Is it the logic of a genius?

The moment she brought it online and made it public, it became everybody's business who cares to share their opinion on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by toyeem(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
cococandy:
And your two legs get hanged up on stirrups like pork for sale , with your crotch the cynosure of all eyes. Why do we even bother to wear clothes afterwards?. grin
Oh my.

Lol. I tell you, ehnnn,it was scary initially but not anymore.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

Is it the logic of a genius?

The moment she brought it online and made it public, it became everybody's business who cares to share their opinion on this thread.

It's been two days, get over this argument and stop crying. gringrin

You can't understand why any woman would consider doing as her husband wishes to please him regardless of risks, it's as simple as that.

The question that was asked in the very first post of the thread:
Does it really change down there after childbirth because most women will say that it doesn't, wasn't even dealt with.

That's the opinion she sought...not what you think of her husband, her self-esteem, or her capabilities as a mother.

And you still think you're alright... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

It's been two days, get over this argument and stop crying. gringrin

You can't understand why any woman would consider doing as her husband wishes to please him regardless of risks, it's as simple as that.

The question that was asked in the very first post of the thread:
Does it really change down there after childbirth because most women will say that it doesn't, wasn't even dealt with.

That's the opinion she sought...not what you think of her husband, her self-esteem, or her capabilities as a mother.

And you still think you're alright... tongue

There is nothing to get over but a lot to laugh at. grin

I can perfectly understand why a woman would consider doing as her husband wishes even if she puts herself and her baby at risk. grin
It's nothing that we haven't seen yet. There are also mothers who will cover their husbands even when those molest little children. Nothing new. wink All in the name of love and devotion. grin

I am sure you would advise your own sister in the same way you have advised OP - if you have any. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wrong thread to enter. I can almost smell the baby lotions and mommy thingy on my phone

Women dey try o.

...*quietly hops out after bookmarking*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

There is nothing to get over but a lot to laugh at. grin

I can perfectly understand why a woman would consider doing as her husband wishes even if she puts herself and her baby at risk. grin
It's nothing that we haven't seen yet. There are also mothers who will cover their husbands even when those molest little children. Nothing new. wink All in the name of love and devotion. grin

I am sure you would advise your own sister in the same way you have advised OP - if you have any. grin
Not your problem, isn't this the point I've been making?

From wife to sister to who next I wonder.
And you still think you're alright gringrin

Still haven't answered the OP's question BTW...

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Not your problem, isn't this the point I've been making?

From wife to sister to who next I wonder.
And you still think you're alright gringrin

Let's stay with the sister. Tell us how you would advise her to bring your nephews to this world? grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Let's stay with the sister. Tell us how you would advise her to bring your nephews to this world? grin
Let's stay with the topic. If you're so interested in my affairs and want to stop guessing, holla at yo' boi. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Let's stay with the topic. If you're so interested in my affairs, holla at yo' boi. grin

We are still on the topic.

So tell us, how would you advise your sister AND your wife?

Would you tell her to have the safest delivery possible or would you encourage her to take risks and go against nature?

Never mind!

I know your answer. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

We are still on the topic.

So tell us, how would you advise your sister AND your wife?

Would you tell her to have the safest delivery possible or would you encourage her to take risks and go against nature?

Never mind!

I know your answer. grin
Lol... am I married to my sister?
Is Cesarean Section a heart transplant or brain surgery?

I don't even know what you're here trying to get at...thought you were done yesterday, you bored or something? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol... am I married to my sister?

Is Cesarean Section a heart transplant or brain surgery?
I don't even know what you're here getting at...thought you were done yesterday, you bored or something? cheesy

You know EXACTLY what I am getting at. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

You know EXACTLY what I am getting at. grin

I also know EXACTLY why you're not alright. gringrin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

I also know EXACTLY why you're not alright. gringrin

I am not alright because - according to Crackhaus - I don't like to please my husband and for this reason I have a problem with women who do. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am not alright because - according to Crackhaus - I don't like to please my husband and for this reason I have a problem with women who do. grin

Like I said before, get over the argument and stop crying...

Didn't even know you had a husband, since when? cheesy
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Like I said before, get over the argument and stop crying...

