Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies (1945 Views)

How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
redcliff:

I want to ask you a hobest question. Are you not tired of your writing style? Because we are....
On a normal day, I ignore your kind but since you want me to reply, I will

Lemme tell you something, I write because I have passion for it. I don't care whether you like my writing style or not. Even if you rant, wail and murmur it will never stop me from doing what I like to do

I think it has been clearly stated that If a topic does not interest you, kindly hit the "create a topic" button and come up with some thing better just to prove to me that you have a better writing skill instead of being an hater and wailer cool
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by redcliff: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I write because I have passion for it. I don't care whether you like my writing style or not. Even if you rant, wail and murmur it will never stop me from doing what I like to do

I think it has been clearly stated that If my write-up does not interest you, kindly hit the "create a topic" button and come up with some thing better instead of being an hater
Dumb reply. Bye
Re: 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy Sunday Lalasticlala cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Supernatural Girlfriend / See Mind Blowing Love Texts...bewarned These Texts Might Land You In Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are Incredibly Attractive People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.