Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20946 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zephaniah 3:19 - Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth

Comnon' jack , we are past this. Dont assume everything has a hating undertone . Its unhealthy.

Before the contest we neva had a fight, na lie?

But in course of the contest, we stood on opposing sides....Yes lots of stones crisscrossed. But isnt the contest over?

As for me am all out clean with everyone ooo but being too defensive may spring more anarchy.

If you truly love lanicky and you want people to see less of her beauty and more of her brilliance, intelligence, and humility....Please you and your team should approach all forms of jabs with a less defensive rythm.

All hail tha queen LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

Choose one please
Gun
Knife
Poison
Cutlass
Acid
Or you can easily jump into the lagoon grin
Just choose one and get it done already undecided
gringringrin
Why evulz? sad

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol kelvin dear.. Whr v u bn eh shocked
I miss u o kiss
Ure also my bestie nah
Ife mi, you just forgot about me

Ko da oo embarassed
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrin

Why evulz? sad

Esther sweedy, how are you?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Esther sweedy, how are you?
I'm Aight.... How are You?wink

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrin

Why evulz? sad

I'm doing the guy a very big favor nah grin

Instead of the rants and wails, let him just kill himself already grin grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
lols. You can only hope! That's a story for another day sha... grin So, what do u think abt stuped? She seems perfect for u oh, the hate is mutual ykno and you can flex sadism together. cheesy
when it comes to the real people that supported lanicky in and out, maybe i can say a word or two for take home

.But as for you, you never mattered even for single second in the team. So playing words with you is like bathing a doll barbie, its not wortg it.

All hail tha queen, LA LA LA LANICKYcheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2016
If I was Scentmarlc, I'll just do an ostrich, bury my face in the sand.

Trying to act tough? Dude you just ridiculing and embarrassing yourself. I'm very sure, if you are your own dad, at this moment, you wouldn't be proud of who you are.

Stop ridiculing and embarrassing yourself

You can read and digest these two bible texts

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Romans 8:37 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

grin grin grin

I like that grin

Feed them with His word grin

Trust me to do that

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm Aight.... How are You?wink

I'm on point bae, you ran away from that side
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

You can barely see my face in that pic but nevertheless, you won't compare me with lanicky neither will you compare me with yourself!
ur face is obvious enough and u are ugly swirri shocked

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:
All hail the QUEEN!!! cool

lanicky, you no dey like reply my mention

Wah raf I done wrong
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by FengChui(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

Comnon' jack , we are past this. Dont assume everything has a hating undertone . Its unhealthy.

Before the contest we neva had a fight, na lie?

But in course of the contest, we stood on opposing sides....Yes lots of stones crisscrossed. But isnt the contest over?

As for me am all out clean with everyone ooo but being too defensive may spring more anarchy.

If you truly love lanicky and you want people to see less of her beauty and more of her brilliance, intelligence, and humility....Please you and your team should approach all forms of jabs with a less defensive rythm.

All hail tha queen LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy

What form of bootylicking degrades a man lower than this?

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

Trying to act tough? Dude you just ridiculing and embarrassing yourself. I'm very sure, if you are your own dad, at this moment, you wouldn't be proud of who you are.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Romans 8:37 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us

Okay Jack..... I'm flawed... .how do you know this Scriptures! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
lanicky, you no dey like reply my mention

Wah raf I done wrong

Huh?

Lanicky? undecided

You dey talk to the pix wey I upload ni? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Sometimes i just wonder.....Is that all you wanna say.?

only if you knew i entered my default settings back imnediately the contest ended.

But apparentky you got a lot on your mind yu wanna say or u just wana flex muscles with me.

Jack i wont insult u but pls dont push your luck....All for the sake of peace and sanitY.
Jacksparr0w1207:

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm on point bae, you ran away from that side
What side? shocked

BbM?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Oya shakitibobo! Lanicky ati Mimzy come and show your dance steps ojaare!

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....
grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
Trust me to do that

Please take this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2016
FengChui:

Ignored
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

Huh?

Lanicky? undecided

You dey talk to the pix wey I upload ni? shocked shocked shocked
I just dey admire the pic so idey call on her attention

Howfa u na adeh?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by olajorn(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
angry Since the day seun asked people to guess Lanicky's age, I already knew it was not going to be a fair contest....Mimzy is far ahead of lanicky in everything....am from Ondo, valentino.
haha... grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
What side? shocked

BbM?
Yep
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

I'm doing the guy a very big favor nah grin

Instead of the rants and wails, let him just kill himself already grin grin grin
LoL. grin

Lemme keep Kwayet o. because if i talk nah...they'll say Ayaff talk. cool

Goodjob BTW
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
FengChui:

[size=30pt]lwkm Chinese man don join the charade . [/size]
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

really? I am no friend with dygea..sy , we even had an argument lately about miss Nairaland. hmmmmmm
wrong move brutha..wrong move grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by chiwetel(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2016
gradeA:

I want to believe every right thinking guy would choose lanicky a 100 times over to your premature self.
oooouch!!!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2016
thagift:

bow for the queen grin next time don't play with your master grin

Lolzzzgrin ok sir
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by olajorn(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2016
I am here to see wailing...not disappointed,having a good day cheesy grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Okay Jack..... I'm flawed... .how do you know this Scriptures! cheesy

It's quite easy bruv

Proverbs 2:1-22 - My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=30pt]lwkm Chinese man don join the charade . [/size]

Lolsss... u know these days everybody wants to be noticed. Even an outcast grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, You fĂșcking bet I'll win! grin

....Till then sweety! wink

u better contest and not shy out again tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.