Didn't even know you had a husband, since when? cheesy

I am not crying, I am enjoying you being illogical and emotional. It's kinda cute. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am not crying, I am enjoying you being illogical and emotional. It's kinda cute. grin
Lol, I'm the emotional one when you are the one getting upset over stretched vaginas and a husband insisting on Cesarean Section to avoid it - to the extent that you believe any woman who undergoes the procedure, is just not fit to be a mother.
And you still think you're alright.. grin

Clap for yourself. gringrin

So you are married now, since when?

2 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, I'm the emotional one when you are the one getting upset over stretched vaginas and a husband insisting on Cesarean Section to avoid it - to the extent that you believe that any woman who does the latter, is just not fit to be a mother.
And you still think you're alright.. grin

Clap for yourself. gringrin

So you are married now, since when?

Instead of advising a woman like you would advise a sister and tell her to have the safest delivery possible and one that will be better for the baby, you are here discussing blind devotion. If this is not emotional, then I know not what is. grin

Have you got sisters?

And how many baby mamas do you actually have? grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Instead of advising a woman like you would advise a sister and tell her to have the safest delivery possible and one that will be better for the baby, you are here discussing blind devotion. If this is not emotional, then I know not what is. grin

Have you got sisters?

And how many baby mamas do you actually have? grin
Oh you mean the way you and your crew advised her by saying her husband has no respect for her and only loves her punny more than he loves her...so that when she gets home, she will go start a conflict with her husband and quarrel with him for loving only her tight punny - this is how y'all advise your own sisters obviously. NAH, I ain't interested. cheesycheesy

Sisters? Baby mamas?
Uhmmm...holla at yo' boi baby, I'll tell you all you need to know. grin

4 Likes

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Oh you mean the way you and your crew advised her that her husband has no respect for her and only loves her punny more than he loves her...so that when she gets home, she will go start a conflict with her husband and quarrel with him for loving only her tight punny - this is how y'all advise your own sisters obviously. NAH, I ain't interested. cheesycheesy

And you see nothing wrong with a husband asking of his wife to have CS even if it is a well-established fact that it should only be performed if necessary? And you think it's normal to mess with the natural process of giving birth in the name of love and devotion? grin

She should be encouraged to take good care of herself and do kegel exercises instead of putting herself and her child at risk.

Thunder fire you for disrespecting motherhood Crackhaus. Count yourself lucky your own mama didn't have to put up with this kind of nonsense.

Sisters? Baby mamas?
Uhmmm...holla at yo' boi baby, I'll tell you all you need to know. grin

I am not that curious.

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by crackhaus: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

And you see nothing wrong with a husband asking of his wife to have CS even if it is a well-established fact that it should only be performed if necessary? And you think it's normal to mess with the natural process of giving birth in the name of love and devotion? grin
Did you even follow this thread from the beginning?

I already made it known that I'm not holding brief for the man regarding his insistence...
I didn't even need to put that out, but still I did because I know some of you who ONLY think unidirectionally will start making assumptions. cheesy

She should be encouraged to take good care of herself and do kegel exercises instead of putting herself and her child at risk.
Ohh, so now you want to give constructive advice.

Are you done calling her and her husband names, or questioning her motherhood capabilities? grin

Something is wrong with you.

Thunder fire you for disrespecting motherhood Crackhaus. Count yourself lucky your own mama didn't have to put up with this kind of nonsense.
Lmao @thunder fire me... You just killed me girl, I'm literally laughing out loud. cheesy Emotional! cheesycheesy

Me, disrespect motherhood?
Am I not the only person who stood by the woman here so far? I should be given a medal for my goodwill... gringrin

I remember asking you if you were going to stop at wife or sister, now it's mama...maybe grandma is next... grin

Sometimes, you really bring out the Nigerian in you and I begin to suspect if you're not typing from a village somewhere in one forest... cheesy
Where do you live again? tongue

I am not that curious.
Good for both of us... I wouldn't want you to be curious either, that's freaky.

1 Like

Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
author=crackhaus post=47140009]
Did you even follow this thread from the beginning?

