Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20964 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2016
dharay99:

Lol, 0ne thing 'bout NL Contests u must kn0w is ds,
U must have strong backups if u gotta win. All d whole
dygeasy & mods ranting cumin fr0m daht FakeAss ain't true.
& when i mean 'Str0ng back up', i'm talkinq 'bout d
main characters of RM section & few oda sections, d oldies, d regs, d popular 1s,
d influential 1s. If u got most of these ppl at ur back, U so fuçkinq qood to qo.

-->>#Mi is a Certified 0ne-Man Mopol, no cabal stuffs. grin

[size=30pt] roger that!!!!!.....you are one of the strong backup apparently.

in other news , Dominique viewing thread ......next "THREAD Closed" [/size]
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2016
smartylinks:

Fvck the hell out. Who gives a tuppence about your vote. Who your vote epp. Fvcktard!
sexxydiva:
Lanicky have more than 1000 problems, fortunately enough, your opinion isn't one of them, now gerrahiamehncheesysmiley
Loosers would always want loosers on top. Am i surprised! Uglyboons. grin

You gladly voted for a girl with 1000 problems? That says a lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by sexxydiva(f): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:
guy no need throwing stones.

All hail tha Queen, LA LA LANICKY cheesy
She won, deal with it looooooooooooser.

Despite bleaching your skin to different unrecognized colours you didn't even scale through the elimination rounds. Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecheesy

Natural beauty rocks mehn

3 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yes grin
you should have said that's what's making you wail.. I trust nairalanders they will help your cause... tongue
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by sexxydiva(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Painedcheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
After listening to the audio interview of all the contestants, i must say when it comes to intelligence Lannicky and Refiner have got nothing on Miimzy, Mysticgaal and Ivvyy.

I was disappointed in the whole thing yesternight but i thought if i must accept Lannicky as my winner then she must be brainy somewhat, at least have an "I Q edge". Long story short i swiftly download her audio interview and what i heard was far far below All those questions she answered during the interview sessions were not her doing. I am completely disappointed in this contest. Its an insult to simple sense, grace and beauty.

Let me not even get started with the "running mouth" Refinner. grin lipsrsealed

tongue

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2016
dharay99:

Lol, 0ne thing 'bout NL Contests u must kn0w is ds,
U must have strong backups if u gotta win. All d whole
dygeasy & mods ranting cumin fr0m daht FakeAss ain't true.
& when i mean 'Str0ng back up', i'm talkinq 'bout d
main characters of RM section & few oda sections, d oldies, d regs, d popular 1s,
d influential 1s. If u got most of these ppl at ur back, U so fuçkinq qood to qo.

-->>#Mi is a Certified 0ne-Man Mopol, no cabal stuffs. grin

Naso oooo

You spot on bro.

you need back up and a bit of all characters on NL..

CERTIFIED ONE MAN MOPOL BADDEST grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by abbeyology88(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Reason I didn't bother to contest. Most contest in Nigeria are manipulated to favour some certain contestants.

Fact!

It's like politics.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by dharay99: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

Darey baddest grin
When i saw u took a backseat in all this......I knew yu were reserving your energy for the last grin

Anyways, hope una celebration champagne still remain small, i dey thirsty
βαβα u know na, we don't loud d backstage activities
like saintsamurai does na. Eni toh moh iwe, lo moh Way.

Omo drink still dey, parry like d world ends today! grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Now, this is funny. Someone who has never triumphed in anything in life calling others losers. I see she couldn't even get loser right and want to be taken serious. Had abortion been legal during the time of your conception, we wouldn't have been here. Fvcktard. Now buzz off!

6 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
sexxydiva:
Painedcheesycheesy.
Boon grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
sexxydiva:

Despite bleaching your skin to different unrecognized colours you didn't even scale through the elimination rounds. Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecheesy

lwkm!!!!!!! if I were a mod you will be sanctioned for this post and go on a sabbatical leave for 5years (ban
)
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Iyanma, so many negative energy on this thread... Thread worse than poop from a patient suffering dysentry.

Lalasticlala , can u do something about this mess , please?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by dharay99: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

tongue
yhu be looking f0r trouble u hear,
after u will say i like fighting... angry
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

So you think i doctored that picture?....Yo make me laff i swear grin grin... If you think that one was doctored then wait while i upload more of pre-contest pictures for you...Am sure by then you will accuse me of impersonating her with another person grin

But i wont do that coz am done hating.

