Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (181751 Views)

Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Adesiji77: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
shocked
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by HitlerGaddafi: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Not new at all. If you follow him on Instagram and FB, you'll know him better. He's one of the hottesT Yahoo boys around.

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Kakamorufu(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
many for naija uncut
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Iamvictor(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
NewSheriff:
I sight you my Redeem sister.
epic! and she go don sing today for church ooo..

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Funjosh(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by iamkingzlee(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Daddy must be really proud undecided
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Omike85(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmnnn....ladies been gullible since 1700....disgusting and terrible life....see that one with redeem band....next Sunday they will stand for door dey do ushering....eyeing the next available dude... lipsrsealed...and the guy....*walking dead*
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by finest0007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aminat508:
Ninu awe tori olohun undecided nonsense!!! disturbing photos

This kind of thread should not be opened "ninu awe" na cheesy

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Tmercy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Harmored:
sad The guy and olosho
as in ehn
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by EROMS38(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Redeemer sef dey phuck na
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by kardiff(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Make una nor blame am nah akpako master
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by bitchcrafts: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lols. In fact, hin no get brain. Wetin dey pain me pass be say hin go get mama and papa for village we go dey suffer on top garri as 3square meal oh cos If he's not a yahoo boi of some sort, I doubt what else. I mean, a sane youth that's got a future to protect won't be advertising randiness like it's some agege bread lyk this nah.

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by kiddkash(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
the champ is here
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by NovusHomo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
This youth who goes by the name @kingtblakhoc on instagram has been sharing endless photos of all the ladies he sleeps with. What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. Or are women that cheap?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_71.html

Yes, American ghetto hos are that cheap. So cheap you could do them and do their mothers. grin

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Mario1989(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mtcheeeew, na #500 ashawo him just dey carry...Him and HIV go be like bread and butter
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by veight(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ninilowo:
Chei. See wrist band for the 7th pix.
I tink say Na only me see am......and Na redeem oooo....
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Not new at all. If you follow him on Instagram and FB, you'll know him better. He's one of the hottesT Yahoo boys around.
oga what is his facebook id?

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
dis guy is a hero

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by kiddkash(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Chai shockedshocked
nope it's jisie ike
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Mykelpato(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Me: I don't Think Marriage is a Necessity
My Family member,Led by My Mom grin cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by fof1: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
This youth who goes by the name @kingtblakhoc on instagram has been sharing endless photos of all the ladies he sleeps with. What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. Or are women that cheap?

WHAT IS D SURPRISE THERE. NA SATAN PIKIN. SUCH SLUDGES ARE CARRIERS OF D DEADLY AKPI.UNKNOWN TO SUCH RANDY WOMAN LOOKING FOR ACTIONS HERE AND THERE. AND THAT'S HOW THEY THEMSELVES WILL BE SPREADING SAME. MANY ARE HEPATITISED UNKNOWN. GOD HELP THIS MANIPULATIVE GENERATION.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by dustmalik: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
He is definitely someone of means. as in he got money or comes from a rich family.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
all those commenting crap here are #HYPOCRITE y'all secretly wish you were the ones, and someone said that later the girls will start looking for husband, are you going to marry all the girls you've smashed... #HYPOCRITE
when all our male musicians are doing it, load girls in their videos, #HYPOCRITE
did you see your girl or your sister there? #HYPOCRITE
and to those that say it's childish... fyi IT'S NOT.. it's the new cool.. ask #danbilzarian

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
kiddkash:

nope it's jisie ike

Lol...grin

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by javispj(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
my nigga.. he might be young, but na olosho papa.. when my g boy money finish, him go wise..na so,,fire on..for the bae's on them pic,ashawo no be work oo
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Olulinks(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordZero:
why do i have a feeling that the op is the one in the pics
Ahahahah...you are wicked o
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by kenoz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmmm

End time things
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Make una allow d guy enjoy hm lyf jare

Some ppu condeming d guy like say dem no go do pass d guy if dem gt d cash.

D guy must av spent cool cash to Bleep to dos bitches.

No b freee of charge to bang thos curve and big butty

4 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
the is the sign of End times.... angry angry angry
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Einl(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:

I don't know him but I love him! More grease to his elbows. Work hard, f.uck hard. Simple. Better not than when your married.

7 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by amakenny: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
You de jealous.
Women love to be photographed like that - especially the most frivolous women.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by KnightsTemplar(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
The guy na "shairman" jare cool

Guess they are not Nigerian ladies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891696_7_jpegaba4c12c0307ac56aedf5e7b2dadf69b

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Red Truth / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.