Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20963 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
By all standards, you're not in anyway fit to be giving any verdicts at all. Do u have a mirror at home? if not use your Mobile's screen as substitute and tell me if you don't see a face analogous to that of an ape you f**l!
What undecided
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Preach on brother! cheesy

Estharfabian and Laveda get the Bibles please while I ready the offering basket cheesy

Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory

Colossians 2: 15 He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

If you consider using antidermatitis solvents like endixG , skineal , acneway for exfoliation and proper acne treatment as bleaching then you need your sense back.

For all its worth you and your superiors know the truth but you choose to dance naked in public. When you are ready to talk with your main moniker, find me.

When refugees are giving the priviledge to walk in public, this is what happens. Go back and cry me a river.

All hail tha Queen, LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy

Kiss my lips, will ya?
Do u know what I feel? I feel like you're the worst joke ever made. Just look at you, The space between your teeth should accommodate my small impala without much ado. Next time there is traffic congestion on my way to work , would you mind me plying that route? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2016
sexxydiva:
Scentmarlc the failed Mr nairaland who sent pm to almost everyone on nairaland(including robots) yet wasn't qualified for finals, he loath sucessful people because he is a failure and will always be. grin

All hail the Queencheesycheesycheesy

Lolzzzzz, i know this is not your real moniker and i also know even in your next life ... You will never be as confident, courageous and bold as i am to even compete for the BEST CHILD OF THE YEAR in your family. So you are just some pathetic loser warming up to be noticed.

I could have choosen to ignore you, but that may you more silly. So logout and login back with your main sobriquet.....So everyone can know the bilingual stench beneath this choking scum you truly are.

In the meantime,

All hail the queen , LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2016
All hail the QUEEN!!! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Do u know what I feel? I feel like you're the worst joke ever made. Just look at you, The space between your teeth should accommodate my small impala without much ado. Next time there is traffic congestion on my way to work , would you mind me plying that route? cheesy

A picture of you could have made more sense. Dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
What undecided
Water! Go and baff tongue

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol like me

haha lol, but you know you are not quite na, and you dey quick vex tongue !
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Look who is talking of logical discussion. You voted someone with absolutely nothing to offer apart from pretension? you are a in a state of delirium.

I think there's a mix up here? Not everyone is like you. You have been accustomed to a dejected and directionless life were you seem to have given up on positivity, with nothing to offer even your immediate relations. Stop projecting your life as that of others and keep wallowing in your pool of misery.

6 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by HiggsBoson(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Wailing thread no '5'

Toxicity rate = 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Domislaz(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Lanicky is queen. All the haters can use this, one after the other.

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory

Colossians 2: 15 He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him

Jack where una dey get all these bible quotes...

For one, i like the idea. But am too sinful to quote bible passages on NL
grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Water! Go and baff tongue
Your winner looks like someone that has never had her bath.
Dont you think she needs an audio record of what you just said. Something like a beep every morning wink

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

A picture of you could have made more sense. Dont you think?
No please, would be involuntary redundancy on my part... just be on a lookout for it on my profile. One of these days , I might just decide to "showoff" wink
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Your winner looks like someone that has never had her bath.
Dont you think she needs an audio record of what you just said. Something like a beep every morning wink
You are boring sha.. Do u have friends? How do they keep up with you?

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2016
smartylinks:

I think there's a mix up here? Not everyone is like you. You have been accustomed to a dejected and directionless life where you seem to have given up on positivity, with nothing to offer even your immediate relations. Stop projecting your life as that of others and keep wallowing in your pool of misery.
Just shut up and enjoy your tedious reign grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

Jack where una dey get all these bible quotes...

For one, i like the idea. But am too sinful to quote bible passages on NL

But i know God forgives shaa
grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by sexxydiva(f): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lolzzzzz, i know this is not your real moniker and i also know even in your next life ... You will never be as confident, courageous and bold as i am to even compete for the BEST CHILD OF THE YEAR in your family. So you are just some pathetic loser warming up to be noticed.

I could have choosen to ignore you, but that may you more silly. So logout and login back with your main sobriquet.....So everyone can know the bilingual stench beneath this choking scum you truly are.

In the meantime,

All hail the queen , LA LA LA LANICKY cheesy
Scentmarlc the confused, redundant and silly fellow who switched camps because of his confused nature.

First he joined team lanicky but was pushed out as a betrayer, he tried to menouevr his way into Mim.zy's camp but Muv.aa Recognized him as the betrayal
he is and wisely dispose him to missgdope team, so ashamed was he that he finally settled for refiner's team, what a confused fellow!cheesycheesy but failure follows him everywhere, he is probably responsible for refiner's failure.

Scentmarlc you are doomed,, you are totally useless, attention seeking mofo, lanicky is rocking her crown already, cry me a river if you wishedcheesycheesycheesy

redundant silly billy.

All hail the queen!!

7 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You are boring sha.. Do u have friends? How do they keep up with you?
The thing is i dont have friends like you and bad news for you, never will. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy

scentmarlc:

So you think i doctored that picture?....Yo make me laff i swear grin grin... If you think that one was doctored then wait while i upload more of pre-contest pictures for you...Am sure by then you will accuse me of impersonating her with another person grin

But i wont do that coz am done hating.

All hail tha queen LA LA LA LANIC.KY....cheesy

Zephaniah 3:19 - Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
The thing is i dont have friends like you and bad news for you, never will. smiley
Yawns
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2016
redgem:

Yep..... The contest brought me out of my closet grin grin

Last year I campaigned for Tommfrench and this year Lanicky.... Wow I've got good fingers that never disappoints
lol. Trust me, you've got lucky fingers. I know we was heading to victory when I saw your vote. Lol

How have you been? Missed you sha wink
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:
So disappointed lanicky won. That small girl.
Are u up to 30? If not Goan sit down wink
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by scentmarlc(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
No please, would be involuntary redundancy on my part... just be on a lookout for it on my profile. One of these days , I might just decide to "showoff" wink

Tell that to your cohorts in your class ....

i am way beyond your level. Find the next person to attack

All hail tha queen LA LA LA LANICKY
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by gradeA(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Yes I can't create a human, all power belongs to GOD but that doesn't mean I can't freely state my opinion. The girl is fcckng uglee, wtf?

I want to believe every right thinking guy would choose lanicky a 100 times over to your premature self.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!
see who is talking..she fine pass u gan undecided x100

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zephaniah 3:19 - Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

bow for the queen grin next time don't play with your master grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
swiri this is what I have been feasting on lately; word of God grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

lols. You can only hope! That's a story for another day sha... grin

So, what do u think abt stuped? She seems perfect for u oh, the hate is mutual ykno and you can flex sadism together. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bitchcrafts: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2016
thagift:

bow for the queen grin next time don't play with your master grin
Wooorrrddd!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
swiri this is what I have been feasting on lately; word of God grin

grin grin grin

I like that grin

Feed them with His word grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.