All hail tha queen LA LA LA LANICKY....cheesy

Choose one please

Gun

Knife

Poison

Cutlass

Acid

Or you can easily jump into the lagoon grin

Just choose one and get it done already undecided
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

lwkm!!!!!!! if I were a mod you will be sanctioned for this post and go on a sabbatical leave of 5years ban

That girl is hilarious personified . Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2016
smartylinks:

Now, this is funny. Someone who has never triumphed in anything in life calling others losers. I see she couldn't even get loser right and want to be taken serious. Had abortion been legal during the time of your conception, we wouldn't have been here. Fvcktard. Now buzz off!
shiiii if that's what you guys call "beauty and brain" then you might have to start questioning your sanity embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

So you think i doctored that picture?....Yo make me laff i swear grin grin... If you think that one was doctored then wait while i upload more of pre-contest pictures for you...Am sure by then you will accuse me of impersonating her with another person grin

But i wont do that coz am done hating.

All hail tha queen LA LA LA LAN ICKY....cheesy

Done hating? What then will become of you and your frustrated existence if you stop hating, I see depression looming. Keep on hating and don't engage yourself in productive enterprising, that's the only thing you're ingenious at. Fvcktard!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2016
dharay99:

yhu be looking f0r trouble u hear,
after u will say i like fighting... angry

grin grin

I'm bored embarassed
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shiiii if that's what you guys call "beauty and brain" then you might have to start questioning your sanity embarassed

Your mental soundness need no examination, it oozes out of you so much that I can virtually whiff your stupidity from here. First learn how to construct your tenses before you can engage in logical discussion. Run along, jambite.

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
By all standards, you're not in anyway fit to be giving any verdicts at all. Do u have a mirror at home? if not use your Mobile's screen as substitute and tell me if you don't see a face analogous to that of an ape you f**l!

8 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2016
sexxydiva:

If you consider using antidermatitis solvents like endixG , skineal , acneway for exfoliation and proper acne treatment as bleaching then you need your sense back.

For all its worth you and your superiors know the truth but you choose to dance naked in public. When you are ready to talk with your main moniker, find me.

When refugees are giving the priviledge to walk in public, this is what happens. Go back and cry me a river.

All hail tha Queen, LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy

Kiss my lips, will ya?

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by sexxydiva(f): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Scentmarlc the failed Mr nairaland who sent pm to almost everyone on nairaland(including robots) yet wasn't qualified for finals, he loath sucessful people because he is a failure and will always be. grin

All hail the Queencheesycheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2016
dharay99:

βαβα u know na, we don't loud d backstage activities
like saintsamurai does na. Eni toh moh iwe, lo moh Way.

Omo drink still dey, parry like d world ends today! grin

Ahh baba wa gbayii, your head dey there cheesy

All hail tha queen, LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by sexxydiva(f): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

If you consider using antidermatitis solvents like endixG , skineal , acneway for exfoliation and proper acne treatment as bleaching then you need your sense back.

For all its worth you and your superiors know the truth but you choose to dance naked in public. When you are ready to talk with your main moniker, find me.

When refugees are giving the priviledge to walk in public, this is what happens. Go back and cry me a river.

Kiss my lips, will ya?
Your gaint size nose can kill all the fishes in the rivercheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea very true, in the real world, that happens all the time.

Apart from that, there are lots of more pretty girls on NL that i have seen, and are very quiet, they won't even bother to contest becuz they are busy with their lives.

Lol like me

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2016
smartylinks:

Don't flatter yourself, you would have been lucky to progress to the finals by your poor display of cognitive reasoning. Beauty contest, like every other, stretches beyond extensive make-up and attractiveness.

You have to plan and devise means to sell your candidates to electorates, this was what the team Lanićky did clinically well. While others were enmeshed in bullying her, her campaign team worked round the clock to reach out to electorates and while at it (the bullying) they only succeeded in promoting her brand. This has nothing to do with manipulations but hard work paying off and an epoch victory over hate and bullying.

Did I ask you?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by nestaAK(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
All the same She has been crowned

What else but congratulations...
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Did I ask you?

I don't fùcking need your permission to fücking quote you and address your folly.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
smartylinks:

Your mental soundness need no examination, it oozes out of you so much that I can virtually whiff your stupidity from here. First learn how to construct your tenses before you can engage in logical discussion. Run along, jambite.
Look who is talking of logical discussion. You voted someone with absolutely nothing to offer apart from pretension? you are a in a state of delirium.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

Kiss my lips, will ya?

[size=30pt] I am starting to like this guy, thou he is a wailer [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.