I already made it known that I'm not holding brief for the man regarding his insistence...
I didn't even need to put that out, but still I did because I know some of you who ONLY think unidirectionally will start making assumptions. cheesy

Finally.

Ohh, so now you want to give constructive advice.

I have been giving constructive critisicm from the beginning. wink

Are you done calling her and her husband names, or questioning her motherhood capabilities? grin

I have not only insulted her but ALL women and men who put their child's well-being at risk and I am ready to repeat it.

Something is wrong with you.

But it feels right. cool

Lmao @thunder fire me... You just killed me girl, I'm literally laughing out loud. cheesy Emotional! cheesycheesy

Deliberately. cheesy

Me, disrespect motherhood?
Am I not the only person who stood by the woman here so far? I should be given a medal for my goodwill... gringrin

You didn't stand by her, you stood by her husband. Who you want deceive? cheesy

I remember asking you if you were going to stop at wife or sister, now it's mama...maybe grandma is next... grin

It helped. wink

Sometimes, you really bring out the Nigerian in you and I begin to suspect if you're not typing from a village somewhere in one forest... cheesy
Where do you live again? tongue

Good for both of us... I wouldn't want you to be curious either, that's freaky.

Curiosity killed the cat and the cat wasn't me. grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by isokey: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
@cococandy, shebebaby and onegai.... Thanks alot, i appreciate. I'm only in my second month,first trimester feeling weak, with little or no appetite for food, have this nauseating feeling. The only thing i seem not to get tired of eating is boiled maize. I can finish 4or 5 cobs at a time. what do i do pls
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by cococandy(f): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2016
isokey:
@cococandy, shebebaby and onegai.... Thanks alot, i appreciate. I'm only in my second month,first trimester feeling weak, with little or no appetite for food, have this nauseating feeling. The only thing i seem not to get tired of eating is boiled maize. I can finish 4or 5 cobs at a time. what do i do pls
my doctor gave me vitamin B6 and some other antiemetic to help with the nausea. I took it once a day with the prenatal vitamins and it worked.
Little bit of ginger in your mouth works too but only for a short time.

Maybe you can ask yours. See if they have something that can help you.

Also check that pregnancy thread you might find some useful tidbits there. https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

It's just too long a thread though. Gotta warn you.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Tolexander: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2016
isokey:
lol grin
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by shaybebaby(f): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2016
isokey:
Eat away, that's what your baby craves. grin. But on a more serious note, coco has mentioned ginger which I used, but it was the biscuit I ate.
It does help but eating dry foods like crackers, have regular nibbles at them helps with the nausea. The key is to eat very small but regular meals to help ease the nausea.
First trimester is the yuckiest, one more month Hun and you'll be feeling fly.
Have you started taking your folic acid?
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by isokey: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2016
@cococandy... the thread is damn long, entails the good, bad and the ugly....i stopped reading it jarey. Yeah I've started with the daily supplement. I'll try the ginger biscuit or make tea with ginger.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
shaybebaby:

oooo do share, I'm curious now. I think it varies from hospital to hospital. Not offered till I begged, by then it was too late. But I had my own private room which normally you have to pay for but I didn't. Luck of the draw I guess on the NHS.

Dont mind me jare
I was playing superwoman

Because I was induced, they gave me an epidural before hand so I don't feel any pain during contractions. Apparently contractions of an induced labour are more painful than a natural labour.

I then decoded I wanted to feel what contractions actually felt like, so when the anaesthetist came to top up the epidural I said not to worry . . .
Only things went wrong very soon after and the baby's cord was round his neck and they had carry out an emergency C/S, but because I wasn't topped up the surgeon said we couldn't wait for an epidural to take effect and immediately gave me General anaesthesia to knock me out.
It took me days to really recover from the GA.
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by quivah(f): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
sighs!!!!
holy spaghetti... embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm so scared, I was just picturing each person's experience and none seem to go down well with me.
Natural or CS, epidural or whatever.. This is very scary..
But I'd hope and wish for natural delivery, when this time comes smiley smiley, I can't let a needle go into my body how much more a blade.. HELL NO!!
Re: Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. by Kollymarshall: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
E no dey change anything down there. Why do you think men go back there again and again. Having more children after the first one means that the 'place' is still irresistible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.